FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
June 28, 2009 @ 01:42 AM
USA

June 28, 2009 @ 01:46 AM
WojieWorldPeace

Megan Fox - Hot

The Movie - Hot mess.

razz

Buffalo Bills till I die.

June 28, 2009 @ 02:08 AM
pebblesiscool

but robot tongue bitch was off the chain as well, she'd get it
June 28, 2009 @ 08:01 AM
chin_chilla

I'm sorry but it seems like this summer hollywood is on a mission to assrape my childhood. First Wolverine, Terminator, now this?!

If you're a Transformers fan, there were soo many things wrong w/ this movie.

1) Megatron being someone's bitch - I'm sorry but "master" and "apprentice" do not exist in Megatrons vocabulary. Even when Unicron made him his slave he tried to rise up against him and that motherfucker ate planets!

2) Skid and Mudflap - Racists, no. Annoying, yes. I don't know why these guys got the most screen time out of all the autobots. Bay admitted they were inserted into the movie to target the younger demographic but seriously, did we need two of them? Half the time they were fighting w/ each other and when they did finally take on decepticons the most mind boggling thing happened. Which brings me to my next rant...

3) Devastator sucking ass - In the original cartoon Devastator wrecked shit. It ussually takes five or more or an equally as big autobot to even contend with him. But what do we get in this movie?! Those dinky ass fucking chevy scion twins wrecking his world. Not to mention him getting owned by some fucking experimental rail gun (which I dont know why they didnt use in the first place). Nice Bay, way to take the most bad ass of Decepticons and make him look utterly useless...

Don't get me wrong there were some good things about the movie: Reitteration of soundwave and wheelie, Megaon Fox, Decepta-Chick, and uh...Megan Fox. But ultimately the shitty script, unlikeable characters, and pacing of the movie ruined the franchise for me. Not going to see the third one...
June 28, 2009 @ 09:02 AM
hypoh

I thought the first one was better than this sequel. Way too long, and the story was weak imo.
June 28, 2009 @ 09:43 AM
C_Augustus_O

i dont know what you guys are bitching about, the movie was dope, every movie has flaws and there is no way that Bay can stay true to the original work, ITS A FUCKING MOVIE get over it, the twins was a bit racist but who cares it was funny, Megan fox hotness was too much for me to handle, they should have toned it down a bit lol

Overall i have a great time watching it, I Gave it a 9 cool

https://twitter.com/#!/C_Augustus_O

June 28, 2009 @ 09:45 AM
SK1

Movie sucked. Fun to watch.
June 28, 2009 @ 12:24 PM
SunnySelection

u guys are trippin dude, i mean yeah the movie had its flaws but it had more pros than cons. overall it was a great movie
June 28, 2009 @ 12:44 PM
rommell84

ppl are over analyzing this movie way to much, stuff has to be added and removed in order to make the movie sale and make money. so yeah just take a chill, relax and enjoy it for what it is....a movie. imo its way better seeing all that amazing graphics than looking at an old crappy cartoon version of what we came up on.
June 28, 2009 @ 04:00 PM
DunkPunk

^ id say not so much analyzing but its kinda obvious this movie sucked.

it was entertaing tho.

UCSB.

June 28, 2009 @ 04:21 PM
STI Guy

Also why didn't bumble bee react when that chick got in after the party. Can't the robots tell when another one is around and shit. That doesn't make any sense why they didn't fight each other, especially if he is supposed to protect sam...

-THiZZ

sense? haha you're talking about transformers man. nothing makes sense.
June 28, 2009 @ 05:44 PM
Jaylib

like kthxbai said, it pissed me off how devastator got his shit rocked and he didn't even encounter any autobots besides those twins dudes. shit was a major let down when he died but whateva didnt like the movie really anyways
June 28, 2009 @ 06:19 PM
LookinMan

one of the best movies i've ever seen. simply fantastic.
June 28, 2009 @ 07:28 PM
Joweee

Megan Fox was amazing. Directing was amazing. Megan Fox was amazing. Shia was amazing <. That new mexican ***** was amazing.
June 28, 2009 @ 07:36 PM
Joweee

And those two twins sounded like the wayans brothers. I wouldn't doubt it.
June 28, 2009 @ 07:46 PM
Eazy

Came back from watching it. So damn long, 2 and half hours. But I want to see the IMAX version now.
June 28, 2009 @ 07:48 PM
Iceboogie

suspended

movies special effects and animation was dope. along with megan fox in slowmo. parents were annoying, those two cars were annoying, mexican guy was annoying,camera spinning was lame, humor sucked, and i felt like they should have played kid cudis sky might fall. i heard it in my head when those decepticons came falling to earth.

Waffles : u guys are just internet faggots

June 28, 2009 @ 08:46 PM
USA

June 28, 2009 @ 09:51 PM
Eazy

They are? Well that's a turn off with IMAX. I feel the same way Iceberg how they should have played Kid Cudi's Sky Might Fall.
June 28, 2009 @ 11:16 PM
USA

June 28, 2009 @ 11:18 PM
twt8628

IMAX make it better IMO for the fight scenes and what not..I saw it without and I noticed some differences..
June 28, 2009 @ 11:36 PM
Vancouver

gonna see it tomorrow.

most of my friends said it sucked ass though? (minus megan fox)
June 28, 2009 @ 11:57 PM
Zach

well this one was alright.
they could have easily chopped it up so it wasnt 2 1/2 hours long.
the twin autobots should have been left out. 90% of the cheesy lines were said by them.
devastator was not devastating.
but overall fun movie to watch.

i cant wait til the third...they are supposed to be introducing unicron to the big screen
June 29, 2009 @ 12:37 AM
Cybrax2

most of the critics here are not appreciative. tsk tsk
go blaze or pop pills.

I actually liked those twin autobots (i often hangout with kids, go figure)
They should made the end fight a lot longer.
I guess Sam's death was just a pause from the fighting so audience can relax and to prepare the next.
I really enjoyed the movie.
Movies like this, just kick back and relax. Don't critic too harshly
June 29, 2009 @ 12:55 AM
Supreme_Bape

Went to watch it this afternoon, wanted to see IMAX but it was sold out for the rest of the day ended up seeing a regular showing, the movie was great, I actually like it more than the first, movie was a bit too long (really needed to pee for the last 30min lol) but I didn't find that any parts were too boring.
June 29, 2009 @ 01:20 AM
VIBE

shit was not all that. story was boring. fight scenes were cool but nothing crazier than the first one.
June 29, 2009 @ 01:41 AM
mYslead

I saw this yesterday, and while the story is straight out of a B movie, there was goddamn explosions in EVERY single scenes (or almost) which made it pretty enjoyable lol.
June 29, 2009 @ 10:47 AM
rickrude

came back from watching it. So damn long, 2 and half hours. But i want to see the imax version now.

yea same here.

I have to say though it was way too long, some parts were dull boring and very pointless.
Whats up with the romance? Why didnt we see other 1 on 1 robot fights other than optimus bumble bee megatron star scream. What about jolt? So many bots were in the show that did not get any screen time. Jolt sideways side swipe got barely any screen time.

I loved the action i have to say it was way better than the first one... And megan whoo? That alice chick was hot!
June 29, 2009 @ 10:23 PM
no1deasoriginal

I'm sorry but it seems like this summer hollywood is on a mission to assrape my childhood. First Wolverine, Terminator, now this?!

If you're a Transformers fan, there were soo many things wrong w/ this movie.

1) Megatron being someone's bitch - I'm sorry but "master" and "apprentice" do not exist in Megatrons vocabulary. Even when Unicron made him his slave he tried to rise up against him and that motherfucker ate planets!

2) Skid and Mudflap - Racists, no. Annoying, yes. I don't know why these guys got the most screen time out of all the autobots. Bay admitted they were inserted into the movie to target the younger demographic but seriously, did we need two of them? Half the time they were fighting w/ each other and when they did finally take on decepticons the most mind boggling thing happened. Which brings me to my next rant...

3) Devastator sucking ass - In the original cartoon Devastator wrecked shit. It ussually takes five or more or an equally as big autobot to even contend with him. But what do we get in this movie?! Those dinky ass fucking chevy scion twins wrecking his world. Not to mention him getting owned by some fucking experimental rail gun (which I dont know why they didnt use in the first place). Nice Bay, way to take the most bad ass of Decepticons and make him look utterly useless...

Don't get me wrong there were some good things about the movie: Reitteration of soundwave and wheelie, Megaon Fox, Decepta-Chick, and uh...Megan Fox. But ultimately the shitty script, unlikeable characters, and pacing of the movie ruined the franchise for me. Not going to see the third one...

sounds about right.

they should of hired a different director/writers, etc., but bay started making up things and adding wack plots. too many close-ups, all you get is robot leg at times. 3 sec's or less of this or that for the action scenes. at least add some color or parts of what they transformed from like in the cartoon.

i checked out the first one but wasn't really into it.

i really liked this though,even with its corny parts it was still good.
July 1, 2009 @ 11:48 AM
macabre

Please login first to reply.