Sep 08, 2011 @ 00:49
that's what they said about arrested development

smh
Sep 08, 2011 @ 14:51
Originally posted by Inactive User
your friend in the "industry" is retarded. they've already confirmed that there is going to be a movie.

Fiasco, I think he knows what the hell he is talking about. You dont have to believe me, but he works for a pretty top notch place. So if he says that there are no plans AS OF NOW like I stated earlier, I believe him.
So when he says "as of now..", that could mean theyre working on something maybe for the future, maybe not, who knows. This wouldnt be the first time in history of mankind & movies to go back on a "confirmation".
If you've learned anything from life in general is that nothing is final till its done.

that's what they said about arrested development

Yeah look at that series for example.. a movie FIVE years after the damn thing was cancelled. So who knows what can be going on with Entourage.

I'm sure something will become of the "confirmation" of a movie, but theres that "what if".
Sep 11, 2011 @ 22:14
finale made me want to see the movie now

it ended really good
Sep 11, 2011 @ 22:21
Why they have to keep fucking with Ari's emotions man he just got his wife back and she got enough money for them to live
Sep 11, 2011 @ 23:09
Anybody got a link for the episode?
Sep 11, 2011 @ 23:40
Yo real talk, I'm sad as fuck that Entourage ended.... been watching this for seven years and it's finally gone.... it's like losing a kid or some shit
Sep 12, 2011 @ 00:08
damn. i cant beleive that its over.
Sep 12, 2011 @ 00:19
damn. i cant beleive that its over.

Originally posted by Inactive User
Yo real talk, I'm sad as fuck that Entourage ended.... been watching this for seven years and it's finally gone.... it's like losing a kid or some shit

finale made me want to see the movie now

it ended really good

word it made me kinda sad, but i can't wait for the movie.

Anybody got a link for the episode?

http://delishows.com/entourage-season-8-episode-8-the-end.html
Sep 12, 2011 @ 00:59
everyone loves a happy ending smokeyface vince getting married was random as fuck doe
Sep 12, 2011 @ 01:47
Soo good smokeyface
Sep 12, 2011 @ 02:08
Cliche Entourage "all is good in the end" ending but had to be like that and it felt right although Vince getting married was very rushed.

Can't wait for the movie providing it's actually happening.
Sep 12, 2011 @ 02:15
fuck this shit.

BLOG http://creativediscourse.tumblr.com/ ART http://lukehaeger.tumblr.com/

Sep 12, 2011 @ 02:17
Cliche Entourage "all is good in the end" ending but had to be like that and it felt right although Vince getting married was very rushed.

Can't wait for the movie providing it's actually happening.

here is where i disagree with you, and how im happy they did it this way, and it was not some BS ending, everythings good bla bla bla. Yeah Sloan and E are good, but although Vince is getting married, you are not quite sure what would happen with that, because you dont know the chemistry between him and Sophia, also Ari was good, then he got the phone call, and you dont know if he will take the job or not.

BLOG http://creativediscourse.tumblr.com/ ART http://lukehaeger.tumblr.com/

Sep 12, 2011 @ 02:37
yeah i have reservations about the series in general but that was a good ending i think. best moment was ari leaving, even though it was kinda cheesy.
Sep 12, 2011 @ 02:53
ari and turtle were the best characters in the series...drama had the best one liners.
Sep 12, 2011 @ 02:57
led zeppelin was also a nice touch. wasn't the first song they played at the end of an episode jay-z?
Sep 12, 2011 @ 03:04
what? i dont get what happened to E
Sep 12, 2011 @ 03:19
he went to ny with sloane.

lol anyone notice how this episode is set the day after last week's and both e and ari got like full beards

and they never resolved the weird ambivalence of the johnny bananas strike, last reported by a sketchy lookin dice. but i'm guessing it was meant to seem genuine.
jaded
Sep 12, 2011 @ 04:26
i really did not enjoy the finale, it was just way too corny and they tried to cram a happy ending to everyone's story into one episode.

the only good part was after the credits with ari and his hot wife smokeyface ari can't change, that's who he's meant to be.

i don't know if a movie would be a good idea though. by the time they filmed it and got it out, there probably wouldn't be much interest anymore.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

Sep 12, 2011 @ 08:35
here is where i disagree with you, and how im happy they did it this way, and it was not some BS ending, everythings good bla bla bla. Yeah Sloan and E are good, but although Vince is getting married, you are not quite sure what would happen with that, because you dont know the chemistry between him and Sophia, also Ari was good, then he got the phone call, and you dont know if he will take the job or not.

what phone call did ari get?
Sep 12, 2011 @ 08:56
***SPOILER***
E ends up back with Sloane (LA or NY will probably be addressed in the movie - but if he stays in LA then Sloane's father will fuck him up in the industry I'm assuming
Vince marries Sofia (the journalist)
Ari takes his wife to Florence to live for a year, first week in he gets a phone call from John to be CEO of one of the biggest studios in the world (grossing revenue of at least $4 billion - that's just the film industry)
The rest of the cast carry on.
Sep 12, 2011 @ 09:16
I liked the ending actually, except the Vince part. He got married to the reporter? Fuck that shit, she even seemed more annoying than his usual broads. But Ari was nice, and the phonecall in the end smokeyface Guy was TV's biggest boss.
Sep 12, 2011 @ 09:37
led zeppelin was also a nice touch. wasn't the first song they played at the end of an episode jay-z?

Not sure if it was the first but that "in my lifetime" was a perfect touch..made me go download both versions of that song
Sep 12, 2011 @ 09:39
damn i didnt realize there was a scene after the credits. went back and watched it. hello mrs. ari...
Sep 12, 2011 @ 09:45
he went to ny with sloane.

lol anyone notice how this episode is set the day after last week's and both e and ari got like full beards

and they never resolved the weird ambivalence of the johnny bananas strike, last reported by a sketchy lookin dice. but i'm guessing it was meant to seem genuine.

i mean, how did they resolve that shit? they just leave it open with terrance hating e and being pissed at sloane. i wish there was more closure. and sophia just agreeing to marry vince kind of bothers me too. they made her seem like this independent woman, and she just ends up "falling in love". so are e and vince done with the industry? what was up wtih e and scott?

it's funny how they wrapped everything up in a way that still kept things ambiguous for either the viewer to accept that things work out or resolve in the movie i guess.
Sep 12, 2011 @ 11:07
Sep 12, 2011 @ 11:11
what was the part after the credits? I miss that part tongueface haha

and they decided on doing a movie, right?
Sep 12, 2011 @ 11:46
damn the scene after the credits was ill. glad they did it so it didn't make everything seem like everything was all good (like it seems to be almost every episode). mrs. gold though...dat ass smokeyface smokeyface

•••

Sep 12, 2011 @ 12:59
what was the part after the credits? I miss that part tongueface haha

and they decided on doing a movie, right?

the part after the credits was ari getting the called that he could have the ceo job of the studio if he wanted

which would mean he would make billions

and he had that look on his face that he might do it,after the fact he said he was going to give up everything for his wife
Sep 12, 2011 @ 13:30
i really did not enjoy the finale, it was just way too corny and they tried to cram a happy ending to everyone's story into one episode.

the only good part was after the credits with ari and his hot wife smokeyface

yeah it was kind of corny but there were some good laughs throughout the final ep.also mrs ari gold also looked hot in that white dress she had on all ep.

cant find a pic of her ass at the end scene after the credits but if you havent seen it yet stick around.
Please login first to reply.