Aug 04, 2009 @ 00:36
Am I the only one that thinks that Eric is the main character and not Vince? The plot is Vince but I always feel Eric gets the most solo screen time.

"I got smokers hitting rocks making Stevie J faces" - Quilly

Aug 04, 2009 @ 01:27
Originally posted by Inactive User
Am I the only one that thinks that Eric is the main character and not Vince? The plot is Vince but I always feel Eric gets the most solo screen time.

Well Eric's character is based on the show's creator Doug Ellin
Aug 04, 2009 @ 01:42
lolz^ thats fucked up my dude. but i definitely do think drama is an underrated character. dudes one-liners crack me up and hes got at least a couple in every episode.

Drama is one of my favorite guys in the show! He always gets shafted some way or another, he always has them one liners and he always has a solution to something even if its something he has tried and failed on! hahaha
Aug 04, 2009 @ 04:35

Eric is the main character this season for sure. Vince is bored! Even Turtle has more dilemmas to deal with than Vince.
Aug 04, 2009 @ 09:00

well, the show is called Entourage, not Vinny Chase, it's about the entourage of a superstar. not the superstar itself. but I think the main protagonist of the show changes with the seasons, at some point ari was definitely the main character, not just some subplot etc..etc...
Aug 04, 2009 @ 09:24
Eric is the main character this season for sure. Vince is bored! Even Turtle has more dilemmas to deal with than Vince.

This entire season focuses more on the crew trying to find there own way and get from under the Vinny Chase umbrella
Aug 04, 2009 @ 12:01
yeah this season is mos def about everyone else but Vince it seems. But i think the main focus seems to shift. But so far this season definitely seems to be about everyone breaking out of Vince's shadow.
Aug 05, 2009 @ 09:23
I watched every fucking episode of entourage in like 3 or 4days, wow, this show is the greatest

btw that chick ashley is cute, gimme a break..but Sloan in them saddlemans in the first episode of this season was smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface

and yeah ari and lloyd are the best
Aug 05, 2009 @ 09:28
i havent been really feeling this season, im hoping someting big happens, though last ep with drama casting those chicks and then turning around and saying they were terrible, made me laugh
Aug 06, 2009 @ 00:56
i havent been really feeling this season, im hoping someting big happens, though last ep with drama casting those chicks and then turning around and saying they were terrible, made me laugh

That's how I felt most of last season.
So far this season is pretty good, and I'm sure it will keep getting better.
That Klein drama is interesting.
Aug 06, 2009 @ 01:09
The only real problem I have with this show, despite my unconditional love for it, is how predictable it is. The formula is being recycled on a regular basis, and I think this season will be no different. I think we all know that things will end nice for Vince, whether by destiny or a deus ex machina miracle like the Scorsese movie. Am I the only one who thinks they'll all end up in the same pad by the end of this season? I like how they want to be independent, but it's clear that they need each other.

With that being said, I hope we get more Sloan in the upcoming weeks.
Aug 06, 2009 @ 02:32
btw that chick ashley is cute, gimme a break..

hell no. that bitches face just makes me angry. E needs to get back with Sloan.
Aug 06, 2009 @ 10:20
The only real problem I have with this show, despite my unconditional love for it, is how predictable it is. The formula is being recycled on a regular basis, and I think this season will be no different. I think we all know that things will end nice for Vince, whether by destiny or a deus ex machina miracle like the Scorsese movie. Am I the only one who thinks they'll all end up in the same pad by the end of this season? I like how they want to be independent, but it's clear that they need each other.

With that being said, I hope we get more Sloan in the upcoming weeks.

that's not really fair. all shows end up well in the end. what you should be focused on is how much the characters progress from their beginnings under vince. of course vinny will be alright, but does he become just an average actor or does he become a great. does turtle find his owns means of income. does a relationship exist where ari isn't vinny's agent. how good is E in hollywood really. as for sloan, don't be surprised if she ends up chasing and E is forced to move on or just is over her. drama?? well drama just there to be a funny mofo so it doesn't matter.

WTB: Supreme M-51 S/S 10 M51

Aug 06, 2009 @ 15:01
that's not really fair. all shows end up well in the end. what you should be focused on is how much the characters progress from their beginnings under vince. of course vinny will be alright, but does he become just an average actor or does he become a great. does turtle find his owns means of income. does a relationship exist where ari isn't vinny's agent. how good is E in hollywood really. as for sloan, don't be surprised if she ends up chasing and E is forced to move on or just is over her. drama?? well drama just there to be a funny mofo so it doesn't matter.

rofl, i read sargasm's post and thought of the same response to it
Aug 06, 2009 @ 19:40
That's a chill way to think about it. I dunno; I was just watching the earlier seasons this week and realized that the story lines aren't that dynamic. I'll still watch until the show ends, because it remains entertaining.
Aug 06, 2009 @ 20:11
There's some real impatient mofos on this board. I've definitely gotten some laughs out of every episode so far, and every Sunday night I'm looking forward to catching it on my DVR. IMO, they're doing something right. Next episode: Mark Wahlberg and Tom Brady. smokeyface
Aug 06, 2009 @ 23:19
I love this show
Aug 07, 2009 @ 00:16
ari gold

WTB SUPREME: WHITE PAISLEY OXFORD XL "LA" FITTEDS 7 5/8 & HARLEM SERIES "MLB" FITTEDS 7 3/4 ALL DIVINE MERCY HOODIES XL

Aug 07, 2009 @ 02:19
best shows around
Aug 07, 2009 @ 14:00
In anticipation for the 6th seaon, I re-watched all seasons. Jeremy Piven is gold in it...haha.

I like 6th season so far, actually excited how the Ferrari movie will turn out.

E's 'girlfriend' has got to go, though.
Aug 07, 2009 @ 21:23
Target has a sale on all the season DVDs: $19.99 this weekend
Aug 09, 2009 @ 15:22
IDK which one is more funnier... Ari, Turtle, or Drama
Aug 10, 2009 @ 00:09
Holy shit Eric is fucking stupid. I mean, seriously?
Aug 10, 2009 @ 00:52
episode was aight

still waiting for something to pop off this season
Aug 10, 2009 @ 00:58
Episode sucked. It was like 20 minutes long and didnt accomplish ANYTHING
Aug 10, 2009 @ 01:08
Aren't you guys used to filler episodes by now? I thought it was a funny episode, even though the plot didn't really evolve. E is beginning to be unbelievable though, no one could possibly be that awkward with such a bad sense of judgement.
Aug 10, 2009 @ 01:19
Yeah this Ep. was pretty much filler and next on looks the same turtle starts college tho
Aug 10, 2009 @ 01:24
Episode was good, what are u guys saying? Drama was funny as hell like usual, he gets all worked up cause he cant do something.. Also his one liner jokes were good as usual! Ari picks on llyod like usual and is in the doghouse with his wife which is funny cause he always is for something! Then E calls Ashley Sloan at the end... Pretty good episode i think, wasnt the best but was good! I still think it should be longer, this half hour is just to short!
Aug 10, 2009 @ 04:51
What was up with Turtle? And why is E being a proud retard? And why is Ashley acting so... I dunno. Their relationship is a strange one.
Aug 10, 2009 @ 05:56
i dunno the episodes keep getting wacker... i mean there going thru a down period drama is keeping this show alive!! tom brady was good too
Please login first to reply.