Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
September 13, 2011 @ 08:50 AM
The Music Man

Her face was lookin a little down syndromey though

thats so on point you could have hosted j cole's first mixtape
September 13, 2011 @ 07:09 PM
dalek

lol in an episode like this you despise skylar?

Yup. She's a phony fucking cunt. I despise when she "acts" like a whore to get what she wants. It's not a redeeming quality at all.
September 14, 2011 @ 05:19 PM
TwiggyDig

Jesse's the only likable character on this show now. and maybe Mike, idk

I still like Walt. I try not to forget who he is at heart and all the shit he's gone through. You gotta think he's a bit messed up at this point, but he's still my favorite character on the show, along with Saul and Mike.

One of my old favorite scenes from the show:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Vr7p5CYWBM
September 18, 2011 @ 10:12 AM
PlatinumRespect

BB remains the most epic show on tv right now, next to sons of anarchy.
September 18, 2011 @ 05:52 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

sons of anarchy at its best was 2 seasons ago, it aint touching bb
September 18, 2011 @ 07:03 PM
JayLovesPinays

Ready for tonight's Ep.

Jesse's first day in Mexico. cool
September 18, 2011 @ 07:05 PM
no1deasoriginal

i like how they slide in some funny stuff every now and then

Walt: "its out of control, really explosive..had bad tex-mex at the mall"

anyway, how many Episodes are scheduled for this season, are they going with 14 like the previous two?...i know they got one more Season after this. im just trying to figure out the episode layout
September 18, 2011 @ 07:43 PM
jaded

i like how they slide in some funny stuff every now and then

Walt: "its out of control, really explosive..had bad tex-mex at the mall"

anyway, how many Episodes are scheduled for this season, are they going with 14 like the previous two?...i know they got one more Season after this. im just trying to figure out the episode layout

Seasons 2 and 3 were 13 episode seasons, this season is as well I believe. Final season will be the longest by 3 or 4 episodes I think.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

September 18, 2011 @ 09:44 PM
The Music Man

i swear skylar ruins everything

Edit: Gus is a g for that. I wonder if they are gonna start the next episode back in the US, implying that they somehow got back and got medical attention in time or if the next episode is gonna be Jesse driving around Mexico looking for a doctor.
September 18, 2011 @ 10:21 PM
JStorm803

DOPE EPISODE...good to see Walt upset about what he did to Jesse.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

September 18, 2011 @ 11:08 PM
TheAbstrakt

when dude opened that drink i knew what was going down so i was shocked when gus took that drink.

i hope mike and gus make it
September 18, 2011 @ 11:09 PM
&bullshit

Breaking bad is gonna go down in tv history as one of the best shows ever.

http://92riots.tumblr.com/

September 19, 2011 @ 01:00 AM
Beach2theBay

Gus is gangsta as fuck!!!!!!!!!!cool
September 19, 2011 @ 01:14 AM
itsyababyboyzilla

is it just me or was mike about to kill jesse at the end?

yup, i saw it, but i'm thinking it was misdirection, cos it happened right before mike got shot

glad jesse is kinda recovering his self-esteem since last episode. maybe by the end of the season he'll be... i don't wanna say happy, but not miserable?

i was kinda surprised he didn't kill mike and gus. i mean, that would be cold-blooded for him, but doing that would leave him free to run away. he has enough money to start a new life. but yeah, that's too cold for jesse prolly.

when you think about it, jesse has killed in a more callous way than walt, at this point in the series. walt killed emilio and krazy-8, but they would've killed him cos they thought he was dea (which is dumb in itself but w/e). then he let jane die, but that's more manslaughter than anything. then he ran over those two guys and finished the one that was still alive with a headshot, but they were literally about to off jesse.

meanwhile, jesse shot gale even though he could've stayed in hiding and walt could've gone to the police or ran away, were it not for pride. and just this last episode, he killed the guy that shot mike, that was shooting at him.

somehow i know if jesse becomes kind of a bad guy, i'll be more okay than if walt continues to be a prick.

edit: i hate this skylar/ted shit. she shouldn't have gone back to work, she shouldn't have cooked his books, she shouldn't have had sex with him, she shouldn't have done the inheritance thing, and she shouldn't have told ted. they're both fucking idiots and i hope ted gets killed so skylar can feel her own idiocy.
September 19, 2011 @ 02:50 AM
jaded

when dude opened that drink i knew what was going down so i was shocked when gus took that drink.

i hope mike and gus make it

Gus took a pill out by the pool that I think will be the reason he ends up surviving the poisoning, not to mention the fact that he puked.

September 19, 2011 @ 02:59 AM
jaded

yup, i saw it, but i'm thinking it was misdirection, cos it happened right before mike got shot

edit: i hate this skylar/ted shit. she shouldn't have gone back to work, she shouldn't have cooked his books, she shouldn't have had sex with him, she shouldn't have done the inheritance thing, and she shouldn't have told ted. they're both fucking idiots and i hope ted gets killed so skylar can feel her own idiocy.

I don't think Mike had any intention of killing Jesse, especially since Jesse proved he can cook Walter's recipe on his own.

Skylar was in a tough spot because her name is all over his books. She played dumb and got him off the hook as long as he settles his debt, and now he wants to go after the IRS and use the money to start his business again. If he goes after the IRS, Skylar is going to get hauled in to court. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out.

September 19, 2011 @ 03:03 AM
Beach2theBay

Ted's gonna get merked. Bet two of em.
September 19, 2011 @ 03:06 AM
CrackPipeLips

hmmmm
September 19, 2011 @ 03:10 AM
jaded

I don't think so. Who would kill him? Skylar can't tell Walter she gave ted $600k, and who would be willing to help her out with getting rid of Ted anyhow? She'd have to explain what she did, and that would probably just get her killed along with him.

September 19, 2011 @ 03:24 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

STILL A G coolcoolcoolcool

- JESSE TELLING THOSE FUCKERS TO STFU N GET UR ASSES MOVING WAS cool

- WALT SHOWING HIS EMOTIONAL SIDE WAS suprised

- GUS CASUALLY DRINKING THAT POISON WAS cool

- SKYLER N TED WERE confusedconfusedconfusedconfused

* WHEN THEY STARTED TO COLLAPSE I WAS LIKE >sad>sad>sad>sad

CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT WEEK EP!

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

September 19, 2011 @ 03:29 AM
Spankbank

is it just me or was mike about to kill jesse at the end?

Yoooooo I had to watch that scene over again. Good eye on that dude, can't wait until next week's episode &)&)&)&)
September 19, 2011 @ 03:46 AM
jaded

Yoooooo I had to watch that scene over again. Good eye on that dude, can't wait until next week's episode &)&)&)&)

I just watched that part like 5 times and Mike was bringing his gun up but it's hard to tell if it was to shoot Jesse or if he was providing cover for Jesse while he walked around the front of the car or what.

Personally I'm thinking it was cover since that's Mike's job and they knew that people were still there.

September 19, 2011 @ 04:28 AM
jaded

September 19, 2011 @ 08:27 AM
The Music Man

STILL A G coolcoolcoolcool

- JESSE TELLING THOSE FUCKERS TO STFU N GET UR ASSES MOVING WAS cool

- WALT SHOWING HIS EMOTIONAL SIDE WAS suprised

- GUS CASUALLY DRINKING THAT POISON WAS cool

- SKYLER N TED WERE confusedconfusedconfusedconfused

* WHEN THEY STARTED TO COLLAPSE I WAS LIKE >sad>sad>sad>sad

CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT WEEK EP!

sums it up about right haha
September 19, 2011 @ 10:38 AM
Beach2theBay

I don't think so. Who would kill him? Skylar can't tell Walter she gave ted $600k, and who would be willing to help her out with getting rid of Ted anyhow? She'd have to explain what she did, and that would probably just get her killed along with him.

Skylar could wild out and do it herself or have Sal arrange it somehow. He has to die because this bitch told him she gave him the money. A crook like him is going to pick up that she got it from illegal means since she was so serious about not getting audited. I don't don't see a way for Skylar to get out of this without Ted dead.
September 19, 2011 @ 11:58 AM
mark mike

it was definitely cover, mike and gus love jesse now
September 19, 2011 @ 12:22 PM
JStorm803

Yeah after they saw how he handled that chemist who: "speaks English."

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

September 19, 2011 @ 12:47 PM
mark mike

Yeah he's a hardass now
September 19, 2011 @ 01:39 PM
jaded

Skylar could wild out and do it herself or have Sal arrange it somehow. He has to die because this bitch told him she gave him the money. A crook like him is going to pick up that she got it from illegal means since she was so serious about not getting audited. I don't don't see a way for Skylar to get out of this without Ted dead.

Yeah, it's going to be interesting, that's for sure. I don't think Saul would help her do anything, especially since he already knew the money was a bad idea and was able to say "I told you so." If she went to Walter, she'd have to tell him that she gave the guy she fucked $600k of his money, and past that there's not really anyone left to help her.

September 19, 2011 @ 01:58 PM
dalek

Agreed about Gus and Mike re: Jesse. They are definitely really starting to like him.If Gus/Mike wanted Jesse dead, he wouldn't have said anything about Jesse staying sober when Don Eladio handed him the tequila/poison.

Please login first to reply.