FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
April 16, 2009 @ 05:23 PM
Galvatron

It looks like it's moving to that alternate future in where sylar had the shape-shifting ability where he was nathan and he fought future peter during season 1. I believe he took claire's power too, but in the present situation, he already has it so who knows. We're still waiting how peter gets that scar, how ando kills hiro, etc...
April 16, 2009 @ 10:16 PM
Frodizzi

that chick and the fat chick are the same person. and yeah sylar lost all his powers after he got the shanti virus.
April 17, 2009 @ 01:54 AM
A.B.Y.S.S.

ha ha hurry up and end this show. the ghostwriters of the writers are pulling a lil wayne on me by messing up a good thing i.e. tha carter.
April 17, 2009 @ 03:03 PM
DREWKKAKE

yeah sylar got a restarrt on his powers

and i was thinking the same thing it being the same as the save the cheerleader storyline future

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

April 17, 2009 @ 03:24 PM
.IC3.

that chick and the fat chick are the same person. and yeah sylar lost all his powers after he got the shanti virus.

really wat?!
r u sure?!
April 17, 2009 @ 06:34 PM
TL

oooooooh yeah okay i remember the girl now lol
April 17, 2009 @ 06:42 PM
A.B.Y.S.S.

i'm not liking how this is turning out i mean as far as storywise. this had alot of potential to be good. lets see, parkman's still a wuss;ando and hiro are still comic relief;mohandler is a waste of abilities and a mind(not needed if not for father/son connection);we'll see another ali character;sylar sucks at being bad or good(i want a new bad guy who stays bad). i could list more but>sad it.
April 17, 2009 @ 07:11 PM
alex.

the last episode was a frickin filler confusednuthing new happened, but claire's been hot as hell recently coolcool that's the only good thing
April 18, 2009 @ 05:08 AM
Frodizzi

really wat?!
r u sure?!

yeah, she was fat n shit and she made her self look hot, she could alter perceptions or some shit.
April 18, 2009 @ 09:17 AM
.IC3.

yeah, she was fat n shit and she made her self look hot, she could alter perceptions or some shit.

yeah.. this fat chick isnt the shapeshifting chick, that works for lindaman though
April 18, 2009 @ 05:25 PM
TL

the last episode was a frickin filler confusednuthing new happened, but claire's been hot as hell recently coolcool that's the only good thing

really? i can't stand her current hairstyle
April 18, 2009 @ 05:35 PM
randomgrandeur

Claire has on a wig. You can tell by the part because her scalp isn't visible.

Did anyone else LOL at the preview when Nathan and Peter take flight together? It looked so corny. I can't wait until the season finale so we can get the preview for the next volume.

I'm not really feeling Sylar lately. You can't have him as the most powerful character when everyone else is a fucking weakling.
April 21, 2009 @ 11:58 PM
randomgrandeur

So yeah, Nathan's dying next. If he doesn't, the preview for the season finale threw me for a loop.

Season 1 > Season 3 > Season 2
April 23, 2009 @ 06:59 PM
.IC3.

this heroes series better not end up like gay ass lost
April 23, 2009 @ 10:47 PM
A.B.Y.S.S.

i said it before and i'll say it again. f*** sylar man, this show needs a villian not a pansie identity crisis flake. i'm sick of him always being overpowered, i'm sick of his stans. can't he just freaking die now? if sylar and self-doubt are the only obstacles the heroes face then this show should be about gay rights. not to disrespect the gays but that's all that's left really if you put this into perspective without the hero crap. or terrorist for that matter, see i covered my tracks lol>sad.
April 26, 2009 @ 05:07 AM
dick_grayson

Claire has on a wig. You can tell by the part because her scalp isn't visible.

Did anyone else LOL at the preview when Nathan and Peter take flight together? It looked so corny. I can't wait until the season finale so we can get the preview for the next volume.

I'm not really feeling Sylar lately. You can't have him as the most powerful character when everyone else is a fucking weakling.

I don't think they're flying I think they're just jumping away from the bomb. But I do love their synchronized jump. It's pretty epic.
April 27, 2009 @ 09:05 PM
Drebrooklyn

man this ending blows. why take it to the left when all they could have done was...well i don't wanna spol it so i'll wait for my cali brothas to see if first
April 27, 2009 @ 09:12 PM
rabboarder

I haven't been up in arms about Heroes like everyone else has, but that ending truly left much to be desired =/
April 27, 2009 @ 10:26 PM
Drebrooklyn

it def. was lacking and i felt was a bs write by the writers
April 27, 2009 @ 10:29 PM
A.B.Y.S.S.

end of season 3 heroes has officially jumped the shark.
April 28, 2009 @ 12:00 AM
Mostarr

i think I am done with Heroes. wtf happened to using claires blood?

Oh god she still is still alive.................
April 28, 2009 @ 12:04 AM
Frodizzi

what an incredible...ly stupid ending. haha, the first 45 minutes werent too bad, but fuck that ending sucked. overall the whole thing was pretty predictable (peter taking sylars powers, sylar killing nathan, nathan being put into sylars body, peter changing into the pres., and the water chick coming back) the next volume might be good, but eh who knows anymore.

i think I am done with Heroes. wtf happened to using claires blood?

Oh god she still is still alive.................

woulda made a lot more sense to do this and just kill off sylar now. but a while back the writers said they didnt want to use the claires blood thing cus then anyone could be brought back and also they probably are gna bring sylar back as the bad guy based off of the start of volume 4.

edit: did peter just absorb shapeshiftting? cus he was still hurt and bleeding after tha fight. then he said "bet you didnt think i took that one" in the limo.
April 28, 2009 @ 12:08 AM
krn_zmb

end of season 3 heroes has officially jumped the shark.

I don't really think they jumped the shark.
I think they did something no one would of expected and it can lead to a lot of "Holy shit"'s in the later episodes.
I did think it was stupid that they didnt used claires blood, and they even had sylars knocked out ass body, they could of used his blood to give to nathan.

They need to stop bringing back that stupid fuckin tracy bitch back. LEAVE HER DEAD already!

But over all, i'd say it was a decently good episode.
April 28, 2009 @ 10:26 AM
dick_grayson

edit: did peter just absorb shapeshiftting? cus he was still hurt and bleeding after tha fight. then he said "bet you didnt think i took that one" in the limo.

I think Peter can only absorb one ability at a time now, after the whole incident with his father taking his powers away. Maybe he needs some Toddler Touch-n-Go.
April 28, 2009 @ 01:34 PM
.IC3.

I HAD IT WITH THIS STUPID ASS SHITTTTTTTTTTTT

FUCK THE ENDING!!!!!!!!!

it looks like it was kind of rushed, when nathan entered the building then showed the politician sam guy he could fly i mean wtf is that shit

AND FUCK THE END NATHAN WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!!!!!!!! HIS DEAD

onlt one part that took me on suprise was peter being the president, but fuck heroes.
April 28, 2009 @ 04:07 PM
ThePepperSkull

the fuck did I just watch?
April 28, 2009 @ 07:47 PM
dick_grayson

They already cut down the episodes for season 4
April 29, 2009 @ 12:39 AM
A.B.Y.S.S.

I don't really think they jumped the shark.
I think they did something no one would of expected and it can lead to a lot of "Holy shit"'s in the later episodes.
I did think it was stupid that they didnt used claires blood, and they even had sylars knocked out ass body, they could of used his blood to give to nathan.

They need to stop bringing back that stupid fuckin tracy bitch back. LEAVE HER DEAD already!

But over all, i'd say it was a decently good episode.

nope the episode is/was predictable. i knew the mother was gonna ask parkman to do that as soon as she said her dreams are never wrong.meaning that nathan would have to be alive. i could care less if tracy is back, and i think the only reason they really didn't use claires blood to bring anyone back to life is they would have to explain how long someone could be dead to be ressurected or if it didn't matter everyone could never die that knew her or about that fact. good luck on thinking season 4 is gonna save this crap they are shelling us even after the strike.
April 29, 2009 @ 03:02 AM
ThePepperSkull

I honestly didn't predict Nathan getting killed off. That surprised me, but this seems like such a cop out. The situation with sylar's mind being wiped and replaced with nathan's identity is gonna be predictable.

He'll realize he's not nathan, become sylar, and ruin shit (or at least try to) from the inside until angela realizes it and sicks peter/matt/hiro/whoever the fuck at him, and he'll be stopped, but not dead which leads to a setup to the next season, entitled "Volume 6: Dumbfuck Redundancy".

In other words, the writers need to step it the fuck up. Tim Kring needs to stop ruining the show HE created and let other people write it. Good shit happened like Bryan Fuller returning to the show as a writer, but he only wrote one goddamn episode this season, which was the best written in the season, but they fired more good writers. Jeph Loeb being fired from the show was a dumb as fuck decision and tim kring needs to get fired. I don't give a rat's assfuck if he DID create heroes, he still needs to GTFO or at least leave the writing to more capable hands more often.
April 29, 2009 @ 10:54 AM
mYslead

wtf with the major fight all happening behind closed door. that fucking sucked.

Please login first to reply.