Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
August 21, 2012 @ 01:18 PM

Inactive

Season 7, September 30!
August 21, 2012 @ 02:15 PM
NZOO

I think there is a lot to build off of last season, so I think it's probably going to be one of the best.

Don't badmind me.

August 21, 2012 @ 03:52 PM
LA_1201

damn it feels like it taking forever for sept 30th to get here, ive been watchin the reruns of season 6

taskforce bitch mob nigga

August 21, 2012 @ 04:28 PM
jmac100394

Hasn't been a good season since season 4, but hopefully the show picks up this year. This show is too good to continue this downward spiral
September 30, 2012 @ 11:20 PM
cindyxiu

suspended

tonight. I missed debs mouth!

wtb: small supreme outerwear

October 1, 2012 @ 03:21 AM
popeyes

tonight's episode was fucking sick.

john lamone is a fag. boland is a fag.

October 1, 2012 @ 04:34 AM
NZOO

This first ep is intense, story wise 0_0

Don't badmind me.

October 1, 2012 @ 04:50 AM
Sam

Holy! Perfect way to start the new season.. pacing was awesome!
October 1, 2012 @ 05:09 AM
Jake Ocean

Holy! Perfect way to start the new season.. pacing was awesome!

word, can't believe he told Deb.

http://www.distantlight.co

October 1, 2012 @ 06:46 AM
jaded

Going to be an epic final season cool

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

October 1, 2012 @ 07:10 AM
Moises Arias

Deb had a Hank moment.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

October 1, 2012 @ 07:22 AM
RawShack

holy shit

-okay did anyone notice dexter say "my god" when deb walks into him killing travis? he doesn't believe in god
-that intern dude that stalks dexter you guys think he's gonna be someone important or is dexter just gonna brush him off?
-also did you guys see the previews of the season, deb is in a pool of blood while dexter is like "will you be my..."
October 1, 2012 @ 08:12 AM
jaded

Pretty sure Dexter says "oh God" and that was how last season ended. I think they were just trying to be ironic since he murdered someone on the altar.

They are obviously setting him up to be someone important, they started that last season and in tonight's episode he was on Dexter's computer "checking scores" and in a later scene they showed him cancelling Dexter's Visa card. The mannequin arm that was sent to Dexter was also his doing.

Dexter is in a tuxedo in that scene so I'm sure it's going to be some kind of dream sequence that he has or Deb has. Deb was already having flashbacks in this episode.

October 1, 2012 @ 08:15 AM
indecisive

holy shit

-okay did anyone notice dexter say "oh god" when deb walks into him killing travis? he doesn't believe in god
-that intern dude that stalks dexter you guys think he's gonna be someone important or is dexter just gonna brush him off?
-also did you guys see the previews of the season, deb is in a pool of blood while dexter is like "will you be my..."

First off I didn't catch the season premiere but I know what happens story wise.
First, I believe "oh god" is just a general expression so I wouldn't think much of it.
Intern dude, in my opinion, will have an impact on the season and play some important role.
I cant comment on preview of season but i gotta find the episode online.
October 1, 2012 @ 08:17 AM
indecisive

Didn't they say they pushed it back one more season? Ending in 8 if I'm not mistaken.
October 1, 2012 @ 08:38 AM
SOLE

yep, they're already in contract for at least 2 more (7 and cool

episode was fucking AWESOME, thought it would take all season for deb to find out the extent of his insanity but they're going right into it cool

October 1, 2012 @ 09:00 AM
jaded

Didn't they say they pushed it back one more season? Ending in 8 if I'm not mistaken.

Yeah, I made a mistake. I thought it was a split final season like Breaking Bad is doing, but tonight was the start of season 7 and they're going to finish with season 8. According to the Wiki:

Season 7 premiered on September 30, 2012. Executive producer Sara Colleton confirmed that Season 8 will be the show's last season, and that they already know how the show is going to end.

October 1, 2012 @ 02:31 PM
zilla

i didn't watch any of last season since the premiere but aside from being pleased deb is having her hank moment, wtf is dexter's living situation?

does he live with his nanny? does her boyfriend know about him? why does he still keep the slides in the apartment if there's always someone there? why doesn't he give harrison to rita's parents?

apart from the gaping holes, it was good to see them not beating around the bush with how much deb knows. i think i'm gonna have to approach this show like true blood now, with my brain turned off. kinda disappointing given how good it used to be but the formula of each season is so clear. those guys in ukraine and at the strip club are the bad guys. from this one episode we can predict the whole season and cos there's still another we know nothing drastic can happen til the finale.
October 1, 2012 @ 05:57 PM
jaded

Dexter has his apartment still and has Harrison. She doesn't live there, but she's there a lot because Dexter says he's working late when he's really out doing his killing. We don't really know what her boyfriend is up to yet, but he has a strange fascination with Dexter that seems to be building up to something.

The one thing I really didn't care for about last night's episode is the whole airport scene. Any airport in the country is going to have security everywhere and cameras everywhere, especially a major international airport like Miami International. He wouldn't be able to kill someone in a baggage claim room without it being seen on camera in a security room somewhere. Unless the point is to show that Dexter is starting to get careless and fall apart.

October 2, 2012 @ 04:44 PM
RawShack

^ word like wtf diabetes insulin? really? that easy?
October 2, 2012 @ 04:51 PM
NZOO

The fact that this season started off like this, it can only get more intense lol. Deb may die next episode for all we know...

Don't badmind me.

October 2, 2012 @ 05:44 PM
zilla

^ word like wtf diabetes insulin? really? that easy?

forreal they would have to check that in or some shit lol

deb aint dying next episode lol. there's a lot to explore before dexter gets caught. like did he kill doakes? how many other people know about him? who trained him? are they gonna fuck?

i excited myself
October 2, 2012 @ 06:08 PM

Inactive

Brothas can never catch a break in this show lol. Dokes, Brother Sam, Anderson - but great season opener though
October 2, 2012 @ 06:32 PM
RawShack

word laguauta is on to that blood slide. ya'll think deb gonna snitch cause she's already breaking apart.
October 2, 2012 @ 06:48 PM
zilla

i think laguerta is gonna get killed by deb prolly. dexter can't do it cos laguerta isn't a killer but deb will protect dexter. deb aint skrong enough to snitch
October 2, 2012 @ 06:51 PM

Inactive

Something I was wondering about, did LaGuerta know about Dexter and the blood slides from season 1? or did she just know that Dokes supposedly used them as the Bay Harbor Butcher? I forgot, it's been so long
October 2, 2012 @ 06:59 PM
zilla

she just knows that the bay harbour butcher used blood slides and that she never truly believed it was doakes. i think soon her and quinn are gonna have to parlay cos quinn was the closest other than doakes.
October 2, 2012 @ 07:07 PM

Inactive

she just knows that the bay harbour butcher used blood slides and that she never truly believed it was doakes. i think soon her and quinn are gonna have to parlay cos quinn was the closest other than doakes.

Right, I forgot how close she and Doakes were in the 1st season. Makes sense now
October 7, 2012 @ 11:10 PM
cindyxiu

suspended

tonight.

lag. has been need to be on table..

wtb: small supreme outerwear

October 8, 2012 @ 01:30 AM
bjornvan

dexter and deb gonna fuck im calling that shit

Please login first to reply.