December 12, 2011 @ 15:59:32
This episode was the best, I'm pissed it took this long.

Don't badmind me.

December 12, 2011 @ 17:25:01
Fuck I shouldn't have watched that little preview at the end of this episode, I felt like it gave the whole outline for the next one... one of the best episodes this season though imo.
December 12, 2011 @ 19:32:09
jaded
I need to rewatch it. I had it on in the background because I was working on my computer and I haven't really liked this season that much, but now you guys are saying last night's episode was really good.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

December 12, 2011 @ 19:41:47
I don't really think it was that good of an episode. I felt like it just picked the slow pace on the whole dexter vs travis
December 19, 2011 @ 05:38:54
Damn, that last episode was weak as fuck. Only good part was the last 30 seconds and I completely saw that coming...
December 19, 2011 @ 07:15:18
I think the show is on the verge of Deb finding out. Sure they've always played with the idea of Deb finding out but I feel like the writers are dropping a lot of hints. Dexter got caught going to Iowa or where ever and Deb can't be stupid enough to totally ignore that. Also, she's been feeling alone because Dexter shuts her out and her dad never paid attention to her and she's trying to become her dad to fill some gap. Maybe she'll have some emotional break down then catch Dexter again. Also, maybe the thing with Travis and ghost Geller will make Dexter reveal to Deb that Harry talks to him?

I called Deb finding out bitches! Weak ass season but the set up for next season was worth it. Shit about to go down!
December 19, 2011 @ 07:23:05
definitely a weak season. ending makes me look forward to the next tho.

best villain has got to be Jordan Chase...dude was untouchable. DDK was fuckin stupid.
December 19, 2011 @ 09:34:09
jaded
definitely a weak season. ending makes me look forward to the next tho.

best villain has got to be Jordan Chase...dude was untouchable. DDK was fuckin stupid.

Best villain/season was Trinity in my opinion

Deb dun goofed

December 19, 2011 @ 11:12:23
I watched the first episode and the last episode of the season. You know it's a bad show when I wasn't lost at all... It's like a soap opera. You can skip years in between and still follow along.
December 20, 2011 @ 14:54:11
im pissed they didnt even do anything with the hand that nerd sent back to dexter..next season i guess? they really made a point of the nerd creeping hard on dexter i think hes gay for him
December 20, 2011 @ 19:03:30
jaded
im pissed they didnt even do anything with the hand that nerd sent back to dexter..next season i guess? they really made a point of the nerd creeping hard on dexter i think hes gay for him

Yeah I brought that up to my brother, Dexter never got to see it.

December 21, 2011 @ 04:39:31
LOL!!!!!!! deb saw dexter kill him RIP dexter the tv show.
December 21, 2011 @ 06:14:06
LOL!!!!!!! deb saw dexter kill him RIP dexter the tv show.

yeah theyre renaming the series to Masuka
December 21, 2011 @ 15:28:59
I had the weirdest boner last night. At the end I thought it was going to play out and Deb would be all turned on by the kill and there would be some cestwin. But not really cause they aren't blood or something.

Friend told me she might be traumatized and have flashbacks of ice truck killer (dex's brother) or some shit and the season will play off on that while having the gamer guy be some low key psycho and copying all the previous murders.

Meh.
December 21, 2011 @ 20:43:44
jaded
I hope the intern isn't the focus of next season, because I think that would be boring as fuck, especially if he's just a copycat killer.

December 21, 2011 @ 23:43:09
He's not. I think the intern might be Brian's son, actually. Next season will definitely be about him though.
December 23, 2011 @ 04:33:38
December 23, 2011 @ 04:39:25
He's not. I think the intern might be Brian's son, actually. Next season will definitely be about him though.

That would be boring as fcuk.. but how old is the intern anyways?
December 23, 2011 @ 07:18:05
jaded

That would be boring as fcuk.. but how old is the intern anyways?

I would guess early thirties

December 23, 2011 @ 08:37:52

RIP Doakes you bad motherfucker
December 29, 2011 @ 19:25:46
Kayv
This season was wack as fuck. Dumb ass storyline with the religion and shit. Super fuckin corny/cheesy with the CG snakes coming out of the guys stomach, flying swarms of bugs, explosions, and anything else they used shitty CG on. Shit was embarrassing.

Also when dude painted Dexter that shit just looked like Tito Ortiz. I swear this season was just filled with SMH moments and it was very predictable.
December 31, 2011 @ 00:58:56
jaded
This season was wack as fuck. Dumb ass storyline with the religion and shit. Super fuckin corny/cheesy with the CG snakes coming out of the guys stomach, flying swarms of bugs, explosions, and anything else they used shitty CG on. Shit was embarrassing.

Also when dude painted Dexter that shit just looked like Tito Ortiz. I swear this season was just filled with SMH moments and it was very predictable.

Yeah, this was my least favorite season. Trinity was probably my favorite season so far. I thought this season was really lame, it actually turned into a show I just had on in the background while I did other stuff, which is disappointing.

December 31, 2011 @ 22:02:26

Yeah, this was my least favorite season. Trinity was probably my favorite season so far. I thought this season was really lame, it actually turned into a show I just had on in the background while I did other stuff, which is disappointing.

January 01, 2012 @ 02:53:09
I know this season wasnt as good as the trinity season, but I thought it was alright. Maybe cause I'm buddhist that I found the religious stuff pretty interesting, and yeah the CG sucked ass, but I focused more on the story. Yeah, this season is prob my least favorite, but there are still 2 more ahead! And I know this is off topic but what are some good shows to watch? Ive caught up to Breaking Bad, finishing entourage soon, dled the sopranos, anyone suggest Boardwalk Empire or Mad Men or anything else? Thanx
January 01, 2012 @ 19:33:20
mad men definitely, justified and game of thrones also
January 01, 2012 @ 20:02:46
Kayv
Also check out The Wire. Probably my favorite series out there. Spartacus is entertaining as well.
July 24, 2012 @ 03:25:13
holy snickerdoodle
July 24, 2012 @ 04:01:16
im really hyped for the new season, ive been watchin the re-runs on showtime, its taking forever to get to sept 30th

taskforce bitch mob nigga

July 24, 2012 @ 04:31:37
July 24, 2012 @ 04:33:11
That was a lame excuse. I think he needs to just come clean with his sister.

Please login first to reply.
x