America's Best Dance Crew

February 27, 2009 @ 01:36:54 AM
quest fuckin killed it on both routines and that side flip thing was crazy!

i really hope they win it
February 27, 2009 @ 02:03:03 AM
...and can do damn near anything quest crew can

blinkyeyes

Just because BF has one girl that can do a head spin doesn't equate the crews. Just from tonight in the two performances it was obvious that Quest was not only more versatile (they kill every part of the hip hop decathlon) but they were/and have undoubtedly been more athletic. Come one this one is a no brainer "BF can do everything Quest can" ...really? Just from tonight's performances; the elbow flairs D-trix did and the Indian cross back flip by Steve or the kicking backflip thing Steve does none of the those girls can do anything similar to that. And no disrespect to BF they have their strong points but seriously Quest incorporates way way way more difficult stunts into their performances every single week. Where BF shines is their choreo but as far a talent/athleticism I think Quest takes it.
February 27, 2009 @ 02:18:39 AM
Quest killed it but hoks finger tuts were weak
February 27, 2009 @ 03:26:23 AM
beat freaks lost it for themselves 1)performance was sub par at best and 2)their rap song was weak. two thumbs down.

how tall is shane because when they gave quest a standing ovation, lil mama towered over him.
February 27, 2009 @ 03:36:35 AM
quest won it with that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvXRsFIsavQ
February 27, 2009 @ 09:13:14 AM
Randy already picked BF as winners.

As much as I like BF outside ABDC, they should've came harder on the show. They only had about 4 good performances (1st episode, Britney, Illusion, and Robot).

They fell hard this week (especially the first performance). Quest killed them on both. They don't care if Quest deserves to win because they're always consistent; they're giving it to BF just because they're an all-girl crew, and it's 'groundbreaking.'

Quest is a more dynamic version of Super Crew.
February 27, 2009 @ 09:35:54 AM
I am a big BF fan and I was dissapointed in their performances last night, I mean that last one was hella weak. Quest murdered both performances, that flip at the end?!?!? WTF?!??!

tell me why the hell FK made it all the way to the final 3?? They were wack ass bootyshaker cheerleader batches.

Even though I'd love to see an all girl crew win, Quest deserves it.
February 27, 2009 @ 14:39:31 PM
I don't care who wins I just wanna see all the crews perform together
February 27, 2009 @ 16:22:49 PM
i think quest crew is ill but i want beat freaks to win there consistent and can do damn near anything quest crew can, you guys gotta give them some credit.

Shane Sparks, that you?
February 27, 2009 @ 16:24:41 PM
Orquestra was probably my favourite final routine out of all seasons. Dominic changing the speed in his headspins, Victor's hollowback thing, and the Steve's flip at the end blew my mind.
February 27, 2009 @ 18:35:18 PM
Originally posted by Inactive User
I am a big BF fan and I was dissapointed in their performances last night, I mean that last one was hella weak. Quest murdered both performances, that flip at the end?!?!? WTF?!??!

tell me why the hell FK made it all the way to the final 3?? They were wack ass bootyshaker cheerleader batches.

Even though I'd love to see an all girl crew win, Quest deserves it.

ohai karla nuna :D

yeah, BF picked the wrong week to disappoint lololol.. i thought they were gonna win! but Quest just went off.. some versatile ass mofkaz.. that flip in the end alone was.. wow lol
February 27, 2009 @ 20:02:57 PM
I don't care who wins I just wanna see all the crews perform together

Forreal. BF, Quest, TM, and Boxcuttuhz all on the same stage?
February 27, 2009 @ 21:09:01 PM

Inactive User

has anyone else known of steve outside of abdc? a lot of of the stuff he's done on the show like the flash kicks and other tricks ive seen him do years ago when a couple of my friends were into trickbusting.. id watch his vids and he's been doing some crazy shit!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y1lqwvGcwk
February 27, 2009 @ 21:20:57 PM
blinkyeyes

Just because BF has one girl that can do a head spin doesn't equate the crews. Just from tonight in the two performances it was obvious that Quest was not only more versatile (they kill every part of the hip hop decathlon) but they were/and have undoubtedly been more athletic. Come one this one is a no brainer "BF can do everything Quest can" ...really? Just from tonight's performances; the elbow flairs D-trix did and the Indian cross back flip by Steve or the kicking backflip thing Steve does none of the those girls can do anything similar to that. And no disrespect to BF they have their strong points but seriously Quest incorporates way way way more difficult stunts into their performances every single week. Where BF shines is their choreo but as far a talent/athleticism I think Quest takes it.

I didnt say BF could do EVERYTHING quest crew could, i said damn near anything. Both crews have there strong points as you already said, Quest Crew is alot more athletic but to say there more talented nah i dont see it, BF choreography is there strong point.

Originally posted by Inactive User
Shane Sparks, that you?

naw not at all, I just like BF but i was disappointed in there last performance not a good way to end the season, but i do think BF has been more consistent as far as killing there routines. So does the title go to the team that killed there last routine or the team that consistently kills and fell short on there last routine??
February 27, 2009 @ 21:34:40 PM
I didnt say BF could do EVERYTHING quest crew could, i said damn near anything. Both crews have there strong points as you already said, Quest Crew is alot more athletic but to say there more talented nah i dont see it, BF choreography is there strong point.

naw not at all, I just like BF but i was disappointed in there last performance not a good way to end the season, but i do think BF has been more consistent as far as killing there routines. So does the title go to the team that killed there last routine or the team that consistently kills and fell short on there last routine??

so you're saying quest hasn't been killing their routines the whole season??? are we watching the same show?
February 27, 2009 @ 21:47:14 PM
i personally think IMHO,, if you take out the gender factor forget about who is a guy/girl etc.

quest crew is the better crew. their routines are more difficult and they have no weakness,, every single one of their members are good. they always dance in sync

to me,, BF are real good. especially if you take into acct that they're girls. but the only routine that stood out to me is the illusion challenge with the ball flying around
February 27, 2009 @ 22:23:04 PM
i personally think IMHO,, if you take out the gender factor forget about who is a guy/girl etc.

quest crew is the better crew. their routines are more difficult and they have no weakness,, every single one of their members are good. they always dance in sync

to me,, BF are real good. especially if you take into acct that they're girls. but the only routine that stood out to me is the illusion challenge with the ball flying around

BF ARE good, but like you said, the better overall dance crew is Quest. BF shouldn't win just because they are an all girl group, that doesn't take anything away from what Quest has/can do, and shouldn't magnify what BF has done either.
February 27, 2009 @ 22:51:05 PM

Yea we know what you said we all read it. Even "damn near everything" is grossly exaggerated. There are at least 4-5 things in each performance, every single week, that I see from Quest which I don't think any of the members of BF can do. And when I said more talented I simply meant naturally-talented corresponding to their athleticism, but I do think they're more talented also. You can argue BF is more creative but I definitely think Quest is more talented, versatile, and athletic.
February 28, 2009 @ 00:08:02 AM
^ your username said enough, we have a difference of opinion and that's that.
February 28, 2009 @ 00:25:22 AM
My username has absolutely nothing to do with it...
It's short for "question everything" a mere motto of mine, it's only abbreviated quest because of the character limit and it was done w/ no correlation, what so ever, to the dance crew. Don't jump to conclusions because you nothing about me.

Regardless you're right a lot of it is a difference in opinion, but it appears as if the consensus, at least on this thread, shares mine. I still think it's ridiculous that you said "BF can do damn near everything Quest can", if they can I haven't seen it yet...
February 28, 2009 @ 00:33:11 AM
^ my mistake man, and I'm pretty sure you haven't seen everything quest can do, just like you haven't seen everything BF can do, i bet if i asked you if one of the BF could do a head spin like she did you probably would have said NO, and if i ask you if someone could flip sideways like Quest crew just did you would have probably said NO, so who knows man. Whoever wins good for them I'm not getting anything out of it, maybe you are.
March 01, 2009 @ 22:06:09 PM
we'll see what BOTH crew have to bring in the finale.. BUT from seeing the last episode.. quest crew got season 3 on lock.
that last performance from quest was mind blowing from beginning to end.
March 01, 2009 @ 23:24:10 PM
we'll see what BOTH crew have to bring in the finale.. BUT from seeing the last episode.. quest crew got season 3 on lock.
that last performance from quest was mind blowing from beginning to end.

i think that latest episode was alrdy their last chance to get votes because once the finale this coming wk shows,, the winner has already been chosen
March 02, 2009 @ 01:11:13 AM
Im a Beat Freak fan but I would have to say that Quest gots this in the bag. BF came a bit soft in there last two shows and Quest put on the afterburners. Congrats to both crews that made it this far. Hope that the after show does them well. Fly Chicks I can see them doing well after the show a few of them got a good look.
peace
CROS1
www.ArmoryHipHop.com

ps. ole boy from Quest Crew gets off on the flips. I cant get over the way the guys over exagerate there smiles and they got good spirit fingers as well HAHAHA....
March 02, 2009 @ 03:52:46 AM
Man Steve Teradas flip kicks are Amazing, especially that Guile Flash Kick WOW
March 02, 2009 @ 09:32:46 AM
I hate to say it (again), but BF is taking it.

Ever since that rumor about them getting a 'private' audition, I knew they were already winners before I saw them dance on the show.

Quest is gonna do well after the show. More so than probably any of the crew this season.
March 02, 2009 @ 13:26:50 PM
I hate to say it (again), but BF is taking it.

Ever since that rumor about them getting a 'private' audition, I knew they were already winners before I saw them dance on the show.

Quest is gonna do well after the show. More so than probably any of the crew this season.

care to elaborate on this "private" audition?

nvr heard of this rumor. . damn this sucks if they get it
March 02, 2009 @ 13:39:49 PM
the probably will win, they wont want 3 consecutive seasons of all male groups
March 02, 2009 @ 13:43:17 PM
care to elaborate on this "private" audition?

nvr heard of this rumor. . damn this sucks if they get it

It was posted somewhere in this thread, around the time when season 3 started airing.

It seems legit. I mean, all BF members are constantly working overseas or whatever. To set up a 'private' audition is a bit suspicious as if they already crowned the winner.
March 02, 2009 @ 13:44:39 PM
Private auditions are held for people that know anyone on the show. Being that most of the girls in Beat Freaks have been in the industry I know for a fact that they know most of the choreographers on the show. So thus the private audition. ABDC hit me up to offer up suggestions for any people that needed private auditions but I never hittem back with anyone. But yeah its no biggie. But we'll see if this thing si realy vote based cause on the MTV site you can see that Quest is murdering the online responses. And for the past 2 seasons whoever was winning in that catagory usually ended up winning the whole thing. Quest has like 2 times more responses on there threads then anyone else in teh comp. So you think you can dance really set the tone for them with there fan base so they were ahead from the start. They came through with there performance and backed it up so we'll see. I aint mad if its either or I think BF had a better season and Quest just smashed the past 2 shows and a few others during the course of the season. So this is probably the closest finale of them all...
peace
CROS1
www.ArmoryHipHop.com
Please login first to reply.
x