Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
January 18, 2009 @ 05:52 PM
ekREV

imma do my own little break down for the groups this season.
GOP Like someone said earlier, they were just a filler crew. Nothing too great. Kept doing alot of the same moves over and over again. Can't really disagree on there elimination.
BeatFreaks Really good especially being an all chick group. I mean it was clean but in my eyes, some of it was a little sloppy but thats just me. I think with a few episodes in, they will be one of the top tho.
Boxcuttuhz Ummm.... I thought they were pretty bad. Kinda slow and not very entertaining. Reminds me of a very very very shitty Kaba Modern but definitely no where as good. Can see them being the Boogie Bots of this season.
Dynamic Edition Pretty cool i guess. Just another break sk8 crew thats eventually gonna get eliminated because people are gonna tired of it watching it. Im already tired of watching them and its only been 1 episode.
Fly KhicksBoooooooooring. There like the season 3 version of that one crew that was all cheerleaders or some bullshit.
Quest The top dogs in my opinion. I have a feeling they wont win but will also have the feeling that they should win.
Ringmasters Shit looked crazy and all but in my opinion, it didnt look like i was watching any dancing. Looked like fucking weird black guys doing some nasty ass shit. If i wanted to watch that, i'd just go down to east oakland and watch the crackheads.
Striker All-Stars Lets face it... There not staying for long.
Team Millennia To be honest, they looked like they were trying wayyy to hard to be something there not. The whole rocker thing was pretty gay imo. Like black nail polish and all that garbage. Like forreals? Who the fuck are u guys foolin?

annnnnnnd thats about it.

took the words right out of my mouth...
January 18, 2009 @ 10:17 PM
wikedwun

WOW this season is gonna be crazy, everyone bringing different styles & crazy crews like Ringmasters & DE might go far cuz they are so on point & bring a more dynamic diversity to the show. So far I cant really pick a favorite. LOL & GOP & Lil Mama crying cuz Brooklyn is back!
January 18, 2009 @ 10:50 PM
blazin_azin

jabbawokeez will always be the best though
January 18, 2009 @ 11:56 PM
Famou$

Yeah Jabba was and still is the illest crew on the show. The Ringmasters are fucking tight though. NY all day baby.
January 19, 2009 @ 12:15 AM
soulamazing.

What? Are you guys kidding me? In all honesty, this season looks like it's going to be the worst season to date. Not enough good crews.
January 19, 2009 @ 12:21 AM
pnsho

What do you mean 'not enough good crews'?

It has a decent amount of good crews. Beat Freaks, TM, Boxcuttuhz, Quest?

Let's be serious now.
January 19, 2009 @ 04:40 PM
JuicyFruits

Quest will win it in my opinion. Jabba reigns still the best, because of their unique trademark the mask. Super crew iono where they are. they showed up on MTV's showing of inside the circle though.

"ABDC keep it locked"- lolllrazz
January 19, 2009 @ 06:51 PM
soulamazing.

What do you mean 'not enough good crews'?

It has a decent amount of good crews. Beat Freaks, TM, Boxcuttuhz, Quest?

Let's be serious now.

Yeah, three good crews, IMO. I don't count Beat Freaks, because, honestly, I don't see anything special about them. If anything, Fysh & Chicks and even Essence, a crew that didn't make it, was way better. And compared to the previous seasons, this season doesn't have enough good crews, like I stated earlier. I mean, come on now; Jabba, Supreme Soul, Kaba, Fysh, Iconic, Live in Color, ASIID, Fanny Pak, Phresh Select, Boogie Bots, SoReal Cru, Super Cr3w, Distorted X; heck even Enigma Kru and BreakSk8 were good compared to this season's crews. IMO, this season is terrible, but I wasn't expecting that much to begin with.

What really ticks me off this season is they finally got a crew from another country, just not a good crew, though. If they could choose a country, why not any Asian countries? HELLA Asian crews are good (Phil. All Stars, Korean crews, Japanese crews). And I still don't understand how such a bad crew like GOP made it over good crews like R2D2 and Head Hunters. It baffles me. confused
January 19, 2009 @ 06:56 PM
pnsho

You know GOP being picked was politics, right? To keep in tune with the whole diversity factor, Puerto Rico, as being part of America, was put in.

And out of your list, these are the only good crews:

Jabba, Supreme Soul, Kaba, Fysh, Iconic, Live in Color, ASIID, Fanny Pak, Phresh Select, Boogie Bots, SoReal Cru, Super Cr3w, Distorted X; heck even Enigma Kru and BreakSk8 were good compared to this season's crews.

Sorry to break it to you. Beat Freaks will show you what's really good.
January 19, 2009 @ 07:08 PM
soulamazing.

You know GOP being picked was politics, right? To keep in tune with the whole diversity factor, Puerto Rico, as being part of America, was put in.

And out of your list, these are the only good crews:

Sorry to break it to you. Beat Freaks will show you what's really good.

Lolwut. IF your theory is correct, why weren't crews from states not part of the contiguous United States put on the show. I'm pretty sure HI and even some Alaskan crews are good, at least better than GOP. Why weren't crews from Guam picked either? If my memory serves me correctly, I remember you saying ASIID and Live in Color were good a while back. Hmm.
January 19, 2009 @ 07:12 PM
pnsho

I doubt I said Live in Color was good. Maybe ASIID, but that was before I finally came to the conclusion that their being on the show was just revolving around Joey.

And I'm sure a bunch of crews tried out from different parts; you never know, do you? If I actually had evidence or footage, I would've already posted them up in this thread, and we wouldn't be having this talk right now. No offense, but it's true.

And like I said plenty of times before, politics rules this show. Like someone else said, they look for crews that fit a certain billing or category. Realize that.
January 20, 2009 @ 06:21 PM
A!exander

Ringmasters almost made me throw up, i couldnt stand that flexing stuff. Why would anyone want to watch that??!! Anyways, right now im rooting for boxcuttahs. because i like their choreo and their theatrics. Especially in the 30 second round at the end where lando hugged lydia, turned around and ran into the other dude. It made me lol. But that dude in the purple sweater vest looked funny in theri first performance, when he was holding his glasses which also made me lol. TM kinda dissapointed me with rocker theme crap, there trying to be something theri not, Beat freaks impressed me, they might be on for a while. FLy Khicks are just the group that does all the cheerleading stunts and the booty shaking,. Even though almots all of them could get it, i doubt they'll stay on long. Strikers' high energy should keep them on for a little bit, but if they keep steppn i dont think they'll be too long.Quest, was f'n sick, everyone knows that, they are so stacked, i think theyll be on long. Dynamic edition was was very tight performing, it was kinda a breath of fresh air even though there wasnt much hip hop, i dont how the viewers like it or not. I do. Lets all get ready for a 3rd Season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
January 22, 2009 @ 01:53 PM
$mike!

Beat Freaks - Webbie “Independent”
Boxcuttuhz - N.E.R.D. “Everybody Nose”
Dynamic Edition - Metro Station “Shake It”
Fly Khicks - Pitbull ft. Lil John “Crazy”
Ringmasters - Young Jeezy ft. Kanye West “Put On”
Quest Crew - Kevin Rudolf/Lil Wayne “Let It Rock”
Team Millennia - Rihanna “Disturbia”
Strikers All-Stars - Mims “Move If You Wanna”
January 22, 2009 @ 02:06 PM
tommyroks

^thanks i guess

ringmaster is not dancing! they belong to a circus not in ABDC.
lil mama is getting so annoying, can she even dance?
January 22, 2009 @ 04:05 PM
pnsho

Lil Mama's an alright dancer.

I'm trying to guess who gets knocked off this episode. There should be spoilers already.
January 22, 2009 @ 04:53 PM
pnsho

RUMORS / SPOILERS:

Boxcuttuhz gets bottom 2 with TM, and BC goes home.
==

If this is true, I'm fucking pissed. Them getting kicked off instead of Fly Khicks/ Strikers? Wtf?
January 22, 2009 @ 04:57 PM
pnsho

RUMORS / SPOILERS:

==

If this is true, I'm fucking pissed. Them getting kicked off instead of Fly Khicks/ Strikers? Wtf?

And next week = Britney Spears challenge. Holy fuck, this season is going straight downhill already.
January 22, 2009 @ 05:32 PM
chex

RUMORS / SPOILERS:

==

And next week = Britney Spears challenge. Holy fuck, this season is going straight downhill already.

My friend and I are hoping for bc to go far.
January 22, 2009 @ 05:38 PM
wiznerd1

i saw super crew in the warner bros parking lot on tuesday night after the show was filmed
January 22, 2009 @ 05:46 PM
pnsho

My friend and I are hoping for bc to go far.

I am too, but the rumors are turning out to be true.

What I'm wondering now is if people didn't vote (lol) or if MTV wants to get rid of the west coast crews earlier on.
January 22, 2009 @ 07:26 PM
br1ngm3d0wn

i don't know if this is true or not.. BUT..

i was just on wikipedia's ABDC pages just to get the names right of some of the crews to check out some videos on youtube.

and they're saying..

Box Cuttuhz is eliminated this week? suprised
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America's_Best_Dance_Crew_(Season_3)

EDIT: Already posted..
January 22, 2009 @ 08:50 PM
Dear Leader

Wow, already? I thought they had the 2nd best performance last week.

They're one of my favourites along with Quest Crew and Team Millenia.
January 22, 2009 @ 08:54 PM
Hamez

if thats true, that means i have to watch that LAME crew from new york another week with the possiblity of lil mama crying again? ugh.
January 22, 2009 @ 09:44 PM
nuhmocuh

come on now. instead of having crews which actually entertain, we have ring masters and fly khicks? honestly?

edit: lmao at dude hurting himself playing leap frog
January 22, 2009 @ 09:47 PM
tommyroks

so sad..shitty crew always stay around
January 22, 2009 @ 09:57 PM
nuhmocuh

box cuttuhz are gone. honestly? smh
January 22, 2009 @ 10:00 PM
Lew

mtv politics already started and its week 2 lmao

no way tm and box cutterz were the bottom 2,

thats fucking bullshit i actually like BC more than TM, i feel asif tm is only getting through because of there name and repayment of last season
January 22, 2009 @ 10:09 PM
Dopeski

no more Lydia Paek sad
January 22, 2009 @ 10:21 PM
Lew

no more Lydia Paek sad

that bitch is ugly, get outta here with that
January 22, 2009 @ 10:23 PM
Guapamole

those cloggers are boring as fuck.

Please login first to reply.