Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
August 3, 2009 @ 11:30 AM
McTease

I'm no way for misogyny but I wanna punch Ashley in the back of the head everytime I see her face.
Goddamn that shit makes my penis cringe.
August 3, 2009 @ 11:41 AM
mYslead

I cant believe you guys are all like "man how could turtle lend his girl out.."

DUDE! shes an actress...she acts! its what she does! This just shows how turtle is a real man, by helping his friend out!!

exactly
August 3, 2009 @ 02:05 PM
acolby215

he had that funny ass line to lloyd, " Act like he is Zack Efrons Balls!"

Aww that shit had me ROTFL my dude David Schwimer? getting cock'd block classic!!!
August 3, 2009 @ 04:05 PM
10PIECE

i think Ari is going to end up firing Klein and giving the position to Lloyd.

http://cargocollective.com/BrancheC http://www.behance.net/BrancheC

August 3, 2009 @ 04:19 PM
HEAD HONCHO

!!!
August 3, 2009 @ 04:48 PM
justsomedude

i wasnt that impressed by this last episode. maybe its because drama was getting all the action. i think its hilarious when things go bad for him...

justsomedude.us

August 3, 2009 @ 09:43 PM
BeWearOfArt

lolz^ thats fucked up my dude. but i definitely do think drama is an underrated character. dudes one-liners crack me up and hes got at least a couple in every episode.
August 3, 2009 @ 10:00 PM
BH88

^ agreed

i think Ari is going to end up firing Klein and giving the position to Lloyd.

I could see this happening.... but that means no more funny ass comments from ari. razz
August 4, 2009 @ 12:36 AM
B.M.

Am I the only one that thinks that Eric is the main character and not Vince? The plot is Vince but I always feel Eric gets the most solo screen time.

"I'm tryna cop a BM, and a BM for my BM!" - Quilly

August 4, 2009 @ 01:27 AM
Toolay

Am I the only one that thinks that Eric is the main character and not Vince? The plot is Vince but I always feel Eric gets the most solo screen time.

Well Eric's character is based on the show's creator Doug Ellin
August 4, 2009 @ 01:42 AM
Scotty

lolz^ thats fucked up my dude. but i definitely do think drama is an underrated character. dudes one-liners crack me up and hes got at least a couple in every episode.

Drama is one of my favorite guys in the show! He always gets shafted some way or another, he always has them one liners and he always has a solution to something even if its something he has tried and failed on! hahaha
August 4, 2009 @ 04:35 AM
sargasm

Eric is the main character this season for sure. Vince is bored! Even Turtle has more dilemmas to deal with than Vince.
August 4, 2009 @ 09:00 AM
mYslead

well, the show is called Entourage, not Vinny Chase, it's about the entourage of a superstar. not the superstar itself. but I think the main protagonist of the show changes with the seasons, at some point ari was definitely the main character, not just some subplot etc..etc...
August 4, 2009 @ 09:24 AM
acolby215

Eric is the main character this season for sure. Vince is bored! Even Turtle has more dilemmas to deal with than Vince.

This entire season focuses more on the crew trying to find there own way and get from under the Vinny Chase umbrella
August 4, 2009 @ 12:01 PM
Failure Pt.4

yeah this season is mos def about everyone else but Vince it seems. But i think the main focus seems to shift. But so far this season definitely seems to be about everyone breaking out of Vince's shadow.
August 5, 2009 @ 09:23 AM
alex.

I watched every fucking episode of entourage in like 3 or 4days, wow, this show is the greatest

btw that chick ashley is cute, gimme a break..but Sloan in them saddlemans in the first episode of this season was coolcoolcool

and yeah ari and lloyd are the best
August 5, 2009 @ 09:28 AM
EliteStyles

i havent been really feeling this season, im hoping someting big happens, though last ep with drama casting those chicks and then turning around and saying they were terrible, made me laugh
August 6, 2009 @ 12:56 AM
A Fair Game

i havent been really feeling this season, im hoping someting big happens, though last ep with drama casting those chicks and then turning around and saying they were terrible, made me laugh

That's how I felt most of last season.
So far this season is pretty good, and I'm sure it will keep getting better.
That Klein drama is interesting.
August 6, 2009 @ 01:09 AM
sargasm

The only real problem I have with this show, despite my unconditional love for it, is how predictable it is. The formula is being recycled on a regular basis, and I think this season will be no different. I think we all know that things will end nice for Vince, whether by destiny or a deus ex machina miracle like the Scorsese movie. Am I the only one who thinks they'll all end up in the same pad by the end of this season? I like how they want to be independent, but it's clear that they need each other.

With that being said, I hope we get more Sloan in the upcoming weeks.
August 6, 2009 @ 02:32 AM
tomoffin

btw that chick ashley is cute, gimme a break..

hell no. that bitches face just makes me angry. E needs to get back with Sloan.
August 6, 2009 @ 10:20 AM
BreezyHamilton

The only real problem I have with this show, despite my unconditional love for it, is how predictable it is. The formula is being recycled on a regular basis, and I think this season will be no different. I think we all know that things will end nice for Vince, whether by destiny or a deus ex machina miracle like the Scorsese movie. Am I the only one who thinks they'll all end up in the same pad by the end of this season? I like how they want to be independent, but it's clear that they need each other.

With that being said, I hope we get more Sloan in the upcoming weeks.

that's not really fair. all shows end up well in the end. what you should be focused on is how much the characters progress from their beginnings under vince. of course vinny will be alright, but does he become just an average actor or does he become a great. does turtle find his owns means of income. does a relationship exist where ari isn't vinny's agent. how good is E in hollywood really. as for sloan, don't be surprised if she ends up chasing and E is forced to move on or just is over her. drama?? well drama just there to be a funny mofo so it doesn't matter.

WTB: Supreme M-51 S/S 10 M51

August 6, 2009 @ 03:01 PM
ellol

that's not really fair. all shows end up well in the end. what you should be focused on is how much the characters progress from their beginnings under vince. of course vinny will be alright, but does he become just an average actor or does he become a great. does turtle find his owns means of income. does a relationship exist where ari isn't vinny's agent. how good is E in hollywood really. as for sloan, don't be surprised if she ends up chasing and E is forced to move on or just is over her. drama?? well drama just there to be a funny mofo so it doesn't matter.

rofl, i read sargasm's post and thought of the same response to it
August 6, 2009 @ 07:40 PM
sargasm

That's a chill way to think about it. I dunno; I was just watching the earlier seasons this week and realized that the story lines aren't that dynamic. I'll still watch until the show ends, because it remains entertaining.
August 6, 2009 @ 08:11 PM
SK1

There's some real impatient mofos on this board. I've definitely gotten some laughs out of every episode so far, and every Sunday night I'm looking forward to catching it on my DVR. IMO, they're doing something right. Next episode: Mark Wahlberg and Tom Brady. cool
August 6, 2009 @ 11:19 PM
TotallyAwesome

I love this show
August 7, 2009 @ 12:16 AM
whatsbrackin

ari gold

WTB SUPREME: WHITE PAISLEY OXFORD XL "LA" FITTEDS 7 5/8 & HARLEM SERIES "MLB" FITTEDS 7 3/4 ALL DIVINE MERCY HOODIES XL

August 7, 2009 @ 02:19 AM
enablex

best shows around
August 7, 2009 @ 02:00 PM
LaDiabla

In anticipation for the 6th seaon, I re-watched all seasons. Jeremy Piven is gold in it...haha.

I like 6th season so far, actually excited how the Ferrari movie will turn out.

E's 'girlfriend' has got to go, though.
August 7, 2009 @ 09:23 PM
jay3091

Target has a sale on all the season DVDs: $19.99 this weekend
August 9, 2009 @ 03:22 PM
jay3091

IDK which one is more funnier... Ari, Turtle, or Drama

Please login first to reply.