August 7, 2012 @ 07:08 PM
Pantic

I agree there is too much family drama, they should drop some of that and give us more scenes about the meth business.
August 7, 2012 @ 07:30 PM
chief

I dunno, I feel it's going along pretty well. The consequences of Walt being caught as a drug dealer are finally starting really set in for Skylar, because remember she seemed "okay" with it when she was laundering money with the car wash?

Walt is full Heisenburg now though, and I think he feels a little too in control of everything now that he's pretty much running things.

It's funny to see now that you can tell Walt is enjoying his drug kingpin life rather than his family life at home. Everything is falling to shit for him now at home, but the path is pretty much clear for him in the drug game. Shit is definitely start going crazy in the next few episodes, that's for sure

•••

August 7, 2012 @ 08:13 PM
Moises Arias

To tell the truth I came in this season expecting more family drama than meth cooking. Walt has already perfected how to make meth and so has Jessie. Mike is taking care of the business side. Also everyone agreed to make the business small and under the radar atleast until the gustavo situation calms

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

August 7, 2012 @ 08:51 PM
dalek

But I feel like it's not a clear direction for Walt. Last season ends with the "I am the one who knocks" speech and "I won." It begins this season with him stating to Mike and Jesse, "Because I said so." He seemed very Gus-like in those scenes.

This last episode begins with him buying cars, something I'd never picture Gus doing. I dunno, maybe I'm just over-analyzing things.
August 7, 2012 @ 09:29 PM
Sam

But I feel like it's not a clear direction for Walt. Last season ends with the "I am the one who knocks" speech and "I won." It begins this season with him stating to Mike and Jesse, "Because I said so." He seemed very Gus-like in those scenes.

This last episode begins with him buying cars, something I'd never picture Gus doing. I dunno, maybe I'm just over-analyzing things.

Of course, Walt is heading into a hole.. Gus had been doing this for 20 years, building a mass empire.. his decision making was uncanny.. from choosing who to work with to his sense of danger.. he had the right choice in the beginning too when he chose not to work with Walt and Jesse.. Mike's quote about him thinking he's become Jesse James just because he killed him is dead on.

Seems to me like Walt thinks he's doing what Gus was doing, being all manipulative and careful.. but in reality his Heisenberg ego has got the best of him.. He thinks by just killing Gus he's free and clear to do whatever he wants, but if people who were connected to Gus or Mike gets killed I would like to see how "Heisenberg" reacts to the situation.. We kinda get a picture what he will turn out like in the season premiere with a different name and apparently hiding.. almost like he reverted back to the quiet guy in season one and thinking "what have I done?!"....
August 7, 2012 @ 09:33 PM
jaded

Yeah, but he also buys a M249 machine gun in that clip, so I don't think he is reverting back to the quiet chemistry teacher he started off as.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

August 7, 2012 @ 09:36 PM
Homes

Because Walt isn't Gus. This whole time he's been trying his hardest to be just like Gus, but the point is, he's not. Gus was in the game since he was young. He managed to travel from Peru to Mexico and then Mexico to the US without leaving a history. He's been motivated by the death of his best friend, a man who he watched get shot through the head by Hector, for 20 years. He patiently started a scholarship to find cooks (Gale) at a local university, started an entire restaraunt chain as a front, order millions of dollars worth of the finest cooking equipment. He worked for the people who killed his best friend for a decade before waiting for the perfect moment to poison them all and corner the trade. He lives in a nice, but modest home, and drives an old volvo station wagon.

Walt got cancer and decided to finally start living just before he died. He's been in the drug game for one year. Dude's never been around a single dealer in his life. He's tried to cheat on his wife with the high school principal, run dudes over with his car and then executed them in the middle of the street, gone on suicide missions (throwing down that explosive shit he cooked up instead of the meth in front of Tuco), and killed Gus by blowing up a bomb in a nursing home. He's smart, but he's about as reckless as they get. He doesn't have the same motivations or ego-check that Gus had
August 7, 2012 @ 09:38 PM
Sam

Yeah, but he also buys a M249 machine gun in that clip, so I don't think he is reverting back to the quiet chemistry teacher he started off as.

Haha.. I didn't mean he will go back to what he was like before, but he's going to regret his decisions greatly once something big happens like his family dying or something..
August 7, 2012 @ 09:40 PM
desab

walt is a cocky ass nigga son
August 7, 2012 @ 11:27 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

yeah mike even says that jesse james shit. it's kinda cool that we get to see walt so full of himself because like skyler we're all waiting for the ball to drop. hank finding out has to happen, but there has to be something else that gets us from here to where he was in that flash-forward.

sopranos was kinda like this in the first part of season 6. everything was being set up and it was kind of a calm before the storm. but this is only 8 episodes and we get stuff like focus on mike and walt in his honeymoon period.
August 8, 2012 @ 07:43 AM
PlatinumRespect

August 8, 2012 @ 08:06 AM
nicka

skylar just needs to die already

Olive Field Pullover L FS

August 9, 2012 @ 12:23 PM

Inactive

Did anyobody here a gun cock at the end of last weeks episode when the watch was ticking or was it just me?

Walt starting to get on my nerves, I feel Skylar's frustration doe
August 9, 2012 @ 04:53 PM
Mortal Kombat

suspended

@basednobleman how is walt getting on your nerves??? pinkman has really come a long ways as a character...and mike is the shit....cant wait to find out why he needed that big ass gun
August 9, 2012 @ 09:27 PM
kous

I hate skyler, so annoying

Regularly updated with supreme heat + other items http://twotimes.bigcartel.com/ http://twotimes.bigcartel.com/

August 9, 2012 @ 11:54 PM
Lucy and The Daze

walt is a bitch made nigga

soundcloud.com/lucyandthedaze

August 10, 2012 @ 03:59 AM
PlatinumRespect

August 10, 2012 @ 04:47 AM
PlatinumRespect

August 10, 2012 @ 05:39 AM
Pantic

Watched the Aaron and Bryan interviews yesterday, they seem very cool. Bryan is hilarious and Aaron is very much like Jesse cool
August 13, 2012 @ 03:05 AM
playboyxxx

holy fucking shit they went there

pink like hamilton

August 13, 2012 @ 03:06 AM
CH33CH

Best episode ever? best ending ever?
August 13, 2012 @ 03:11 AM
playboyxxx

i think so man. i really feel bad for people who are missing out on this show. holy fuck.

pink like hamilton

August 13, 2012 @ 03:14 AM
NapoleonComplex

Damm chipping the kid tho????
Todd fucked up...

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

August 13, 2012 @ 03:44 AM
Dirty Old Man

what the fuck

hop on the bus gus

August 13, 2012 @ 04:10 AM
KTA

poppin dat kids gonna end up comin back to haunt em no doubt
August 13, 2012 @ 04:10 AM
CH33CH

Am i the only one that thinks Todd did good? i mean he was a witness
August 13, 2012 @ 04:44 AM
scrub

WHAT THE FUCK. HOLY SHIT.
August 13, 2012 @ 05:01 AM
future.

FUHHHH!!!! THIS EPISODE WAS DOPE AF.

Jesse with the magnets, now this shit cool nigga got brains

I thought that Todd dude was sus, but man didnt expect him to shoot that kid. he bout dat life.
August 13, 2012 @ 05:38 AM
Shammgod

Fucking loved that episode. I was confused as to what that scene was in the beginning with the kid and his dirtbike, but then as the episode progressed I realized what was going to happen and knew the kid was going to be a witness. Anybody know what the deal with the spider is? Does it symbolize something I am not aware of?
August 13, 2012 @ 05:47 AM
Mikeyone4life

poppin dat kids gonna end up comin back to haunt em no doubt

Thanks Captain Obvious.

Please login first to reply.