September 12, 2011 @ 08:56 AM
ELKO.

***SPOILER***
E ends up back with Sloane (LA or NY will probably be addressed in the movie - but if he stays in LA then Sloane's father will fuck him up in the industry I'm assuming
Vince marries Sofia (the journalist)
Ari takes his wife to Florence to live for a year, first week in he gets a phone call from John to be CEO of one of the biggest studios in the world (grossing revenue of at least $4 billion - that's just the film industry)
The rest of the cast carry on.
September 12, 2011 @ 09:16 AM
Pantic

I liked the ending actually, except the Vince part. He got married to the reporter? Fuck that shit, she even seemed more annoying than his usual broads. But Ari was nice, and the phonecall in the end cool Guy was TV's biggest boss.
September 12, 2011 @ 09:37 AM
g2289

led zeppelin was also a nice touch. wasn't the first song they played at the end of an episode jay-z?

Not sure if it was the first but that "in my lifetime" was a perfect touch..made me go download both versions of that song
September 12, 2011 @ 09:39 AM
goldANDsacks

damn i didnt realize there was a scene after the credits. went back and watched it. hello mrs. ari...
September 12, 2011 @ 09:45 AM
goldANDsacks

he went to ny with sloane.

lol anyone notice how this episode is set the day after last week's and both e and ari got like full beards

and they never resolved the weird ambivalence of the johnny bananas strike, last reported by a sketchy lookin dice. but i'm guessing it was meant to seem genuine.

i mean, how did they resolve that shit? they just leave it open with terrance hating e and being pissed at sloane. i wish there was more closure. and sophia just agreeing to marry vince kind of bothers me too. they made her seem like this independent woman, and she just ends up "falling in love". so are e and vince done with the industry? what was up wtih e and scott?

it's funny how they wrapped everything up in a way that still kept things ambiguous for either the viewer to accept that things work out or resolve in the movie i guess.
September 12, 2011 @ 11:07 AM
Mostarr

September 12, 2011 @ 11:11 AM
CoreyKam

what was the part after the credits? I miss that part razz haha

and they decided on doing a movie, right?
September 12, 2011 @ 11:46 AM
chief

damn the scene after the credits was ill. glad they did it so it didn't make everything seem like everything was all good (like it seems to be almost every episode). mrs. gold though...dat ass cool cool

•••

September 12, 2011 @ 12:59 PM
Jay_Bird

what was the part after the credits? I miss that part razz haha

and they decided on doing a movie, right?

the part after the credits was ari getting the called that he could have the ceo job of the studio if he wanted

which would mean he would make billions

and he had that look on his face that he might do it,after the fact he said he was going to give up everything for his wife
September 12, 2011 @ 01:30 PM
mr mcgibblets

i really did not enjoy the finale, it was just way too corny and they tried to cram a happy ending to everyone's story into one episode.

the only good part was after the credits with ari and his hot wife cool

yeah it was kind of corny but there were some good laughs throughout the final ep.also mrs ari gold also looked hot in that white dress she had on all ep.

cant find a pic of her ass at the end scene after the credits but if you havent seen it yet stick around.
September 12, 2011 @ 01:31 PM
jaded

what phone call did ari get?

You have to watch after the credits. The CEO from Dana Gordon's film studio calls Ari and....smile

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

September 12, 2011 @ 01:33 PM
Bobby

September 12, 2011 @ 01:43 PM
Ecstasy

the dirty, disgusting things i would do to that woman....

September 12, 2011 @ 02:07 PM
ClydeFrazier

mrs. ari still bad as fuck godamn

finale was fucking terrible though, everything just so happened to work out perfectly for everyone? SMH

Melo Gang All Day

September 12, 2011 @ 02:15 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

Finale felt rushed imo but I did enjoy the episode. It's really over sad
September 12, 2011 @ 02:24 PM
Scotty

The finale is actually the movie... I was told that before they were going to make the movie, they were going to make the ending an hour long.. Then they decided to make the movie which will basically be the actually ending to the whole Entourage series.. This is why in the finale last night they kept everything opened and didnt conclude anything.. For example, Where is eric and sloan going? Are they coming back to LA or going to NY? Vinces wedding in paris with everyone? Does Vince comeback to LA or does he go to NY as well? Whats drama and turtle going to go do? Ari getting that phone call at the end of the credits, to become a the new CEO of everything.. Its all open for the movie to tell.. I thinks its great idea, gets people to go watch the movie and we get to see how everything ends in a movie!
September 12, 2011 @ 02:27 PM
Z

For some reason that didn't feel like an end to a series. It feels like they still left it open for possibility. Jeremy Piven (Ari Gold) was the life of this show and for that is in my top favorite actors now.

I don't know that chicks real name but that bitch who plays Sloan is so fucking sexy. She can have my sex.

Anyway, great show. I didn't really think it needed to end, but hey...

When in doubt, show that bitch your Slurpee cup collection.

September 12, 2011 @ 02:29 PM
Z

The finale is actually the movie... I was told that before they were going to make the movie, they were going to make the ending an hour long.. Then they decided to make the movie which will basically be the actually ending to the whole Entourage series.. This is why in the finale last night they kept everything opened and didnt conclude anything.. For example, Where is eric and sloan going? Are they coming back to LA or going to NY? Vinces wedding in paris with everyone? Does Vince comeback to LA or does he go to NY as well? Whats drama and turtle going to go do? Ari getting that phone call at the end of the credits, to become a the new CEO of everything.. Its all open for the movie to tell.. I thinks its great idea, gets people to go watch the movie and we get to see how everything ends in a movie!

Well in that case, the finale DOES make a lot of sense!

When in doubt, show that bitch your Slurpee cup collection.

September 12, 2011 @ 02:48 PM
imtheman

** POSSIBLE SPOILER **

The finale leaves a two options open I think..

Spin-off for Ari, possibly feature cameos of the guys to sort of keep the "Entourage" feel to it...
OR, a movie (likely choice), to answer and fill in all the blanks.

If Ari were to accept the position, there could literally be a whole series written around him and the things he'd have to deal with while being CEO. It wouldnt have to be like 5 or 6 seasons, but like 2 or 3 and maybe a movie after it, closing ALL the Entourage product.

The movie could explain and fill in on a few things that werent completely told, like Turtle's Don Pepe's things.. Johnny's show & movie.. Sloan & E's future and Sloan's dad issues.. and the way things turn out for Vince and his marriage & career. Vince still had movies to be made werent there?!
September 12, 2011 @ 03:01 PM
drtmcgrt

faaaaap faaaaaaap faaaaaaap squirt &)

http://instagram.com/rasheedovich/

September 12, 2011 @ 03:13 PM
jaded

The whole Vince getting married thing was so stupid. That chick didn't even like him and his womanizing, she "doesn't date actors", then they make her a tape of ex-girlfriends saying how great he is and 24 hours later they're getting married?

Ari bringing the opera group that his daughter wanted him to listen to over to his house to win his wife back was cliche and stupid.

Sloan being pregnant and taking E back is cliche and stupid.

Why does everything need to be wrapped up nicely for everyone?

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

September 12, 2011 @ 03:17 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

is hbo really the kinda network to do spin-offs? they ended it cos the show had run its course. anyone surprised that everything worked out with no effort hasn't been watching the same show.
September 12, 2011 @ 03:34 PM
ReZ

lol, terrance
September 12, 2011 @ 05:07 PM
The Music Man

The whole Vince getting married thing was so stupid. That chick didn't even like him and his womanizing, she "doesn't date actors", then they make her a tape of ex-girlfriends saying how great he is and 24 hours later they're getting married?

Ari bringing the opera group that his daughter wanted him to listen to over to his house to win his wife back was cliche and stupid.

Sloan being pregnant and taking E back is cliche and stupid.

all of this
September 12, 2011 @ 06:06 PM
Mostarr

I wanted to see some of sloans titty meat.. but no go..
September 12, 2011 @ 07:55 PM
hypoh

the end end cool
September 12, 2011 @ 08:24 PM
mr mcgibblets

eric and sloan on vacation then new york or maybe back to la.vince is most likely going to ny since his bitch works from there and he told his mom.dramas gonna make dough with johnny bananas.drama will be a former chub turned millionaire and get that restaurant going.ari will most likely stay in italy especially with his wife being that hot and him actually loving her.but yeah they could still make a movie out of it.im not sure how it would work out lengthwise but it would probably need to be at least 2 to 3 hours.
September 13, 2011 @ 08:10 AM
goldANDsacks

a little jaded are we?
September 13, 2011 @ 08:11 AM
goldANDsacks

drama will be fine with his new show and tv movie.

turtle can open the restaurant on his own b/c hes a millionaire now.

ari is gonna bang his wife in that red swimsuit then take the job as he cums on her face. at least thats what id do.
September 13, 2011 @ 08:25 AM
ELKO.

Now, how long till the movie comes out? Two years?
Fuck that.

Please login first to reply.