FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
November 23, 2009 @ 09:22 AM
C_Augustus_O

it is awesome, trust me the twist at the end is crazy

https://twitter.com/#!/C_Augustus_O

November 24, 2009 @ 06:08 AM
alex.

wow, this was proly the best episode of the season, great ish, cant wait for the next monday cool
November 24, 2009 @ 09:45 AM
C_Augustus_O

i know it was just wow, the next episode will be pretty epic

November 24, 2009 @ 10:15 AM
JStorm803

Dag, that whole dinner scene was crazy. Wonder what's gonna happen to the dude's son after this episode. And yes the reporter could get it, Quinn is a lucky guy.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

November 25, 2009 @ 05:30 AM
young idiot

Something's been bugging me about Dexter since he killed that innocent guy. He's really off his game this season. Last episode put to rest any thoughts I had that Arthur might know who Dexter is, but now -- if he hasn't found out already from that reporter/daughter -- he's definitely gonna look into it.

Dexter deserves to get caught this season for this foolishness. Soon as he saw him kill that guy with a hammer, Arthur shoulda been dead in a week. Instead, he now has people thinking he's the kinda guy that nonces up 15 year old girls that wear way too much lipstick.
November 26, 2009 @ 03:12 AM
bobba

Dag, that whole dinner scene was crazy. Wonder what's gonna happen to the dude's son after this episode.

I was wondering the same thing, like damn he let out years of pain and frustration and exposed his dad in front of Dex. So I'm guessing his whole family knew he was a killer, I hope Dexter doesn't follow his lead and let his family know his secret.
November 26, 2009 @ 03:38 AM
sellme

This season is pretty whack.

1. Dexter went from being a cold calculated killer to a complete fucking ignoramus.
2. Batista/LaGuerta romance makes me want to rinse my eyes in hydrochloric acid,
3, Shits too predictable. Quinn's bitch shot Deb OHNOEZ DIDNTSEETHATCOMING
4. Dexter has killed like 2 people.

Trinity's family is pretty dope though, and Masuka never fails in the lolz category. Hopefully this season picks up and the whole Rita affair riles Dex up enough to get him back into beast mode.
November 26, 2009 @ 03:41 AM
sellme

1. Dexter went from being a cold calculated killer to a complete fucking ignoramus.
2. Batista/LaGuerta romance makes me want to rinse my eyes in hydrochloric acid,

Trinity's family is pretty dope though, and Masuka never fails in the lolz category. Hopefully this season picks up and the whole Rita affair riles Dex up enough to get him back into beast mode.
November 26, 2009 @ 01:15 PM
bobba

Predictable as in how they drop clues left and right?
November 27, 2009 @ 09:08 AM
dalek

I actually had to do a double take and make sure I didn't post that. I feel EXACTLY the same way.
November 27, 2009 @ 02:40 PM
true blue

Yeah this show is super crazy, i like the concept.
November 30, 2009 @ 01:34 PM
C_Augustus_O

The season just keep getting crazy, and yes dexter is slacking on his killing steez but his character had to evolved. He is a family man now, he is not killing for him self anymore nor does he need to kill anymore.

It is now more personal to him than just an urge

November 30, 2009 @ 06:28 PM
young idiot

then the whole premise is gone. if he doesn't need to kill, then he's even more fucked up.

i say dexter goes to jail by the finale. that'd reprise this horrendous season for me.
November 30, 2009 @ 08:36 PM
C_Augustus_O

then the whole premise is gone. if he doesn't need to kill, then he's even more fucked up.

i say dexter goes to jail by the finale. that'd reprise this horrendous season for me.

in a way your right, but i know the writers have something up their selves

November 30, 2009 @ 09:34 PM
jaded

I don't have any problems with it yet, though Dexter's wife does get on my nerves most episodes because she's always smothering him in all the scenes. I have a lot of faith in the finale though, I think it will satisfy everyone and show some things people have been waiting to see all season. I want to see Dexter beat the fuck out of his neighbor.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

December 1, 2009 @ 11:48 PM
TwiggyDig

dude i fuckin love this season.

1. Dexter is acting like an idiot b/c he thought he could relate to trinity so he wanted to learn, little did he know trinity was a fuckin D-bag.
2. I agree
3. There will be more twists by seasons end, and i didn't expect her to be the shooter.
4. If every season was just him killing people, it would be stupid. dexter is focused on trininty right now.

You were right about his beast mode though. he's lost it for a while but he did go ape shit on arthur at the thanksgiving scene which was cool.

the next few episodes are gonna be ill.
December 4, 2009 @ 12:48 PM
Tom E. Sivertsen

last episode was siiiiccck can`t wait for the next episode, when trinity is hunting dexter! cool
December 7, 2009 @ 01:57 AM
STI Guy

holy fuck can't wait for this season's finale. shit got fucking crazy.
December 8, 2009 @ 11:04 AM
alex.

this season been so much better than the third one coolcool
December 8, 2009 @ 07:12 PM
sellme

this season been so much better than the third one coolcool

co fucking sign.
December 11, 2009 @ 03:29 PM
dalek

I thought the last episode was kinda dumb for two reasons.

1. Christine in the interrogation room was mad hard and didn't crack at all. Yet we see that any other time, she folds and starts crying like a bitch. She's not able to control her emotions yet she was stone faced while getting questioned. A little far-fetched to me.

2. As soon as Dexter answered the phone from Trinity and I saw that he was in the carnival again, I knew he was trying to lure him there. And I'm not as smart as Dexter. No way he would have fallen for that.
December 14, 2009 @ 12:11 AM
JStorm803

^What? How is it odd? The first time she didn't realize she was gonna be a suspect until she blurted the wrong thing out to Debrah, the second time, she was under some stress.

Dag the Season Finale was...kinda crazy can't say I saw that one coming.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

December 14, 2009 @ 12:14 AM
jaded

I thought the last episode was kinda dumb for two reasons.

1. Christine in the interrogation room was mad hard and didn't crack at all. Yet we see that any other time, she folds and starts crying like a bitch. She's not able to control her emotions yet she was stone faced while getting questioned. A little far-fetched to me.

2. As soon as Dexter answered the phone from Trinity and I saw that he was in the carnival again, I knew he was trying to lure him there. And I'm not as smart as Dexter. No way he would have fallen for that.

Christine was still under the impression that she was going to be redeeming herself to her father at that time. When she realized that her dad blamed everything on her for fucking things up, she was a mess emotionally, and started to crack.

Finale was crazy, I was not expecting that ending at all.

December 14, 2009 @ 02:23 AM
STI Guy

wow the finale of this season was so unexpected. i guess they're gonna make dexter a loner again. which means back to the good shit!
December 14, 2009 @ 05:09 AM
Spankbank

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW and this is one of the reasons why Dexter is one of my favorite shows smile

CAN NOT WAIT UNTIL SEASON 5!
December 14, 2009 @ 06:02 AM
alex.

I was like okay, good ep but the previous ones were better and then sadsadsadsad
December 14, 2009 @ 06:31 AM
Ledger

^^^^ Felt the same, wasn't enjoying the ep much until the last scene. Fucking hated Rita with all the bitching but damn shit was so sad to see her in the bathtub.
December 14, 2009 @ 08:23 AM
C_Augustus_O

Did they really have to kill off Rita, shit that was sad as fuck, sadsadsadsadsad
i guess dexter would good back to his dark passenger

December 14, 2009 @ 03:44 PM
jaded

Did anyone else watch the post episode chat between Michael C. Hall and John Lithgow?

Like they said in their chat, it will be very interesting to see how Dexter handles a situation that calls for revenge when the person he would have to go after is already dead.

December 14, 2009 @ 04:16 PM
dalek

That was horrible. I hate this show now. The first season was so great. What the hell happened?

The Trinity killing was so anti-climatic.

Please login first to reply.