Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 4, 2011 @ 10:00 PM
The Music Man

great episode! we finally get some background on gus.
September 4, 2011 @ 10:02 PM
The Fiasco

cot damn.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

September 4, 2011 @ 10:06 PM
Constellations

holy shit suprised

so many unanswered questions...

and i think Walt might try and kill Jesse or some shit now.

\X/

September 4, 2011 @ 10:17 PM
dalek

As usual, the episodes just keep getting better and better.
September 4, 2011 @ 10:21 PM
&bullshit

such a great episode. I think BB just became my favorite show of all time.

http://92riots.tumblr.com/

September 4, 2011 @ 10:46 PM
rocka

The only reason Jesse isn't smart is because that's what he keeps getting told, he could be the main guy if he wanted/had to.

I honestly think he couldn't. Many because: His morals get in the way of the mission too much, the guy is an emotional train wreck, can't think on his toes like walt can, and I think Walt save Jessie way more than he saves Walt.
September 4, 2011 @ 11:54 PM
no1deasoriginal

very good ep tonight cool

like usual though, leaves off when it starts getting good. amc knows how to build up the viewer.

so, taking Hank outta the equation seems too sketchy. i wonder how Gus will try to remove himself from investigation at this point
September 5, 2011 @ 12:17 AM
YungBrooklyn

Breaking bad just shitted on every other Tv show with that episode. I dont think I blinked once while that flashback scene was going on, it was amazing. It can only get better from now on.
September 5, 2011 @ 12:25 AM
jaded

I don't know if you guys recognized him, but Don Eladio was played by Steven Bauer who was Manny in Scarface cool

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

September 5, 2011 @ 12:59 AM
The Music Man

i don't know if you guys recognized him, but don eladio was played by steven bauer who was manny in scarface cool

cool
September 5, 2011 @ 04:53 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

The cartel doesnt fuck around...

Jesse is just fucking retarded. i find him more annoying than walt's wife at this point.

That personal vendetta tho. Fucking great episode.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

September 5, 2011 @ 09:57 AM
JStorm803

^^YES. It all made sense. So what happened with the Don Eladio? Is he going after him too?

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

September 5, 2011 @ 10:06 AM
Constellations

yeah and how did Gus end working with the cartel again?

and "who" is Gus? What did he do in Chile?

so much i want to knoooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww

@Chopzz why do you think Jesse's stupid?

\X/

September 5, 2011 @ 10:42 AM
dalek

I would LOVE if next episode was strictly a flashback to all things Gus...
September 5, 2011 @ 11:03 AM
The Fiasco

yeah and how did Gus end working with the cartel again?

and "who" is Gus? What did he do in Chile?

so much i want to knoooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww

@Chopzz why do you think Jesse's stupid?

Gus took over control from the cartel in the third season when the DEA or Mexican Federales raided that one dudes house. It was around the time the twins died or whatever.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

September 5, 2011 @ 11:35 AM
The Music Man

this.
September 5, 2011 @ 01:05 PM
Constellations

Gus took over control from the cartel in the third season when the DEA or Mexican Federales raided that one dudes house. It was around the time the twins died or whatever.

no...it was implied even before that that Gus and the cartel were working together. Thats why they didnt kill Walt, cause Gus and them mustve had some sort of deal

\X/

September 5, 2011 @ 01:16 PM
dalek

no...it was implied even before that that Gus and the cartel were working together. Thats why they didnt kill Walt, cause Gus and them mustve had some sort of deal

I'm sure that they'll reveal all of that before this season ends. Especially with how this one ended since it only created more questions...
September 5, 2011 @ 01:57 PM
jaded

I'm not sure if next week will be, but the following week Steven Bauer is in the show again, so maybe that's when they'll flashback to Mexico again.

It was really cool to see how Gus was back then compared to how he is now. I'm really interested to see how the old man is going to play into all this, especially since he seemed to freak out when Gus went to see him at the end.

Jesse is just fucking retarded. i find him more annoying than walt's wife at this point.

I don't think Jesse is retarded. He murdered Gale to save Walter and doing that broke him mentally. Gus found a way to build him back up and give him purpose again, and we're starting to see how Jesse handles it.

Jesse is really smart though, I would never assume that he truly believes he is worth more to Gus and Mike than he actually is. I think in the end we'll see that he knows what he's doing when it comes to Gus and Mike. I really don't ever see him betraying Walter.

September 5, 2011 @ 04:38 PM
Constellations

I don't think Jesse is retarded. He murdered Gale to save Walter and doing that broke him mentally. Gus found a way to build him back up and give him purpose again, and we're starting to see how Jesse handles it.

Jesse is really smart though, I would never assume that he truly believes he is worth more to Gus and Mike than he actually is. I think in the end we'll see that he knows what he's doing when it comes to Gus and Mike. I really don't ever see him betraying Walter.

It was confirmed in the sneak peak of the next ep that Jesse isn't betraying Walt anytime soon, but i could see Walt doing something rash cause Jesse hid that text message from him

\X/

September 5, 2011 @ 04:54 PM
JayLovesPinays

I'm late on the discussion, but damn, the last episode was great.

So many questions I had were answered with the Gus scene in Mexico.
September 5, 2011 @ 07:03 PM
MrImFukNSleepN

Gus aint no one to fuck wit, also I am eager to see what he did in Chile.
September 6, 2011 @ 12:13 AM
PTSAI

that episode was fucking insane cotdamn. gus hella gained my respect
September 6, 2011 @ 03:24 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

- Jesse gets influenced by so easily and he's so fragile just like normal people compared to all the rest of ruthless characters. I guess I want him to be act more smart n more sensible.

But what's right or what's wrong in such an odd place he's in. i just hope he doesnt fuck it up or get exposed.

- Hank is fucking crazy tho lolol. I dont think he's gonna let this one go...

- Walter getting scared shitless n made me LOL sort of cuz he was being a drunk moron in last few eps n getting hella cocky.

- I cant wait for the Gus vs the Mexican cartel showdown... if it ever happens in this season which i hope

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

September 6, 2011 @ 05:02 AM
henkrosoft

Great episode last night!
September 6, 2011 @ 11:23 AM
ReZ

so I watched the original Total Recall last night. went through the credits and saw that the dude who plays Hank was the fucked up alien face man in Recall
September 6, 2011 @ 01:29 PM
JStorm803

Lol he was in 3 Strikes and Starship Troopers too.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

September 6, 2011 @ 02:13 PM
jaded

lol he was in 3 strikes and starship troopers too.

cool

September 6, 2011 @ 05:19 PM
2ichard3rooks

I just watched from the first episode to the last in two weeks. Damn, I can't wait to see what happens next.
September 6, 2011 @ 06:40 PM
TwiggyDig

We've seen how fucking unlawful hank is in past seasons. From using probable cause that was not readily apparent to try and break into Jesse's trailer in the trashyard, to him beating the shit out of jesse the next episode, he really doesn't have any regard for the law and will follow this case to the end.

Please login first to reply.