Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
August 30, 2009 @ 11:29 PM
acolby215

wtf is E thinking man, Sloan is sooooo fucking hott and Ashley looks like a 12 year old... i hate how the show is trying to make it seem like its a tough decision between Sloan and Ashley... Andrew Klein driving through his house was epic

smile
August 31, 2009 @ 12:14 AM
babyshoe

i really didn't like this episode. who fucking cares about andrew klein.
August 31, 2009 @ 01:03 AM
sargasm

Why the hell did they have to bring Ashley back? E needs to ditch her (and Sloan, for playing games) and go after Britney/Kate Mara. For real, I am tired of this love triangle shit that is bringing the show down; I mean, Turtle of all people is about to be sucked into one. Entourage is turning into a fucking male soap opera.
August 31, 2009 @ 01:20 AM
deadpooL

lord, have mercy....sloan is a fucking goddess.
August 31, 2009 @ 01:29 AM
10PIECE

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

http://cargocollective.com/BrancheC http://www.behance.net/BrancheC

August 31, 2009 @ 05:40 AM
BH88

lord, have mercy....sloan is a fucking goddess.

^ the truth

why the fuck does E like that 12 year old boy ?
August 31, 2009 @ 08:02 AM
Joe_

pretty epic episode
August 31, 2009 @ 11:38 AM
9inchesofsole

good episode last night, Andrew Klein had me rolling when he drove his car into his house. btw Ashley looks like an elf.
August 31, 2009 @ 01:52 PM
BeWearOfArt

nooooo they brought ashley back. if i was E i definitely wouldnt havent answered right before im about to meet up with sloan because she was lookin fuckin bangin.
August 31, 2009 @ 02:23 PM
young idiot

I thought Ashley was the stalker, the way that breakup coincided with the break-in.

E was right to leave Sloan like he did, but for Ashley? Even Sloan didn't seem convinced.
August 31, 2009 @ 02:47 PM
lolwut

K, i have been a huge entourage fan since season one, but they really fucked up this season with this ashley chick. im just gonna stop watching till shes gone, this is just fucking retarded
August 31, 2009 @ 05:59 PM
B.M.

Why the hell did they have to bring Ashley back? E needs to ditch her (and Sloan, for playing games) and go after Britney/Kate Mara. For real, I am tired of this love triangle shit that is bringing the show down; I mean, Turtle of all people is about to be sucked into one. Entourage is turning into a fucking male soap opera.

I have been watching with my mom this past season and she has been saying the same shit. And all the haters hating on E's decision: What he did is only gonna make Sloan want him more than ever. And btw, Sloan in that dress and heels? Fucking knockout.

"I got smokers hitting rocks making Stevie J faces" - Quilly

August 31, 2009 @ 08:15 PM
Hobbes.

Fuuuuu...thought I didn't have to look at Ashleys face anymore.
August 31, 2009 @ 08:19 PM
sargasm

And all the haters hating on E's decision: What he did is only gonna make Sloan want him more than ever.

Realistically, Sloan wouldn't have to "want" Eric more than ever; she could have any guy she wants. Sloan seems to be a lot more mature than E, even though her intentions could be confusing. But E is making the situation more awkward and less straight-forward than it should be by acting indecisive himself.
August 31, 2009 @ 10:26 PM
B.M.

Realistically, Sloan wouldn't have to "want" Eric more than ever; she could have any guy she wants. Sloan seems to be a lot more mature than E, even though her intentions could be confusing. But E is making the situation more awkward and less straight-forward than it should be by acting indecisive himself.

I thought by him saying "Make up your fucking mind, while you do I'm gonna be fucking someone else" was the most straightforward shit he has said to Sloan all season.

August 31, 2009 @ 10:29 PM
kmz

agreed ^ he manned up
August 31, 2009 @ 11:40 PM
sargasm

I thought by him saying "Make up your fucking mind, while you do I'm gonna be fucking someone else" was the most straightforward shit he has said to Sloan all season.

He knew that Sloan wasn't planning to hook up with him at the bar, she said it was friendly, but who knows what could have developed after a few honest drinks. This whole time Sloan hasn't been sure about E because E's been unsure of himself; women sort of like confidence. Why would he think Sloan would want to get back with him after he continues to act like a kid to her and decided to go with Ashley, who Sloan knows is below her? He's sensitive and not exactly smooth on top of that.
August 31, 2009 @ 11:52 PM
young idiot

^^ At least if he ultimately fails he can always safely say he once hit that.
September 1, 2009 @ 08:57 AM
No-ID

this show is wack
September 1, 2009 @ 11:25 AM
Scotty

E is stupid we know he is but there will be another twist in this little triangle! Also i love when Drama picks on E, makes me laugh everytime! always has something to say about E about his love triangles and girls alone!
September 1, 2009 @ 11:30 AM
B.M.

He knew that Sloan wasn't planning to hook up with him at the bar, she said it was friendly, but who knows what could have developed after a few honest drinks. This whole time Sloan hasn't been sure about E because E's been unsure of himself; women sort of like confidence. Why would he think Sloan would want to get back with him after he continues to act like a kid to her and decided to go with Ashley, who Sloan knows is below her? He's sensitive and not exactly smooth on top of that.

I feel he is just done with all the games Sloan is playing. They are both unsure of what they want so E walking away was a man move.

September 1, 2009 @ 04:44 PM
sargasm

True. But knowing this show I wouldn't be shocked if he broke it off with Ashley again and tried getting Sloan back because he's insecure like that. If anything he needs to smash the redhead girl from the office. Light years ahead of Ashley in the looks department.
September 2, 2009 @ 03:58 AM
2frashbacca

Sloan is annoying now, but I'd fuck her over ashley any day.
September 2, 2009 @ 05:08 PM
impact1290

cool
September 2, 2009 @ 05:27 PM
alex.

poor sloansad
September 2, 2009 @ 05:53 PM
Scotty

^ Not poor sloan, Poor e for being a complete idiot! But what i really think cause the whole thing was when sloan called him "buddy" again! She did in the first or second episode! I think thats what made E just not want drinks and go off on her! But they arent over, because people like us want E to stop being retarded and be with sloan... haha
September 2, 2009 @ 06:38 PM
B.M.

True. But knowing this show I wouldn't be shocked if he broke it off with Ashley again and tried getting Sloan back because he's insecure like that. If anything he needs to smash the redhead girl from the office. Light years ahead of Ashley in the looks department.

We finally agree.

September 2, 2009 @ 10:19 PM
Virungȧ

Someone better die this season cause dis shit getting boring and mundane.

And celebs have been dying left and right all yeah so it would fit in.
September 3, 2009 @ 01:17 AM
acolby215

They can have Dominic die or Jamie Lynn Sigler naw she's to hot to die they should have seth green die
September 3, 2009 @ 02:55 PM
havok...

the last couple episodes been kinda boring.

Please login first to reply.