Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
December 30, 2006 @ 09:14 AM

Inactive

Thanks Vic
December 30, 2006 @ 09:50 AM
freddrick

Ari gets fired in the last episode of season 3...
December 30, 2006 @ 10:42 AM

Inactive

^ do you think you're surprising anyone here?
December 30, 2006 @ 11:08 AM
freddrick

Thanks Vic

nvm
December 30, 2006 @ 11:09 AM
freddrick

^ do you think you're surprising anyone here?

somebody asked, I answered.. didnt look through the whole thread though.. smile

- do you know when the next entourage is coming?
December 30, 2006 @ 04:32 PM
bmorekicks

Probably during the summer, but you know how hbo starts shows whenever they want
December 30, 2006 @ 05:46 PM
magik

Probably during the summer, but you know how hbo starts shows whenever they want

The rest of Season 3 airs march , if thats what you were aiming at
December 30, 2006 @ 05:56 PM

Inactive

Sorry if I came off sounding like a dick Freddrick.

I got 2 more shows left to watch...the 2 I missed last season. The vegas show kicked ass btw...but the best show of season 3 is still the one where there was the rolling blackouts in Cali and the gang went to some teenagers pool party. Love that episode.
December 30, 2006 @ 06:13 PM
magik

I got 2 more shows left to watch...the 2 I missed last season. The vegas show kicked ass btw...but the best show of season 3 is still the one where there was the rolling blackouts in Cali and the gang went to some teenagers pool party. Love that episode.

You mean the Almost Famous homage?, yeah that was a dope ep
December 30, 2006 @ 06:17 PM

Inactive

word shit was genius. The best ep ever is still the one Ari got fired on though....the second season one.
December 30, 2006 @ 06:18 PM
magik

word shit was genius. The best ep ever is still the one Ari got fired on though....the second season one.

Yeah, i agree , i kinda understand though why they dont have that many of those kind of moments in the series, because when they let Piven loose he completly steals the show
December 30, 2006 @ 06:21 PM

Inactive

Pivens acting on this series is the kind that will make me never be able to seperate him from his character on the show. I was watching some old movie with him on it and he was playing some sensitive douche bag and I kept waiting for him to call some one some ridiculously offensive name, but it never came. Also, its not a coincidence that his characters storyline has gradually grown since season 1.
December 30, 2006 @ 06:25 PM
magik

Pivens acting on this series is the kind that will make me never be able to seperate him from his character on the show. I was watching some old movie with him on it and he was playing some sensitive douche bag and I kept waiting for him to call some one some ridiculously offensive name, but it never came. Also, its not a coincidence that his characters storyline has gradually grown since season 1.

I watched Oldschool the other day, were he plays that dean prick, i saw _alot_ of Ari Gold in him, when there wasnt really anything of Ari to be seen, Entourage have completly demolished Jeremy Piven for me, all i see is the character Ari Gold now
December 30, 2006 @ 07:00 PM

Inactive

Does anyone know where I can still get that Entourage T-shirt? the one with Ari, Drama, Turtle etc.. on it?
December 30, 2006 @ 10:47 PM
Famous Stars

Does anyone know where I can still get that Entourage T-shirt? the one with Ari, Drama, Turtle etc.. on it?

Yeah, I would like to know too.
December 31, 2006 @ 05:49 AM
freddrick

it's okay. And yeah - the almost famous episode is def. one of the funniest
March 9, 2007 @ 10:23 AM
vince24L

sorry to bring up an old thread but i was thinking about making some shirts with the list type like the wu tang style.

What colors would u guys like the best... i was thinking purple writing on white. or orange writing on white or something along those lines that goes sort of with the theme of the life of the show.
March 9, 2007 @ 11:27 AM
magik

sorry to bring up an old thread but i was thinking about making some shirts with the list type like the wu tang style.

What colors would u guys like the best... i was thinking purple writing on white. or orange writing on white or something along those lines that goes sort of with the theme of the life of the show.

Just make more of the Vince,Eric,Turtle,Ari,Drama shirts instead, those seem to sell like hotcakes , and i'd pic up a couple of XL's easy.

I wouldnt use orange though , purple and white is a good combo , babyblue and white is also a nice combo
March 9, 2007 @ 12:04 PM
vince24L

thats the style i ment. its also previously used to Wu-tang shirts.
So Purple on white and baby blue on white. both i was thinking of.

any other opinions?
March 9, 2007 @ 02:25 PM

Inactive

Purple and white is cool with me...

but they have some shirts doen exactly like that already with the Entourage dudes names on them.

But I'd still cop cuz I missed out on those

make some xxls please
March 9, 2007 @ 04:49 PM
magik

thats the style i ment. its also previously used to Wu-tang shirts.
So Purple on white and baby blue on white. both i was thinking of.

any other opinions?

Purple on White = good choice

Baby blue on White = i would have gone with White on Baby Blue instead , espeacially since its spring/summer soon
March 9, 2007 @ 08:59 PM
vince24L

ya a few people already made ones like this but i slept on them and now i cant find anyone who makes them anymore. I was gonna just make 1 for me but now i figured since theres quite a few people out there who also want some of these shirts id make a bunch.

if your intrested post you size and pref. color just so i can get an idea.

I'm def. gonna get a high quality T because people were complaining about past sellers shirts being see through and the neck part seemed 3x bigger than the shirt size.
March 9, 2007 @ 09:05 PM
magik

ya a few people already made ones like this but i slept on them and now i cant find anyone who makes them anymore. I was gonna just make 1 for me but now i figured since theres quite a few people out there who also want some of these shirts id make a bunch.

if your intrested post you size and pref. color just so i can get an idea.

I'm def. gonna get a high quality T because people were complaining about past sellers shirts being see through and the neck part seemed 3x bigger than the shirt size.

Put me down for 1 of each color you make in sz XL atleast. +1 in each in sz M for my girl i guess.
March 9, 2007 @ 09:37 PM

Inactive

Purple and white....size xxl please

thanks.

how much u charging and do u take money orders?
March 9, 2007 @ 11:13 PM
vince24L

ive been workin 50 hours a week lately plus college classes so i havent had time lately but im gonna try and have these within next 2-3 weeks at most. as far as charging i have no idea.. depends how much the t-shirts cost me. i dont want to use cheap shit.

I'm going to accept paypal or moneyorder.

So far it seems like most want purple lettering on white. and sizes L and XL being most popular.
March 10, 2007 @ 12:37 PM
magik

ive been workin 50 hours a week lately plus college classes so i havent had time lately but im gonna try and have these within next 2-3 weeks at most. as far as charging i have no idea.. depends how much the t-shirts cost me. i dont want to use cheap shit.

I'm going to accept paypal or moneyorder.

So far it seems like most want purple lettering on white. and sizes L and XL being most popular.

How many different colors will you be printing?

And will you be using the same font as the previous batches people have printed?

March 10, 2007 @ 11:06 PM
vince24L

what font is that? I'll use that sure if thats what people want. Just let me know what its called.
March 10, 2007 @ 11:23 PM
slsk

If you printed this on a black AA shirt with white font, I'd deffly cop. Or any color AA shirt for that matter, I just worry about cheap tees shrinking and the fat collars on them. I have the Dre,Eazy,Cube&Ren shirt and love it. Novel idea.
March 11, 2007 @ 06:31 AM
magik

what font is that? I'll use that sure if thats what people want. Just let me know what its called.

Try , Verdana , Tahoma or Futura , i belive it's one of the three. Futura seems most likely
March 12, 2007 @ 08:25 AM
SayWord

Aww man, the value of my shirt is gonna go down.

Oh yea the new season is supposed to start April 8th get ready

Please login first to reply.