Breaking Bad

July 01, 2012 @ 11:33:32
Same. I assume the two main plots will be Hank getting closer and closer to Walt and ultimately Walt getting out of the game (probably in the second half of the final season). Either way, I don't think I've ever been this gassed for a series to return.

badbitchesandart.tumblr.com

July 01, 2012 @ 18:19:57
lol check out the new pic.

July 01, 2012 @ 21:49:38
Same. I assume the two main plots will be Hank getting closer and closer to Walt and ultimately Walt getting out of the game (probably in the second half of the final season). Either way, I don't think I've ever been this gassed for a series to return.

I think it's pretty obvious that Hank will find out Walt is Heisenberg by the end of the series. At least I hope so

•••

July 01, 2012 @ 23:33:03
Yeah, I wonder if they'll go the route of having the end of the show be Walt's downfall. If so, just specualation, but I'm calling it that they'll have him either get shot or kill himself in a way that fucks up his eye (like the pink teddy bear and gus).

But they don't always go the predictable route so I could also see them having the season finale show him like 10 years later as a drug kingpin who is as ruthless as the cartels and has no morals anymore
July 02, 2012 @ 01:26:29
lol there's actually so many routes they could take since the 5th season really has no set up whatsoever

•••

July 02, 2012 @ 01:36:22
I feel like the lung cancer thing is going to come back. It was such a huge part of the plot in season 1 and 2 and now it kinda is just irrelevant.
July 02, 2012 @ 02:41:12
I feel like the lung cancer thing is going to come back. It was such a huge part of the plot in season 1 and 2 and now it kinda is just irrelevant.

i agree. he was in remission but now I feel like it is definitely going to comeback bc that would bring the series full circle.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 02, 2012 @ 19:38:26
Ted = Fuck bitches Get money

July 05, 2012 @ 00:26:09
http://youtu.be/dY46p_C1j5s

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 05, 2012 @ 07:33:03
when i saw that for the first time i thought they were going to kill off relevant individuals to the story line. but i realized the two body bags were probably from the plane crash as Walt even said debris and bodies rained on to his home where his family is (when he got pulled over for having a fucked up windshield).

I don't mean to put down your theories but i feel the (potential? ) deaths of Walt and Jesse would be more significant than just taking place outside of Walt's home, even if they showed two bodies under blankets without fully explaining what or who they were (like I said I think it just goes without saying they were bodies from the plane collision)

EDIT: ^^holy shit at that sneak peak smokeyface smokeyface

•••

July 06, 2012 @ 02:10:36
i dont think this show is going to introduce another villain for walt to fight. its gonna be walt vs hank. you could see walt's expression on that clip that he was annoyed that hank was getting his son's respect when walt was really the one who really took out gus. thats why i love this show.
July 07, 2012 @ 00:53:19
I don't think its that far-fetched. I think it will be Hank vs Walt but also Walt vs. whoever Gus was still connected to in South America (whoever saved Gus from Don Eladio). I don't think they'd bring up something that big without delving into it more this season. With this season split into two halves that are a whole year apart, it will feel like a villain that stretches over 2 seasons (like tuco, the twins, etc).

Also, does anyone remember ever seeing Gus' "American" family? I remember he talked about his kids or something when he had Walt over for dinner that one time. But I don't think we ever saw them. I wonder if that'll come into play
July 07, 2012 @ 03:19:13
I'm really glad they didn't give any background on Gus while he was still living. Generally you start to understand the characters and why they act the way they do in the present on the show and this gives you an opportunity to rationalize their motives. The villain flashbacks sort of add a human element behind it because you can sort of understand why they do the things they do.

Gus on the other hand at face value appears to be a calm, calculated small business owner with a big hand in the drug trade, with really no substance behind that. I feel like this presents sort of a wild card in Gus' portrayal because you don't really know what his motives are at this point. Over the course of time you see Gus evolve into a monster, not knowing what he's going to do next and making blasphemous decisions without really revealing what is fueling those decisions.

Like I said I'm glad they gave hardly any information on Gus' background during the 4th season to really keep the true character hidden from viewers (for awhile at least). But now that he's dead I feel like the 5th season gives the writers a perfect opportunity to show us what or who shaped Gus into the person he was.

•••

July 07, 2012 @ 05:32:27

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 15, 2012 @ 18:51:27
jaded
Thanks to Dish network I'll probably have to download each episode this season, but I'm ready smokeyface

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

July 16, 2012 @ 00:02:13
Anybody know if you can just put in bogus information to stream the premiere? Or do you have to put the name, zipcode, etc of an actual Dish customer? I have Time Warner and all my channels haven't been working for the past few days and they are coming tomorrow to fix it.
July 16, 2012 @ 00:12:19
The stream will most likely be available to everyone, just enter some info.. it says ill be able to enter my password 30 minutes prior to the show
July 16, 2012 @ 00:36:01
Fuck Skylar tho.
July 16, 2012 @ 02:18:06
Yeah I just entered some random ass info, but now it's already almost an hour in.smhsmh

July 16, 2012 @ 02:25:29
FUCKKKKK i forgot this show was airing already, gonna go cop some soda and nachos and watch the fuck out of this when the torrent is up smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface hyped

July 16, 2012 @ 02:49:07
fuckin first ep was smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface
July 16, 2012 @ 02:50:10
mutha fuckin magnets.........bitch
July 16, 2012 @ 03:45:48
Stream of tonight's episode

http://www.officialhype.org/2012/07/watch-breaking-bad-season-5-episode-1.html
Please login first to reply.
x