Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
January 31, 2008 @ 02:13 AM
XnuggetX

www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news/topnews.php?id=4423

What the SHIT is going ON!
and Michael Bay....Come the fuck on.
I dont understand

I dont care too much for friday the 13th.

but Nightmare on Elm Street is my all time fav. Horror movie since i was a kid.
if he fucks this up ill kill him.

and im sure they will be GAY and not have Robert Englund play freddy.

what a bunch of failed weak sauce!
January 31, 2008 @ 05:04 AM
N1QUE

This just in, Freddy has been cast.

January 31, 2008 @ 12:18 PM
SoleFresh87

so from what ive read once i heard this , there gonna do what the Texas Chainsaw series has been doing recently? like retroing the 1st 2nd etc their flims? why ...that doesnt make anysense like someone really needs to kill off this mutha fuka.. if this is the case do some more single Preditor flicks no more AVP bullshit ..and someone redo Blade 3 that was trash ...

Instagram @g87vrse *ArtMusicFlimLife*

January 31, 2008 @ 06:19 PM
pnsho

Michael Bay?

Oh damn, there's going to be some American propaganda there.
January 31, 2008 @ 06:38 PM
magneticman

imagine the explosions and car chases
January 31, 2008 @ 06:42 PM
pnsho

Freddy is gonna be a fucking Transformer.

There is bound to be some action. Actually, this movie is gonna be an Action over Suspense.
January 31, 2008 @ 08:25 PM
FARMHOUSE

Michael bay sucks as a director. Why does he still find work.

Because Hollywood is all about money and he makes them a dickload of money. Even if his movies suck (which they do) if they make any kind of profit, they will keep him around. It sucks.

For the remakes I am pretty sure he is just producing them, not directing (thank god). Hopefully they stay true to the characters and stories.
February 3, 2008 @ 10:18 PM
krn_zmb

the thing about michael bay is that his movies might not be good but he knows what he wants and thats a plus in being a director.
Like in transformers, that shit was amazing. Directing that movie would of been a bitch.

although i dont think hes right to be making a remake of a fantastic classic horror film, even tho i dont think it should be remade at all.
February 4, 2008 @ 08:01 AM

Inactive

Michael bay? Freedy will be rocking a American flag t-shirt. An abundance of slow motion shots. And explosions and car chases for no reason.
February 5, 2008 @ 04:41 AM
FARMHOUSE

Like in transformers, that shit was amazing...

i hope you're joking.

transformers was straight garbage.
February 5, 2008 @ 05:49 AM
9inchesofsole

No Nightmare on Englund's Street
Robert Englund's term as Freddy Krueger may have come to end.

Platinum Dunes and New Line rocked the horror world last week when the production entities announced they were working together to overhaul the "Nightmare on Elm Street" brand (full story here). A number of industry sources recently phoned in to shed some light on the early discussions going on behind-the-scenes regarding "Nightmare"...and none of them include Englund starring as Krueger.

The franchise facelift includes discovering a new actor to polish up the finger knives and play the iconographic dream role Englund has practically made his second skin since '84.

Disheartening news for the fans, maybe, but rumor has it Michael Bay's Platinum Dunes is taking "Nightmare" back to square one...as in fresh start, hitting the reset button, making it their own (think "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" '03 and Friday the 13th '09). Because of this decision, they'd like to find another actor to carry the new Krueger into future films.

Again, early talks. Script-wise, nothing can be sealed up until the WGA strike meets an end...and it sounds like that may be sooner than later
February 5, 2008 @ 11:15 PM
SoleFresh87

damn no Englund , well cant blame him so oh well mayeb he doged a big bullet i dont like this concept at all , First the Chucky retro flims , AVP 2 now this bullshit ahhhuhhhghgggrazzrazzrazz

February 6, 2008 @ 01:37 PM
krn_zmb

i hope you're joking.

transformers was straight garbage.

soo your telling me that the CG in transformers wasnt amazing?
I want you to show me a movie thats even close to how great that movie was executed. Im not talking about the "movie story" my man, but how Bay did the movie. Trust me its not easy telling actors where to go when there getting chased by a 30 foot imaginary fucking robot. Im pretty sure you wouldnt know a good movie if it shoved 1 foot-candle up your ass.
February 7, 2008 @ 09:51 AM
N1QUE

I want you to show me a movie thats even close to how great that movie was executed. Im not talking about the "movie story" my man, but how Bay did the movie. Trust me its not easy telling actors where to go when there getting chased by a 30 foot imaginary fucking robot. Im pretty sure you wouldnt know a good movie if it shoved 1 foot-candle up your ass.

it still sucked, and u fail in life.

bye.
February 7, 2008 @ 10:47 AM
IamUnInc

Being someone that grew up on transformers i expected alot more out of the movie then i got. The plot was shallow way too shallow for me though and the use of american vehicles was lame but over all I would call it entertaining. As far as Michael Bay directing the remake of friday the 13th and nightmare on elm street goes i know it will be trash. Hes going to over do it with CG effects and action and take the suspense out of it. Its going to take some amazing writing to make this film good and i really dont see that happening.
February 7, 2008 @ 10:58 AM
magneticman

how the hell was it rubbish?

it was never trying to be a plot driven drama or something, it was a testosterone-filled summer blockbuster, it was brilliant for what it was.
February 7, 2008 @ 07:54 PM
krn_zmb

it still sucked, and u fail in life.

bye.

don't be mad that Michael Bay didn't advertise those great canadian sports vehicles you guys got up there.
February 8, 2008 @ 04:33 AM
FARMHOUSE

The CG was cool, but where the fuck was the story? The acting? The fucking plot? What I look for in a good movie is more than the visual aspect. I look for good acting and an interesting story over computer graphics. The fact that you say you like Transformers because of the graphics and Michael Bay is a good director cause he knows how to execute green screen direction proves you are very simple minded when it comes cinema. It's as if you are a small child and Michael Bay is just dangling a set of car keys in front of you. You're basically telling me you like a movie solely if they "look cool." I am better off watching whales fuck over Transformers. In my opinion the sound design was better than the CG. You should do yourself a favor and go rent some movies by Kubrick or Scorsese or Coppola or Fincher. I could go on forever with suggestions if you want. Those are the definitions of a good director.

Other than being a giant douche bag Michael Bay hasn't made 1 solid movie that could stand up against anything the above directors have done. Meaning he doesn't look for good acting when he directs a movie. He needs explosions and car chases to trick the audience into thinking they are watching a good movie. I bet you if you went around and asked REAL directors if they thought Michael Bay is a good director, they would probably laugh at you. They would most likely say he is good commercial director, but not a good movie director. A good director doesn't have to rely on computer graphics to captivate an audience. The point I am trying to make is Michael Bay is not a good director.

Also, just a heads up, but in the movie world we like to call the "movie story" the PLOT. So before you go and assume I don't know shit about "good movies" do yourself a favor and do some homework before you make yourself look like an ass. Transformers was amazing.......HAHAHAHAHHA. Even for a summer blockbuster it still sucked balls. At least something like Independence Day made me care about the characters and story along with it's sweet CGI.

Fucking amateur.

>sad

how the hell was it rubbish?

it was never trying to be a plot driven drama or something, it was a testosterone-filled summer blockbuster, it was brilliant for what it was.

So just because it's a summer blockbuster it's excused from having a plot?

cool
February 8, 2008 @ 11:20 PM
SoleFresh87

The CG was cool, but where the fuck was the story? The acting? The fucking plot? What I look for in a good movie is more than the visual aspect. I look for good acting and an interesting story over computer graphics. The fact that you say you like Transformers because of the graphics and Michael Bay is a good director cause he knows how to execute green screen direction proves you are very simple minded when it comes cinema. It's as if you are a small child and Michael Bay is just dangling a set of car keys in front of you. You're basically telling me you like a movie solely if they "look cool." I am better off watching whales fuck over Transformers. In my opinion the sound design was better than the CG. You should do yourself a favor and go rent some movies by Kubrick or Scorsese or Coppola or Fincher. I could go on forever with suggestions if you want. Those are the definitions of a good director.

Other than being a giant douche bag Michael Bay hasn't made 1 solid movie that could stand up against anything the above directors have done. Meaning he doesn't look for good acting when he directs a movie. He needs explosions and car chases to trick the audience into thinking they are watching a good movie. I bet you if you went around and asked REAL directors if they thought Michael Bay is a good director, they would probably laugh at you. They would most likely say he is good commercial director, but not a good movie director. A good director doesn't have to rely on computer graphics to captivate an audience. The point I am trying to make is Michael Bay is not a good director.

Also, just a heads up, but in the movie world we like to call the "movie story" the PLOT. So before you go and assume I don't know shit about "good movies" do yourself a favor and do some homework before you make yourself look like an ass. Transformers was amazing.......HAHAHAHAHHA. Even for a summer blockbuster it still sucked balls. At least something like Independence Day made me care about the characters and story along with it's sweet CGI.

Fucking amateur.

>sad

cool

Nice damn he got told shut the hell up and shoved into a corner on that one ..but yeah i wasnt looking for A list acting to this flim , graphics no doubt were dope but if you really look at it the acting does kinda seem not hard to do ..sorry Shia lots of yelling and common action talk ..

February 10, 2008 @ 02:08 PM
krn_zmb

Fucking amateur.

>sad

So just because it's a summer blockbuster it's excused from having a plot?

cool

okkkkkkk lets see where i can start. For one, im not saying that michael bay is the directors of all fucking directors or even close to any of my favorite directors, but to say that he completely sucks is stupid. And to talk about plot, i said movie story in quotes for a reason dipshit and if you were really smart, Michael bay didnt write the fucking story, it was written by alex kurtzman. and roberto orci, so the lack of character development and an interesting story wasnt initially in the hands of bay, so get your shit straight. My point being was that, bay knows what hes doing.

I dont know about you, but i thought Armageddon was a great film by Bay. I mean it wasnt anything compared to the films that Kubrick or Coppola did like fuckin the godfather or full metal jacket, those were great classic movies, but being in a society that lacks the thought of great movies and just wants to see things blow up and with blood everywhere, people want to see that shit so thats what bay does and hes good at it. Hes good at making money so thats what hes going to do. I definitely agree that transformers had no character development or interesting plot whatsoever buuuut like i said, people found it entertaining. Its not a great thing that bay relies on CG to do the entertaining but if thats what hes good at then why not use it?

again, im not saying hes the best director in any shape or form, but just because a movie lacks components such as Character development doesnt meant its not gonna be fun to watch. My example, Cloverfield, i thought it blew nuts because it had no background of anything whatsoever (obviously because how the movie was supposed to be), yet everyone loved it and i still found it cool and alright to watch because of how the movie was made, showing that people can like shit whether it doesnt have the things a movie should have.

You can have your opinion about anything because i fairly give a shit about what you think about anything. I dont know you in real life and you dont know me in real life so it doesnt matter, computer arguing is pointless buuut dont talk to me like i dont know my shit.
February 10, 2008 @ 02:19 PM
damnwitless1

LMAO at comparing Michael Bay to Coppola or Kubrick. This is like comparing Jim Jones to Nas. It's two completely different types of film that should be judged on their individual merits. Can you really tell me that Transformers, Armageddon, and Bad Boys II weren't exciting and visually stunning? Of course not. I enjoy plot and character development as much as the next guy, but some times you like to just see shit get blown up, and nobody shows shit getting blown up better than Michael Bay. SMH at people having their heads shoved so far up their asses that they can't just have fun at the movies.

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

February 10, 2008 @ 03:52 PM
krn_zmb

thank you, u see what im trying to say.
February 10, 2008 @ 04:08 PM
magneticman

No one likes an elitist

WOW you've seen a Fincher movie [SIZE="5"]HAVE A FUCKING MEDAL[/SIZE].

It's so obvious you yourself are not an expert, especially how you seem to think Independance day is great. :/
February 10, 2008 @ 07:28 PM
outlawzsm

Why does Michael Bay get to keep on makin movies?
February 10, 2008 @ 07:52 PM
pnsho

Why does Michael Bay get to keep on makin movies?

Guy makes big money. End of story.

And if you took Transformers for more than just a popcorn flick, I feel bad for ye.

And Shia's acting kept the movie going. So you can't complain about bad acting in the entire film from all actors.
February 10, 2008 @ 08:42 PM
krn_zmb

i think shias an alright actor. I just think he plays the same character in alot of his films which gets a little boring. But i still find him funny.
February 10, 2008 @ 09:31 PM
SoleFresh87

i think shias an alright actor. I just think he plays the same character in alot of his films which gets a little boring. But i still find him funny.

yeah , i agree to that also , if didnt know any better its as if Disturbia and Transformers in his acting are the same ...and to Mike Bay to me if i wanna see shoot em up bang bang explosion with dramatic camera angles in slow mo lasting for 2 1/2 to 3 hours ..then id go to him right ? yah

Please login first to reply.