Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
September 19, 2011 @ 02:18 PM
jaded

Anyone curious about the significance of the chain Don Eladio was wearing that they grabbed when he was in the pool? Is it just proof that he's dead, or do you think there will be more to it?

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

September 19, 2011 @ 02:30 PM
TheAbstrakt

seeing as how jesse can cook now and is no longer loyal to him, walt is of no use to gus now, curious to see what happens to that.
September 19, 2011 @ 02:39 PM
jaded

seeing as how jesse can cook now and is no longer loyal to him, walt is of no use to gus now, curious to see what happens to that.

I think if it came down to it, Jesse would remain loyal to Walter.

September 19, 2011 @ 02:52 PM
Spankbank

I just watched that part like 5 times and Mike was bringing his gun up but it's hard to tell if it was to shoot Jesse or if he was providing cover for Jesse while he walked around the front of the car or what.

Personally I'm thinking it was cover since that's Mike's job and they knew that people were still there.

Yeah I kept watching it over and I was thinking the same. I don't think Mike would've merked Jesse, but who knows.
September 19, 2011 @ 03:17 PM
Beach2theBay

Yeah, it's going to be interesting, that's for sure. I don't think Saul would help her do anything, especially since he already knew the money was a bad idea and was able to say "I told you so." If she went to Walter, she'd have to tell him that she gave the guy she fucked $600k of his money, and past that there's not really anyone left to help her.

hm...Maybe Walt will kill him? I'm sure the anger from fucking his wife/possibly fucking up his business would give Walt enough reason to kill him.
September 19, 2011 @ 03:31 PM
jaded

hm...Maybe Walt will kill him? I'm sure the anger from fucking his wife/possibly fucking up his business would give Walt enough reason to kill him.

I just don't see how she could tell Walt she did that, but maybe she'll have to. I think that would pretty much end their relationship though.

September 19, 2011 @ 04:19 PM
Beach2theBay

I just don't see how she could tell Walt she did that, but maybe she'll have to. I think that would pretty much end their relationship though.

I think she'll definitely tell Walt. It's too big of a tension builder for the writers to just resolve. They want shit to get crazy not just work out. That would be boring haha. Plus, she could just explain Ted's fuck up could have hurt them and she was trying to fix it. It's not like Walt needs the money.
September 19, 2011 @ 04:23 PM
jaded

here's why i think mike was about to kill jesse: during the preview for the next episode, walt is in the lab and he realized someone else was cooking before he got there. im guessing that they were training a replacement for jesse.

Walt doesn't know that Jesse can cook the meth on his own, so it's entirely possible that Jesse cooked a batch on his own and Walt came in and found evidence of a cook happening without him.

September 19, 2011 @ 04:27 PM
dalek

I think she'll definitely tell Walt. It's too big of a tension builder for the writers to just resolve. They want shit to get crazy not just work out. That would be boring haha. Plus, she could just explain Ted's fuck up could have hurt them and she was trying to fix it. It's not like Walt needs the money.

With all that's gone on between Walt and Skyler, plus knowing about her relationship with Ted, Walt would flip the fuck out.

So yeah... maybe that is what will happen.
September 19, 2011 @ 05:16 PM
SEToverSet

didn't see if anyone brought up this point yet, but if mike was really going to kill jesse, gus would have just let him drink the poison. there wouldn't be any point in letting him live 15 minutes longer just to be a marginal gunman.
September 19, 2011 @ 05:35 PM
JStorm803

Yeah, didn't look to me like he was trying to kill him, he was just waving his gun around in case somebody popped up.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

September 19, 2011 @ 06:59 PM
JayLovesPinays

Jesse can cook, but he can't make his product nearly as potent as Walter's (although it seems like potency isn't really an issue as long as its' 90+).

Here's a theory I read:
Walt is going to find out from Mike sometime in the next couple episodes that Gus is deathly ill from poison, and thinking Jesse has finally come around, will gloat like an idiot about it. In so doing he'll accidentally let slip the plan to poison Gus and mark both himself and Jesse for death.

Knowing the writers, it'll probably happen this way or some way very similar.
September 19, 2011 @ 07:02 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

lmfaoooooooooo hahahahahaha

- Shit i dont want Gus to die anymore.... but sadly that's probably going to happen most likely. Im expecting some shit storm coming from the cartel to NM.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

September 19, 2011 @ 07:03 PM
Beach2theBay

oooooh good theory. I don't know though. Remember in the first episode Walt told Mike he wanted to kill Gus and nothing happened other than Walt getting his ass beat.
September 19, 2011 @ 07:13 PM
Constellations

DAMMNNNN what a fucking crazy episode. might be my favorite one. Seeing Jesse being that dude cool made me lowkey giddy. i was beaming at that part.

and to see walt bein a bitch cool

Walt doesn't know that Jesse can cook the meth on his own, so it's entirely possible that Jesse cooked a batch on his own and Walt came in and found evidence of a cook happening without him.

idk about this. i recall in the last ep before this one there being a part where walt drives up to the meth lab and jesse is outside and walt says something like "lets cook" and jesse's like "i already handled it".

could be wrong though

edit: is anyone else super fuckin annoyed with Walt Jr.? i mean i know he has palsy and shit but he's fucking retarded.
d-dad i-i dont un-understa-and

\X/

September 19, 2011 @ 07:30 PM
jaded

I don't think Gus will die, because he took that pill out by the pool and he made himself throw up. He'll probably be sick, but I don't think he'll die. If he died, who would take over? the cartel he dealt with is gone now which puts Gus in charge. If he was gone, Walter and Jesse wouldn't have anyone to work for.

September 19, 2011 @ 07:58 PM
JayLovesPinays

I don't think we have to worry about Gus dying because he is the major source of external conflict in the show. Without him, there wouldn't be any action/suspense/etc. I'd be worried about Gus dying if the writers were in the process of working in another big conflict that would weigh just as much if not more on the scale as the Gus/Walt situation, but they're not. They're moving away from the Hank/DEA/Heisenberg situation (which was becoming old anyway), and The Ted/Skyler thing really isn't interesting, but we'll see how they build it. I doubt it'll grow into anything worthwhile. They'll probably kill it off before something like Walt finding out and getting Mike/Gus involved happens.
September 19, 2011 @ 08:19 PM
Constellations

i didnt catch the pill thing, ill have to rewatch that part

\X/

September 19, 2011 @ 08:26 PM
mark mike

I don't think Gus will die, because he took that pill out by the pool and he made himself throw up. He'll probably be sick, but I don't think he'll die. If he died, who would take over? the cartel he dealt with is gone now which puts Gus in charge. If he was gone, Walter and Jesse wouldn't have anyone to work for.

yeah damn i didn't even put the pill thing together until you said that
September 19, 2011 @ 10:26 PM
jaded

i didnt catch the pill thing, ill have to rewatch that part

when he's out by the pool just staring at the spot where his "brother" was killed, he takes out this little pill case and swallows a pill.

September 21, 2011 @ 04:58 AM
ELKO.

Just started watching the show. Every episode feels like a fuckin movie.
Such a trip.
September 25, 2011 @ 09:54 PM
PlatinumRespect

dont forget that the poison was most likely the poison that jesse was carrying for gus. Gus isnt stupid, he probably asked how he acquired it, and jesse could have given walt up; thus making gus' vengence to kill walt even that much more real.
September 25, 2011 @ 10:01 PM
The Music Man

fucking. awesome. ending.
September 25, 2011 @ 10:14 PM
.emaN

holy. fuck.
September 25, 2011 @ 10:16 PM
kbos

skyler is such a fucking cunt
September 25, 2011 @ 10:21 PM
JStorm803

...so did Ted die? Or was he just knocked out?

September 25, 2011 @ 10:37 PM
CHARLIEE

^i think he's dead
September 25, 2011 @ 11:21 PM
TheAbstrakt

lol no way ted died, that part was hilarious tho.

shit just gets more real every ep holy shitttt
September 26, 2011 @ 12:02 AM
JStorm803

Lol heck yeah, but they were talking about it like he was dead.

September 26, 2011 @ 12:07 AM
Spankbank

Wow fuck that was such a great ending to an episode. That would be such a dumb way to kill off Ted doe, having him slide and hitting his head. But wow, Bryan Cranston is doap coolcool

Please login first to reply.