FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
November 23, 2008 @ 08:07 PM
rabboarder

I'm going to write a post in all caps and see what happens!!!! The previous sentence and this one following have been written in all caps!!!!

Edit: ^I guess not.
November 24, 2008 @ 04:14 AM
DREWKKAKE

dude they showed jacobuh in like the first season breifly.. then he made another quick entrance during level 5 shit.. and you can also see his face whenever they are looking at files..

anyways. they all lose their powers. which to me seems like another pointless dilemma that will consume 3 pointless episodes and then put us right back to the main storyline.

OR

to stop them from losing powers, a hero from the future will come from there and destroy the eclipse! then it will alter the time stream and create a different future!

OR

micah teams up with his homie skynet who he is trying to just kick it with and play chess, then they come from the future to kill john connor because his powers appeared and they need to kill him before he rapes a cheerleader.

WHICH BRINGS ME TO MY NEXT POINT

terminator now brought a new time travel rule into their world which is that they can come back from the future, change something, then another person from the future can come back and be from an alternate timeline however letting the first time traveller to exist

WHICH CONCLUDES MY POST

time travel is stupid, it fucks everything up. brings a paradox and bullshit rules that change for every show. it is the result of show writers who have ADD

P.S.

i suffer from ADD which is why i am writing this rather than studying the metamorphic rocks and earthquakes for my third geology test.

WHICH BRINGS ME BACK TO A PREVIOUS POINT

Just because they make the only asian characters on the show stupid and a source of comic relief, it opened up the storyline of the formula, which in turn gives people powers... which is what is causing earthquakes and the eventual destruction of the world?

THUS MY THEORY IS

that will eventually wrap alllll the way back around to the initial season of "saving the cheerleader and saving the world". meaning claire is infact "special and different" and she holds the key to something that will end all of this bullshit. which gives us the effect that someone somewhere wrote an ending for this show. however i am still watching it because i <3 it. end rant. cop me some adderall so i can succeed in school

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

November 24, 2008 @ 08:23 PM
ThePepperSkull

I have a bigger and more important theory to the show than all of that post, Drew. This one is something I believe many have thought about but have never discussed, and needs to be addressed. It is a massive elephant in the room.

By "Special and different", claire has the ability to regenerate and heal quickly. How, then, does that differentiate from Adam Monroe an his ability?

Well, my theory is based on the fact that there is a major chromosomal difference between the two and the obsession with claire is more male-centric than anything else... which brings me to my point and begs the question: If claire can heal her cells rapidly enough, does that mean her hymen [SIZE="1"](nsfw, but purely for edification purposes and is not p0rn so pls do not ban)[/SIZE] will remain eternally unbroken? Because if so I'd like to be written into the show to get a piece. Several pieces.
November 24, 2008 @ 09:06 PM
randomgrandeur

I can't wait until this season ends.
November 25, 2008 @ 12:12 AM
loyalKNG

Just did a review on Epi 10 Check it out and lemme know what you think. smile

[URL="http://loyalkng.com/2008/11/25/heroes-season-3-episode-10-the-eclipse-review-holy-crap/"]Heroes Season 3 Episode 10
November 25, 2008 @ 12:28 AM
TL

lol no powers at all makes it real boring
November 25, 2008 @ 12:59 AM
DREWKKAKE

I have a bigger and more important theory to the show than all of that post, Drew. This one is something I believe many have thought about but have never discussed, and needs to be addressed. It is a massive elephant in the room.

By "Special and different", claire has the ability to regenerate and heal quickly. How, then, does that differentiate from Adam Monroe an his ability?

Well, my theory is based on the fact that there is a major chromosomal difference between the two and the obsession with claire is more male-centric than anything else... which brings me to my point and begs the question: If claire can heal her cells rapidly enough, does that mean her hymen [SIZE="1"](nsfw, but purely for edification purposes and is not p0rn so pls do not ban)[/SIZE] will remain eternally unbroken? Because if so I'd like to be written into the show to get a piece. Several pieces.

oh my man. this is a very very very interesting point. but the fact of the matter is.. when they get cut while their healing doenst work.. the scar stays.. if it is already healed into a scar. so if claire didnt get her cherry popped before she got her powers... then yes. she is and forever will be a virgin.. and then not.. and then a virgin.. and then not.. and then a virgin.. and then not

November 25, 2008 @ 02:01 AM
TL

hahaha wow hymen regeneration, golden
November 25, 2008 @ 01:07 PM
loyalKNG

oh my man. this is a very very very interesting point. but the fact of the matter is.. when they get cut while their healing doenst work.. the scar stays.. if it is already healed into a scar. so if claire didnt get her cherry popped before she got her powers... then yes. she is and forever will be a virgin.. and then not.. and then a virgin.. and then not.. and then a virgin.. and then not

Wow best theory and response ever.
November 25, 2008 @ 05:21 PM
ThePepperSkull

..... tagteam, drewp?
November 27, 2008 @ 08:36 AM
thedavidshow

this show stinks
November 27, 2008 @ 10:45 AM
DRIFT

How are there new issues of The 9th Wonders? I thought Issac Mendez was the one that made them and he got killed..
November 27, 2008 @ 12:01 PM
rich

This show has seriously turned to shit
November 27, 2008 @ 12:42 PM
TL

How are there new issues of The 9th Wonders? I thought Issac Mendez was the one that made them and he got killed..

definitely a lot of plot holes, i really don't know why i still watch it
November 27, 2008 @ 12:42 PM
ThePepperSkull

I don't think it's jumped the shark yet. I refuse to believe that. Hooefully volume 4 is gonna be good. Only 3 episodes left till "Villains" Ends and then a month break until february when Volume 4, "fugitives" starts.
November 27, 2008 @ 12:45 PM
DREWKKAKE

this show does not suck. dont be mad cause you are used to watching degrassi

why you mad!?

yes pep. tag team that beezy

November 27, 2008 @ 01:56 PM
rabboarder

I wonder if Peter will get his powers back once the eclipse is gone.
November 27, 2008 @ 02:25 PM
ieatyourSOLE

fuck i missed the last 3 episodes... somethin about eveyrone losing powers?..
November 27, 2008 @ 02:38 PM
pnsho

This show will jump the shark, but not this season.

And if you are into analyzing shit, don't. This show is full of plot holes, so take a few liberties.
November 27, 2008 @ 03:16 PM
rabboarder

^^Watch it online at NBC.
November 27, 2008 @ 06:52 PM
ieatyourSOLE

^^Watch it online at NBC.

thanks! fergot about that
November 27, 2008 @ 08:41 PM
rabboarder

Anytime >sad
November 27, 2008 @ 10:59 PM

Inactive

^ i cant, they only allow the united states to view them.
soo homo.
November 28, 2008 @ 03:12 AM
(9',')9

^^ try hulu.com

edit:nvm its u.s only as well
December 1, 2008 @ 09:03 PM
rich

This ep was better than the last two. cool

But did they just kill off Kristen Bell? sad
December 1, 2008 @ 09:04 PM
rabboarder

They just tied this up in tonight's episode.

Favorite part of the episode for me is Hiro teleporting Sylar and Elle out of the scene; made me lol irl.

And next week's episode looks like it's going to be real dope!
December 1, 2008 @ 09:05 PM
rabboarder

This ep was better than the last two. cool

But did they just kill off Kristen Bell? sad

I'm not completely sure that they did. They didn't show her dead, and it didn't look like Sylar/Gabriel finished the job.
December 1, 2008 @ 10:06 PM
pnsho

I'm thinking Elle is dead.

She realizes Sylar can't change, so in a way, she just gave up all hope. He was basically her future. I was hoping they were gonna have a kid.

So now, whose side is Sylar on?
December 1, 2008 @ 10:07 PM
vinhhhh

I'd like to see Sylar go against both. That would be pretty sick.
December 2, 2008 @ 12:06 AM
krn_zmb

sylar should just kill every mother fucker.

Please login first to reply.