Breaking Bad

July 31, 2012 @ 04:20:20
Originally posted by Inactive User
also lol @ them watching scarface

I'm thinking this is foreshadowing.

That and to fuck with Skylar some more. I think this is the first ep where I've felt sympathy for Skyler cause Walt is just such a fucking manipulative, sociopathic dickhead now. I used to root for the dude but i just want him to get axe-murdered by Jesse now.

When Walt and Jesse were watching the 3 Stooges and talking about relationships and shit I thought they were actually having a sincere moment with each other but nooooo Walt had to turn it into some manipulative shit. SMH fuck that dude.

\X/

July 31, 2012 @ 04:34:02
Remember the way Walt was looking at Brock? Poor kid lol

July 31, 2012 @ 04:41:50
Remember the way Walt was looking at Brock? Poor kid lol

Walt probably told Jesse to cut them off because of that moment, he's afraid Jesse will find out he was the one who poisoned Brock.

July 31, 2012 @ 04:54:03
jaded

Walt did buy a M249 in the first episode smokeyface

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

July 31, 2012 @ 04:57:45
Anyone else think this was one of the best scenes ever?

July 31, 2012 @ 05:03:18

That and to fuck with Skylar some more. I think this is the first ep where I've felt sympathy for Skyler cause Walt is just such a fucking manipulative, sociopathic dickhead now. I used to root for the dude but i just want him to get axe-murdered by Jesse now.

When Walt and Jesse were watching the 3 Stooges and talking about relationships and shit I thought they were actually having a sincere moment with each other but nooooo Walt had to turn it into some manipulative shit. SMH fuck that dude.

of course he would i would of done the same. If jesse ever found out he would of left Walter cause at this point he really doesnt need him or he would of killed Walter.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

July 31, 2012 @ 09:23:29

from Jesse's soundbox on season 4 ep. 2 smokeyface

July 31, 2012 @ 20:37:26
Anyone else think this was one of the best scenes ever?

July 31, 2012 @ 21:09:59

from Jesse's soundbox on season 4 ep. 2 smokeyface

this always sounded like q-tip to me
July 31, 2012 @ 21:12:24
July 31, 2012 @ 21:13:16
jaded
^ can't hotlink to 4chan

July 31, 2012 @ 21:46:00
This is filmed in my city smokeyface A few months back they filmed right behind my house smokeyface
August 01, 2012 @ 04:28:59

Bryan Cranston seems like a chill dude.
August 01, 2012 @ 04:48:03
Probably one of the most in depth shows on television right now.

August 01, 2012 @ 04:49:36
Probably one of the most in depth shows on television right now.

August 05, 2012 @ 19:45:24
Holy shit Walter changed so much in the next episode.
NSFW
August 06, 2012 @ 02:05:41
Oh fuck, the White's just picked up some new wheelssmokeyface
August 06, 2012 @ 03:05:13
that fucking watch tho

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

August 06, 2012 @ 04:07:14
And the Award for Annoying Cunt Of The Decade Goes To...

Skyler White!

We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils

August 06, 2012 @ 06:05:25
really wished skyler would have killed herself.
August 06, 2012 @ 06:12:07
During the pool scene I was glued to the tv like

We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils

August 06, 2012 @ 06:15:13
jaded
Her depression has been annoying me all season, but tonight's episode was especially annoying. I understand her feeling stuck, but get the fuck over it.

August 06, 2012 @ 06:36:06
lol @ get over it, female characters in these kind of shows can't win. when carmela soprano was shown as basically too weak to resist the allure of tony's lifestyle, she was criticised. skyler is the complete opposite in how complicit and yet opposed she is to what walt does, and she gets hate.

but yeah i hate skyler lol. this episode was fuckin great tho, best of the season by far. and she looked good af in that dress. i swear i thought walt was gonna beat the shit out of her at any moment, that's how boss he is now.
August 06, 2012 @ 06:40:25
There's so much foreshadowing and symbolism in this show. It's so fucking good.

I really think that Walt will go down like Tony Montana. I remember a couple episodes ago that he was watching Scarface with Walt Jr.

And that symbolism with the watch. He's a ticking time bomb.
August 06, 2012 @ 10:45:47
I dunno doe. This episode is the only episode where I want Skyler to win. I've hated her show after show after show but that bedroom scene where she's running from Walt as White destroys her world repeatedly got me on board with the bitch.
August 06, 2012 @ 11:24:30
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJCqeHz-1SU&feature=plcp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZibB28Npod0&feature=plcp
"I picked up Heat on Bluray" smokeyface

August 06, 2012 @ 18:26:39
jaded
lol @ get over it, female characters in these kind of shows can't win. when carmela soprano was shown as basically too weak to resist the allure of tony's lifestyle, she was criticised. skyler is the complete opposite in how complicit and yet opposed she is to what walt does, and she gets hate.

but yeah i hate skyler lol. this episode was fuckin great tho, best of the season by far. and she looked good af in that dress. i swear i thought walt was gonna beat the shit out of her at any moment, that's how boss he is now.

I liked Carmela, she never once annoyed me in The Sopranos. I don't really compare them though, because Carmela knew she was a mob wife and knew what came with it, and Skyler was thrown into this world and is trying her best to handle it. I get all that, and I get being emotional about the things that have happened so far. I think what annoys me the most about her is on top of being depressed and moping around all season, she's also just a moron. Seeing Walt just crush her ideas at the end of the episode was really gratifying smokeyface

August 06, 2012 @ 19:30:09
but then she outright wishes death on him? that hurt me bruh
August 06, 2012 @ 20:32:03
lol called it that skylar was gonna snap.

and when jesse asked walt what he thought about killing the woman and he replied by with nothing stops this train i was like

walt is full Heisenberg now. this show is going to start picking up a lot starting with the next episode

•••

August 06, 2012 @ 20:37:51
jaded
"The methylamine keeps flowing no matter what. We are not ramping down, we're just getting started. Nothing stops this train...nothing."

Curious to see what Walter's idea is since Jesse was obviously satisfied with it. I can't believe Lydia would even pull that tracking device stunt, she's lucky to even be alive after her first encounter with Mike.

Please login first to reply.
x