September 10, 2013 @ 08:22 PM
chief

how many episodes are left in this season?

•••

September 10, 2013 @ 08:31 PM
undercoverism

2 more left
September 11, 2013 @ 02:46 AM
Bet

this season has been pretty lame in my opinion
September 11, 2013 @ 07:49 AM
Quincy Banks

quincybanks.bandcamp.com | quincybanks.tumblr.com | instagram.com/quincybanks | twitter.com/QQuincyBanks | soundcloud.com/quincybanks

September 11, 2013 @ 08:13 AM
chief

harrison you dumb fuckin idiot

•••

September 11, 2013 @ 06:45 PM
Moises Arias

2 more left
im so happy this show is ending cause it sucks so much right now. So mad i invested so much time in this show. The only good part this whole season was the brain surgeon killing vogel

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

September 11, 2013 @ 07:00 PM
undercoverism

2 more left
im so happy this show is ending cause it sucks so much right now. So mad i invested so much time in this show. The only good part this whole season was the brain surgeon killing vogel
agreed. this last season is terrible. Dexter is mad different ever since Hannah showed up... she's just a loose end too. the writers fucked up Dexter and gave him emotions and there's really no excitement from the show anymore like the past seasons. they leaving all the suspension to the last episode (since absolutely no suspension was built throughout the season) or ending it into a love story happily ever after...? smh, thought the last season had potential too.
September 14, 2013 @ 04:36 PM
froang

Yeah Dexter's not going to get a happy ending and we all know it haha.
September 16, 2013 @ 05:44 AM
undercoverism

yup, i was right. these last episodes were shit but this episode was pretty good, i'm not gonna lie. i can't wait to see how this all ends.
September 17, 2013 @ 12:53 AM
jacobsever

I feel like the only reason you guy's like this show is because of the killings and amount of blood/gore. I personally really like this season. I'm all for drama and the actual story. I think Dexter has come a long way and has grown into an actual member of society, something nobody thought he could do. This entire series has been one huge coming of age story for him. I like seeing a transformed Dexter. 

I feel like the most genuine emotion he has showed all season has been for his boat. He was talking about it with so much love, and you could tell he didn't want to get rid of it. He realized while talking about it that he liked being out on the water for more than simply dumping bodies.

September 17, 2013 @ 04:33 AM
Bet

Only good thing that has happened this season.
September 17, 2013 @ 04:35 AM
undercoverism

Only good thing that has happened this season.
small ass titties but yeah she's pretty cute. good shit Masuka.
September 17, 2013 @ 05:25 AM
Bet

Im sorry, but I think it is absolutely fucking dumb how the department of security or what ever he was let go the number one wanted dude in Miami? but let's focus on Hannah McKay...
September 17, 2013 @ 06:06 AM
undercoverism

Im sorry, but I think it is absolutely fucking dumb how the department of security or what ever he was let go the number one wanted dude in Miami? but let's focus on Hannah McKay...
guess they figured it's the last season so they'd have some lazy ass writing... Hannah McKay, I would definitely simp. cool
September 17, 2013 @ 10:29 AM
Coldchain

Deb has really grown on me since last season. At this point I'm more interested to see how everything works out for her.

Tumblr: patrickromain.tumblr.com Instagram: @patrickromain Twitter: @patrickromainjr

September 20, 2013 @ 06:17 PM
Moises Arias

so much shit they got to go through and only one more episode. You can tell this finale is going to be rushed and sloppy 

September 23, 2013 @ 02:10 AM
slytendencies

After 8 seasons of dexter his sister dead just ruins it for me
I love Dexter but this finale was ridiculously unsatisfying.
September 23, 2013 @ 02:21 AM
NZOO

Don't badmind me.

September 23, 2013 @ 05:11 AM
Moises Arias

dex killing BS was cool "imma kill you with this pen". Aint gone front almost shed a tear when dex pulled the plug on Deb and tossed her off the boat.

September 23, 2013 @ 05:51 AM
susdaddy

The last season was missing those juicy cliffhangers n suspenseful moments
not all the seasons have much of that but the ones that do (especially the earlier ones) are the best
finale was soooo weak and i feel like the whole season could have been a mistake
but dexter is still my show so whatever i'll like it no matter what
wish it ended differently though
September 23, 2013 @ 07:43 AM
Bet

Born with a chainsaw, ends with a chainsaw.
September 23, 2013 @ 08:01 AM
jaded

Finale was lame. Dexter pulls a Batman and survives to start a new life while everyone thinks he died. First few seasons will always be good, but it took a steep dive after that.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

September 23, 2013 @ 08:03 PM
doms

The finale was mega sloppy. Anyone else pissed off that we got absolutely no closure at all for the other characters like Quinn & Batista? Ending was mega fake and unoriginal as well, sad end to a show that started off so well
September 23, 2013 @ 08:20 PM
Pantic

Fuuuck what an unsatisfying ending! This is what some guy said about it, and its so true:

What nobody seems to accept is ...the Audience is Dexter's final victim
September 23, 2013 @ 09:34 PM
jaded

The writing has been sloppy since season 5. Just like when Dexter kills a guy in the baggage storage of a major airport and gets away with it. Nevermind the fact that an airport would be absolutely covered in cameras and security. Then last night he pulls up to the hospital's dock in his boat, walks in wearing street clothes (the clothes he kills in), and pushes Deb out to the dock, carries her to his boat, and speeds away. Just because the hospital is preparing for the storm, no one notices that he takes someone from ICU and leaves? No one happens to notice a guy carrying a body to the only boat docked at the hospital? And how was he able to go out into the eye of the storm and get away but leave his boat to be wrecked by it? 

September 23, 2013 @ 09:57 PM
Bet

When he was attempting to sell the boat he said it had a life raft so I guess that's how he got out but what the fuck was the point of introducing Masuka's daughter???
September 23, 2013 @ 10:11 PM
jmac100394

I used to love dexter, but the last 48 episodes have been an enormous waste of time.  Just ridiculous plot points and useless characters that all lead to nothing.  Dexter was most interesting when he showed that he wasn't just an emotionless sack of meat, but that's all he's been for the last 4 seasons.  When compared to a show  like breaking bad, this show  (post season 4) can't even compete.  
September 23, 2013 @ 10:21 PM
jaded

When he was attempting to sell the boat he said it had a life raft so I guess that's how he got out but what the fuck was the point of introducing Masuka's daughter???
So he drove his boat into the storm and made it out alive on a life raft?

September 23, 2013 @ 10:50 PM
Bet

Oh I think it as dumb as you do but I guess that's how they will say he got out. The whole season is filled with questionable actions.
September 23, 2013 @ 11:28 PM
Coldchain

I just finished watching the finale and I gotta admit it was a pretty good episode. I was rolling when Batista and Quinn were questioning Dexter after he killed Saxon and Batista said, "But you don't even work here anymore." That last scene had me like confused. I was expecting him to sneak up on another lumber jack and kill him.

Tumblr: patrickromain.tumblr.com Instagram: @patrickromain Twitter: @patrickromainjr

Please login first to reply.