America's Best Dance Crew

Feb 26, 2009 @ 22:35
Beat Freaks 2 performances tonight were disappointing, man. Everybody can agree on this.

I was going wtf? throughout their first routine. Second routine was even worse.
Feb 26, 2009 @ 22:45
lucky ass people on the eastcoast -_-
still waiting till 10.

investment banking pays the bills

Feb 26, 2009 @ 22:55
Wasn't that upside thing from some 2002 championship?

It's not like this is the first time another crew 'bit' off another.

I think it was Project Korea in BOTY 2002 or something like that.
Anyways, the way you guys are hyping it up I'm so anxious to see the performance. First season I had no doubt in my mind Jabba would win, second season I didn't really care for, and this season I was going for Quest all this time, but I'm having doubts since the show is so damn rigged.
Feb 27, 2009 @ 00:02
I think it was Project Korea in BOTY 2002 or something like that.
Anyways, the way you guys are hyping it up I'm so anxious to see the performance. First season I had no doubt in my mind Jabba would win, second season I didn't really care for, and this season I was going for Quest all this time, but I'm having doubts since the show is so damn rigged.

There's no "project Korea" at least not that i recall.
only a project seoul/soul which consists of most notably hong10 and physicx and other rivers and drifterz members.

Feb 27, 2009 @ 00:15
i think quest crew is ill but i want beat freaks to win there consistent and can do damn near anything quest crew can, you guys gotta give them some credit.
Feb 27, 2009 @ 00:21
^ just saw quest crew perform tonight and all i can say is damn, quest crew came with it and beat freaks better bring it next week.
Feb 27, 2009 @ 00:28
^ just saw quest crew perform tonight and all i can say is damn, quest crew came with it and beat freaks better bring it next week.

next week doesnt matter foo.
and beatfreaks can do anythign quest can? i like BF but that's pushing it lmao.

Feb 27, 2009 @ 00:33
rly hope quest takes it all
Feb 27, 2009 @ 01:06
QC > BF
Beat Freaks were kinda weak tonite & both of Quests performance were Krazy, I think they should win cuz they have been more consistent, but I have a feeling BF is gonna take it cuz its time a female group won, but West Coast will always rule the dance world, we got the best flavor!
Feb 27, 2009 @ 01:20
if BF win's i'll be pissed, quest crew killed them tonight

Inactive User

Feb 27, 2009 @ 01:35
Feb 27, 2009 @ 01:36
quest fuckin killed it on both routines and that side flip thing was crazy!

i really hope they win it
Feb 27, 2009 @ 02:03
...and can do damn near anything quest crew can

blinkyeyes

Just because BF has one girl that can do a head spin doesn't equate the crews. Just from tonight in the two performances it was obvious that Quest was not only more versatile (they kill every part of the hip hop decathlon) but they were/and have undoubtedly been more athletic. Come one this one is a no brainer "BF can do everything Quest can" ...really? Just from tonight's performances; the elbow flairs D-trix did and the Indian cross back flip by Steve or the kicking backflip thing Steve does none of the those girls can do anything similar to that. And no disrespect to BF they have their strong points but seriously Quest incorporates way way way more difficult stunts into their performances every single week. Where BF shines is their choreo but as far a talent/athleticism I think Quest takes it.
Feb 27, 2009 @ 02:18
Quest killed it but hoks finger tuts were weak
Feb 27, 2009 @ 03:26
beat freaks lost it for themselves 1)performance was sub par at best and 2)their rap song was weak. two thumbs down.

how tall is shane because when they gave quest a standing ovation, lil mama towered over him.
Feb 27, 2009 @ 03:36
quest won it with that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvXRsFIsavQ

http://instagram.com/eleong

Feb 27, 2009 @ 09:13
Randy already picked BF as winners.

As much as I like BF outside ABDC, they should've came harder on the show. They only had about 4 good performances (1st episode, Britney, Illusion, and Robot).

They fell hard this week (especially the first performance). Quest killed them on both. They don't care if Quest deserves to win because they're always consistent; they're giving it to BF just because they're an all-girl crew, and it's 'groundbreaking.'

Quest is a more dynamic version of Super Crew.
Feb 27, 2009 @ 09:35
I am a big BF fan and I was dissapointed in their performances last night, I mean that last one was hella weak. Quest murdered both performances, that flip at the end?!?!? WTF?!??!

tell me why the hell FK made it all the way to the final 3?? They were wack ass bootyshaker cheerleader batches.

Even though I'd love to see an all girl crew win, Quest deserves it.
Feb 27, 2009 @ 14:39
I don't care who wins I just wanna see all the crews perform together
Feb 27, 2009 @ 16:22
i think quest crew is ill but i want beat freaks to win there consistent and can do damn near anything quest crew can, you guys gotta give them some credit.

Shane Sparks, that you?
Feb 27, 2009 @ 16:24
Orquestra was probably my favourite final routine out of all seasons. Dominic changing the speed in his headspins, Victor's hollowback thing, and the Steve's flip at the end blew my mind.
Feb 27, 2009 @ 18:35
Originally posted by Inactive User
I am a big BF fan and I was dissapointed in their performances last night, I mean that last one was hella weak. Quest murdered both performances, that flip at the end?!?!? WTF?!??!

tell me why the hell FK made it all the way to the final 3?? They were wack ass bootyshaker cheerleader batches.

Even though I'd love to see an all girl crew win, Quest deserves it.

ohai karla nuna :D

yeah, BF picked the wrong week to disappoint lololol.. i thought they were gonna win! but Quest just went off.. some versatile ass mofkaz.. that flip in the end alone was.. wow lol
Feb 27, 2009 @ 20:02
I don't care who wins I just wanna see all the crews perform together

Forreal. BF, Quest, TM, and Boxcuttuhz all on the same stage?

Inactive User

Feb 27, 2009 @ 21:09
has anyone else known of steve outside of abdc? a lot of of the stuff he's done on the show like the flash kicks and other tricks ive seen him do years ago when a couple of my friends were into trickbusting.. id watch his vids and he's been doing some crazy shit!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y1lqwvGcwk
Feb 27, 2009 @ 21:20
blinkyeyes

Just because BF has one girl that can do a head spin doesn't equate the crews. Just from tonight in the two performances it was obvious that Quest was not only more versatile (they kill every part of the hip hop decathlon) but they were/and have undoubtedly been more athletic. Come one this one is a no brainer "BF can do everything Quest can" ...really? Just from tonight's performances; the elbow flairs D-trix did and the Indian cross back flip by Steve or the kicking backflip thing Steve does none of the those girls can do anything similar to that. And no disrespect to BF they have their strong points but seriously Quest incorporates way way way more difficult stunts into their performances every single week. Where BF shines is their choreo but as far a talent/athleticism I think Quest takes it.

I didnt say BF could do EVERYTHING quest crew could, i said damn near anything. Both crews have there strong points as you already said, Quest Crew is alot more athletic but to say there more talented nah i dont see it, BF choreography is there strong point.

Originally posted by Inactive User
Shane Sparks, that you?

naw not at all, I just like BF but i was disappointed in there last performance not a good way to end the season, but i do think BF has been more consistent as far as killing there routines. So does the title go to the team that killed there last routine or the team that consistently kills and fell short on there last routine??
Feb 27, 2009 @ 21:34
I didnt say BF could do EVERYTHING quest crew could, i said damn near anything. Both crews have there strong points as you already said, Quest Crew is alot more athletic but to say there more talented nah i dont see it, BF choreography is there strong point.

naw not at all, I just like BF but i was disappointed in there last performance not a good way to end the season, but i do think BF has been more consistent as far as killing there routines. So does the title go to the team that killed there last routine or the team that consistently kills and fell short on there last routine??

so you're saying quest hasn't been killing their routines the whole season??? are we watching the same show?
Feb 27, 2009 @ 21:47
i personally think IMHO,, if you take out the gender factor forget about who is a guy/girl etc.

quest crew is the better crew. their routines are more difficult and they have no weakness,, every single one of their members are good. they always dance in sync

to me,, BF are real good. especially if you take into acct that they're girls. but the only routine that stood out to me is the illusion challenge with the ball flying around
Feb 27, 2009 @ 22:23
i personally think IMHO,, if you take out the gender factor forget about who is a guy/girl etc.

quest crew is the better crew. their routines are more difficult and they have no weakness,, every single one of their members are good. they always dance in sync

to me,, BF are real good. especially if you take into acct that they're girls. but the only routine that stood out to me is the illusion challenge with the ball flying around

BF ARE good, but like you said, the better overall dance crew is Quest. BF shouldn't win just because they are an all girl group, that doesn't take anything away from what Quest has/can do, and shouldn't magnify what BF has done either.
Feb 27, 2009 @ 22:51

Yea we know what you said we all read it. Even "damn near everything" is grossly exaggerated. There are at least 4-5 things in each performance, every single week, that I see from Quest which I don't think any of the members of BF can do. And when I said more talented I simply meant naturally-talented corresponding to their athleticism, but I do think they're more talented also. You can argue BF is more creative but I definitely think Quest is more talented, versatile, and athletic.
Feb 28, 2009 @ 00:08
^ your username said enough, we have a difference of opinion and that's that.
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0