July 17, 2011 @ 05:02 PM
CrackPipeLips

any sites to stream from? i have no cable.
July 17, 2011 @ 06:02 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

icefilms, follow instructions
July 17, 2011 @ 09:42 PM
ReZ

tonight, is the night, when 2 become 1
July 17, 2011 @ 09:47 PM
Constellations

holy fuck, GUS 0_o

edit: ok, maybe im slow but im not sure why that happened

\X/

July 17, 2011 @ 11:35 PM
JStorm803

SPOILERS
-Felt bad for Hank.
-Jesse SNAPPED.
-Gus SNAPPED.
-Poor Victor..thought dude was gonna do something but as soon as he spoke more than he needed to, you could tell he was gonna die.
-LAVELL CRAWFORD! [the big dude lol who's Saul's security..]

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

July 17, 2011 @ 11:47 PM
no1deasoriginal

lab notes...suprised

S4E01 - Boxcutter
www.videobb.com/f/n0EuDqggKd0u.swf
July 18, 2011 @ 12:09 AM
itsyababyboyzilla

lol walt created a monster. from when they showeed the difference between how walt reacted to gus killing victor and how jesse reacted. i really hope this season doesn't end with jesse getting killed cos he's too bad for his own good.

jesus. what now? aaaah.
July 18, 2011 @ 02:00 AM
rocka

lol walt created a monster. from when they showeed the difference between how walt reacted to gus killing victor and how jesse reacted. i really hope this season doesn't end with jesse getting killed cos he's too bad for his own good.

Not sure what you're saying. They both seemed to be scared shitless. Even that one assassin guy was like suprised for a second.

I just hope they kill Gus.
July 18, 2011 @ 02:55 AM
itsyababyboyzilla

there was a difference. they were both shocked, but where walt looked like he might vomit, jesse looked right at gus. and then in the restaurant, jesse understood, but walt was still in panic mode.

annoyed i read a spoiler about there being a death. also lol @ gus holding his neck open, ughhhhhhh
July 18, 2011 @ 03:37 AM
jaded

I couldn't tell if Gus did what he did because Victor went into Gale's apartment and people saw him, or because he was attempting to cook on his own, or if Gus just wanted to show them that he can kill without mercy too. I couldn't believe it either way. Can't wait for next Sunday.

there was a difference. they were both shocked, but where walt looked like he might vomit, jesse looked right at gus. and then in the restaurant, jesse understood, but walt was still in panic mode.

I agree, I think something definitely snapped in Jesse. If you compare his emotions prior to going to Gale's apartment to his emotions in the restaurant after what they had just seen and been through, it's pretty evident that it broke him.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

July 18, 2011 @ 10:19 AM
itsyababyboyzilla

only part of the episode i hated: fucking skylar and saying meth lab on the phone, the cunt
July 18, 2011 @ 10:43 AM
Constellations

lmao i lold

\X/

July 18, 2011 @ 01:36 PM
jaded

only part of the episode i hated: fucking skylar and saying meth lab on the phone, the cunt

I don't think it'll matter. Saul was on a payphone and there'd be no reason why Skylar's phone would be tapped or anything.

July 18, 2011 @ 01:48 PM
medmed

breaking bad is sick
July 18, 2011 @ 03:55 PM
TwiggyDig

Not sure what you're saying. They both seemed to be scared shitless. Even that one assassin guy was like suprised for a second.

I just hope they kill Gus.

yeah this season will definitely center around trying to find a way to get rid of gus before he kills walt/jesse. that's why walt was talking about a next move.

god this season is going to be nerve racking.. that whole scene with gus and the knife had my heart POUNDING and when he killed vincent I was like 0_o are you fucking serious...

season will be insane.
July 18, 2011 @ 04:20 PM
jaded

The shows creator already said this season is going to be "dark". I'm excited cool

Also from Vince Gilligan
“I would like to see Breaking Bad go—it kinda changes if you ask me last season or the season before versus this one, but right now I would say season five should probably be our last season. But you know, check with me a year from now, we’ll see if I change my tune.”

I don't want to think about it ending yet, but I'm also glad to hear that he isn't going to try and drag it on forever to the point that it ruins the show and isn't even close to its roots *cough*weeds*cough*

July 18, 2011 @ 04:39 PM
hctr.

The season premier was off the hook man. Fucking Gus went HAM. Obama lookin' ass ♥♥♥♥♥. On the real doe, this season is going to bring a lot of dark and dramatic changes. I can feel it. I want to see if Walt is going to be able to re-connect with Skyler and the family. Also, we can see that Jesse is starting to mature. And fucking Saul, that ♥♥♥♥♥ is on one. Wonder how he's going to continue to play. Overall, this season is going to be baws.

July 18, 2011 @ 05:51 PM
Cochese

♥♥♥♥♥, is you taking notes on a criminal fucking conspiracy?
July 18, 2011 @ 06:37 PM
Constellations

some fucked up shit hasnt really happened to walt jr. yet. i can see him getting hooked on the blue shit, and possibly OD'ing? the creator said people were gonna die so i can see that happening.

\X/

July 18, 2011 @ 07:26 PM
hctr.

Why would the writers make Hank collect "minerals"? A connection to meth? I dunno confused

But Walt Jr. picking up on da shit would be a good plot twister but I just don't see it happening abruptly.

www.amctv.com/breaking-bad/videos/breaking-bad-sneak-peek-episode-402-thirty-eight-snub
July 18, 2011 @ 07:48 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

yeah i wanna see jesse meet walt's family. and surely hank has to find out this season.
July 18, 2011 @ 08:00 PM
jaded

Why would the writers make Hank collect "minerals"? A connection to meth? I dunno confused

I didn't really read anything into that. He's just miserable and bidding on mineral rocks online is about as boring as it gets.

July 19, 2011 @ 02:52 AM
PlatinumRespect

I couldn't tell if Gus did what he did because Victor went into Gale's apartment and people saw him, or because he was attempting to cook on his own, or if Gus just wanted to show them that he can kill without mercy too. I couldn't believe it either way. Can't wait for next Sunday.

it was because he was seen at the crime scene and thats a liability for gus

i didnt get this either. wierd. but im sure it'll be explained as it goes on. thats what i love about this show. when something gets thrown at you and it confuses u and your like "what the fuck is this?" it comes to light.

but yeah i have a feeling its meth 'crystal formation' related or something
July 19, 2011 @ 04:19 AM
jaded

it was because he was seen at the crime scene and thats a liability for gus

i didnt get this either. wierd. but im sure it'll be explained as it goes on. thats what i love about this show. when something gets thrown at you and it confuses u and your like "what the fuck is this?" it comes to light.

but yeah i have a feeling its meth 'crystal formation' related or something

but did Gus know he went? I thought just Mike knew...

July 19, 2011 @ 04:25 AM
&bullshit

it's cus victor didn't have brothas up on the wall of the meth lab

http://92riots.tumblr.com/

July 19, 2011 @ 04:27 AM
PlatinumRespect

but did Gus know he went? I thought just Mike knew...

yeah, remember mike called gus. you could actually tell by his demeanor and his dialog when he was about to make the call and when he was on the phone that vic was fucked lol
July 19, 2011 @ 05:31 AM
SIRSMOKALOT

Fucking spoilers! I'll watch this today.
July 19, 2011 @ 08:37 AM
Constellations

protip: don't go into the thread of a tv show til you've seen the latest episode

\X/

July 19, 2011 @ 03:12 PM
PlatinumRespect

protip: don't go into the thread of a tv show til you've seen the latest episode

this. smh
July 19, 2011 @ 06:14 PM
Space Dandy

suspended

just got done with season 1 cool

Please login first to reply.