Inactive User

Apr 15, 2007 @ 22:46
Awesome! Thanks. I'll tivo it and watch tomorrow.

Inactive User

Apr 16, 2007 @ 23:07
Great fucking episode. The writing is getting better! But Ari is starting to turn into a softie witch is kinda wack...but good episode. Ive noticed all the weaker storylines actually have to do with Vince...and the show is built around him lol. But the stuff with the dogs and Turtle and Drama and the girls was hillarious and Aris side storys are always great simply cuz he's in it. And, that little secretary Guy..I dunno if he's really gay, but if hes not he desrves a award cuz he plays the hell outa the role.
Apr 17, 2007 @ 09:01
Definetly a filler episode, but it's good none the less. And E is turning into a less compelling character as time goes on.
Apr 17, 2007 @ 14:03
I *might start posting links to the show (The same day it premiers)...but what would be my motivation?

I'll give you a taste:

Eps 1:

Eps 2:
Apr 17, 2007 @ 23:42
lol i feel bad for drama, like always i cant wait until sunday.
Apr 24, 2007 @ 19:00
amanda is so hot...

Inactive User

Apr 24, 2007 @ 19:44
^ word...

But I gotta feeling she wont be around much longer unless shes just gonna be Vinces girl friend or some one he bangs...Aris coming back real soon. You can see how they really cant say no to her...cant have an agent like that.

Inactive User

Apr 24, 2007 @ 21:16
^Exactly. Plus now that he's gonna fuck her it's gonna get weird, even though they think it won't. I wish all chicks were willing to go that distance (sex w/ no string attached) to get rid of sexual tension.

Inactive User

Apr 24, 2007 @ 21:29
Whats the progress on those tees Mellance?
Apr 25, 2007 @ 01:36
Whats the progress on those tees Mellance?

Dude put together the design for screenprinting last night, i'll prolly get it done during the coming month depending on how much work i get buried in, i'll let you know.

How about you get on kevins ass and get me my namechange already! :p

Inactive User

Apr 25, 2007 @ 08:18
lol

I did...he said its a no go...sorry

Maybe just make a new account?
Apr 25, 2007 @ 14:47
^Exactly. Plus now that he's gonna fuck her it's gonna get weird, even though they think it won't. I wish all chicks were willing to go that distance (sex w/ no string attached) to get rid of sexual tension.

im gona use that line on girls for now and see if it works..I need to get this sexual tension out of the way or esle its hard for us to be friends.

Inactive User

Apr 29, 2007 @ 21:34
Man wth...

That was a weak episode.

Who care about Aris fat ass friend? And, everything that Ari did in that episode was un-Ari like. How many times did I see his teeth? Ari doesnt smile that much...he's supposed to be a shark.

And the rest of the story centered around that dumb ass prank show thing wich wasnt even funny.

Next episode looks like it might be good though...it better be excellent to make up for that one.
Apr 29, 2007 @ 22:14
^ Agreed, drama brought some good humor to the show as always but it was really lacking from ari and turtle tonite IMO

Inactive User

Apr 30, 2007 @ 16:24
I was really hoping Drama and Chuck would throw down.lol. and look slike the obvious happened, Vince and Amanda like each other after fucking, Ari should be back as Vinnie's agent in 3 eps.
May 01, 2007 @ 01:28
love the show. i used to watch it when i lived in the states. but now i have to wait til someone uploads them to catch them i just watched all the new season 4 ones today so im all caught up. I need to get them dvds.
May 01, 2007 @ 19:08
this is a long shot, but whatever.

does anyone know what shoes vince was wearing in the office when he was talking to eric and ari about queens boulevard? it was the in the episode with gary busey.
May 02, 2007 @ 18:56
Am I the only one who finds these last couple episodes disappointing, I mean there still funny and entertaining but they just don't compare to the older episodes.
May 02, 2007 @ 19:08
theres no longer a true plot, and they have to fill entire episodes with no mention of the direction of vince's career. before, reading and getting the scripts, it kept me hooked because there was a sense of anticipation, or a desire to obtain a goal...now the episodes are lacking without it

Inactive User

May 02, 2007 @ 21:55
this is a long shot, but whatever.

does anyone know what shoes vince was wearing in the office when he was talking to eric and ari about queens boulevard? it was the in the episode with gary busey.

holy shit dude.

long shot is an understatement

Inactive User

May 06, 2007 @ 21:30
Good episode.

Ari's back in rare form. And, Amanda was hot but Im glad she's gone. It was only a matter of time.
May 06, 2007 @ 21:34
anyone know a website where i can watch todays and last weeks episode? the only chance i get to watch entourage is when i go to my brothers house.

Inactive User

May 06, 2007 @ 21:56
so they should be back with Ari next week, but they'll probably make him beg and promise not to fuck them over and stuff. Ari was good in tonight's episode, not as much of a pussy as usual this season.
May 07, 2007 @ 05:17
anyone know a website where i can watch todays and last weeks episode? the only chance i get to watch entourage is when i go to my brothers house.

Every Wednesday They Put Up Newest Episode Up, But They Do Have Last Week Episode On. http://tv-links.co.uk/
May 07, 2007 @ 19:26
i usually goto the link above www.tv-links.co.uk or you can goto www.dailymotion.com or www.gofish.com cause thats where the guy that does that site gets most of his videos.

Inactive User

May 13, 2007 @ 21:32
The show is back on track.

Inactive User

May 13, 2007 @ 21:37
agreed, I really liked this episode as well. But does anyone else think they try way too hard and namedrop too much whenever turtle talks about sneakers and shit?
May 13, 2007 @ 21:38
i loved this episode. so glad amanda is finally gone. haha i was actually worried about johnny.

Inactive User

May 13, 2007 @ 21:42
agreed, I really liked this episode as well. But does anyone else think they try way too hard and namedrop too much whenever turtle talks about sneakers and shit?

I dunno...maybe...but I wasnt really paying attention to that, Turtles new girlfriend is tasty.
May 14, 2007 @ 01:27
Tonights episode was dope, I like the fact that Eric and Vince grew from kids with hollywood hopes to hollywood entrepreneurs over the seasons. To really roll the dice on a script like that was amazing. Its like saying fuck the industry i wanna do my shit and ill do everything in my power to do so its my way. I think this seasons gunna be great.
Please login first to reply.