Sep 29, 2008 @ 08:25
yeah that french broad really messed up Drama. He's heading for disaster but i think he'll get back with her or some shit
Sep 29, 2008 @ 15:42
that frenchie is pretty hot tho.
Sep 30, 2008 @ 18:14
anyone know where i can catch episode 4 online? ive tried a bunch of spots and nothings working/
Sep 30, 2008 @ 19:32
the one thing i don't get is since eric making all this money why he wont help vince pay his bills ???? am i the only one thinking that
Sep 30, 2008 @ 19:57
the one thing i don't get is since eric making all this money why he wont help vince pay his bills ???? am i the only one thinking that

What money is he making??

He's a manager...he makes money when his CLIENTS make money. E has 2 clients, Vince and Bow Wow's character (neither who are making money) and now these 2 writers... who haven't gotten any money, and haven't paid E yet.

Id say E is in worse shape then Vinny, lol...
Sep 30, 2008 @ 20:22
he has to have some money . mofo has a new car and sh!t. all i'm saying it seems e has some money laying money around
Sep 30, 2008 @ 20:31
E definitely has money somewhere.
Sep 30, 2008 @ 20:35
E doesn't have shit either. That Maserati he drives was paid for by Vince. He hasn't made money managing anyone but Vince.
Sep 30, 2008 @ 22:24
How the hell do you figure E has money? He and Vinny spent all their money for Medellin and none of his clients have made money since the end of season 4. He's probably all charging it on credit.
Sep 30, 2008 @ 22:26
but it seems to me that e making moves. while vince was away and sh!t he bought a office and shit . also why isn't he debt if he only making from vince.
Sep 30, 2008 @ 23:41
i was away for the weekend and cant find the episode on-demand. did they show a new episode last sunday?

Inactive User

Oct 01, 2008 @ 00:00
Originally posted by Inactive User
i was away for the weekend and cant find the episode on-demand. did they show a new episode last sunday?

www.surfthechannel.com greatest site ever.
Oct 01, 2008 @ 13:09
im going to name my first child twigs
Oct 01, 2008 @ 19:04
but it seems to me that e making moves. while vince was away and sh!t he bought a office and shit . also why isn't he debt if he only making from vince.

They got the office b4 Medellin came out.
Oct 06, 2008 @ 09:05
Last night was garbage.
Oct 06, 2008 @ 17:51
Last night's episode was aight but I was expecting the trip to be more funny and extreme. When Drama said he thought his dick fell off was pretty funny though.
Oct 06, 2008 @ 18:10
Overall I really liked the episode. There wasn't much going on, but it was funny as hell. Drama losing his dick had me cracking up
Oct 06, 2008 @ 20:48
been watching since pilot.....

last nights episode was mad crazy. i loved the symbolism and shit.

made me want to get high soo hard...

one thing i dont like is how they keep tip toeing around which movie vince is going to do. i mean...we have been at it for 3 episodes already. its about time something gets fucking started.

The show is better when Vince is struggling. All last season revolved around Medellin, and in my opinion, it was the worst season so far. I'm loving this season.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

Oct 07, 2008 @ 02:10
just to clear it up for those who are confused:

just about everything E has vince paid for. The maserati he had a while back was a gift to vince that he let E have, the aston martin he drives around now was paid for by vince, hence why it was reposessed in episode 5, and the office was also paid for by vinnie when E said he wasnt gettin any work done cuz there were too many distractions, in that episode E also bought turtle and drama offices too, thats why in episode 1 of season 5 turtle says something about nobody touching his shit in his office when talking to E on the phone. so therefore E has no money, and since his clients arent doing anything, hes not making money either.
Oct 07, 2008 @ 11:30
love the random celebs they get on this show
Oct 07, 2008 @ 14:26
just to clear it up for those who are confused:

just about everything E has vince paid for. The maserati he had a while back was a gift to vince that he let E have, the aston martin he drives around now was paid for by vince, hence why it was reposessed in episode 5, and the office was also paid for by vinnie when E said he wasnt gettin any work done cuz there were too many distractions, in that episode E also bought turtle and drama offices too, thats why in episode 1 of season 5 turtle says something about nobody touching his shit in his office when talking to E on the phone. so therefore E has no money, and since his clients arent doing anything, hes not making money either.

All this is true, but in the last episode E said he got money
Oct 07, 2008 @ 19:23
^^co-sign
Oct 07, 2008 @ 21:47
I don't know where E got some money from but in the same episode, Vinny said he wouldn't take any money from E or Drama.
Oct 08, 2008 @ 11:00
last nights episode was mad crazy. i loved the symbolism and shit.

True. One of the best episodes this season.
Oct 08, 2008 @ 11:11
Lloyd is by far one of the best characters on that fuckin show.
Oct 08, 2008 @ 11:37
Last episode was pretty fucking funny I thought.
Oct 08, 2008 @ 12:31
you guys are fucking idiots.

e is vince's manager. as his manager, he gets a cut of vince's salary. so however many millions of dollars vince has made so far, e has gotten a small cut.

i reiterate, you guys are fucking idiots.
Oct 08, 2008 @ 13:11
e is vince's manager. as his manager, he gets a cut of vince's salary. so however many millions of dollars vince has made so far, e has gotten a small cut.

Everybody already knows this, but they both bet everything on Medellin

Only thing I could think of is if he has already recieved his cut from the writers for selling their script to Warner Brothers
Oct 08, 2008 @ 13:49
what are you guys arguing about, if E has any money left or not?

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

Oct 08, 2008 @ 14:52
Lloyd is by far one of the best characters on that fuckin show.

lloyd is mad ill.!
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0