December 14, 2012 @ 04:44 AM
jaded

I don't really trust anything I see in the previews because they are always cut to be way more dramatic than the episode ends up being. I'm sure that clip of Doakes will just end up being someone's flashback.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

December 14, 2012 @ 04:46 AM
jaded

I don't really trust anything I see in the previews because they are always cut to be way more dramatic than the episode ends up being. I'm sure that clip of Doakes will just end up being someone's flashback.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

December 16, 2012 @ 11:48 PM
Bet

This finale is gonna be crazy 
December 17, 2012 @ 03:04 AM
ATLchop

God damn that was the best episode of Dexter I've ever seen. Shouts out to the writers they killed it this season.
December 17, 2012 @ 04:49 AM
dieseldan

fuckkk.. not sure how they will make a whole season off of this but was a good ending to this season. deb and dexter are forever bound in tragedy.
December 17, 2012 @ 04:55 AM
Beach2theBay

They'll have to run. Deb fucked up Dexter's whole set up. She called the dispatcher to see where LaGuierta was then LaGuierta ends up missing? Deb is going to be the first fucking suspect. Im sure Deb will have to explain why her gun was fired too. Dexter and Deb are definitely gonna fuck next season.
December 17, 2012 @ 05:19 AM
Shammgod

^ Yeah I'm also wondering how he's going to cover that one up. I'm expecting some crazy shit because it's the last season.

This season was better than the last two combined. Also looks like Hannah will be in the final season, unless she decides to just leave Dexter alone which I highly doubt. I'm surprised Deb didn't hear about Hannah breaking out of the hospital. Figured she would hear about it right away.
December 17, 2012 @ 05:45 AM
Bet

Liked the first half of the episode a lot better than the second half but next season shit is gonna hit the fan.
December 17, 2012 @ 10:19 AM
popeyes

this season was fucking amazing.

john lamone is a fag. boland is a fag.

December 17, 2012 @ 10:38 AM
Replicant

They'll have to run. Deb fucked up Dexter's whole set up. She called the dispatcher to see where LaGuierta was then LaGuierta ends up missing? Deb is going to be the first fucking suspect. Im sure Deb will have to explain why her gun was fired too. Dexter and Deb are definitely gonna fuck next season.
I thought that too when Deb made that phone call. 

Deb is the epitomy of irrational decisions/behaviour women make under duress. I get the fact that that's what her character is supposed to be, but that doesn't make it any less annoying.

December 17, 2012 @ 02:57 PM
real nigga

this season was fucking amazing.
Eh, it was alright..

Young niggas run everything

December 17, 2012 @ 03:13 PM
R.

Damn that was sick, can't wait for the last season.

I really enjoy those mind vender quotes that Dexter says at the end. cool
December 17, 2012 @ 06:23 PM
Moises Arias

hope hannah fine ass returns for the next season. 

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

December 17, 2012 @ 07:36 PM
RawShack

yeah dex and deb are definitely fucked. this ending was great but it leaves me with tons of questions. like what happened to the bodies of laguerta and estrada? why did deb not use laguerta's gun but used her own? man i can't wait for next season.
December 17, 2012 @ 08:43 PM
real nigga

Well no shit, you think she's just gonna disappear after she escaped?

December 17, 2012 @ 08:58 PM
Beach2theBay

yeah dex and deb are definitely fucked. this ending was great but it leaves me with tons of questions. like what happened to the bodies of laguerta and estrada? why did deb not use laguerta's gun but used her own? man i can't wait for next season.
Im sure Dexter cut up the bodies and dumped them like he always does. Also, Deb acted out of panic and didn't know anything about Dexter's plan to use LaGuierta's gun. Dexter wearing his killing henley to the party really shocked me. That seemed to be a hint at Dexter's two lives becoming one after killing an innocent person.
December 17, 2012 @ 11:49 PM

damn these flashbacks in last night's episode made me really miss Doakes in the show. nigga's fucking funny af
December 18, 2012 @ 05:23 AM
Pantic

I miss back when Dexter was cold as hell and everything was a straight up facade. 
It just feels hard to believe he is still a psychopath the way he cares about everyone.
Episode was good tho, lots of great lines "i guess im just a creep motherfucker" cool But don't know how i feel about Laguerta being gone
December 18, 2012 @ 07:54 AM
zilla

i think the point of this season was that dexter is not a psychopath. that's what elevated it imo (cos deb shooting laguerta instead of dexter doing it is kind of a cop-out).

the whole deconstruction of his dark passenger just being an excuse or harry trying to dress up how he made dexter a bad dude, his code not really being necessary, the idea that dexter having the self-awareness that he does means he is a lot more normal than he thought, it's interesting af. it makes the things he does *count* because it's like, he has total control, he's not being possessed by loki or whatever. he doesn't kill people cos he has to, he does it cos it feels good and he wants to.
December 18, 2012 @ 12:48 PM
Pantic

I think its uninteresting af. I liked the unique concept of having an actual psychopath as a main character, makes for a much more interesting watch rather than yet another cop show with murder and love drama. I think the first season of dexter is among the best television ive ever seen, but lately its falling off
December 18, 2012 @ 02:58 PM
real nigga

I think its uninteresting af. I liked the unique concept of having an actual psychopath as a main character, makes for a much more interesting watch rather than yet another cop show with murder and love drama. I think the first season of dexter is among the best television ive ever seen, but lately its falling off
Thank you so very much, the feeling that the first two seasons gave me is incomparable to any recent season. 

December 18, 2012 @ 05:22 PM
Moises Arias

dex last girl disappeared and never came back

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

December 18, 2012 @ 05:59 PM
Bet

dex last girl disappeared and never came back
She dropped those black orchids off at Dexter's house, never know whats gonna happen.
December 18, 2012 @ 06:36 PM
kaleljorel71

Glorified white male crime
but the show is well written, my fam enjoys it... 
December 18, 2012 @ 08:01 PM
zilla

sopranos did that already tho
December 20, 2012 @ 11:35 AM
PlatinumRespect

so you mean to tell me that there wasnt any blood on deb's dress at the party after she was holding laguerta's dead body?

i mean, im not really one to be nit picky about certain things in shows, but that could have been easily avoided in the writers room
December 21, 2012 @ 08:42 PM
Joseph Khur

deb needs to back the fuck off and let dexter do his thing, its getting annoying
May 18, 2013 @ 12:46 AM
Bet

June 30, 2013 @ 11:53 PM
bill burr

starts tonight cant wait woooooo
July 1, 2013 @ 03:22 AM
Fusion

If anyone doesn't showtime go to this link to watch the season premiere 
http://www.sho.com/sho/video/full-episodes

Yes.

Please login first to reply.