September 12, 2011 @ 15:01:57
Originally posted by Inactive User

faaaaap faaaaaaap faaaaaaap squirt &)
September 12, 2011 @ 15:13:14
jaded
The whole Vince getting married thing was so stupid. That chick didn't even like him and his womanizing, she "doesn't date actors", then they make her a tape of ex-girlfriends saying how great he is and 24 hours later they're getting married?

Ari bringing the opera group that his daughter wanted him to listen to over to his house to win his wife back was cliche and stupid.

Sloan being pregnant and taking E back is cliche and stupid.

Why does everything need to be wrapped up nicely for everyone?

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

September 12, 2011 @ 15:17:47
is hbo really the kinda network to do spin-offs? they ended it cos the show had run its course. anyone surprised that everything worked out with no effort hasn't been watching the same show.
September 12, 2011 @ 15:34:22

lol, terrance
September 12, 2011 @ 17:07:17
The whole Vince getting married thing was so stupid. That chick didn't even like him and his womanizing, she "doesn't date actors", then they make her a tape of ex-girlfriends saying how great he is and 24 hours later they're getting married?

Ari bringing the opera group that his daughter wanted him to listen to over to his house to win his wife back was cliche and stupid.

Sloan being pregnant and taking E back is cliche and stupid.

all of this
September 12, 2011 @ 18:06:19
I wanted to see some of sloans titty meat.. but no go..
September 12, 2011 @ 19:55:57
the end end smokeyface
September 12, 2011 @ 20:24:57
The finale is actually the movie... I was told that before they were going to make the movie, they were going to make the ending an hour long.. Then they decided to make the movie which will basically be the actually ending to the whole Entourage series.. This is why in the finale last night they kept everything opened and didnt conclude anything.. For example, Where is eric and sloan going? Are they coming back to LA or going to NY? Vinces wedding in paris with everyone? Does Vince comeback to LA or does he go to NY as well? Whats drama and turtle going to go do? Ari getting that phone call at the end of the credits, to become a the new CEO of everything.. Its all open for the movie to tell.. I thinks its great idea, gets people to go watch the movie and we get to see how everything ends in a movie!

eric and sloan on vacation then new york or maybe back to la.vince is most likely going to ny since his bitch works from there and he told his mom.dramas gonna make dough with johnny bananas.drama will be a former chub turned millionaire and get that restaurant going.ari will most likely stay in italy especially with his wife being that hot and him actually loving her.but yeah they could still make a movie out of it.im not sure how it would work out lengthwise but it would probably need to be at least 2 to 3 hours.
September 13, 2011 @ 08:10:02

a little jaded are we?
September 13, 2011 @ 08:11:20
drama will be fine with his new show and tv movie.

turtle can open the restaurant on his own b/c hes a millionaire now.

ari is gonna bang his wife in that red swimsuit then take the job as he cums on her face. at least thats what id do.
September 13, 2011 @ 08:25:56
Now, how long till the movie comes out? Two years?
Fuck that.
September 13, 2011 @ 11:15:19
drama will be fine with his new show and tv movie.

Turtle can open the restaurant on his own b/c hes a millionaire now.

Ari is gonna bang his wife in that red swimsuit then take the job as he cums on her face. At least thats what id do.

.smokeyface
September 13, 2011 @ 12:16:43
This was terrible. There is no way I see the movie.

Ok maybe I'll watch it but I will not be paying for it.
September 13, 2011 @ 12:19:57
^Tell us why you REALLY mad doe son
September 13, 2011 @ 15:58:37
jaded
Now, how long till the movie comes out? Two years?
Fuck that.

That's what I was saying. By the time a movie comes out, assuming they end up making one, no one will care about Entourage anymore.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

September 13, 2011 @ 16:40:53
Sex and the City ended in 2004. The movie came out in 2008. It made over $400,000,000.
September 13, 2011 @ 16:56:49
^Tell us why you REALLY mad doe son

^ The story was developing in a way where they could have ended with a major change to the group. I didn't think they could have in 8 episodes but after the first 4 episodes or so, they had a shot. But they wrapped everything up around the relationships, not the characters.

And no shot ANY of those women would have had their respective guys.

- Ari was banging the only women his wife actually hated.
- Eric banged her MOM.
- Vince knew that chick for ONE DAY.

You're bugging if you think that shit wraps up in a fairytale ending.

I felt that some where around Aquaman the show started to be more about the Entourage than Vince and became less of a wet dream and more of a show. There were ways for everyone to be end up happy and still show how the characters have grown, which I feel would have been way better.

Ideas:
- Eric parts ways with Vince as a client, but their friendship "rekindles". Expands to NY if he does get Sloan back.
- Turtle somehow is able to get the funding for his restaurant. It would have been cool if his girl came back and ponied up some Avion money but whatever.
- Drama's show takes off and he gets offered a movie shooting for a year somewhere in Europe.
- Ari ends up with Dana/gets a football team.
- Vince needs to go to Miami for movie.

This way no one's life sucks but they do have to part ways to pursue their own respective passions professionally. You can still have your big airport hugfest and leave it open to a movie but without this garbage Sex and the City/Cinderella ending. Everyone's a success, everyone's happy but no one is part of an "entourage" anymore; they're all individuals.

Boom, better.

imo.
September 13, 2011 @ 17:13:48
Adrian Grenier aka Vince has confirmed that they are going to have a featured film.. And also the creator Doug ellin has said he is going to write the film once the series is over.. Wont hit 2012 summer which has been rumored for past couple years but might see it in 2013 and i dont think people will forget about the show if they have been following it the past 8 seasons..
September 13, 2011 @ 18:14:23
Sex and the City ended in 2004. The movie came out in 2008. It made over $400,000,000.

Yeah but this is Entourage. Peep the demographics, most of us have already moved onto other shows before Entourage even finished. And there'll be something equally or as good in between now and the movie release.
Sex and the City was more than a show plus bitches loved it.
If bitches are on it, there's $$$ to be made. Can't say the same for 18-35 year old males.
September 13, 2011 @ 20:12:34
youtube.com/watch?v=grQRNTMF_sQ
September 14, 2011 @ 15:50:08
dayum, that miss ari bent over.
September 14, 2011 @ 21:30:34
Can't say the same for 18-35 year old males.

Yeah because 18-35 year old males spend money on nothing movie related. Just pizza and beer.
September 15, 2011 @ 11:15:40
September 18, 2011 @ 10:01:25
jesus christ. ^ as much as i love drama, from all of this entourage viewing, he should be getting better rolls than that garbage.

why can't they just take Johnny Bananas and turn it into a real show? =D
September 18, 2011 @ 10:22:44
Yeah because 18-35 year old males spend money on nothing movie related. Just pizza and beer.

If you took the hint of what my response/opinion was, then you'd know that I was speaking on a cultural basis. Sex and the city seemed to have created a near cult following and thats because of the gender target the show has. That logic (again in my opinion) cannot be applied to Entourage.
September 18, 2011 @ 12:06:44
jesus christ. ^ as much as i love drama, from all of this entourage viewing, he should be getting better rolls than that garbage.

why can't they just take Johnny Bananas and turn it into a real show? =D

that ♥♥♥♥♥ will be Johnny Drama forever smh smh
September 18, 2011 @ 19:07:10
dayum, that miss ari bent over.

Made the whole season worth it smokeyface

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 20, 2011 @ 20:50:38
show is great
September 21, 2011 @ 11:29:18
dis a pointed
Please login first to reply.
x