Breaking Bad

June 22, 2012 @ 20:00:54 PM
I think Mike will be back in some way, we haven't seen the end of him. Walt killed his boss, and he was never a big fan of Walt to begin with.

I think we'll get to see where Gus came from in some flashbacks and learn why Don Eladio let him live all that time. In the original flashback scene, where Gus' "brother" was killed, we learned that something in Gus' past makes him a pretty important guy. I have a feeling there will be some people who aren't too happy he was killed.

If Jesse is going to do anything, he's going to go right for Walt. I don't see him going for Walt's family.

I hope this is true, an entire season with just walt v jesse wouldn't be fun, i really like when they include some high up drug dealers too.
June 22, 2012 @ 20:44:56 PM
it seems so late to introduce new villains though. gus was introduced in season 2 and i don't think they can top him. that was walt's fuckin moriarty. unless it's police i'd prefer they stuck to jesse/walt/hank. it's gonna be enough to deal with the steps of walt claiming the throne and what he does next.
June 22, 2012 @ 21:11:22 PM
jaded
Forum Moderator
I just don't think a major drug dealer can get killed without any fallout from it. It's going to be the longest season the show has ever had, so they'll have time to cover everything if they choose to.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

June 22, 2012 @ 22:09:57 PM
hmm. this is crazy how it's 3 weeks away and we know like nothing.
June 22, 2012 @ 23:57:50 PM
i def think jaded is right in both aspects:
-they almost HAVE to show some background on Gus
-if Jessie takes action it won't be against Walt's fam, just Walt

They almost always give background info on most of the main antagonists in the past seasons including the two twins that almost killed hank and Hector Salamanca.

Saw this on wikipedia. They definitely have to show flashbacks for Gus...
Originally posted by Inactive User
Neither Hank nor Mike can find any record of Gus's existence before his immigration from Chile to Mexico. Don Eladio mentions that he has spared Gus's life only because he knows who Gus is, and warns him that he "isn't in Chile anymore"; in another flashback scene, Hector Salamanca mockingly refers to him in a phone conversation as "Grand Generalissimo".

Also some characters in this show (mostly the females) are either annoying as fuck or just completely retarded
1. Marie - basically a complete bitch for no reason whatsoever. And she's a klepto.
2. Skylar - pretty much only annoying in the earlier seasons the way she pokes the hell out of Walt. Kind of settled down after Walt told her he cooked meth.
3. Jane (Jessie's ex) - pretty much retarded as shit receding back into the use of Meth.
4. Ted - dumbfuck for not simply paying back the IRS when he would have otherwise gone to jail. Glad they killed him off
5. Badger - Physically represents "facepalm/epic fail" in all sense of the words

•••

June 23, 2012 @ 00:00:49 AM
Watch them all before the new season! One of my favorite shows.
June 23, 2012 @ 04:15:07 AM
Also some characters in this show (mostly the females) are either annoying as fuck or just completely retarded
1. Marie - basically a complete bitch for no reason whatsoever. And she's a klepto.
2. Skylar - pretty much only annoying in the earlier seasons the way she pokes the hell out of Walt. Kind of settled down after Walt told her he cooked meth.
3. Jane (Jessie's ex) - pretty much retarded as shit receding back into the use of Meth.
4. Ted - dumbfuck for not simply paying back the IRS when he would have otherwise gone to jail. Glad they killed him off
5. Badger - Physically represents "facepalm/epic fail" in all sense of the words

Agreed 100%

Marie and Skylar are annoying as fuck.
June 23, 2012 @ 04:41:07 AM
jaded
Forum Moderator
The first few seasons, Skylar was almost unbearable, but I think that's the whole point of her character.

June 23, 2012 @ 06:05:05 AM
i def think jaded is right in both aspects:
-they almost HAVE to show some background on Gus
-if Jessie takes action it won't be against Walt's fam, just Walt

They almost always give background info on most of the main antagonists in the past seasons including the two twins that almost killed hank and Hector Salamanca.

Saw this on wikipedia. They definitely have to show flashbacks for Gus...
Originally posted by Inactive User
Neither Hank nor Mike can find any record of Gus's existence before his immigration from Chile to Mexico. Don Eladio mentions that he has spared Gus's life only because he knows who Gus is, and warns him that he "isn't in Chile anymore"; in another flashback scene, Hector Salamanca mockingly refers to him in a phone conversation as "Grand Generalissimo".

she receded back to heroin. her character wasn't known for doing meth before she met jesse. She may have done meth before but her main drug was heroin. not meth.
June 23, 2012 @ 06:38:36 AM
Finished season 3 a while back on Netflix. Great show. Anyone know where i can watch the 4th season?

film / skate

June 23, 2012 @ 06:51:47 AM
I think there will probably be some major Jesse and Walt beef in this last season. I don't see them working as a team anymore, especially since Hank is about to get involved big-time. Who knows though... I'm just excited for the conclusion.
June 23, 2012 @ 09:38:57 AM
How did Ted Beneke die again? Cant remeber that..
June 23, 2012 @ 16:54:33 PM
tripped and fell headfirst into the island in his kitchen

•••

June 23, 2012 @ 19:28:16 PM
It pisses me off that they are only doing half the season this year. I've waited all this time and now I have to wait another year? Cmon. With all the time though it better be amazing.
June 23, 2012 @ 21:04:39 PM
I was actually just thinking the other day about how annoying the female characters in the show are. Like to the point that it's sexist. Like skylar and marie both are generally portrayed as nagging bitches who are just trying to break into their husbands' "big boy business" (marie trying to help with hanks recovery and anxiety, skylar trying to get involved in walters drug business). Jesse's gf was the most favorably portrayed and she died of a heroin overdose. I don't think there's a single positively portrayed woman character on the show.
June 23, 2012 @ 21:25:30 PM
lol forreal it's not a very feminist show. there's that bechdel test about how many female characters there are/if they talk to each other/if they're talking about something other than a man - this show would fail the shit out of that.

but then the show is really focused on a few characters. it's not like the sopranos or the wire where you get main characters that never have scenes together. it would be more well-rounded if one of the few main characters was an independent woman tho.
June 24, 2012 @ 05:31:40 AM
June 24, 2012 @ 19:14:59 PM
Jesse's other gf isn't bad.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

June 24, 2012 @ 20:12:24 PM
thats why i didnt include her in my list lol

•••

June 26, 2012 @ 00:03:01 AM
6 new photos released from ep 1 of the new season smokeyface

June 26, 2012 @ 14:27:10 PM
mother of god smokeyface
June 26, 2012 @ 17:55:40 PM
smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface

•••

June 27, 2012 @ 02:58:20 AM
fuck i'm excited smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface

edit* i just realized everyones bald

www.ronindivision.com

June 27, 2012 @ 18:37:52 PM
June 28, 2012 @ 18:36:42 PM
Mike's back!

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

June 28, 2012 @ 21:26:46 PM
jaded
Forum Moderator
I had a feeling he would be smokeyface

June 30, 2012 @ 19:27:37 PM
I read an article the other day that the reason the season 4 finale was so "complete" was because they weren't sure if they'd get funding for a fifth season, which I didn't know before. Hopefully the fifth season is still good, sounds like it'll be the first that they didn't already have like an established story arc for. After season 4 the expectations are going to be ridiculously high
July 01, 2012 @ 04:06:56 AM
the whole cast is gonna be at comic con for the first and last time this month!
July 01, 2012 @ 04:50:50 AM
i read they're gonna screen the premiere at comic-con, you go don't you rez?
July 01, 2012 @ 07:00:28 AM
I read an article the other day that the reason the season 4 finale was so "complete" was because they weren't sure if they'd get funding for a fifth season, which I didn't know before. Hopefully the fifth season is still good, sounds like it'll be the first that they didn't already have like an established story arc for. After season 4 the expectations are going to be ridiculously high

Season 4 could have been the end of the series tbh. I've been thinking to myself how everything is gonna end.
Please login first to reply.
x