America's Best Dance Crew

February 16, 2009 @ 13:50:56 PM
Lololol.
OhSnap's Weekly Discussion:

Fly Khicks - Wack wack wack. These bitches need to step up really badly. The only reason they got saved from the bottom 3 was because Shane let his dick talk for him; he probably bitched to Rainen and Lil Mama to let them stay on. This is gonna be the same case like Sassx7 from last season; there's gonna be a bunch of rumors that they'll stay on just because they're fucking him in the background.

Oh, and the main black girl that does the outrageously eye-hurting booty shaking needs to step up her looks game; bitch is a brown bagger. You heard it here first. Some of the other girls are alright. They can't booty shake too well, and it'll only get them so far. They're the ghetto version of Sassx7, with some fake ass shoes, too. Lol @ them.

I agree 100% with you. They should just stick to their cheerleading. Twice after the first episode they've been in the bottom two. Obviously, America doesn't want them but the judges keep saving them.
February 16, 2009 @ 13:55:43 PM
Yeah BUT if you notice its not actually a crew shirt. Its not like there branding themselves with that shirt. Plus there not allowed to wear it in the show. And they caught onto it as well haha. Homies from Super CRew said they were at a taping and the people filming said if they could stop pubbing the shirt hahaha.

They made that shirt going around the rules. Also theres a site up for them as well thats a quote on quote "FAN SITE" since the rules are the crews cant even have there own websites either...

Fuckin show is typical corporate bullshit. Seriously no one should even sign up for Season 4. They got the crews signing 2 year contracts exclusive to CAA for the booking, no merch, no club gigs and no tv shit outside of MTV unless ok'd by them. Basically they own you for 2 years. I thought the 1 year contract that Jabbas had was bad, then Super CRew got a wacker one...Now Season 3 takes the cake.

I mean Im speaking on back end shit but its just hard to explain. I just been hearing about how bad it is from some of the homies. Luckily the crews from Season 1 and 2 are doing there thing it should be interesting to see what happens to peeps from Season 3. Good luck to all the crews stuck on those contracts.

peace
CROS1
www.ArmoryHipHop.com

ps....have you seen the bullshit there selling its not even laughable...seriously who the fuck would put some shit out like that hahaha...
I guess they would hahaha...
http://shop.mtv.com/index.php?v=mtv_shows_americas-best-dance-crew&pa=mtv:abdc:merch:abdcmain140x105

lol, looks like knock off shit for Shane to wear...
February 16, 2009 @ 19:14:24 PM
man,, everyone sucks minus quest crew and beatfreaks

they should be the last two standing if things go right.

beatfreaks looked like guys out there for their illusion challenge,, so good.

i'd say strikers all-stars are a distant 3rd
February 16, 2009 @ 23:03:54 PM
shaq is the man
February 19, 2009 @ 00:53:39 AM
Ok so I heard Strikers or Quest is going home this week. Anyone else hear anything?
February 19, 2009 @ 01:10:51 AM
Quest all day, win it all
February 19, 2009 @ 01:32:49 AM
Season 1 was wayy better

those cheerleaders dont deserve to be there
February 19, 2009 @ 09:39:04 AM
Ok so I heard Strikers or Quest is going home this week. Anyone else hear anything?

Strikers > quest

Funny you should say that.

CONFIRMED: Bottom 2 this week:

FK / Strikers

Strikers goes home
==

This throws out my prediction. So I'm now gonna assume that Quest gets Kaba'd, 2 girl crews in the finale. And who the fuck would think FK wins?

BF takes it, like I said from the very 1st episode. You now have the trio - Jabba/Super/BF.
February 19, 2009 @ 09:42:07 AM

Strikers > quest

Funny you should say that.

CONFIRMED: Bottom 2 this week:

FK / Strikers

Strikers goes home
==

This throws out my prediction. So I'm now gonna assume that Quest gets Kaba'd, 2 girl crews in the finale. And who the fuck would think FK wins?

BF takes it, like I said from the very 1st episode. You now have the trio - Jabba/Super/BF.
February 19, 2009 @ 22:06:51 PM
definitely didn't feel that BF's performance this week was anywhere near last weeks, or Quests this week, but the way the judges hype up a head spin, who knows what will happen...Quest's performance was great. Damn near everything timed perfectly and in unison. Theres no way FK should even still be there, let alone beat Quest next week, but it IS MTV politics, so who knows what will happen.....
February 19, 2009 @ 22:07:07 PM
I'm going to call bullshit re: Quest getting axed next week. They're several leagues above FK; the judges won't play Captain Saveaho four times in a row. So what TStyles said, basically.
February 19, 2009 @ 22:30:38 PM
keep missing the first part of Shanes critique of the BF...does he tell them that they should be ABDC right now???
Im actually surprised that they are getting praised for the "robotic" section...i think other crews have been told that there is too much standing in one place during a section like that..
February 20, 2009 @ 03:36:13 AM
I've come to a realization that none of these crews are on the Jabbawockeez' level at all. Beat Freaks are good but their individual floor sets are weak and slow. I think they're being a little overhyped right now. Season 1 hands down is still the best. I would take Jabba and Kaba over BF and Quest.
February 20, 2009 @ 09:29:21 AM
BFs performance was sick
February 20, 2009 @ 11:42:50 AM
Is it me or is BF is showing how diverse they can be when it comes to dancing. Sofar BF is the shit right now. Ad for Quest i think they are good but i dont think they come hard enough at BF.
February 20, 2009 @ 12:57:06 PM
Strikers actually had to redo their performance cause there was tech problems. He messed up on the performace we saw but the second time he was on point and nailed it. Fkn mtv
February 20, 2009 @ 14:27:20 PM
BF's performance this week was a straight carbon copy of Jabba throughout their whole season.

- Headspin at the end? The judges only got wow'd because it was a girl.
- Isolations? Michael Jackson nut thrust?

It's like BF is a watered down girl version of Jabba. I see Quest getting Kaba'd next week, and an all-female final, with BF taking it, obviously.

It's time for a totally feminist crew. BF can't go each week without mentioning girls > boys in the pre-performance shit.
February 20, 2009 @ 17:14:39 PM
BF's performance this week was a straight carbon copy of Jabba throughout their whole season.

- Headspin at the end? The judges only got wow'd because it was a girl.
- Isolations? Michael Jackson nut thrust?

It's like BF is a watered down girl version of Jabba. I see Quest getting Kaba'd next week, and an all-female final, with BF taking it, obviously.

It's time for a totally feminist crew. BF can't go each week without mentioning girls > boys in the pre-performance shit.

+1.

also think BF are good,, but also agree they're hyped a li'l because they're girls.

hopefully quest takes it all
February 21, 2009 @ 05:45:14 AM
BF are gonna win cuz that Robot section was crazy & WTF is FK still there for, they're wack just eyecandy to the judges.
February 21, 2009 @ 07:27:03 AM
from what i've heard, BF has it.
though i stopped watching the show as soon as team millennia was eliminated. LOL
February 23, 2009 @ 03:04:08 AM
Next week!

Originally posted by Inactive User
MTV Remote Control reports that the 3 remaining crews on America's Best Dance Crew will have to incorporate five different hip hop moves into their routines during the "hip hop decathlon." The moves and their ABDC alum teachers include:

HOUSING - Taeko ( Fysh n Chicks )
TUTTING - Mike ( Kaba Modern )
THREADING - Ronnie B . ( Super Cr3w )
WAVING - KB (aka Kevin) ( JabbaWockeeZ )
KRUMPING - Frost ( Supreme Soul )
February 23, 2009 @ 05:23:17 AM
this show is fucking wack, but im glad my friend from quest crew is getting some good exposure and reppin' uci like kaba did first season! anyways, beat freaks will most likely win, regardless of whether they perform or not. They should just kick fly kicks off and make the final a bboy battle between bf and quest, althought quest would smoke bf in a battle.
February 23, 2009 @ 05:49:02 AM
i think the beat freak Illusion/Magic performance was the best thing i've seen this season

it was soooo dope

@KOEsher INSTAGRAM & TWITTER

February 24, 2009 @ 03:29:40 AM
Robot dance, Beat Freaks... FTW. 'Nuff said.

@brandohnn *IC findme.

February 24, 2009 @ 12:55:09 PM
Is Shane done fucking FK?
February 24, 2009 @ 16:54:24 PM
Shane is one small ***** tho, 5'1?
February 24, 2009 @ 19:33:29 PM
Originally posted by Inactive User
Is Shane done fucking FK?

They made it this far.

What do you think?
February 24, 2009 @ 23:31:06 PM
why IS fk still there? the hell!?

BF has it tho. BF and JBWKZ ...WOW.

Yea i agree with you guys, that robot dance was ill.
February 25, 2009 @ 13:04:07 PM
They made it this far.

What do you think?

Affirmative action by JC, that's what I think
February 25, 2009 @ 13:52:41 PM
Quest crew all day
I think BF are good but quest crews performances last night were amazingly on point and the headspin on the piano is insane, on a less homo note fly khicks booty poppin was jaw dropping!!!!!
VOTE QUEST even though i know BF are gunna win cuz AZNS are taking over!

instagram @ j_repp VIP host in SD, HB fam hmu for hook up

Please login first to reply.
x