July 28, 2009 @ 12:44 PM
exhale

damn turtle is lucky. ferrari was alright but the porsche was real nice. vince should have just given him one of the f430s.

and turtles closet was dope.
July 28, 2009 @ 06:22 PM
Ledger

Anyone getting that feeling like this might be the last or atleast 2nd last season? Shit is getting a bit dull and predictable. Soon enough all the guys will be doing their own thing and it'll end.
July 28, 2009 @ 06:35 PM
babyshoe

i really don't get how that episode was in any way, shape or form bad.
July 28, 2009 @ 10:39 PM
acolby215

Anyone getting that feeling like this might be the last or atleast 2nd last season? Shit is getting a bit dull and predictable. Soon enough all the guys will be doing their own thing and it'll end.

I'll say two more seasons than Entourage Movie&)
July 28, 2009 @ 10:58 PM
Ledger

Not that it wasn't bad or anything but it was dull and predictable ( yes I know its only the 3rd ep). As if E was gonna storm in to that chick's office and get Charlie on the show, as much as i love the show it follows the same cycle - All is good, Vince fucks up, one of the other boys has some issue, insert random hot chick, all gets resolved and its season finale.

Oh god I pray for no Entourage movie haha.

BTW - Fiddy's cameo was useless, I can bearly understand that fool.
July 28, 2009 @ 11:32 PM
Playa862

i used to luv entourage but i guess its just that now im getting bored and tierd of the same ol concepts and formulas they keep reusing on and on.

especially since i watched all 5 seasons on a period of less than a month.
July 28, 2009 @ 11:36 PM
lolwut

Not that it wasn't bad or anything but it was dull and predictable ( yes I know its only the 3rd ep). As if E was gonna storm in to that chick's office and get Charlie on the show, as much as i love the show it follows the same cycle - All is good, Vince fucks up, one of the other boys has some issue, insert random hot chick, all gets resolved and its season finale.

www.collegehumor.com/video:1914477

so any1 else hear the rumor that E supposedly knocks up the ugly ho ashley? If this becomes true, i would prolly be done with the show. she doesnt deserve to be on it.
July 28, 2009 @ 11:52 PM
ellol

i really wanna see seth green in season 6. would be halarious smile
July 29, 2009 @ 02:03 PM
Playa862

ok guys i just finished rewatching the episode and i gotta say the episode was pretty solid...actually it was fkn solid.

i guess when i watched sunday i cldnt appreciate it cuz i just finised reading some bullshit bashing and review about it and it kinda infested my head. plus i was in a bad mood.

but now, with my mind free of any shit, i rly liked it.

and btw 50's laughter is fkn hilarious. great episode.
July 29, 2009 @ 02:09 PM
Playa862

it was actually never like that, thats hater propagana. idk where that myth came from cuz vince basicaly strugled with his carrer during all of seaosn 4 and 5. he had only 2 hits which were aquaman and heads-on(and now gatsby).

and during that time plenty of shit happened. and 50's cameo was hilarious idk wut u talkin about. his laughter alone was gold.
July 29, 2009 @ 02:45 PM
The Fallen

Damn, I've been meaning to watch this show and always miss out. Looks good though.
July 29, 2009 @ 07:09 PM
No-ID

needs some of this guy i think

plus ari needs to be more of an asshole, back when he was sayin shit like cunt muscle hahahah
July 29, 2009 @ 08:11 PM
AlwayS_DreSSeD

fifty was hilarious

HBO has the best shows

www.NickyDsss.com

July 29, 2009 @ 08:43 PM
Playa862

IMO billy walsh was already starting to get annoying in season 4 or 5, whichever he was on last. they took him out on the right time. anyways hes busy with some other show.
July 29, 2009 @ 09:39 PM
ellol

i think your a racist
July 30, 2009 @ 03:21 AM
jtso23

was e wearing am95 tuxedos in the last episode?
July 30, 2009 @ 08:19 AM
tomoffin

needs some of this guy i think

yep. he's such an artistic cunt that you just gotta love him.
July 30, 2009 @ 07:06 PM
Scotty

Billy walsh brought alot to the show, who knows maybe they will bring him back! Also good news, Entourage just signed for Season 7 in 2010! So this wont be the final season and now there will be some twists this season!
August 1, 2009 @ 07:20 PM
BeWearOfArt

i dont think theres a good chance they'll bring billy back, considering he contributed to vinces huge fallout in season 5. they might bring him back for an episode or somethin but i definitely dont think vinny will be workin with him again.
August 1, 2009 @ 07:36 PM
The Main Event

i dont think theres a good chance they'll bring billy back, considering he contributed to vinces huge fallout in season 5. they might bring him back for an episode or somethin but i definitely dont think vinny will be workin with him again.

Gonna have to agree with you after the whole Medallin disaster.
August 2, 2009 @ 10:10 PM
The Main Event

Andrew Klein is a dumbass, he took Ari's advice the wrong way and divorced his wife. That means Ari is in trouble with his wife and so Ari is probably not gonna be too happy with him. Vin's Ferrari film was delayed so he is looking for something to do. E likes Ashley and has become pussywhipped again, he is hopeless. Drama made Turtle loan Jamie Lynn to him as a love interest for an episode of his show, something I definitely wouldn't have done. Next week it looks like E might be getting a job with a large management agency and Sloan will come back into the picture, so who knows what that means for E's thing with Ashley.
August 2, 2009 @ 10:12 PM
sargasm

Klein is stuuuuupid. Wow.
August 3, 2009 @ 12:01 AM
Playa862

was the episode better than last weeks? missed it.
August 3, 2009 @ 12:06 AM
mYslead

in the process of watching it
but Turtle had a line that had me ROLLING

'I look like Chuck Bass'
ahahahahah
August 3, 2009 @ 01:04 AM
Failure Pt.4

smh @ Klien
smh @ Turtle for loaning his girl to Drama
smh @ Eric being whipped
lol @ Vince being bored
lol @ Ari being in trouble

good episode though. Focus is off of Vince and on the other characters this season
August 3, 2009 @ 01:08 AM
Scotty

Andrew Klein is a dumbass, he took Ari's advice the wrong way and divorced his wife. That means Ari is in trouble with his wife and so Ari is probably not gonna be too happy with him. Vin's Ferrari film was delayed so he is looking for something to do. E likes Ashley and has become pussywhipped again, he is hopeless. Drama made Turtle loan Jamie Lynn to him as a love interest for an episode of his show, something I definitely wouldn't have done. Next week it looks like E might be getting a job with a large management agency and Sloan will come back into the picture, so who knows what that means for E's thing with Ashley.

Fucking E is becoming a little pussy whipped bitch! Always the little guys! HAHAHA Vince wants to go to Paris and Egypt and everyone turns it down! Sloan is back but E likes the Advice ashley gives him, who knows whats going to happen.. As u seen when they were showing the previews, E got startled when Sloan said she was helping the event, u cant tell he doesnt want her to know about ashley! Also he gets that job offer but does he take it? Thats the question... Also i feel turtle on this one, Drama needs something bad for his career and its one of your best friends asking for help! Also its acting, there is no real feeling to it and i think turtle realized it! What i think is going to go down is everyone is going to be where they thought they wanted to be, but in the end they will realize they want the old days back!

Ari going to get really heated in the next episode and he had that funny ass line to lloyd, " Act like he is Zack Efrons Balls!"
August 3, 2009 @ 01:21 AM
CONQ

I cant believe you guys are all like "man how could turtle lend his girl out.."

DUDE! shes an actress...she acts! its what she does! This just shows how turtle is a real man, by helping his friend out!!
August 3, 2009 @ 02:53 AM
BH88

fuuuuu, that ashley chick looks like a 12 year old boy... we need more of sloan.
August 3, 2009 @ 03:52 AM
Essence0

LOL at Vinny on facebook and I hope they joke on Tom Brady a lot next episode.
August 3, 2009 @ 04:13 AM
Joe_

i hope its building up to something biiiiiiig

Please login first to reply.