300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
November 7, 2012 @ 09:50 PM
Bet

^it gets better 4th season was the highlight of the show in my opinion but on the real, stay out of these discussions because I read up early on a season and read a huge spoiler.
November 7, 2012 @ 11:33 PM
real nigga

^it gets better 4th season was the highlight of the show in my opinion but on the real, stay out of these discussions because I read up early on a season and read a huge spoiler.

1st two seasons were my favorites

Young niggas run everything

November 13, 2012 @ 12:19 AM
jaded

What police station wouldn't have cameras all over their evidence room? These guys shouldn't just ignore such obvious details. Quinn would be busted in a second.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

November 13, 2012 @ 12:39 AM
NZOO

What police station wouldn't have cameras all over their evidence room? These guys shouldn't just ignore such obvious details. Quinn would be busted in a second.

idk shit is unpredictable at this point, him smashing that blonde bitch was random af.

Don't badmind me.

November 13, 2012 @ 12:48 AM
jaded

Just seems like lazy writing. Rather than acknowledge the fact that an evidence room would be loaded with security measures, they just write it so Quinn walks right in and steals what he needs. It was the same thing with Dexter killing in the airport earlier this season; airports are covered with cameras, aside from restrooms there's probably not a single room in an airport that isn't monitored by video surveillance. I'm able to suspend disbelief, but at a certain point you have to recognize that these are things they'd never get away with.

November 13, 2012 @ 09:49 PM
It's Only Hype

^and Hannah has an undetectable poison now confused
November 17, 2012 @ 08:07 PM
Bet

Also Quinn throwing 10gs to Bautista thats fishy as hell
November 18, 2012 @ 10:06 PM
dalek

Hmmm... I haven't watched this show at all this season or last. Just doesn't do it for me anymore.

But, I was curious what was going on so I read the plot summaries on Wikipedia. And after seeing what the last episode of this season is called, I'm VERY tempted to watch again. Or at least tune in for that final episode.
November 19, 2012 @ 12:44 AM
zilla

this season is def worth watching if you've been growing tired of dexter. knowing next season is the last, the fact that deb knows about dexter has kinda changed the show (even if certain things stay the same, they can't for too long)
November 19, 2012 @ 06:22 AM
jaded

Pretty good episode. Deb is losing it and LaGuerta is getting real nosey.

November 19, 2012 @ 09:02 AM
slytendencies

@jaded yea LaGuerta gon' have to die if she keeps snooping around. I got a good feeling about the end of this season, so many things have come together at the same time there's so many possibilities to what can happen with Hannah, Isaac, LaGuerta, The kids now that there with Dexter and Deb now that she knows about him and she told him about that weird love she has for him.
November 19, 2012 @ 11:23 AM
R.

Damn Dexter about to go ham. cool
November 19, 2012 @ 05:38 PM
Moises Arias

good to see the kids again. lol at aster smokin pot

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

November 20, 2012 @ 03:19 AM
Bet

Jennifer Carpenter (Deb) killed it last night
November 20, 2012 @ 06:56 AM

Can anyone explain what happened when Laguerta was scrolling down the list of names and came down to Dexter? What list and was she looking at and what did it mean? talking about the episode two weeks ago.
November 20, 2012 @ 07:20 AM
Unreachable

That bar scene with Isaak and Dexter was so good.

November 20, 2012 @ 09:13 AM
Beach2theBay

I really want to like Dexter again cuz this season looks promising as hell but I've been burned before. That scene with Isaac in the bar was dope. I had a feeling Isaac and Victor were going to lovers because he was way too lit for it just to be his friend. Also, the picture of Isaac and Victor reminded me of that part in Bad Boys were the hooker that Will Smith and Martin Lawrence were lovers haha.
November 20, 2012 @ 05:30 PM
Bet

Can anyone explain what happened when Laguerta was scrolling down the list of names and came down to Dexter? What list and was she looking at and what did it mean? talking about the episode two weeks ago.

She was looking at the list of boat owners in Miami Metro because the Bay Harbor Butcher had a boat and she is just being a nosy ass.
November 26, 2012 @ 07:03 AM
jaded

Dexter is acting like a god damn simp

November 26, 2012 @ 07:43 AM
Shammgod

^Quinn is a god damn simp

RIP Isaak sad . Was one of my favorite characters from this show.

Weird for them to introduce a new killer this late into the season. They're also making it obvious (or at least making it seem) as to who it is based on the previews, etc. Anybody else think of Doakes when they think of burn victims?

Edit: Just read that the season finale's title is ""Surprise, Motherfucker!"".....obvious that Doakes (dead or alive) will play a role in the closing of this season
November 26, 2012 @ 08:39 AM
jaded

They seem to be making it blatantly obvious that they want us to think it's the arson inspector. He is a weirdo, but I don't think it would be him. Plus I think it would be kind of dumb to make a fire fighter a serial killer when Dexter is a cop doing the same shit.

November 26, 2012 @ 07:28 PM
Moises Arias

issac gone my nigga dead.

November 27, 2012 @ 12:52 AM
Bet

^Quinn is a god damn simp

RIP Isaak sad . Was one of my favorite characters from this show.

Weird for them to introduce a new killer this late into the season. They're also making it obvious (or at least making it seem) as to who it is based on the previews, etc. Anybody else think of Doakes when they think of burn victims?

Edit: Just read that the season finale's title is ""Surprise, Motherfucker!"".....obvious that Doakes (dead or alive) will play a role in the closing of this season

Nah its just going to be the surprise of Laguerta finally connecting the dots that are right in front of her face and figuring out Dexter is a serial killer.
November 27, 2012 @ 02:16 AM
NZOO

Laguerta finna die by Dex bitch poison some how and the dude causing all the fires will get tied to Travis being burned in the church. He will probably take the fall for the past murders too..

Don't badmind me.

November 27, 2012 @ 03:23 AM
zilla

i think in the end of the season deb has to find out more about dexter. there's so much they haven't discussed, like how close he was to the ice truck killer or doakes. it seemed like at the end of this episode deb was kinda becoming colder towards dex. i think she's gonna end up turning on him.
November 27, 2012 @ 04:38 AM
Beach2theBay

i think in the end of the season deb has to find out more about dexter. there's so much they haven't discussed, like how close he was to the ice truck killer or doakes. it seemed like at the end of this episode deb was kinda becoming colder towards dex. i think she's gonna end up turning on him.

the ice truck killer was his brother right? they talked about that already. I think they talked about him being the bay harbor butcher too but not about him killing/framing doakes.
November 27, 2012 @ 05:06 AM
Moises Arias

Laguerta finna die by Dex bitch poison some how and the dude causing all the fires will get tied to Travis being burned in the church. He will probably take the fall for the past murders too..

sounds about right. dex gone end up killing his girl when he find out she murdered laguerta

November 27, 2012 @ 05:21 AM
esjay

damn my nigga isaak , such a cool character .

Last 2 episodes got my hyped , was losing interest in the show until the last couple of episodes .

Honestly when deb walked into the house and that chick was just lying there with all that blood I figured she was dead lmao , would have been dex's biggest L .

MY FS THREAD , CHEAP ASS SHIT : http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/178540/

November 28, 2012 @ 01:33 AM
clo562

This season has been great and I think next season is going to be the last one.

I see Quinn taking a huge L soon, I think his days are numbered.

I don't think anything will happen to Laguerta this season, I can see a plot for the final season involving her and Deb vs. Dexter.
December 3, 2012 @ 05:11 AM
Moises Arias

damn hannah's dad is a total douche bag

Please login first to reply.