SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
June 25, 2009 @ 05:25 PM
SwissMissFire

never have I seen a movie with so much awesomeness in my entire life
June 25, 2009 @ 06:25 PM
s1ck.

i have one thing to say about the movie then im out....

out of all her pics u chose this one? bitch looks like chewbacca here.
June 25, 2009 @ 11:10 PM
ae86

transformers 2 was pretty good, a lot better than the first i must say. i got lucky, got to go to an early screenin of transformers 2 this past sunday at the paramount studios. shit was dope cool
June 25, 2009 @ 11:18 PM
&y

i dont see the hype about this movie, it was good. but i've seen better movies.
June 26, 2009 @ 12:29 AM
*Soundwave85*

not enough action.

negs..............................................................i thought the movie was bad ass.........................best movie w/ special effects ever.....................
June 26, 2009 @ 12:54 AM
Cybrax2

i dont see the hype about this movie, it was good. but i've seen better movies.

look at that thumb. lol
June 26, 2009 @ 01:19 AM
lucky

Megan Fox slow motion running&)

Shia is my new favorite actor LOL, dude is so licking, he gets to be the leadin the biggest movie since starwars, and makout with megan fox lucky bastard

O the movie was great also

BLOG http://creativediscourse.tumblr.com/ ART http://lukehaeger.tumblr.com/

June 26, 2009 @ 02:35 AM
that dude

suspended

Movie was bleh.. ending was very anticlimactic.. soundwave wasn't soundwave and devastator wasn't devastator.

Watched it in IMAX too, if I had to pay I'd be pissed.
June 26, 2009 @ 02:48 AM
R.

co-sign,

bitch is fine!smile
June 26, 2009 @ 03:06 AM
D

It did kinda feel like they dragged the movie on way to much, you would expect a very climatic conclusion, but the ending was just mediocre. Still a good movie nonetheless.

...and Megan Fox, smile
June 26, 2009 @ 11:39 PM
G5mischief

Part two was nonstop action. I'm ready for part 3 homie!
June 27, 2009 @ 02:42 AM
Failure Pt.4

Movie was aight...im not into it as much as most people are

but Megan Fox is.....amazing
June 27, 2009 @ 09:21 AM
chex

Part two was nonstop action. I'm ready for part 3 homie!

I wouldn't say nonstop
June 27, 2009 @ 12:23 PM
jaded

it wasn't a great movie, it wasn't even good, it was average, however the special effects were amazing

Agreed.

There's so many things they do with these movies that annoy me. I know they have to try and entertain a wide age group, but the twins (ice cream truck turned rice rockets) were annoying through the whole movie, to me they were the same as Jar Jar Binks in Star Wars. Stuff like that just brings the movie down a whole level for me. I also didn't care for the part with the kitchen appliances or the little remote controlled monster truck that's a decepticon until he falls in love with Megan Fox. Just so many little dumb things they didn't need.

The special effects were great though, it's a very entertaining movie visually, so I can't complain about that. All of the autobots/decepticons were much better in this one than in the first movie and the fights are way, way better than they were in the first one.

All in all I'd give it about a 7/10.

SPOILER BELOW

I also thought the ending was pretty abrupt, even though the movie had been going for over two hours at that point. It was like this epic battle between the autobots and the decepticons, and then all the sudden optimus prime is saved by sam and the old decepticon turned autobot, and he does some ass kicking and megatron and starscream flee and it's over and he's doing his speech on the aircraft carrier. I thought they wrapped up that whole scene way too fast, and I went over to a friends house afterward who saw it separately and even he said "was it me, or was the ending really abrupt?"

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

June 27, 2009 @ 12:29 PM
1nce*

The storyline wasnt all that great. But the effects were awesome

June 27, 2009 @ 01:10 PM
DunkPunk

okay so this movie was alright..kept me entertained for 2.5 hours. heres my reasons.

sotryline was weak..

since when do decpetagons turn into humans...? i didnt know i was watching terminator.

the "fallen" is a shitty name for the leader guy and i wanted more of a story on him, since the title was based on him.

i didnt know transformers could get old...

the where sam "dies" is pointless and too predictable.. we all knew he was gonna live.

why didnt they keep using that rail gun? it was freakin powerful!!

imo the second half draggged on too much..otherwise i guess its a good summer flick.

CURRENTLY IN LONDON.

June 27, 2009 @ 02:32 PM
King on Krack

the first is so nice
June 27, 2009 @ 02:33 PM
SwissMissFire

the story was super weak Matrix of Leadership made me lol in the theater, the effects were worth the money though
June 27, 2009 @ 02:35 PM

Inactive

shoulda made it longer, i wanted to see Prime kick The Fallens ass one-on-one. like 5min battle or w/e
June 27, 2009 @ 02:50 PM
USA

June 27, 2009 @ 07:38 PM
KALiKUSH

i think it was worth the $14.50. at arclight.
the effects and megan fox are worth it , just by themselves
June 27, 2009 @ 08:11 PM
JStorm803

....Soundwave was anally probed to a satelite and they didnt use his original voice...Megan Fox was looking nice as always, and Isabel Lucas couldd getttt itttt..Skids & Mudflap were annoying to watch, I was hoping Devastator would kill them..painfully, piece by piece.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

June 27, 2009 @ 08:27 PM
Jaylib

it wasn't a great movie, it wasn't even good, it was average, however the special effects were amazing

indeed
they improved all the good shit of the first one, but they also overdid all the bad shit from the first one
June 27, 2009 @ 10:03 PM
JStorm803

Those decepticons are "Pretenders" they were in the cartoons.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

June 27, 2009 @ 10:08 PM
Eaton

it got kind of boring at some parts, alot of scenes were too drawn out and over dramatized. yet everyone in the theatres and on facebook claims its the best movie fucking ever. the explosions and special effects are so distracting that half of the people i saw it with didnt understand the storyline. it was maybe 3 out 5 stars imo

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

June 27, 2009 @ 10:13 PM
ellol

megan fox has the hottest eyes ever &)
June 27, 2009 @ 11:20 PM
THiZZ

okay so this movie was alright..kept me entertained for 2.5 hours. heres my reasons.

sotryline was weak..

since when do decpetagons turn into humans...? i didnt know i was watching terminator.

the "fallen" is a shitty name for the leader guy and i wanted more of a story on him, since the title was based on him.

i didnt know transformers could get old...

the where sam "dies" is pointless and too predictable.. we all knew he was gonna live.

why didnt they keep using that rail gun? it was freakin powerful!!

imo the second half draggged on too much..otherwise i guess its a good summer flick.

They gave about as good as a backstory as they could on him following the OG transformers. In the OG there really wasn't to much info about him. In fact he didn't even have an alliance with either side. He just wanted to destroy anything and everything. I forgot how but they banished him to another universe or some shit like that...

-THiZZ
June 27, 2009 @ 11:41 PM
Little2josh

im glad i snuck in and watched it for free... not as good as the first one
June 28, 2009 @ 12:40 AM
THiZZ

Also why didn't bumble bee react when that chick got in after the party. Can't the robots tell when another one is around and shit. That doesn't make any sense why they didn't fight each other, especially if he is supposed to protect sam...

-THiZZ
June 28, 2009 @ 01:18 AM
Essence0

If you like the first film, I don't see any reason why you wouldn't like this one. Of course the story was predictable, I mean it's a Michael Bay film, you pretty much know what's coming. Sam's parents were annoying (especially his mom) and the acting wasn't that good but this is meant to be a popcorn flick and it came through as such. The action scenes were amazing and I was entertained for the whole time, though I agree some parts could have been left out. I don't know about anybody else but I was coming in to see some shit blow up and some good robot fights and that's what I got. I especially enjoyed that they didn't make Optimus a pussy this time but this guy Michael Bay needs his ego taken down some, I can't believe he put the Bad Boys II poster in the dorm room.

Please login first to reply.