America's Best Dance Crew

Aug 10, 2009 @ 01:38
yes, massive monkeys + rhythm city. . watching the underground grp now. . . . .
Aug 10, 2009 @ 02:59

they tight, pause.
Aug 10, 2009 @ 16:46
Fr3sh got thrown out because they were fucking smiling while doing a hype/krumping song.

What the fuck.

Killed the mood.
Aug 10, 2009 @ 20:13
fuck ABDC 4
shits been weak
Aug 10, 2009 @ 22:40
fuck ABDC 4
shits been weak

yep. looks like they just wanna get different kinds of dancers.

let's see if they do it again next season when ratings plummet. BUT, who knows, it could get better ..
Aug 11, 2009 @ 00:33
Funkanometry=Funkbrella=some fanny pak shit.

Yeah at what Hype said, this season blows.

Funkanometry = fanny pak shit? well.. yeah ever since they got new choreographers and a good chunk of their best choreographers left. but if they did enter it be with a combo of kyle hanagami, mariel martin, ellen kim, and rocko luciano. i DOUBT they'd be on that fanny pak steeze. they are the most aggressive choreographers ive ever seen. and they always ride a beat so well
Aug 11, 2009 @ 01:00
Funkanometry = fanny pak shit? well.. yeah ever since they got new choreographers and a good chunk of their best choreographers left. but if they did enter it be with a combo of kyle hanagami, mariel martin, ellen kim, and rocko luciano. i DOUBT they'd be on that fanny pak steeze. they are the most aggressive choreographers ive ever seen. and they always ride a beat so well

Yeah for sure on that. dumb to whoever said they're like Fanny pak.
Oh and Kyle Hanagami and Ellen Kim we're together on Lost Kids. They tried out but too bad they didn't make it. smh Kyle kills it out there.&)
Aug 11, 2009 @ 17:33
^cosign

ABDC shouldve done like a champion season where they invite back the top 3 from each season or some shit like that.
Aug 11, 2009 @ 17:40
Omg at the ending of the show wit that chic from the latin group popen omg. <3

oh and the chics from that latin group was looken right danceing

looking at thier pics, they arnt even hot but they look better when danceing

Yeah all of em looked real thick and fine.

WTF is that gay dancing tho come on now...
Aug 11, 2009 @ 18:42
I know they're looking for fucking uniqueness this season, but come the fuck on. This is terrible! So much talent was passed by because of "emulation" from the past crews on the show.

ig @hentaiwarlord

Aug 11, 2009 @ 19:54
I know they're looking for fucking uniqueness this season, but come the fuck on. This is terrible! So much talent was passed by because of "emulation" from the past crews on the show.

Cooo-sign.
Aug 11, 2009 @ 20:37
i think the style vogue is pretty coool

but everytime i see them dudes from vogue evolution dance i crack up.. lol no hate though
Aug 11, 2009 @ 20:55
Somebody help me find the song at 5:34 (Frost krumping) ==>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ykWSxeF71o
Aug 11, 2009 @ 23:51
rhythm city is dope.. so is that cowboy group lol
Aug 12, 2009 @ 03:02
I LOVE VOGUE EVOLUTION. Just watch next week is Beyonce week, and I just KNOW these guys eat sleep and breathe beyonce, they are going to KILL IT sunday, especcially if they get single ladies, because one of the VE dancers helped choreographed that routine. Just wait untill sunday. This beyonce challenge is definetly in their favor, and watch them BRING IT! Then you guys will start to like them.
Aug 12, 2009 @ 08:28
Vogue/Waaking is actually a pretty dope dance style. I've been in cyphers with a few people who do it well and I've seen them murder some beats. I'm interested to see how vogue evolution's gonna carry it through the whole season though.
Aug 12, 2009 @ 13:02
people are gonna hate on vogue cause they're gay but thy're good.

Everything is purple.. my brain is fuckin purple

Aug 12, 2009 @ 13:24
people are gonna hate on vogue cause they're gay but thy're good.

not really, welcome to the 21st century
Aug 12, 2009 @ 15:26
lol yeah V.E. is probably gonna KILL the beyonce episode
Aug 13, 2009 @ 00:08
massive monkeys taking it
Aug 13, 2009 @ 16:16
I remember lots of blogs causing a little stir when it was revealed that a tranny(Leyomi) choreographed single ladies, because they thought it was one of the 2 chicks in the video
Aug 13, 2009 @ 17:26
Official im a pinoy thread.
Aug 13, 2009 @ 20:39
Real talk, lemme spit some knowledge at you. The way ABDC is set up, the crews have such a short time to perform PLUS they constantly have to "WOW" the judges AND America, which leads to tricks getting all the attention. Well choreographed crews would not do well on ABDC, but it's really not their fault.&#65279; ABDC isn't a good enough show to showcase true talent. Again, I hate seeing talented groups that are solely based on choreography go home in previous seasons. ABDC is more tricks than dance now compared to how it started off. If America could see what these crews&#65279; could do off of ABDC they'd really know what's up. Youtube Team Millenia, Kaba Modern, Boxcuttuhz, SoRealCru, or Supreme Soul. They're still going strong without ABDC, so it's whatever.

At least no fucking jerking groups got on the show, thanks God. But yo, check out vogueing, shit is raw. The battling is bananas!

ig @hentaiwarlord

Aug 14, 2009 @ 22:09
idk i might have to go with Massive Monkeys..this season is gonna be something different
Aug 16, 2009 @ 10:26
i like beat your feat kings
Aug 16, 2009 @ 22:27
As much as I cringe everytime I see them, VE had the tightest performance this week.

Oh yea, the broads from Afro Borike can get it.
Aug 19, 2009 @ 20:24
Does anybody here dance?
I b-boy and I got a little crew and all, just wondering if any hypebeasters do too.
agreed VE killed it this week
Aug 19, 2009 @ 21:43
massive monkees ftw
Aug 19, 2009 @ 22:14
Does anybody here dance?
I b-boy and I got a little crew and all, just wondering if any hypebeasters do too.
agreed VE killed it this week

a popper right here.
Aug 20, 2009 @ 01:30
this season sucks
Please login first to reply.