Nov 16, 2008 @ 01:32
Nov 16, 2008 @ 21:32
one of the best

and sad episode

look like vince career is a wrap......

man I was happy for turtle,look like his life was going to be off the hook

but he stayed loyal to his boy
Nov 16, 2008 @ 21:32
Wow the episode that just aired was pretty OD. It was really good but damn, sad. I cant wait to see the episode in Queens. smokeyface
Nov 16, 2008 @ 21:39
Wow Im at a loss for words... I'm baffled.

Real sad towards the end man, Vince is officially at rock bottom.

Gonna be a hell of a season finale, I just hope it doesn't end to positive... as much as I don't like seeing Vince struggle, I also don't want to see it ending with him being hired as a major star for a blockbuster. But wow, still taking it all in...
Nov 16, 2008 @ 21:52
damn this episode was the best in the series. shit just hit the fan. season finale is going to be epic.

I'm happy for turtle too
Nov 16, 2008 @ 21:53
They used Robin Thicke - Dreamworld for the end.

If anyone wanted to know. Such a sad song.
Nov 16, 2008 @ 22:04
lmao,I busted out laughing

when drama was suggesting a certain director

and ari ripped him by saying "how fucking old are you"

ari can rip someone so quick it comes natural to him,lmao

but on the cool ari and turtle are my favorite characters
Nov 16, 2008 @ 22:10
Fuck i missed the tonights episode. God now i gotta wait for it to stream..
Nov 16, 2008 @ 22:58
I've been going through all the seasons now, I'm almost on 4. I started liking Turtle a lot mroe when I found out he's a sneakerhead.

My digital cable has HBO Canada on demand, I got to watch the whole fifth season on demand for free last week when i was home sick with the flu. I'm hooked now, lol.
Nov 16, 2008 @ 23:19
SAL!!!!!! WTF i thought they were never gunna reveal it.

Fore Sale: Supreme Leopard M-51, Box Logo, Dior Jeans, Rick Owens, Etc. http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211876#4274526

Nov 16, 2008 @ 23:25
Excellent ep, which made up for the past two.

The season finale should be serious.
Nov 17, 2008 @ 00:37
damn this episode was the best in the series. shit just hit the fan. season finale is going to be epic.

I'm happy for turtle too

You mean your happy for Sal. Lol. Episode was classic tho back to queens cant wait for the finale.
Nov 17, 2008 @ 00:46
fuck yes, this is were the show should be going. now this is interesting. turtle needs to step the fashion game up. I spotted some JORTS

Inactive User

Nov 17, 2008 @ 10:57
Last 2 episodes where good considering that this was a season full of stinkers.
Nov 17, 2008 @ 11:33
I thought Sloan was gonna be back in the picture, boo. tongueface
Nov 17, 2008 @ 11:38
wait so next week is season finale? i havent looked at the previous posts and i see everyone talking about the season finale so i thought i'd ask
Nov 17, 2008 @ 13:22
Surprised they finally let his real name out, wasn't expecting that. Next week looks like it has the possibility of being the best season finale they've ever had and their location in Queens looks familiar, gonna have to see next week if I know where there at. I like that Vinny is struggling again but damn, who knew only one stinker could put you in a hole like that. There's been plenty of horrible movies by big time actors and they usually can at least still get work. That German director was definitely a douchebag and Jamie Lynn is looking fantastic.
Nov 17, 2008 @ 13:25
Haha Im happy for turtle!

http://juicydistortion.tumblr.com/

Nov 17, 2008 @ 17:23
jamie look so dope in bed....under the satin blanket.
Nov 17, 2008 @ 18:41
i love this episode
Nov 17, 2008 @ 18:50
Aight lets make predictions on how this season will end and were next will pick off:

I think it will end with the boys excluding Vince going back to LA because Drama has five towns, E has Charlie, and Turtle finally has love. Drama will be the New Vince in Season 6 and Vince will be living off him and trying to get back to the top and I think he will do The Ramones project he was supposed to do in season 3 that Ari fucked up and got him fired.
Nov 17, 2008 @ 19:11
I really want this show to go back to season 1 and 2 aka The Good Life. I hope next season is like season 3A. Its time to go back to the good its been negative for the past 2 seasons.
Nov 17, 2008 @ 19:12
I like the negative shit, it shows the true side to the characters and how they really are.
Nov 17, 2008 @ 19:17
this episode fucking raped...fuck that german director.
Nov 17, 2008 @ 19:25
i like how they went from Vince having everything to nothing. how good of a show would it be if they always were living the good life. this sets the show up for him getting back on top
Nov 17, 2008 @ 20:06
This is a bit of a stretch, but I'm guessing next season, Vince returns to the big leagues after maybe getting a deal in the season finale.
Nov 17, 2008 @ 20:12
i like how they went from Vince having everything to nothing. how good of a show would it be if they always were living the good life. this sets the show up for him getting back on top

I know but now its getting to negative we can use a season like that. In season 1 they were living the good life but vince couldn't find a movie until the second to last episode. If next season is something like that were they party and shit but still have a problem I think it will be the best season.
Nov 17, 2008 @ 21:54
man dana gordon is so hot to me
Nov 18, 2008 @ 00:57
man dana gordon is so hot to me

hell yeah she is
Please login first to reply.