July 25, 2012 @ 20:33:52
badger and skinny pete will be back this season smokeyface

smokeyface
July 25, 2012 @ 20:34:21
Walt is going to end up capping hank
July 26, 2012 @ 00:05:24
badger and skinny pete will be back this season smokeyface

smokeyface

Imagine if Badger and Skinny Pete are gonna be all fucked up full blown junkie meth heads. Like how Jessie pressured them into doing some meth after they just did the program at rehab, which Jessie originally got them into lol

July 26, 2012 @ 19:51:29
saw this show for the first time. it's too sick

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 30, 2012 @ 10:31:11
can someone explain the ending of the most recent episode?

i didn't really get the last conversation between walt and jesse

IG: @johnbos2001

July 30, 2012 @ 11:11:00
damn hank is a good ass agent. it's gonna be good when he discovers walt. you would think he'd know by now.

I'm probably looking too far into it
July 30, 2012 @ 11:35:50

Victor was that nigga that got his throat cut by Fring in the previous season for getting brave and trying to cook by himself. Walt was telling Jesse the same story. He is obviously in bits about Mike taking so much money out of his pile so he was inferring to Jesse that Mike is "flying too close to the sun" and might have to be eventually cut loose. At the same time, subtly telling Jesse that he's still running shit overall.

Dope episode.

badbitchesandart.tumblr.com

July 30, 2012 @ 14:12:41

Victor was that nigga that got his throat cut by Fring in the previous season for getting brave and trying to cook by himself. Walt was telling Jesse the same story. He is obviously in bits about Mike taking so much money out of his pile so he was inferring to Jesse that Mike is "flying too close to the sun" and might have to be eventually cut loose. At the same time, subtly telling Jesse that he's still running shit overall.

Dope episode.

thanks! yeh i was thinking it was something along those lines with what walt was implying.
my recollection of season 3 is a bit poor so i get confused with the names haha

July 30, 2012 @ 17:13:20
jaded
Last night's episode was so good, definitely the best of the 3 so far.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

July 30, 2012 @ 19:56:35
Great to see Skinny Pete and Badger again
July 30, 2012 @ 20:01:13
watching on netflix now!
July 30, 2012 @ 21:10:20
the way skylar was acting, did walt rape her at the end of the last episode? i mean it contrasted to the first ever episode of the show and it kinda cuts off before anything explicitly happens, but damn if it didn't feel like she was a rape victim

also lol @ them watching scarface
July 30, 2012 @ 21:33:26
jaded
I don't think sex was involved, I think he has just officially scared the fuck out of her. The whole Ted scene in the hospital was her breaking point.

July 30, 2012 @ 21:52:03
Skylar is just a dumb hoe, i wanted to slap her when she yelled shut up repeatedly for 30 seconds.
Walt is a drug kingpin making more stacks than ever shown in any rap video, dude could easily land hotter broads if he left her now.
July 30, 2012 @ 22:20:36
You can't really blame Skylar but I think Walt should leave her. He has been making Skylar seem like the villain since season 1. She's scared shitless and she is an issue for Walt.

That cooking scene smokeyface

July 30, 2012 @ 23:04:02
tbh somethings prolly going to happen to skylar sooner or later.

July 30, 2012 @ 23:23:02
Originally posted by Inactive User
also lol @ them watching scarface

I'm thinking this is foreshadowing.
July 30, 2012 @ 23:45:15
lol at the writers trying to make viewers feel sympathy for skylar. Its too late now her dumb ass should of left a long time ago when walt first told her he was cooking meth.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

July 30, 2012 @ 23:50:28
where can i watch episodes 2 & 3?
July 30, 2012 @ 23:57:18
i mean hank is obviously going to figure out walt is the meth cooker. but it'll be interesting to see what they do with skylar. as of now she's a wild card. i really can't see her maintaining the same act (acting real stand offish to walt, not really showing her emotions) for another episode or two. she's gonna snap or doing something where walt is going to have to take action

•••

July 30, 2012 @ 23:59:17
http://www.1channel.ch/watch-4128-Breaking-Bad
July 31, 2012 @ 00:00:51
where can i watch episodes 2 & 3?
http://watchseries.eu/serie/breaking_bad
July 31, 2012 @ 01:22:06

http://youtu.be/WQkOGGCQBm8
July 31, 2012 @ 01:36:18
I hate skylar and marie so fscking much

July 31, 2012 @ 01:36:51
so the next ep will be his 51st bday. the opening scene of 501 showed him at dennys on his 52nd bday.

I love trying to puzzle all this shit together, but it always goes in different directions. god, i fucking love this season so much. so much shit coming to a close.
July 31, 2012 @ 02:04:31
jaded
and I believe in the first episode of season 1, Skylar made Walt breakfast and arranged the bacon so it said 50 smokeyface that's why Walt did it himself on his 52nd.

July 31, 2012 @ 03:08:44
so its only been one year since walt started. god damn thats crazy.
July 31, 2012 @ 03:53:34
jaded

July 31, 2012 @ 03:53:34
I actually think it clicked for Hank in episode 2 when the chief was talking about how Gus was hiding right under his nose. The look on his face at that point indicated he was seriously thinking about it.

That finally scene in episode 3 I think is more about Walt trying to keep in control of Jesse. Nothing about Mike. Walt is finally seeing that Jesse isn't a dumbass anymore and that he doesn't need Walt for basically anything. Jesse come up with the idea for the magnet. Jesse came up with the idea to get the equipment into the house. Jesse can cook perfect meth without Walt.

Walt is the one with no control, but he thinks he has it all.

Also watch out for Todd from the pest control. They wouldn't make a point of us knowing his name if he wasn't gonna get shit real. I actually think he's an undercover cop. Dude is too clean cut to be a burglar compared with the other two workers too.
Please login first to reply.
x