Aug 30, 2011 @ 11:34
Yes it has, just watched it on HBO on demand. Kinda confused cause I missed it sunday and assumed they were showing ep 6, did they show 2 in one week?

Fore Sale: Supreme Leopard M-51, Box Logo, Dior Jeans, Rick Owens, Etc. http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211876#4274526

Aug 30, 2011 @ 11:42
^ They showed Episode 6 on Sunday, and they also had Episode 7 up for the subscribers.
Aug 30, 2011 @ 12:37
So weird seeing Turtle lose all that weight
Aug 30, 2011 @ 12:58
post link for episode 7
Aug 30, 2011 @ 13:21
Yes it has, just watched it on HBO on demand. Kinda confused cause I missed it sunday and assumed they were showing ep 6, did they show 2 in one week?

Well in that case...

Episode 7:

http://www.fileserve.com/file/MAuqqxm/E-0807-RAM-CUTHROAT.avi

http://www.wupload.com/file/129287532/E-0807-RAM-CUTHROAT.avi
Aug 31, 2011 @ 02:55
did not expect it that, fucking awesome episode
Aug 31, 2011 @ 12:18
Aug 31, 2011 @ 19:31
assuming this is a labour day thing?
Sep 01, 2011 @ 01:25
Sep 01, 2011 @ 15:44
lol @ e and vince wondering what a first is. the dialogue on this show is still gold
Sep 01, 2011 @ 16:03
I truly don't understand how they can end the show in one episode. I don't see how they can adequately do that without some type of follow up movie...
Sep 01, 2011 @ 16:08
i read that the finale ends with the guys a van nuys airport..make of that what yall will if its true
Sep 01, 2011 @ 16:43
how'd I spoil it if you saw the episode? It happens during the Ari and Bobby Flay confrontation at his house.

thats what i was asking my negro league.
Sep 01, 2011 @ 17:40
I truly don't understand how they can end the show in one episode. I don't see how they can adequately do that without some type of follow up movie...

how are you not aware that they're not making a movie? i think its pretty much a gurantee with the way this season has had no development besides Ari
Sep 01, 2011 @ 19:27
i can see the finale being like the inbetweeners one. more of a teaser for the movie; the show has a habit of making each episode a teaser of the next.

also i had no idea they mentioned mrs ari's name til i came in here
Sep 01, 2011 @ 21:40
it is true but it keeps me coming back so they do someting right
Sep 02, 2011 @ 02:23
so what was up with that Dice phonecall saying the shows back on, or whatever? that whole scene wasnt believable to me
Sep 02, 2011 @ 05:54
yeah i was expecting there to be a twist, like dice fuckin over drama and taking his spot. it was a weird vibe.
Sep 02, 2011 @ 09:13
how are you not aware that they're not making a movie? i think its pretty much a gurantee with the way this season has had no development besides Ari

Nah, that's not what I was saying. Other people were talking about there not being a movie. But, with one episode left, and a ton of loose ends, they HAVE to make a movie.

One storyline I've NEVER cared about is E. I've never cared what was going on with his character and Sloan being pregnant did nothing to change that.
Sep 02, 2011 @ 09:34
Nah, that's not what I was saying. Other people were talking about there not being a movie. But, with one episode left, and a ton of loose ends, they HAVE to make a movie.

One storyline I've NEVER cared about is E. I've never cared what was going on with his character and Sloan being pregnant did nothing to change that.

FUCK YOU if thats what happens on ep 7
Sep 02, 2011 @ 10:16
FUCK YOU if thats what happens on ep 7

My bad. I forgot not everyone has seen it. Trust me though, it's not that big a deal.
Sep 02, 2011 @ 10:28
lol did you really just spoil that awful twist
Sep 02, 2011 @ 10:39
lol did you really just spoil that awful twist

Ha! Word... I really just sat through that "big reveal" like "meh." I have absolutely no emotion towards anything that happens with E.
Sep 02, 2011 @ 10:47
yeah i guess its not that big of a deal, its just the second last episode in the history of entourage, im a little emotional about it
Sep 02, 2011 @ 14:29
they already kinda devalued the emotion of a series finale by announcing a movie and making it seem like there won't be any real ending within the show
Sep 03, 2011 @ 05:25
where the fuck is episode 7? this guy just fucking spoiled sloan being pregnant? wtf dude?
Sep 03, 2011 @ 05:45
where the fuck is episode 7? this guy just fucking spoiled sloan being pregnant? wtf dude?

If you care about E/Sloan, you should be watching True Blood, not Entourage.
Sep 03, 2011 @ 06:24
just seen episode 7. i wonder how long the finale will be? also lol @ E a few episodes ago saying something like "everything always works out for us'
Sep 03, 2011 @ 08:33
just seen episode 7. i wonder how long the finale will be? also lol @ E a few episodes ago saying something like "everything always works out for us'

That's Vince's line.

I recently watched Season 5 again, without watching any of the others. It's sooooo good. I didn't like it at the time, but it's definitely neck and neck with Season 2 for my favorites. I loved in the last episode when Vince finally showed some emotion and threw the phone and flipped out on E.

The show was so much better watching Vince trying to get movies as opposed to just "Hey, I'm in this movie." The last movie like that was Smoke Jumpers. Gatsby fell in his lap, Ferrari was barely mentioned, he had the Nick Cassevates movie which I still have no idea where that came from... Air Walker was just like "Hey, we should do a movie together. You'd be great in Air Walker."

I know I'm nitpicking at the end of the show's run, but I'm just really glad it's *over*. It stopped being interesting and engrossing a long time ago.
Sep 03, 2011 @ 09:31
the cool thing about the last few episodes this seasons is that the guys are back to their old form. they're all rolling together to vince's event and breaking off from there. they haven't done that in a while.
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0