FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
September 6, 2011 @ 01:12 PM
Pantic

the cool thing about the last few episodes this seasons is that the guys are back to their old form. they're all rolling together to vince's event and breaking off from there. they haven't done that in a while.

Their old form would be all of them together with some braindead hoes trynna get laid. God i miss that. And i miss Ari when he was winning, he been straight losing since his epic comeback with buying the company from Terrence.
September 6, 2011 @ 01:21 PM
mYslead

can't believe there is just one episode left.... yet nothing's fucking happening.
September 7, 2011 @ 02:03 AM
PlatinumRespect

can't believe there is just one episode left.... yet nothing's fucking happening.

are you watching the tv while its turned off?
September 7, 2011 @ 02:12 AM
chief

Their old form would be all of them together with some braindead hoes trynna get laid. God i miss that. And i miss Ari when he was winning, he been straight losing since his epic comeback with buying the company from Terrence.

this. and E's cars keep getting better and better

yeah it seems they are bound to leave a lot of loose ends untied considering theres only 20 minutes left of the show

•••

September 7, 2011 @ 02:44 AM
imtheman

dammit... with 1 episode left, there has to be a movie, but a friend of mine in the industry said there were no plans as of now?!?!
WWTTFF?!? It would be absolutely retarded if it takes like over a year to at least see trailers or some shit?!!!
September 7, 2011 @ 04:05 AM
hiphopbackpacker

Wow so many good memories of watching this show on Sunday nights and it's finally coming to an end...... This is actually really fucking sad
September 7, 2011 @ 04:20 AM
ELKO.

are you watching the tv while its turned off?

dizzead.
September 7, 2011 @ 09:14 PM
The Fiasco

dammit... with 1 episode left, there has to be a movie, but a friend of mine in the industry said there were no plans as of now?!?!
WWTTFF?!? It would be absolutely retarded if it takes like over a year to at least see trailers or some shit?!!!

your friend in the "industry" is retarded. they've already confirmed that there is going to be a movie.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

September 7, 2011 @ 10:33 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

that's what they said about arrested development
September 8, 2011 @ 12:39 AM
alwaysuche

so sad the show is about to end.
September 8, 2011 @ 12:49 AM
The Music Man

sad
September 8, 2011 @ 02:51 PM
imtheman

your friend in the "industry" is retarded. they've already confirmed that there is going to be a movie.

Fiasco, I think he knows what the hell he is talking about. You dont have to believe me, but he works for a pretty top notch place. So if he says that there are no plans AS OF NOW like I stated earlier, I believe him.
So when he says "as of now..", that could mean theyre working on something maybe for the future, maybe not, who knows. This wouldnt be the first time in history of mankind & movies to go back on a "confirmation".
If you've learned anything from life in general is that nothing is final till its done.

Yeah look at that series for example.. a movie FIVE years after the damn thing was cancelled. So who knows what can be going on with Entourage.

I'm sure something will become of the "confirmation" of a movie, but theres that "what if".
September 11, 2011 @ 10:14 PM
Jay_Bird

finale made me want to see the movie now

it ended really good
September 11, 2011 @ 10:21 PM
Young Handsome

Why they have to keep fucking with Ari's emotions man he just got his wife back and she got enough money for them to live
September 11, 2011 @ 11:09 PM
Mikeyone4life

Anybody got a link for the episode?
September 11, 2011 @ 11:40 PM
hiphopbackpacker

Yo real talk, I'm sad as fuck that Entourage ended.... been watching this for seven years and it's finally gone.... it's like losing a kid or some shit
September 12, 2011 @ 12:08 AM
bapa

damn. i cant beleive that its over.
September 12, 2011 @ 12:19 AM
KoreanJesus

damn. i cant beleive that its over.

Yo real talk, I'm sad as fuck that Entourage ended.... been watching this for seven years and it's finally gone.... it's like losing a kid or some shit

finale made me want to see the movie now

it ended really good

word it made me kinda sad, but i can't wait for the movie.

Anybody got a link for the episode?

delishows.com/entourage-season-8-episode-8-the-end.html
September 12, 2011 @ 12:59 AM
art vandelay

everyone loves a happy ending cool vince getting married was random as fuck doe
September 12, 2011 @ 01:47 AM
go_sox5

Soo good cool
September 12, 2011 @ 02:08 AM
Ledger

Cliche Entourage "all is good in the end" ending but had to be like that and it felt right although Vince getting married was very rushed.

Can't wait for the movie providing it's actually happening.
September 12, 2011 @ 02:15 AM
lucky

fuck this shit.

BLOG http://creativediscourse.tumblr.com/ ART http://lukehaeger.tumblr.com/

September 12, 2011 @ 02:17 AM
lucky

Cliche Entourage "all is good in the end" ending but had to be like that and it felt right although Vince getting married was very rushed.

Can't wait for the movie providing it's actually happening.

here is where i disagree with you, and how im happy they did it this way, and it was not some BS ending, everythings good bla bla bla. Yeah Sloan and E are good, but although Vince is getting married, you are not quite sure what would happen with that, because you dont know the chemistry between him and Sophia, also Ari was good, then he got the phone call, and you dont know if he will take the job or not.

BLOG http://creativediscourse.tumblr.com/ ART http://lukehaeger.tumblr.com/

September 12, 2011 @ 02:37 AM
itsyababyboyzilla

yeah i have reservations about the series in general but that was a good ending i think. best moment was ari leaving, even though it was kinda cheesy.
September 12, 2011 @ 02:53 AM
boomboom

ari and turtle were the best characters in the series...drama had the best one liners.
September 12, 2011 @ 02:57 AM
itsyababyboyzilla

led zeppelin was also a nice touch. wasn't the first song they played at the end of an episode jay-z?
September 12, 2011 @ 03:04 AM
goldANDsacks

what? i dont get what happened to E
September 12, 2011 @ 03:19 AM
itsyababyboyzilla

he went to ny with sloane.

lol anyone notice how this episode is set the day after last week's and both e and ari got like full beards

and they never resolved the weird ambivalence of the johnny bananas strike, last reported by a sketchy lookin dice. but i'm guessing it was meant to seem genuine.
September 12, 2011 @ 04:26 AM
jaded

i really did not enjoy the finale, it was just way too corny and they tried to cram a happy ending to everyone's story into one episode.

the only good part was after the credits with ari and his hot wife cool ari can't change, that's who he's meant to be.

i don't know if a movie would be a good idea though. by the time they filmed it and got it out, there probably wouldn't be much interest anymore.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

September 12, 2011 @ 08:35 AM
K BOOG

here is where i disagree with you, and how im happy they did it this way, and it was not some BS ending, everythings good bla bla bla. Yeah Sloan and E are good, but although Vince is getting married, you are not quite sure what would happen with that, because you dont know the chemistry between him and Sophia, also Ari was good, then he got the phone call, and you dont know if he will take the job or not.

what phone call did ari get?

Please login first to reply.