August 6, 2012 @ 11:24 AM
╒rozzy

"I picked up Heat on Bluray" cool

August 6, 2012 @ 06:26 PM
jaded

lol @ get over it, female characters in these kind of shows can't win. when carmela soprano was shown as basically too weak to resist the allure of tony's lifestyle, she was criticised. skyler is the complete opposite in how complicit and yet opposed she is to what walt does, and she gets hate.

but yeah i hate skyler lol. this episode was fuckin great tho, best of the season by far. and she looked good af in that dress. i swear i thought walt was gonna beat the shit out of her at any moment, that's how boss he is now.

I liked Carmela, she never once annoyed me in The Sopranos. I don't really compare them though, because Carmela knew she was a mob wife and knew what came with it, and Skyler was thrown into this world and is trying her best to handle it. I get all that, and I get being emotional about the things that have happened so far. I think what annoys me the most about her is on top of being depressed and moping around all season, she's also just a moron. Seeing Walt just crush her ideas at the end of the episode was really gratifying cool

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

August 6, 2012 @ 07:30 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

but then she outright wishes death on him? that hurt me bruh
August 6, 2012 @ 08:32 PM
chief

lol called it that skylar was gonna snap.

and when jesse asked walt what he thought about killing the woman and he replied by with nothing stops this train i was like

walt is full Heisenberg now. this show is going to start picking up a lot starting with the next episode

•••

August 6, 2012 @ 08:37 PM
jaded

"The methylamine keeps flowing no matter what. We are not ramping down, we're just getting started. Nothing stops this train...nothing."

Curious to see what Walter's idea is since Jesse was obviously satisfied with it. I can't believe Lydia would even pull that tracking device stunt, she's lucky to even be alive after her first encounter with Mike.

August 6, 2012 @ 09:39 PM
Pantic

Walter getting his eisenberg on and buying new cars was the dopest intro the series has had to date cool
August 6, 2012 @ 09:44 PM
chief

i think the new car scene was by far the worst scene the show has done. like overkill

•••

August 6, 2012 @ 09:58 PM
Pantic

You have bad taste
August 6, 2012 @ 10:02 PM
lovedmndlife

glad i got to watch the latest season/episodes that jusst aired here in the US, but im gonna hate waiting probably 6 mths to see the last few final episodes in australia

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

August 6, 2012 @ 10:03 PM
future.

Walter getting his eisenberg on and buying new cars was the dopest intro the series has had to date cool

lmao dat dubstep
August 6, 2012 @ 10:13 PM
Pantic

It really was overkill, but that's what made it great. It showed walt's dark and egoistic side, that has manifested from his drug business and money making. It really established "heisenberg" as a persona, and foreshadowed how he will become more and more heisenberg until it all falls down. It's one of the coolest character development stories i've ever seen in a show.
August 6, 2012 @ 10:25 PM
BeastJr

lmao dat dubstep

more like dat sponsor from dodge...
August 6, 2012 @ 10:48 PM
Bubbs619

It was probably because I was high watching it last night but did anybody feel like Skylar, dressed in all blue, walking into the pool feel like a plot device more than anything? It seems as if she "washed away her sins" and its clear she wants to separate herself from dat life. I really dont see her staying until the end, whether that be her walking, dying, etc
August 6, 2012 @ 10:57 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

rian johnson, director of looper and the fly episode from season 3 did this one and it kinda shows in how show-y the episode was. but then on this show, that fits in, which is cool

bubbs that's like the opposite of a plot device imo. you could take a lot of character shit from that scene, with walt having his back literally turned from what skylar is doing (which was definitely expression more than "i'm gonna kill myself".
August 7, 2012 @ 12:35 AM
EddieB

I really dont see her staying until the end, whether that be her walking, dying, etc

It's no coincidence that she started smoking again within the last few episodes; I'm thinking Walt's gonna poison/kill her with the ricin cig that he stashed, sooner rather than later. In the S5E1 opener (which I'm guessing is referencing the beginning of the second half of the last season), he's not wearing a ring so she definitely either dies or they get divorced.
August 7, 2012 @ 12:40 AM
jaded

I don't think they'd do the ricin cigarette thing again, but who knows. I took the smoking again, especially in the house, as more of a passive aggressive move from Skyler since Walt has lung cancer.

August 7, 2012 @ 01:00 AM
Pantic

^ exactly.
There is no way that walt will kill Skylar, but maybe she will try to kill him, i could see that happening. Bitch is crazy as fuck.
August 7, 2012 @ 01:04 AM
itsyababyboyzilla

i read some shit that said when mike is talking about lydia, it could be interpreted as the show talking about skyler. he says something like "you're clouded by sexism, she's crazy and could bring us all down, she needs to die just as much as any man"
August 7, 2012 @ 01:19 AM
slytendencies

^ exactly.
There is no way that walt will kill Skylar, but maybe she will try to kill him, i could see that happening. Bitch is crazy as fuck.

This I hate Skyler almost as much as her stupid ass sister. And the whole concept of Walters alter ego Heisenberg kind of consuming him is really cool IMO.
August 7, 2012 @ 01:53 AM
The Fiasco

shes also ashing the cig into a happy 51st birthday cup. symbolically ashing the cancer into walt.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

August 7, 2012 @ 01:57 AM
The Fiasco

next 4 episodes are gonna be flame af. that break is gonna be killer.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

August 7, 2012 @ 03:25 AM
KwanzaJuice

http://vimeo.com/user12740089

bam!!! just found this. to all my people that got wronged by dish

"if God made somthin bretter than pussy he keepin it fo himself" - Mike Tyson

August 7, 2012 @ 03:53 AM
jaded

Dish pissed me off with that, saying AMC didn't offer content that warranted the price they wanted to charge Dish to carry their network. AMC has some of the best shows on TV right now.

August 7, 2012 @ 04:17 AM
Shiri

"The methylamine keeps flowing no matter what. We are not ramping down, we're just getting started. Nothing stops this train...nothing."

Curious to see what Walter's idea is since Jesse was obviously satisfied with it. I can't believe Lydia would even pull that tracking device stunt, she's lucky to even be alive after her first encounter with Mike.

I don't believe Lydia pulled that Garmin shit. I honestly believe that the company is tracking the barrels. The way the scene was shot that she discovered it tells me it wasn't a staged event. She's spooked yeh, but if she had that up her sleeve the lead up (The fucking up of the security, the interrogation of Jessie, and the pretty legit reaction she had at discovering it) wouldn't have been as nervy.

http://blog.careyciuro.com

August 7, 2012 @ 04:24 AM
jaded

Well Mike's reasoning is she was the one to spot it, and it just so happened to be on the bottom of the barrel that they were allowed to take because she had removed it from their inventory.

August 7, 2012 @ 04:28 AM
chief

i dunno jaded he did stash the riacin behind the electrical socket cover. i think he would have tossed it altogether if it wasn't going to reappear down the road. not saying its going to be used on skylar, but i feel like they definitely kept it around for a reason...

as for the barrels, there is the hole about jesse not looking under the other barrels. mike is choosing to assume the worst and we really have no way of knowing at this point if lydia was telling the truth

•••

August 7, 2012 @ 04:31 AM
jaded

Yeah, I just don't know if the writers would use that all over again. But like you said, he did save it, so who knows what his plans are.

August 7, 2012 @ 06:08 AM
chief

^
fuck that. this show is the last thing i'd ever want to see spoilers for

•••

August 7, 2012 @ 07:30 AM
Moises Arias

skylar is the biggest attention whore in tv history. Walter bringing home more racks than YC and skylar acting like its the end of the world.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

August 7, 2012 @ 06:59 PM
dalek

Am I the only one not feeling this season as much as the first four? It seems like it's taken a step backward. Walt going back to splurging was cringe-worthy. Hank seems like he's gonna hate the new job, just like the El Paso job from season 2.

Way too much family drama for my tastes... I give it by the end of this half season before Walt Jr. is caught with the blue stuff.

Please login first to reply.