America's Best Dance Crew

Jun 30, 2009 @ 17:15
Season 4 August 9th @ 9a.m

They trying to bring in more "Different" crews

I guess that means they want crews like fanny pak or something. >.< I think they should stick with more hip hop-relevant dance crews
Jun 30, 2009 @ 18:38
hell yeah. im photographing the yuri and taeko event today.

i cant wait to see yuri

What event is htis?
Jul 04, 2009 @ 23:51
O
And they mentioned west coast crews winning all the ep.s so bet no it that a west is not gonna win,.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSViRpvr7E0

Haha, Knucklehead Zoo at 1:03.

Sick freeze.
Jul 05, 2009 @ 00:05
ATTENTION:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPXXGxKuWxw

---

Somebody help me find the songs at 0:30, 2:50, and 7:50.

I left a comment there for those who want to know the other songs.

are you seriously you dont know what song is at :30?

Biggie - im going back to cali
Jul 05, 2009 @ 00:06
^ I figured it out after I posted.

Somebody figure out the other songs in it.
Jul 05, 2009 @ 04:25
out of curiosity is there a confirmed season 4 group list?
Jul 09, 2009 @ 01:15
We need some Turfers on ABDC to rep the bay boy, YEE
Jul 09, 2009 @ 16:23
That trailer doesn't look too bad. Maybe the tribal and tap dancing stuff was for some challenges, instead of actually being what the crews are for. I don't see either one winning over hip hop-based dance crews if those two crews actually are only tap dance/tribal stuff. I hope the season turns out well. You can tell they're tired of west coast crews winning too lol I don't think they really showcased any west coast crews haha It does look like there are less asians and filipinos around this time too. xD
Jul 10, 2009 @ 15:46
i wonder if they gon be jerkin on season 4? lolz i would die
Jul 10, 2009 @ 20:22
check out rhythm city audition on youtube. theyre serious
Jul 10, 2009 @ 21:21
jerkin' would ruin the show for me ...
Jul 10, 2009 @ 22:04
^ Is you the Asian emcee, dumbfoundead?
Jul 10, 2009 @ 22:11
check out rhythm city audition on youtube. theyre serious

just peeped, they're good.

do you guys think they even count the peoples' votes on this show? because that one season a cpl seasons ago when it was the black guy squad with a leader named "e-knock" how in the blue hell did they make the final top 2 from just jumping around? blinkyeyes|0
Jul 11, 2009 @ 10:38
i mean everyone knows its rigged. MTV has to get the ratings up of course. and it seems that if your affiliated in any way with the jabbawockeez your in top 3 automatically. garauntee knucklehead zoo is in top 3 this season. I called it.
Jul 11, 2009 @ 13:16
i mean everyone knows its rigged. MTV has to get the ratings up of course. and it seems that if your affiliated in any way with the jabbawockeez your in top 3 automatically. garauntee knucklehead zoo is in top 3 this season. I called it.

Co-sign.

That is, if KHZ makes it through (which they probably will, considering there has to be at least 1 bboy crew each season).
Jul 11, 2009 @ 17:53
man i cant wait to see some new shit
Jul 11, 2009 @ 20:26
my brothers crew auditioned this year, there called xiqution, they made callbacks now they are just waiting for the call. ACTUALLY KHZ might not make it, because they tried out last year,and didnt make it. Also I don't think any of those guys can do the callback choregraphy. lost kidz will probably take it
Jul 27, 2009 @ 22:23
This season looks really boring....
Setting it on a Sunday is a definante fail...
Jul 27, 2009 @ 22:28
just saw a video for vogue evolution if there not off the show on the first show im not watching the season

instagram @ j_repp VIP host in SD, HB fam hmu for hook up

Jul 27, 2009 @ 22:37
Okaylet'sgo lost kidz and poreotics.

ig @hentaiwarlord

Jul 27, 2009 @ 22:46
Jul 28, 2009 @ 02:07
my brothers crew auditioned this year, there called xiqution, they made callbacks now they are just waiting for the call. ACTUALLY KHZ might not make it, because they tried out last year,and didnt make it. Also I don't think any of those guys can do the callback choregraphy. lost kidz will probably take it

TheLostkids didn't make it smh sucks Kyle Hanagami and Ellen Kim are really dope.&)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpg1mTjK1yQ
Jul 28, 2009 @ 02:10
Jul 28, 2009 @ 03:52
I can see why they didn't make it.

Why is that??
Jul 28, 2009 @ 04:16
Why is that??

It does not seem to me that they have the show quality needed for ABDC.
The routines seemed very simple compared to others and sloppy.
But, that's just my opinion.blushing
Jul 28, 2009 @ 04:17
^ Hmm, on the contrary, I thought their routine was pretty complex and was very reminiscent of SoReal and Kaba Modern. To each their own, though.

My prediction for this season is Fr3sh takes it.
Jul 28, 2009 @ 04:27
^
I can see the SRC in them but I think it's just seeing that style of choreo then jumping on the bandwagon. But you can tell they weren't really on point. And was referring to top ones too.
And don't really watch America's Best Dance Crew anymore...
Thought thelostkids should've made it. Pretty dumb there's only like 2 Cali teams on though smh
Jul 28, 2009 @ 04:34
^ You really think the crews that utilize that style of choreo aren't on point? Hm, that's honestly weird to me. No hate. Maybe I'm just used to that style of choreo.

As for the Lost Kids, they remind me of Fanny Pak. Not really feelin' them, though, but that's just me. I'll give them props for being miles better than 80% of the crews that did make it, though. Here's to another disappointing season. tongueface

Btw, Season 1+2 > All. Randy Jackson should have stopped after Season 2.
Jul 28, 2009 @ 04:40
^ Just saying it wasn't clean you know? Like it should be if you were dancing for huge opportunity
And yeah seems like they are like Fanny Pack and don't like 'em either. Lost Kids got it though like with hip hop songs. They didn't come out with no 80's shit.
And YES! ABDC blows for 2nd straight year.?) Should really consider an all stars competition.
Besides the wack 2nd place teams. Like Status Quo ha.tongueface
Jul 28, 2009 @ 04:50
^ Just saying it wasn't clean you know? Like it should be if you were dancing for huge opportunity
And yeah seems like they are like Fanny Pack and don't like 'em either. Lost Kids got it though like with hip hop songs. They didn't come out with no 80's shit.
And YES! ABDC blows for 2nd straight year.?) Should really consider an all stars competition.
Besides the wack 2nd place teams. Like Status Quo ha.tongueface

Hm, agree with you on everything you said here. Well put.

All stars comp would be suuuuper DOPE. Supreme Soul with Kaba and Jabba; yes please. I agree, though, Status Quo was straight WHACKNESS. Kaba and Jabbawockeez top 2, ftw. Honestly think Kaba should have won it over Jabba, though.
Please login first to reply.