October 30, 2011 @ 19:39:56
finale was mad wack, but i still <3 the show. seasons 1-5 were the best shit, pretty much any straight guys fantasy.
November 24, 2011 @ 03:24:40
Last season was whatever... an episode about a fake cock?
November 24, 2011 @ 17:31:14
the whole vince/coke/rehab issue is cliche and unoriginal and ruined entourages legacy. still loved the show tho
December 02, 2011 @ 02:55:25
what the fuck y'all niggas think is the best season?
December 02, 2011 @ 11:14:56
prolly season 3 or 4, that medellin thing when everything fucked up for a while
December 02, 2011 @ 21:19:23
jaded
Seasons 1-3, past that it got stale.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

December 03, 2011 @ 15:22:49
2 and 5 were the best seasons.
December 03, 2011 @ 21:50:02
Seasons 1-3, past that it got stale.

STRONG CO-SIGN
September 13, 2012 @ 00:06:35
Wanna See Entourage: The Movie?

It's been brewing for nearly a year now, but creator-writer Doug Ellin says he's on page 110 of his screenplay for the upcoming Entourage movie.
As Ellin told Deadline earlier this week, he's set to finish the script this Sunday, adding that executive-producer Mark Wahlberg keeps promising &quot;to kill me if I don't write faster. Every time I see him, Mark says, 'I've made five movies this year. Get going!'&quot;

According to Ellin, the movie picks up about six months after the TV series left off. &quot;There are interesting developments about Ari as a studio head, and that's still the first page for me,&quot; Ellin continued. &quot;But foremost is the friendship between the guys who are still hanging out and going to fun parties, and it continues with the same characters.&quot;
While development continues moving forward, HBO heads Richard Plepler and Michael Lombardo have stated multiple times that they've only heard a general pitch for the film and will still need to read the full script before arranging deals with the principal cast members.
Nevertheless, Ellin remains optimistic. &quot;I'm excited. I feel a lot of positive energy,&quot; he said. &quot;Everywhere I go, people ask me, 'Where's the movie?'&quot;
September 13, 2012 @ 01:10:42
i just hope hes aware that this better not be a sex and the city movie situation all over again.
September 13, 2012 @ 01:37:41
jaded
A movie is a really bad idea, by the time it comes out I think a lot of the interest will be gone. Plus it wasn't a network show, it was a HBO show, so it doesn't have mass appeal. Even if it had strong ratings, it was strong ratings for HBO, not strong ratings for ABC/CBS/NBC. A major network would probably consider Entourage's audience to be pretty small. They should've just done a better job with the show the last few seasons instead of trying to get a movie out of it.

September 13, 2012 @ 03:59:50
man i dont give a damn

i think a movie would be super dope

plus the finale with ari left a cliffhanger
September 13, 2012 @ 09:01:26
^agreed, really want a movie. plus i was hearing about a movie being possible since like season 3, it has been an idea for a long time. Sex and the city (lol) did it, entourage can be like the dude version of that
September 14, 2012 @ 19:52:50
A movie is a really bad idea, by the time it comes out I think a lot of the interest will be gone. Plus it wasn't a network show, it was a HBO show, so it doesn't have mass appeal. Even if it had strong ratings, it was strong ratings for HBO, not strong ratings for ABC/CBS/NBC. A major network would probably consider Entourage's audience to be pretty small. They should've just done a better job with the show the last few seasons instead of trying to get a movie out of it.

this is just plain stupid. entourage was and still is HUGE. didnt have mass appeal and was only an HBO show? it has been syndicated an awful lot actually. its one thing to say it doesnt need a movie or it may be bad... but to deny entourage of having a fan base anymore and not doing good at the box office is just ridiculous.
September 14, 2012 @ 21:17:08
jaded
We shall see. As far as syndication goes, it's just aired in other countries on HBO, it's not like it's Seinfeld. WGN aired it for a while and pulled it off due to low ratings. I just think they could've made the last few seasons of the show a lot better and wrapped it up nicely. They want to use a movie to do what they could've done in the TV show. Considering the screenplay isn't even finished, we'll probably be looking at a 2014 release date, which will be 3 years since the show ended. Two years from now you'll still be interested in seeing Entourage? I know the Sex and the City movie came out several years after the show ended and did pretty well, but I just don't think Entourage can pull in that kind of audience.

September 14, 2012 @ 21:37:11
I bet it will be out late next year. The deals for cast members and stuff won't take very long as they are all willing and eager to do the movie, and it was more popular than you think I have basic cable in a town that the show wouldn't be that popular in and it airs on one of the 3 channels I have every night. I think a movie will pull in big bucks. Just because it is spaced out doesn't mean shit, fans are still fans.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 31, 2013 @ 22:23:00
April 01, 2013 @ 22:13:39
WOW that's one of the most retarded things i have ever read.
April 01, 2013 @ 23:08:12
damn lemme get that 3 mill doe
April 01, 2013 @ 23:08:43
edit since HB is gay: Dat april fools doe??

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 18, 2013 @ 04:45:07
great show
April 29, 2013 @ 14:05:57
April 29, 2013 @ 15:26:19
"I think a 90-minute movie of sheer craziness—the guys getting back to just being about the guys, you know?" Wahlberg told GQ. "Lose the ladies. Go crazy. Give people what they want."

"Lose the ladies. Go crazy. Give people what they want."

"Lose the ladies."

- Yup, movie could be good! Seems it would be like old school entourage, not the last couple of seasons feminist bullshit
April 29, 2013 @ 17:52:12
@Pantic OG Entourage (Season 1) was great. But the whole show overall was good, so either way the movie should be good. I can't wait to see everyone 6 months from "The End".

May 01, 2013 @ 00:01:16
movie will be boss
May 03, 2013 @ 22:32:08
My bro turned me on to this show and I was hooked plus always fun to see what turtle is rocking lol
May 04, 2013 @ 15:01:10
I'm just glad I revived this topic, fucking great show.
Please login first to reply.
x