Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 18, 2012 @ 04:09 AM
jlx58

Hoping this last season will be the best one, and not a let down last season.
June 18, 2012 @ 04:35 AM
snake?Snake?!SANKE!

heheheheheheheheh amilate?

rollin' down the strip on vogues comin up slammin cadillac does

June 18, 2012 @ 05:20 AM
Pantic

haha that intro needs to be a tv commercial, people would be shocked af when they watch an episode.
June 18, 2012 @ 05:36 AM
Shaquille O'Neal

"You're so cool, that I'ma call you a culo..."

June 18, 2012 @ 07:18 AM
jaded

Yeah, that sucks sad I hope it doesn't go through. They already moved it on the guide to like channel 9240 or something, it used to be 130. I hope they sort out their contract, otherwise I'll have to download several AMC shows each week.

smh don't tell me you still watch hell on wheels?

I stuck it out and finished the season, don't know if I'll watch the 2nd season or not.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

June 19, 2012 @ 01:00 AM
itsyababyboyzilla

well it's coming in august, so welp

been rewatching season 4. walt is a lot more sympathetic the second time around. i remember hating him until the finale.
June 19, 2012 @ 02:02 AM
chief

wtf are you talking about? season 4 was by far the best season

•••

June 19, 2012 @ 02:42 AM
jlx58

wtf are you talking about? season 4 was by far the best season

I never said it wasn't, I'm hoping the trend will continue and this next season will be better than 4.
June 21, 2012 @ 07:27 PM
$$$$$

Just finished season 2. I hope they have season 4 on Netflix by the time I finish the 3rd. And when is Walking Dead gonna get its second season on netflix?
June 21, 2012 @ 07:56 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

they usually appear right before the new season but idk, if breaking bad hasn't got season 4 on there by the time season 5 starts welp
June 21, 2012 @ 10:13 PM
chief

I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and say season 5 is going to revolve a lot around conflicts between the two parties of jessie/mike vs walt/saul after jessie finds out walt was the one who poisoned brock with the berries from the lily of the valley plant

•••

June 22, 2012 @ 12:50 AM
itsyababyboyzilla

i always felt like jesse knew on some level when he's talking to walt on that rooftop. it was obvious by how walt was acting even before we see the plant at his house. i think maybe it'll build up to jesse confronting him at the mid-season finale then go all out warring and shit next year.

which would be nuts because even though walt is smarter jesse isn't too prideful to move away andrea and brock but walt's family is a target and he wouldn't move them either through arrogance or because he wouldn't be able to tell skylar she's in danger because she'd go to the police. if you've seen the shield i bet it's like the penultimate season of that.
June 22, 2012 @ 11:43 AM
Pantic

I don't think jesse would target walt's family, he is a good dude at the bottom, walt is showing a much darker side of himself when he is under pressure than jesse ever has.
If that is indeed how the finale is gonna go, then i think jesse will be the one to win in the end simply because walt has always used him and never had the same friendship towards jesse as the other way around.
June 22, 2012 @ 02:24 PM
Moises Arias

Just finished season 2. I hope they have season 4 on Netflix by the time I finish the 3rd. And when is Walking Dead gonna get its second season on netflix?

bruh just go to 1 channel.ch

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

June 22, 2012 @ 05:47 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

I don't think jesse would target walt's family, he is a good dude at the bottom, walt is showing a much darker side of himself when he is under pressure than jesse ever has.
If that is indeed how the finale is gonna go, then i think jesse will be the one to win in the end simply because walt has always used him and never had the same friendship towards jesse as the other way around.

jesse's been warped tho, he killed a guy instead of going to the police or fleeing the state and he sold meth to would-be reformed addicts. you think he'll win because of love?
June 22, 2012 @ 07:05 PM
jaded

I think Mike will be back in some way, we haven't seen the end of him. Walt killed his boss, and he was never a big fan of Walt to begin with.

I think we'll get to see where Gus came from in some flashbacks and learn why Don Eladio let him live all that time. In the original flashback scene, where Gus' "brother" was killed, we learned that something in Gus' past makes him a pretty important guy. I have a feeling there will be some people who aren't too happy he was killed.

If Jesse is going to do anything, he's going to go right for Walt. I don't see him going for Walt's family.

June 22, 2012 @ 07:55 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

if walt's gonna be the boss though, it might be harder for jesse to go at him outright. might become a cold war type situation
June 22, 2012 @ 08:00 PM
Pantic

I think Mike will be back in some way, we haven't seen the end of him. Walt killed his boss, and he was never a big fan of Walt to begin with.

I think we'll get to see where Gus came from in some flashbacks and learn why Don Eladio let him live all that time. In the original flashback scene, where Gus' "brother" was killed, we learned that something in Gus' past makes him a pretty important guy. I have a feeling there will be some people who aren't too happy he was killed.

If Jesse is going to do anything, he's going to go right for Walt. I don't see him going for Walt's family.

I hope this is true, an entire season with just walt v jesse wouldn't be fun, i really like when they include some high up drug dealers too.
June 22, 2012 @ 08:44 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

it seems so late to introduce new villains though. gus was introduced in season 2 and i don't think they can top him. that was walt's fuckin moriarty. unless it's police i'd prefer they stuck to jesse/walt/hank. it's gonna be enough to deal with the steps of walt claiming the throne and what he does next.
June 22, 2012 @ 09:11 PM
jaded

I just don't think a major drug dealer can get killed without any fallout from it. It's going to be the longest season the show has ever had, so they'll have time to cover everything if they choose to.

June 22, 2012 @ 10:09 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

hmm. this is crazy how it's 3 weeks away and we know like nothing.
June 22, 2012 @ 11:57 PM
chief

i def think jaded is right in both aspects:
-they almost HAVE to show some background on Gus
-if Jessie takes action it won't be against Walt's fam, just Walt

They almost always give background info on most of the main antagonists in the past seasons including the two twins that almost killed hank and Hector Salamanca.

Saw this on wikipedia. They definitely have to show flashbacks for Gus...
Neither Hank nor Mike can find any record of Gus's existence before his immigration from Chile to Mexico. Don Eladio mentions that he has spared Gus's life only because he knows who Gus is, and warns him that he "isn't in Chile anymore"; in another flashback scene, Hector Salamanca mockingly refers to him in a phone conversation as "Grand Generalissimo".

Also some characters in this show (mostly the females) are either annoying as fuck or just completely retarded
1. Marie - basically a complete bitch for no reason whatsoever. And she's a klepto.
2. Skylar - pretty much only annoying in the earlier seasons the way she pokes the hell out of Walt. Kind of settled down after Walt told her he cooked meth.
3. Jane (Jessie's ex) - pretty much retarded as shit receding back into the use of Meth.
4. Ted - dumbfuck for not simply paying back the IRS when he would have otherwise gone to jail. Glad they killed him off
5. Badger - Physically represents "facepalm/epic fail" in all sense of the words

•••

June 23, 2012 @ 12:00 AM
aalexander

Watch them all before the new season! One of my favorite shows.
June 23, 2012 @ 04:15 AM
filthavenue

Also some characters in this show (mostly the females) are either annoying as fuck or just completely retarded
1. Marie - basically a complete bitch for no reason whatsoever. And she's a klepto.
2. Skylar - pretty much only annoying in the earlier seasons the way she pokes the hell out of Walt. Kind of settled down after Walt told her he cooked meth.
3. Jane (Jessie's ex) - pretty much retarded as shit receding back into the use of Meth.
4. Ted - dumbfuck for not simply paying back the IRS when he would have otherwise gone to jail. Glad they killed him off
5. Badger - Physically represents "facepalm/epic fail" in all sense of the words

Agreed 100%

Marie and Skylar are annoying as fuck.

http://filthavenue.tumblr.com/

June 23, 2012 @ 04:41 AM
jaded

The first few seasons, Skylar was almost unbearable, but I think that's the whole point of her character.

June 23, 2012 @ 06:05 AM
The Fiasco

i def think jaded is right in both aspects:
-they almost HAVE to show some background on Gus
-if Jessie takes action it won't be against Walt's fam, just Walt

They almost always give background info on most of the main antagonists in the past seasons including the two twins that almost killed hank and Hector Salamanca.

Saw this on wikipedia. They definitely have to show flashbacks for Gus...
Neither Hank nor Mike can find any record of Gus's existence before his immigration from Chile to Mexico. Don Eladio mentions that he has spared Gus's life only because he knows who Gus is, and warns him that he "isn't in Chile anymore"; in another flashback scene, Hector Salamanca mockingly refers to him in a phone conversation as "Grand Generalissimo".

she receded back to heroin. her character wasn't known for doing meth before she met jesse. She may have done meth before but her main drug was heroin. not meth.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

June 23, 2012 @ 06:38 AM
404 Not Found

Finished season 3 a while back on Netflix. Great show. Anyone know where i can watch the 4th season?

film / skate

June 23, 2012 @ 06:51 AM
Djarum

I think there will probably be some major Jesse and Walt beef in this last season. I don't see them working as a team anymore, especially since Hank is about to get involved big-time. Who knows though... I'm just excited for the conclusion.
June 23, 2012 @ 09:38 AM
cadenza

How did Ted Beneke die again? Cant remeber that..
June 23, 2012 @ 04:54 PM
chief

tripped and fell headfirst into the island in his kitchen

•••

Please login first to reply.