Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
February 12, 2009 @ 09:35 PM
TStyles

That's what I thought too.

Shane is riding BF the way he's dickriding SC. I think these judges already know who's winning; Lil Mama and JC are shaking their heads at Shane for spilling the fucking beans.

SMH @ him calling BF out after Quest was being judged; they were like WTF? You could see it on their faces.

Shane doing this is the same as last season when Lil Mama called out Boogie Bots. Damn, somebody needs to tell Shane to stfu.

with his Jabba tee on...
February 12, 2009 @ 09:44 PM
Dany Yamz

So did the dude with the shark mouth take a shot at the Fly chicks? with making the sneaker disappear at the end?
February 12, 2009 @ 10:00 PM
TStyles

the comments made today make me feel it'll be BF vs Quest in the final (pretty much figured as much anyway) with BF winning.
February 12, 2009 @ 10:03 PM
pnsho

So did the dude with the shark mouth take a shot at the Fly chicks? with making the sneaker disappear at the end?

No.

Almost every crew had a magic trick at the end of their routine.
February 12, 2009 @ 10:16 PM
iLLW1LLiam

The girls with the ball illusion beat freak? was cool

Fly Khicks in the gold though cool x 13
February 13, 2009 @ 02:26 AM
wikedwun

Yeah BF is gonna win cuz as U can see the past winners has that BBoy vibe & they need a all girl team to take it. BF Vs. Quest in Finals though. LOL @ Shane wit the Jabba tee on, FC lookin' hot tonite like always! & finally they got rid of wack ass DE wit those inbred chicks & dude wit the jacked up grill
February 13, 2009 @ 02:49 AM
cloud9

[CENTER][SIZE="4"]I totally agree[/SIZE]

[SIZE="7"]BF VS. QUEST CREW [/SIZE][/CENTER]
February 13, 2009 @ 06:44 AM
Lostsoul125

It probably wont be Beat Freaks and Quest there both from the same region. I highly doubt MTV would do that. It will be some haywire pair up with Beat Freaks coming out on top. But then again Quest has alot of fan support although Im not really diggin them. They bit a few Korean tidbits and then acted like they didnt know and apologized to the bboy community I dunno bout that. If either BF or Quest wins though thats another score for the Bboy Community though regardless so im all for that haha...
peace
CROS1
February 13, 2009 @ 06:48 AM
Lostsoul125

On another note I find it hilarious that ABDC the show wont allow the competitors to make there own shirts and sell it this season. And then to add insult to injury they make some ABDC branded apparel thats just horendous. I mean super bad. BAD meaning BAD not good hahaha. I guess the shit we did with Jabba and Super Crew had them jelly....
peace
CROS1
www.ArmoryHipHop.com
February 13, 2009 @ 05:20 PM
.IC3.

hey is this show still on?

i just recently moved to vegas so im still a bit lost.

what channel and what day/time is it on?

thanks
February 14, 2009 @ 09:27 AM
chex

Thursdays, 10:00est
February 14, 2009 @ 10:00 PM
araw at bituin

It probably wont be Beat Freaks and Quest there both from the same region. I highly doubt MTV would do that. It will be some haywire pair up with Beat Freaks coming out on top. But then again Quest has alot of fan support although Im not really diggin them. They bit a few Korean tidbits and then acted like they didnt know and apologized to the bboy community I dunno bout that. If either BF or Quest wins though thats another score for the Bboy Community though regardless so im all for that haha...
peace
CROS1

yeah the upsidedown thing was totally bit off gamblerz or L41 i forget. i though i was the only one who noticed that -_-

http://instagram.com/qyel

February 15, 2009 @ 12:58 AM
pnsho

Wasn't that upside thing from some 2002 championship?

It's not like this is the first time another crew 'bit' off another.
February 15, 2009 @ 01:05 AM
TStyles

On another note I find it hilarious that ABDC the show wont allow the competitors to make there own shirts and sell it this season. And then to add insult to injury they make some ABDC branded apparel thats just horendous. I mean super bad. BAD meaning BAD not good hahaha. I guess the shit we did with Jabba and Super Crew had them jelly....
peace
CROS1
www.ArmoryHipHop.com

Beat Freaks have shirts out though, i think i saw Jabba wearing them a few episodes back. "Freak the Vote".
February 15, 2009 @ 05:10 AM
wikedwun

Yeah they got these 5&A Dime ones:

February 15, 2009 @ 10:51 AM
Lostsoul125

Yeah BUT if you notice its not actually a crew shirt. Its not like there branding themselves with that shirt. Plus there not allowed to wear it in the show. And they caught onto it as well haha. Homies from Super CRew said they were at a taping and the people filming said if they could stop pubbing the shirt hahaha.

They made that shirt going around the rules. Also theres a site up for them as well thats a quote on quote "FAN SITE" since the rules are the crews cant even have there own websites either...

Fuckin show is typical corporate bullshit. Seriously no one should even sign up for Season 4. They got the crews signing 2 year contracts exclusive to CAA for the booking, no merch, no club gigs and no tv shit outside of MTV unless ok'd by them. Basically they own you for 2 years. I thought the 1 year contract that Jabbas had was bad, then Super CRew got a wacker one...Now Season 3 takes the cake.

I mean Im speaking on back end shit but its just hard to explain. I just been hearing about how bad it is from some of the homies. Luckily the crews from Season 1 and 2 are doing there thing it should be interesting to see what happens to peeps from Season 3. Good luck to all the crews stuck on those contracts.

peace
CROS1
www.ArmoryHipHop.com

ps....have you seen the bullshit there selling its not even laughable...seriously who the fuck would put some shit out like that hahaha...
I guess they would hahaha...
shop.mtv.com/index.php?v=mtv_shows_americas-best-dance-crew&pa=mtv:abdc:merch:abdcmain140x105
February 15, 2009 @ 01:36 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

beat freaks killed the illusion challeng but i got quest all the way
February 15, 2009 @ 02:07 PM
travis!

February 16, 2009 @ 01:50 PM
_ANGELA

Lololol.
OhSnap's Weekly Discussion:

Fly Khicks - Wack wack wack. These bitches need to step up really badly. The only reason they got saved from the bottom 3 was because Shane let his dick talk for him; he probably bitched to Rainen and Lil Mama to let them stay on. This is gonna be the same case like Sassx7 from last season; there's gonna be a bunch of rumors that they'll stay on just because they're fucking him in the background.

Oh, and the main black girl that does the outrageously eye-hurting booty shaking needs to step up her looks game; bitch is a brown bagger. You heard it here first. Some of the other girls are alright. They can't booty shake too well, and it'll only get them so far. They're the ghetto version of Sassx7, with some fake ass shoes, too. Lol @ them.

I agree 100% with you. They should just stick to their cheerleading. Twice after the first episode they've been in the bottom two. Obviously, America doesn't want them but the judges keep saving them.
February 16, 2009 @ 01:55 PM
TStyles

Yeah BUT if you notice its not actually a crew shirt. Its not like there branding themselves with that shirt. Plus there not allowed to wear it in the show. And they caught onto it as well haha. Homies from Super CRew said they were at a taping and the people filming said if they could stop pubbing the shirt hahaha.

They made that shirt going around the rules. Also theres a site up for them as well thats a quote on quote "FAN SITE" since the rules are the crews cant even have there own websites either...

Fuckin show is typical corporate bullshit. Seriously no one should even sign up for Season 4. They got the crews signing 2 year contracts exclusive to CAA for the booking, no merch, no club gigs and no tv shit outside of MTV unless ok'd by them. Basically they own you for 2 years. I thought the 1 year contract that Jabbas had was bad, then Super CRew got a wacker one...Now Season 3 takes the cake.

I mean Im speaking on back end shit but its just hard to explain. I just been hearing about how bad it is from some of the homies. Luckily the crews from Season 1 and 2 are doing there thing it should be interesting to see what happens to peeps from Season 3. Good luck to all the crews stuck on those contracts.

peace
CROS1
www.ArmoryHipHop.com

ps....have you seen the bullshit there selling its not even laughable...seriously who the fuck would put some shit out like that hahaha...
I guess they would hahaha...
shop.mtv.com/index.php?v=mtv_shows_americas-best-dance-crew&pa=mtv:abdc:merch:abdcmain140x105

lol, looks like knock off shit for Shane to wear...
February 16, 2009 @ 07:14 PM
mixtape_03

man,, everyone sucks minus quest crew and beatfreaks

they should be the last two standing if things go right.

beatfreaks looked like guys out there for their illusion challenge,, so good.

i'd say strikers all-stars are a distant 3rd
February 16, 2009 @ 11:03 PM
wchien

shaq is the man
February 19, 2009 @ 12:53 AM
1234c

Ok so I heard Strikers or Quest is going home this week. Anyone else hear anything?
February 19, 2009 @ 01:10 AM
TRIUMF

Quest all day, win it all
February 19, 2009 @ 01:32 AM
Charlie Sheen

Season 1 was wayy better

those cheerleaders dont deserve to be there
February 19, 2009 @ 09:39 AM
pnsho

Ok so I heard Strikers or Quest is going home this week. Anyone else hear anything?

Strikers > quest

Funny you should say that.

CONFIRMED: Bottom 2 this week:

FK / Strikers

Strikers goes home
==

This throws out my prediction. So I'm now gonna assume that Quest gets Kaba'd, 2 girl crews in the finale. And who the fuck would think FK wins?

BF takes it, like I said from the very 1st episode. You now have the trio - Jabba/Super/BF.
February 19, 2009 @ 09:42 AM
pnsho

Strikers > quest

Funny you should say that.

CONFIRMED: Bottom 2 this week:

FK / Strikers

Strikers goes home
==

This throws out my prediction. So I'm now gonna assume that Quest gets Kaba'd, 2 girl crews in the finale. And who the fuck would think FK wins?

BF takes it, like I said from the very 1st episode. You now have the trio - Jabba/Super/BF.
February 19, 2009 @ 10:06 PM
TStyles

definitely didn't feel that BF's performance this week was anywhere near last weeks, or Quests this week, but the way the judges hype up a head spin, who knows what will happen...Quest's performance was great. Damn near everything timed perfectly and in unison. Theres no way FK should even still be there, let alone beat Quest next week, but it IS MTV politics, so who knows what will happen.....
February 19, 2009 @ 10:07 PM
car bomb

I'm going to call bullshit re: Quest getting axed next week. They're several leagues above FK; the judges won't play Captain Saveaho four times in a row. So what TStyles said, basically.
February 19, 2009 @ 10:30 PM
TStyles

keep missing the first part of Shanes critique of the BF...does he tell them that they should be ABDC right now???
Im actually surprised that they are getting praised for the "robotic" section...i think other crews have been told that there is too much standing in one place during a section like that..

Please login first to reply.