Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 3, 2012 @ 06:21 AM
zilla

This season has been great and I think next season is going to be the last one.

I see Quinn taking a huge L soon, I think his days are numbered.

I don't think anything will happen to Laguerta this season, I can see a plot for the final season involving her and Deb vs. Dexter.
season 8 is already confirmed as the final season

shit is closing in on dexter and hannah. i hope she comes back next season unlike everyone who has learned about dex.
December 3, 2012 @ 06:28 AM
bjornvan

damn hannah's dad is a total douche bag
I didnt like that bit.It seemed too far fetched.That whole acting all nice then just turn completely rude.It was obvious dex  was gonna kill him as soon as they met...
Its gonna be funny when she find out dex killed her dad doh.
December 3, 2012 @ 06:31 AM
Moises Arias

I didnt like that bit.It seemed too far fetched.That whole acting all nice then just turn completely rude.It was obvious dex  was gonna kill him as soon as they met...

I think she already got a feeling he did kill her dad. She had that weird look in her eyes like she knew what was up. Plus it was obvious the dad was still a dead beat from the start, dead beat dads dont change unless money is involved. 

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

December 3, 2012 @ 06:32 AM
Moises Arias

I think she already got a feeling he did kill her dad. She had that weird look in her eyes like she knew what was up. Plus it was obvious the dad was still a dead beat from the start, dead beat dads dont change unless money is involved. 

December 4, 2012 @ 05:19 PM
Hames

Dexter is going to have to get rid of laguerta, she is really close to finding him out. 
December 4, 2012 @ 05:46 PM
Bet

After seeing the sneak peaks for next week I bet Deb takes to many of those anxiety pills that they showed last night. Passes out or what ever and makes it seem like Hannah tried to poison her then making Dexter have to choose between his sister and Hannah. Also didnt Laguerta say there was one more person still alive that that killed his mom but it is in jail? I think she is gonna try and set up a trap by releasing him.
December 6, 2012 @ 06:34 AM
jmac100394

Fuck these writers, why would you kill Isaac?  He's the only good villain since trinity and they off him like that, god damn.  Only way this season gets redeemed is if cyborg Doakes comes back at the end and kills everyone in miami metro
December 6, 2012 @ 07:31 AM
jacobsever

Hannah is 10x hotter than Rita. I approve.

December 6, 2012 @ 07:53 AM
indecisive

agree. Rita just kept getting more annoying as time progressed. Good thing they killed her off. LaGuerta is closing in on Dexter and what Judgmint said, I think this could be an actual possibility. LaGuerta  needs to go too
December 10, 2012 @ 07:52 AM
R.

Damn dat preview! I can't wait for the next episode. cool
December 10, 2012 @ 07:56 AM
Beach2theBay

Yeah I'm surprised this thread isn't popping. This was a good season except for them killing off Isaac. 
December 10, 2012 @ 09:49 AM
jaded

Well, Deb finally figured out how to get rid of Hanna cool The preview for next week's episode was intense, but those are always so misleading. Hoping for a great finale.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

December 10, 2012 @ 04:13 PM
real nigga

Season Finale is about to be so crazy =O

Young niggas run everything

December 10, 2012 @ 04:14 PM
real nigga

Nobody better than my baby Deb doe smile

December 10, 2012 @ 08:36 PM
Moises Arias

debra is fucked upped. poisoning her own water like that to frame innocent hannah. deb gotta be the best dexter villain yet

December 10, 2012 @ 08:41 PM
Beach2theBay

debra is fucked upped. poisoning her own water like that to frame innocent hannah. deb gotta be the best dexter villain yet
WTF? I must have missed that in the preview.
December 10, 2012 @ 10:14 PM
jaded

It wasn't in the preview, it's what she did in the episode. She put a bunch of her anti-anxiety medication in her water, she dozed off while she was driving and wrecked her car, and lead Dexter to believe that Hannah did it.

December 11, 2012 @ 12:46 AM
Bet

After seeing the sneak peaks for next week I bet Deb takes to many of those anxiety pills that they showed last night. Passes out or what ever and makes it seem like Hannah tried to poison her then making Dexter have to choose between his sister and Hannah. Also didnt Laguerta say there was one more person still alive that that killed his mom but it is in jail? I think she is gonna try and set up a trap by releasing him.
Called that shit a week ago, happy I have no idea what is gonna happen in the finale. 
December 11, 2012 @ 02:01 AM
Shammgod

the thing is...we don't know for sure if Deb put those pills in her water or Hannah did. We only know that Dexter believes Hannah did it and believes that Deb couldn't have done it. They'll probably never tell us who exactly did it.
December 11, 2012 @ 02:07 AM
jaded

Yeah, it's hard to say for sure at the moment, we'll have to see what happens next week. Personally, I think Deb did it, because she knew it would be the only way to get Hannah behind bars. If Deb did do it, it's an incredibly risky thing for her to do to herself, because she could've just as easily been killed in the car wreck or killed someone else. I just don't know when Hannah would've had an opportunity to do that. I'm also wondering if Hannah will end up being the one that exposes Dexter in an effort to cut a deal for herself.

December 11, 2012 @ 12:07 PM
Moises Arias

Yeah, it's hard to say for sure at the moment, we'll have to see what happens next week. Personally, I think Deb did it, because she knew it would be the only way to get Hannah behind bars. If Deb did do it, it's an incredibly risky thing for her to do to herself, because she could've just as easily been killed in the car wreck or killed someone else. I just don't know when Hannah would've had an opportunity to do that. I'm also wondering if Hannah will end up being the one that exposes Dexter in an effort to cut a deal for herself.
Deb is known for doing dumb reckless shit. Doubt hannah would do it she would gain nothing from hurting Deb unless she wanted to die or go to jail quicker. 

December 12, 2012 @ 05:09 AM
zilla

i hate that we're going into the finale like this. i wanted dexter and hannah to be together next season but cos he's too dumb to see what little hannah could gain from a failed murder attempt it seems like he's lost her for good. (i believed her when she said she's never failed in killing someone).

i wonder if he'll realise and try to make it right or if they'll string it out so she has reason to snitch on dexter. also i'm waiting for deb to start asking how doakes died because she's known for a season that he's the bay harbour butcher and seems to have no problem that dexter framed him. i wonder if when she finds out that'll be the last straw?
December 12, 2012 @ 05:25 AM
Jay_Bird

i love dexter
December 12, 2012 @ 06:18 AM
Moises Arias

i hate that we're going into the finale like this. i wanted dexter and hannah to be together next season but cos he's too dumb to see what little hannah could gain from a failed murder attempt it seems like he's lost her for good. (i believed her when she said she's never failed in killing someone).

i wonder if he'll realise and try to make it right or if they'll string it out so she has reason to snitch on dexter. also i'm waiting for deb to start asking how doakes died because she's known for a season that he's the bay harbour butcher and seems to have no problem that dexter framed him. i wonder if when she finds out that'll be the last straw?
deb knows how doakes died everyone in MIA homicide knows. dexter was going to turn himself in til his physco girl burned doakes up

December 12, 2012 @ 05:36 PM
real nigga

Here's an interesting theory I came across about how Dexter can slide his way out. Cross post from NT.

also , new theory inlolving louie  **spoiler**  dexter can pin louie as the bay harbour copy cat butcher , he did video vlogs on how much he disliked dexter....matuska can testify on him stealing the  ice truck killers files and he was working on a serial killer video game , on top of the fact his serial killer video game had a simulator that let you play as the bay harbour butcher.....meh lmao

December 12, 2012 @ 09:54 PM
Bet

Here's an interesting theory I came across about how Dexter can slide his way out. Cross post from NT.

also , new theory inlolving louie  **spoiler**  dexter can pin louie as the bay harbour copy cat butcher , he did video vlogs on how much he disliked dexter....matuska can testify on him stealing the  ice truck killers files and he was working on a serial killer video game , on top of the fact his serial killer video game had a simulator that let you play as the bay harbour butcher.....meh lmao
Completely forgot about Louis lol, bet this is gonna happen.
December 12, 2012 @ 11:06 PM
Moises Arias

perfectly good way for dex to stop things. Hopefully the writers didnt forget about louis

December 13, 2012 @ 01:54 AM
zilla

@pyrex miami metro don't know that dexter framed doakes. they think he was doing some shady shit and blew himself up. deb doesn't know that it is completely dexter's fault that he died. i hope this isn't forgotten like how quinn was gonna be doakes 2.0 and was never a threat again.
December 13, 2012 @ 07:51 AM
RawShack

wait you guys didn't see the previews? ***spoiler*** Doakes shows up and says "suprise muthafucka" (of course they would portray a black man saying that). but anyway there's a bunch of preview scenes of dexter getting caught. btw didn't they said they're gonna make a season 8 why does this feel more of a finale to the whole dexter series?
December 14, 2012 @ 03:58 AM

wait, ya'll niggas really think Doakes is still alive. Or is that a flashback form of him in the preview trailer. shit would be cray

Please login first to reply.