Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 13, 2012 @ 05:56 AM
elixir

THAT. WAS. INTENSE.
August 13, 2012 @ 05:58 AM
elixir

Fucking loved that episode. I was confused as to what that scene was in the beginning with the kid and his dirtbike, but then as the episode progressed I realized what was going to happen and knew the kid was going to be a witness. Anybody know what the deal with the spider is? Does it symbolize something I am not aware of?

From some poster (Thewonderer3) on IGN:
"The tarantula serves as a metaphor. Despite looking scary on the outside, the tarantula is a gentle and harmless creature. Walter and Todd are the exact opposite and Jesse, who speaks the most slang and dresses the most like a drug dealer, is the most gentle one. Vince Gilligan, you are a god "
August 13, 2012 @ 06:05 AM
jaded

Damn, I don't even know what to say about that, what a great episode. I wonder if that kid is the son of someone important...

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

August 13, 2012 @ 06:12 AM
Mikeyone4life

He is Mike's kid and when Mike finds out he kills them all.
August 13, 2012 @ 06:18 AM
DAB DILLINGER

My nigga Todd got mad accuracy tho b. But yea after the preview of next week's episode and Walt says he in the Empire business or someshit he definetely going out like Tony Montana
August 13, 2012 @ 06:23 AM
Sam

Todd is a true professional, he took every word Walt & Jesse said to heart.. killed the poor kid with no hesitation after waving at him.. what kind of cold blooded mothafcuker is he?
August 13, 2012 @ 06:51 AM
itsyababyboyzilla

how is jesse ever gonna recover from this shit? he was already on shaky ground about killing people who were directly threatening their lives. now kids? is jesse gonna kill this guy todd next week?

and was it just me or did walt take way more methylamine than he needed to?

that was incredible. the whole robbery i couldn't believe this was a tv show. the scale of that sequence, it was like watching the first scene of lost. lawd.
August 13, 2012 @ 06:56 AM
jaded

I think they took just the right amount, that's why they waited to the very last second.

Aaron Paul said in the recap that shit hits the fan next week cool

August 13, 2012 @ 07:23 AM
chief

lol anybody think its just odd jesse is just coming out of the woodwork with these ideas? i mean im not hating on this episode... but 3 grand ole ideas (magnet, cooking in homes, train robbery) in just this portion of the season? kind of un-jesse-like in my opinion.

skylar appears to be completely on board with it now and walt knows it too based on how casually he said "robbing a train" lol

ending was fucking awesome though.

•••

August 13, 2012 @ 07:25 AM
Replicant

Still think there's something suss about this Todd guy.

Just the way the sequences pan out, it's the 2nd time Walter's asked his name and there's this awkward look on his face each time and the camera just pauses a bit.

His curiosity about the job also raised an eyebrow. And with no hesitation up and shooting a kid serves as the real mind fuck where you don't know what to think about him.

August 13, 2012 @ 07:37 AM
jaded

Still think there's something suss about this Todd guy.

Just the way the sequences pan out, it's the 2nd time Walter's asked his name and there's this awkward look on his face each time and the camera just pauses a bit.

His curiosity about the job also raised an eyebrow. And with no hesitation up and shooting a kid serves as the real mind fuck where you don't know what to think about him.

I think it's unlikely that he's an undercover cop considering he murdered a child. Also, how would they know to put him in with the pest control company if he was an undercover cop? only Mike, Jesse, and Walter knew they were going to use the pest control company as a cover for cooks, and Todd was already working for the guy the first time they showed up to meet.

lol anybody think its just odd jesse is just coming out of the woodwork with these ideas? i mean im not hating on this episode... but 3 grand ole ideas (magnet, cooking in homes, train robbery) in just this portion of the season? kind of un-jesse-like in my opinion.

skylar appears to be completely on board with it now and walt knows it too based on how casually he said "robbing a train" lol

ending was fucking awesome though.

Vince Gilligan said everyone has always written off Jesse and looked to Walter for the plan and now we're getting to see that there's more to Jesse than we thought.

August 13, 2012 @ 07:44 AM
itsyababyboyzilla

i think especially when they're operating from a place of opportunity and not "tuco/gus/dea is gonna kill/capture us" has opened jesse up as someone who could have these ideas, that plus he's been working with walt for a year.

it does seem like they're building to jesse being killed though. for him more than walt (or even mike) it seems like the end of his arc over the series. he's not gonna tolerate becoming THIS callous, he'll blame himself.

lol a child is killed and i feel bad for jesse.
August 13, 2012 @ 07:51 AM
chief

ya true. when backed against the wall, everyone looked to walt.

how many episodes are left in this half of the season?

•••

August 13, 2012 @ 07:57 AM
brndn

Lol had to do it cool

fs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/164303

August 13, 2012 @ 07:59 AM
jaded

ya true. when backed against the wall, everyone looked to walt.

how many episodes are left in this half of the season?

Supposed to be 8 in the first half and 8 in the second half, so there's 3 more left for this first half.

August 13, 2012 @ 08:03 AM
Pantic

Holy shit, breaking bad is beyond a television show. The intro and then the ending.. The whole robbery, everything. This show beats anything that has been shown on TV, ever.
August 13, 2012 @ 09:10 AM
╒rozzy

Lol had to do it cool

Notice how Walt hardly reacts.

That's some foul shit. sad

August 13, 2012 @ 09:57 AM
datniqqararthur

stupid ass kid. see three guys in the middle of nowhere, stop and wave hello.
did anyone see where that bullet went? i thought he got shot in the chest but the glass was intact when they showed the spider. i think it may have ricocheted off his helmet and the impact knocked him out.

tod fucked up. that kid couldn't have been there long cause walt was facing that direction the entire time and would have noticed him. the lil nigga prolly stopped because they were screaming and cheering, then that dumb ass shot him. even if lil dude went to his parents and told them about 3 random niggas in the middle of the desert it wouldn't raise enough suspicion to alert authorities. also they replaced the siphoned meth with water which only diluted it by 4%, so the client that receives the meth would attribute the diluted meth to china jipping them.

if this lil nigga ends up in the hospital they're fucked, so if they're smart they'll dispose of the body and that bike. jesse about to start acting real bitch made now.

Life was simple til we moved to tha hood.

August 13, 2012 @ 10:03 AM
Pantic

^
Todd fucked up real hard. Lil kid wouldn't have been a problem, fuck would he suspect they robbed a damn train for? No one would have noticed about the robbery so it wouldn't ever have reached the news and this way he would never have heard about the robbery and suddenly thought of the guys he saw, and even then he was a lil ass kid he couldn't have told the police anything.

I don't think they found a guy that looks so unlikeable for nothing, this will cause alot more trouble than if they had let him run off, and Todd is finna pay for it.
August 13, 2012 @ 10:26 AM
jaded

When Todd shoots the kid, they show the kid from the back and you can see where the bullet went through. The most they can hope for is that he missed the heart and there's still a chance of getting the kid help. If you watch the beginning again, you can see when the kid puts the jar in his jacket pocket, it's way down by his waist. It just falls out when he hits the ground.

August 13, 2012 @ 10:54 AM
Dr. House

Anyone else think that was just really beyond fucking dumb of Todd? Mike should go head and hot this dude first thing next episode.
August 13, 2012 @ 01:05 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

def todd needs to die for being that reckless. that was the absolute definition of blowing a situation out of proportion. walt's reaction will be the most interesting. i hope it picks up right after.
August 13, 2012 @ 01:53 PM
Shiri

The kids dead, let's just get that straight. The wouldn't write in another unlikely survival (aka: Ted). I called it in an earlier post... Todds got a lot more to him than we know. I thought he might have been undercover but that's blown that theory out. Todds not gonna die. I'm not sure how pissed off Mike will be after he realises he was just doing what he advocated in that previous ep, no witnesses, ever. I think a kid going missing in the desert isn't going to arise any suspicion to them if they dispose of him proper. Not sure what else to make of that ep.

Can anyone tell me why Skylar hasn't squealed yet? I understand spousal privilege but there's gotta be something she can do to get away if she's that desperate too. What is Walt holding over her head? Have I just forgotten it?

http://blog.careyciuro.com

August 13, 2012 @ 02:16 PM
overdrive

I think we will see a falling out between Jessie and Walt.

Walt is already taking an interest in the new guy Todd - he has just proven to be as ruthless as Walt himself.

Jessie is proving to be more than capable when it comes to making the big plays. He also wants no part in the violence.

The plot thickens...
August 13, 2012 @ 03:07 PM
The Fiasco

the kid is dead. watch the preview for next weeks episode. there's a quick shot of him being found (?confused buried in the ground with his hand showing.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

August 13, 2012 @ 03:09 PM
The Fiasco

Can anyone tell me why Skylar hasn't squealed yet? I understand spousal privilege but there's gotta be something she can do to get away if she's that desperate too. What is Walt holding over her head? Have I just forgotten it?

you mean the fact that she laundered money for walt and ripped off the IRS then paid them back with illegal drug money??

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

August 13, 2012 @ 03:41 PM
lalala

after finishing The Wire and seeing all the dumb shit happening this season, i'm not really hyped on this show anymore. really seems like they are trying too hard. shitty criminals (without gus/cartel) and even shittier cops.

x

August 13, 2012 @ 04:35 PM
KTA

lol'd at these comments
note to self, never wave at todd
todd is the one who waves
August 13, 2012 @ 05:13 PM
iggy-koopa

you mean the fact that she laundered money for walt and ripped off the IRS then paid them back with illegal drug money??

and her hit on Ted
August 13, 2012 @ 06:15 PM
jaded

Yeah, Skylar coming forward would implicate herself, it would ruin her kids lives, and it would ruin Hank and Marie's lives as well.

Please login first to reply.