Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
September 2, 2011 @ 05:54 AM
itsyababyboyzilla

yeah i was expecting there to be a twist, like dice fuckin over drama and taking his spot. it was a weird vibe.
September 2, 2011 @ 09:13 AM
dalek

how are you not aware that they're not making a movie? i think its pretty much a gurantee with the way this season has had no development besides Ari

Nah, that's not what I was saying. Other people were talking about there not being a movie. But, with one episode left, and a ton of loose ends, they HAVE to make a movie.

One storyline I've NEVER cared about is E. I've never cared what was going on with his character and Sloan being pregnant did nothing to change that.
September 2, 2011 @ 09:34 AM
KTA

Nah, that's not what I was saying. Other people were talking about there not being a movie. But, with one episode left, and a ton of loose ends, they HAVE to make a movie.

One storyline I've NEVER cared about is E. I've never cared what was going on with his character and Sloan being pregnant did nothing to change that.

FUCK YOU if thats what happens on ep 7
September 2, 2011 @ 10:16 AM
dalek

FUCK YOU if thats what happens on ep 7

My bad. I forgot not everyone has seen it. Trust me though, it's not that big a deal.
September 2, 2011 @ 10:28 AM
itsyababyboyzilla

lol did you really just spoil that awful twist
September 2, 2011 @ 10:39 AM
dalek

lol did you really just spoil that awful twist

Ha! Word... I really just sat through that "big reveal" like "meh." I have absolutely no emotion towards anything that happens with E.
September 2, 2011 @ 10:47 AM
KTA

yeah i guess its not that big of a deal, its just the second last episode in the history of entourage, im a little emotional about it
September 2, 2011 @ 02:29 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

they already kinda devalued the emotion of a series finale by announcing a movie and making it seem like there won't be any real ending within the show
September 3, 2011 @ 05:25 AM
r4ylo

where the fuck is episode 7? this guy just fucking spoiled sloan being pregnant? wtf dude?
September 3, 2011 @ 05:45 AM
dalek

where the fuck is episode 7? this guy just fucking spoiled sloan being pregnant? wtf dude?

If you care about E/Sloan, you should be watching True Blood, not Entourage.
September 3, 2011 @ 06:24 AM
itsyababyboyzilla

just seen episode 7. i wonder how long the finale will be? also lol @ E a few episodes ago saying something like "everything always works out for us'
September 3, 2011 @ 08:33 AM
dalek

just seen episode 7. i wonder how long the finale will be? also lol @ E a few episodes ago saying something like "everything always works out for us'

That's Vince's line.

I recently watched Season 5 again, without watching any of the others. It's sooooo good. I didn't like it at the time, but it's definitely neck and neck with Season 2 for my favorites. I loved in the last episode when Vince finally showed some emotion and threw the phone and flipped out on E.

The show was so much better watching Vince trying to get movies as opposed to just "Hey, I'm in this movie." The last movie like that was Smoke Jumpers. Gatsby fell in his lap, Ferrari was barely mentioned, he had the Nick Cassevates movie which I still have no idea where that came from... Air Walker was just like "Hey, we should do a movie together. You'd be great in Air Walker."

I know I'm nitpicking at the end of the show's run, but I'm just really glad it's *over*. It stopped being interesting and engrossing a long time ago.
September 3, 2011 @ 09:31 AM
goldANDsacks

the cool thing about the last few episodes this seasons is that the guys are back to their old form. they're all rolling together to vince's event and breaking off from there. they haven't done that in a while.
September 3, 2011 @ 02:14 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

That's Vince's line.

nooo remember when e is trying to convince vince (lol assonance) not to use the fake piss?

i still think it's an involving show. i just always like they take the easy option so often now.
September 3, 2011 @ 03:46 PM
The Fiasco

you're a fucking faggot.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

September 4, 2011 @ 02:00 AM
dalek

you're a fucking faggot.

It was an honest mistake. And IT DOESNT FUCKING MATTER ANYWAY.
September 4, 2011 @ 04:03 PM
PlatinumRespect

nah man, that spoiler was not cool. and you dont even edit your post? atleast have the courtesy to write "spoiler alert" or some shit. smh
September 4, 2011 @ 05:16 PM
lstplcwnr

Not gonna read but uh someone wanna pm me torrents for the new season episodes?

wearekilling.tumblr.com / conistantinei.tumblr.com

September 4, 2011 @ 05:46 PM
dalek

nah man, that spoiler was not cool. and you dont even edit your post? atleast have the courtesy to write "spoiler alert" or some shit. smh

Oh well... First time I've ever spoiled anything. I honestly forgot that episode 7 hadn't been seen by everyone.
September 4, 2011 @ 05:53 PM
The Music Man

at this point, who hasnt seen episode 7? its posted on 2dopeboyz for those who havent (and dont want to download it)

Edit: they took it down

Edit 2: annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd they put it back up
September 4, 2011 @ 07:22 PM
myBallz

link to ep 7 please
September 5, 2011 @ 06:59 AM
itsyababyboyzilla

link to google please
September 5, 2011 @ 09:55 AM
-alex

almost shed a tear during the last ep sad
September 5, 2011 @ 07:46 PM
ksj

The last episode was really good. Vince has always been an amazing guy. They going back to the roots of him taking care of his "entourage". Would be great to have a set of boys just like in the show, or to have a Vinny Chase in your life. cool

Ever since I first watched an Entourage episode back in HS during my freshman year, I though to myself I need to live this lifestyle. Shit was motivating.

I'm obviously the Vinny Chase in my little circle, but I feel like I got a part of E, Drama, Turtle, and Ari up in there too.

lol.
September 5, 2011 @ 07:51 PM
The Music Man

The last episode was really good. Vince has always been an amazing guy. They going back to the roots of him taking care of his "entourage". Would be great to have a set of boys just like in the show, or to have a Vinny Chase in your life. cool

Ever since I first watched an Entourage episode back in HS during my freshman year, I though to myself I need to live this lifestyle. Shit was motivating.

I'm obviously the Vinny Chase in my little circle, but I feel like I got a part of E, Drama, Turtle, and Ari up in there too.

lol like anyone is gonna say they are the Johnny Drama in their circle of friends
September 5, 2011 @ 09:01 PM
dalek

lol like anyone is gonna say they are the Johnny Drama in their circle of friends

I think every group of friends that watches Entourage has figured out who would be who. One of the funniest things I've ever said was while doing this... "Nah man... you aren't Turtle. You're Lloyd."
September 6, 2011 @ 08:08 AM
ELKO.

Most recent episode was fucking awesome. Well the last 5 minutes of it, everything before was s'ok.
September 6, 2011 @ 08:10 AM
ELKO.

Oh and Sloane's a bitch. Fuck that trick.
September 6, 2011 @ 08:27 AM
The Music Man

I think every group of friends that watches Entourage has figured out who would be who. One of the funniest things I've ever said was while doing this... "Nah man... you aren't Turtle. You're Lloyd."

dead
September 6, 2011 @ 12:33 PM
sebsieger

oh and sloane's a bitch. Fuck that trick.

+1

Please login first to reply.