Oct 28, 2008 @ 10:33
whats in the preview for next week? I downloaded the episode and have no idea what the tease is.

They start shooting the new movie and the director is doing a shitty job, hes doing all the scenes in one take and they're gettin worried because its obviously going to turn out shitty (or so it seems), so they're like wait we gotta do somethin about this guy...
Oct 29, 2008 @ 17:37
i'm glad ari didn't take the job

it wouldn't have been the same

and drama kills me with all that hating he does........
Oct 29, 2008 @ 20:59
Yea but Drama hates in the funniest ways.
Oct 30, 2008 @ 09:34
i read on aol this morning that turtle and shorty from the sopranos are a couple now
Nov 02, 2008 @ 21:36
^ Wowww, I wanna fuck meadow!

This episode was a good starter for whats more to come...

Real tension setter for the next episodes, oh and Vernan or w/e = faggot.

ps - Sloanzzz still lookin sexy
Nov 02, 2008 @ 21:44
i'd pee in sloan's butt. but yeah i hope tonights episode is good. waiting for it to come out on eztv.
Nov 03, 2008 @ 01:19
what happens next week? I didn't like this episode at all.
Nov 03, 2008 @ 01:56
what was that fucking outkast song durring the credits?
Nov 03, 2008 @ 06:17
Does anybody know when HBO on demand is gonna put the new episode up i like to burn one and watch it before class but its not up this week
Nov 03, 2008 @ 08:50
Does anybody know when HBO on demand is gonna put the new episode up i like to burn one and watch it before class but its not up this week

It should be up by today. Not sure if its in the day or night.
Nov 03, 2008 @ 14:48
what was that fucking outkast song durring the credits?

da art of storytellin' pt.2
Nov 03, 2008 @ 15:13
Real tension setter for the next episodes

co-sign, waiting what happens between Drama and Vernan/Patrik. music was truly on point on this ep.
Nov 03, 2008 @ 15:18
That Vernan dude is a bitch

Slick Rick an Outkast smokeyface

Sloan next weeksmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface
Nov 03, 2008 @ 15:39
It should be up by today. Not sure if its in the day or night.

Some1 said earlier in this thread that HBO OD doesnt put up the NEW episode for next sunday in advance anymore...

Can some1 fuckin let me know the real deal with this shit because I had HBO OD a long time ago and they had new episodes up in advance and after I ditched it, my friend was doing this shit for The Wire last season or one before that....need early episode delivery confirmation asap pl0x.
Nov 03, 2008 @ 17:17
OnDemand doesn't show episodes in advance anymore
Nov 04, 2008 @ 04:16
Some1 said earlier in this thread that HBO OD doesnt put up the NEW episode for next sunday in advance anymore...

Can some1 fuckin let me know the real deal with this shit because I had HBO OD a long time ago and they had new episodes up in advance and after I ditched it, my friend was doing this shit for The Wire last season or one before that....need early episode delivery confirmation asap pl0x.

na they only did that shit for the last season of the wire, because that shit basically leaked all over the internet so they were just like fuck it. . .

But shit, this ep. was not fun to watch.
Cept for drama fuckin with ol dude, lolz.
I hope this ari and loser fuck don't end up bein a recurring theme . . .
Nov 04, 2008 @ 04:20
Dana Gordon
Amanda
Shauna
Mrs Gold

Its some hot older white chicks on this show

id fuck with mrs. gold before shauna. that ep when she was bout to go back on a tv show . . oOoOoeE.
matter of fact, I might fuck mrs. gold before amanda.
She was lookin old that ep. she got fucked over. . .

I just hope they never show Babs with just a bra, that broad has a voice deeper than 75% of the mawfakas on this site.
Nov 04, 2008 @ 10:31
I love Sloan...Makes me wonder about E.

Pretty good episode I thought, I was cracking up a couple times with Drama's antics.
Nov 05, 2008 @ 00:17
dana gordon is foine
Nov 05, 2008 @ 15:52
sleeping on Mrs.Gold, her body is the best out of all of them.

For me it will be
Amanda
Mrs.Gold
Dana

Amanda's slutty side is amazing. How she wanted to fuck Vince to get the sexual tension out of the way.
Nov 05, 2008 @ 17:00

For me it will be
Amanda
Mrs.Gold
Dana

Amanda's slutty side is amazing. How she wanted to fuck Vince to get the sexual tension out of the way.

Nah I am absolutely repulsed by Mrs. Gold. Amanda is real hot though, sexy office women always tickle my fancy. Dana Gordon is hot too but there's something about her that I don't really like. I miss Sloan.
Nov 05, 2008 @ 17:14
can someone up that outkast song? I can't find it on torrents or on itunes
Nov 05, 2008 @ 18:03
can someone up that outkast song? I can't find it on torrents or on itunes

http://rapidshare.com/files/161039607/10_Da_Art_Of_Storytellin___Part_2_.mp3
Nov 05, 2008 @ 23:56
i'd rep you if you could smokeyface
Nov 07, 2008 @ 05:32
Nah I am absolutely repulsed by Mrs. Gold. Amanda is real hot though, sexy office women always tickle my fancy. Dana Gordon is hot too but there's something about her that I don't really like. I miss Sloan.

Really, you're repulsed by Mrs. Reeves? I hate you. -_-
Nov 07, 2008 @ 10:46
sloan and seth green coming back this week
Nov 07, 2008 @ 21:33

For me it will be
Amanda
Mrs.Gold
Dana

dana gordon is the hottest one

especially on that scene,when she won that top spot,and she was in the gym

man she turned me out looking all sweaty
Nov 07, 2008 @ 22:10
NO FUCKING WAY AHAHHAA. Man that's so funny Seth Green is gonna be fucking Sloan.
Nov 08, 2008 @ 00:52
seth green is such a douche
Nov 08, 2008 @ 01:11
seth green is such a douche

on top of that he's not even funny.
Please login first to reply.