SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
November 30, 2008 @ 02:16 AM
pnsho

Jun is very sick. I believe he did most of the TM Body Rock choreography.

And if the rumors are true, we will be seeing both Essence and TM this season.

I can't wait to see Candace and Gigi. I heard Bianca from Live in Color is in Essence too.

But when it comes down to it all, which crew is going to be the most marketable? We all know everybody will never get off of Jabba's nuts, so we need a better crew. That marketability factor is going to play a huge part no matter what. Super Crew, imo, fell short of that. They're just the Jabba sidekicks.
November 30, 2008 @ 02:26 AM
Tempo

yeah, Jun is TM's head coreographer.

i think TM just might pull it off this year. they've gotten so much better over the year and have had an addition of new members and coreographers like toybox. maybe we'll see some house in their routines.

choreo cookies routine in body rock this year was fuckin sick and so was TM at vibe xiii

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA5cWtSOK_w

i love this piece by jun. his musicality is amazing. his piece to ne-yo "mad" is my most favorite though.

But when it comes down to it all, which crew is going to be the most marketable? We all know everybody will never get off of Jabba's nuts, so we need a better crew. That marketability factor is going to play a huge part no matter what. Super Crew, imo, fell short of that. They're just the Jabba sidekicks.

you're absolutely right and that's what i hate about tv shows that try to portray the dance world. it never works out right.
November 30, 2008 @ 02:46 AM
soulamazing.

and i'm feeling this crew.. called HYPE from Hawaii.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrNNztvrpxs&eurl=http://bloggingbestdancecrew.blogspot.com/&feature=player_embedded

They're named after me. cool

But on a more serious note, that crew seems pretty ill. They're wardrobe this season should be decked out with In4mation, especially that In4mation "hi" tee.
November 30, 2008 @ 02:59 AM
Lew

\
LOL, you're definately not a dancer are you... you were to conclude that essence sucks after watching like 20 seconds of them dancing? this is why i hate the fans of the mainstream dance world and the fans of its shows like ABDC. essence is fuckin bomb and highly regarded in the dance world. they have bomb ass dancers like Gigi Torres (who has been around and has danced with people like the coreographer of justin timberlake, janet jackson, etc.) and April Rodriguez. this is why i prefer performances like Vibe, Prelude, Body Rock, and Carnival over tv shows like ABDC and SYTYCD, it's all hype and most of its fans have that mindset.

damn my guy, you mad? typing paragraphs and shit

its my opinion that the audition sucked, so suck a dick.

just off that audition tape i was not impressed and rather disappointed, maybe by the time the show comes my opinion might change. The individual dancers in the group are dope and ive seen plenty videos, doesnt mean that a allstar lineup will always able to work together and win a show like this.
November 30, 2008 @ 03:13 AM
Tempo

damn my guy, you mad? typing paragraphs and shit

its my opinion that they suck, so suck a dick.

just off that audition tape i was not impressed and rather disappointed, maybe by the time the show comes my opinion might change. The individual dancers in the group are dope and ive seen plenty videos, doesnt mean that a allstar lineup will always able to work together and win a show like this.

yeh, a bit heated cause you weren't givin credit where its due, but that's just how i am. they've been dancing together for a while now so it isn't like they're just a makeshift allstar line up. i guess i can respect your opinion tho.
November 30, 2008 @ 03:18 AM
Lew

yeh, a bit heated cause you weren't givin credit where its due, but that's just how i am. they've been dancing together for a while now so it isn't like they're just a makeshift allstar line up. i guess i can respect your opinion tho.

I didn't mean to come at you that way my bad, got hit with the spur of the moment razz my bad on that part

but Nomatter who makes the cut, i will ALWAYS be cheering for a west coast team nomatter how bad/ or how much i dislike them. Unfortunately this is politics and i highely doubt we will see a 3rd straight west coast winner this year

west coast looks stacked yet again, i wish kaba had reauditioned under a new name tho
November 30, 2008 @ 03:25 AM
Tempo

its coo, i disrespected you and i do that shit too sometimes haha. politics shouldn't be involved in the world of dance, but unfortunately it is which is whack. imma be rootin for west coast for sure too haha, TM! mike song and them aren't in kaba modern anymore, i think they're in kaba legacy now so they don't perform with their team and stuff anymore.
November 30, 2008 @ 03:53 PM
pnsho

I don't think the 6 Kaba members that went on ABDC dance for Kaba anymore. If you've noticed, the rest of Kaba (minus those 6) have been looking weak as of lately, with their loss in Body Rock and such this past year. But maybe they'll come back.

And the Choreo Cookies performance at Body Rock was sick. Everybody was screaming throughout. Def. deserved to win.
December 1, 2008 @ 02:07 AM
Tempo

yeah... tony, lawrence, mike, jia, cindy are in kaba legacy now cause they all graduated from uc irvine. i think yuri tag is still in kaba cause she's a senior right now, i think... choreo cookies def. deserved to win at body rock. they were fuckin sick. boxcutters and the company too
December 1, 2008 @ 07:53 AM
Lew

Is choreo cookies trying out this year?
December 1, 2008 @ 01:34 PM
pnsho

I believe they are.
December 1, 2008 @ 03:47 PM
A!exander

Why
December 7, 2008 @ 02:36 PM
pnsho

Check out all the season 3 auditions:

www.youtube.com/user/BloggingABDC

Most of them are utter shit, lol.

Edit - Head Hunters did not make the show.
December 7, 2008 @ 02:53 PM
A!exander

Hey its Rythm city from NY! they won at the apollo once( Pretty sure). They r sick, i hope they made it. WTF headhunters didnt make it? there audition was crazy! Maybe they didnt have enough dancing, cuz i saw the same old school poppn moves, but the breakn was off the chains.
December 7, 2008 @ 02:56 PM
pnsho

Fr3sh, who I had hoped to join as a Fr3sh Jr., auditioned.

It was alright, I guess.
December 7, 2008 @ 03:21 PM
A!exander

Do you know other crews that got through?
December 7, 2008 @ 03:25 PM
pnsho

I said before, and I'm pretty sure of it, that Team Millennia got through.

If they didn't, there would be a lot of bitching. People are still pissed they didn't get through in season 2.
December 7, 2008 @ 03:28 PM
A!exander

Oh, my b. But i honestly was pissed when they didnt get in last year, i hated fanny pack in the beginning for winning over them. But fanny pack showed how good they were later in the show. But im sure team millenia will get to show there skills this time.
December 7, 2008 @ 03:43 PM
soulamazing.

WHAT??? HEAD HUNTERS DIDN'T MAKE IT??!!! confused

Randy Jackson has once again proved that this show is definitely rigged. >sad
December 7, 2008 @ 07:17 PM
A!exander

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jw34vE1Suvw

Rythm City!!!!!!!!!!! You have to watch the whole thing, skip to 4:00 if u have no patience. Dude with the glasses is on the show audition too.
December 8, 2008 @ 09:46 PM
sxchocolate69

dayum!
quest is pretty sick
December 9, 2008 @ 10:04 PM
Lew

that was a sick video

east coast might have a shot this year
December 13, 2008 @ 12:55 PM
iLL-Logic-aL

Hey its Rythm city from NY! they won at the apollo once( Pretty sure). They r sick, i hope they made it. WTF headhunters didnt make it? there audition was crazy! Maybe they didnt have enough dancing, cuz i saw the same old school poppn moves, but the breakn was off the chains.

they weren't poppin they were locking.

buuuut... yeah TM made it.
December 13, 2008 @ 03:05 PM
pnsho

It's pretty much politics how TM got in.
December 14, 2008 @ 04:36 PM
Lew

i really wish a new group of kaba dancers reauditioned
December 14, 2008 @ 05:11 PM
pnsho

So Quest is confirmed?

Now it's TM, Quest, and maybe Essence from the West?

So many Asian crews.
December 14, 2008 @ 05:35 PM
Lew

needs more blackness
December 15, 2008 @ 12:18 AM
pnsho

I wouldn't be surprised.

They got a couple of famous dancers already (Dominic, Hok, etc.) from So You Think You Can Dance.
December 21, 2008 @ 08:45 AM
HB ruin mylife

just fucking youtube and watch hong 10 or physicx fuck,,, actually youtube ronnie vs hong 10 ,, your homosexual ronnie gets owned like a schoolboy
December 21, 2008 @ 10:51 AM
pnsho

Super Crew's commercial for Season 3:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSJ2kUg2mm4

Like how Jabba had one for season 2:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TePZAK9PQI

Please login first to reply.