Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
November 7, 2011 @ 11:57 PM
Beach2theBay

Well he could until Nick started tripping. That shit was savage cool. I guess it wasn't a complete deviation from the "friend finds out about Dexter's killing then dies" plot because Brother Sam had an idea about Dex's darkness and now he's dead. The only difference is Brother Sam didn't kill with Dexter. I'm still partially right.
November 14, 2011 @ 06:17 AM
Spankbank

LMAOO
November 14, 2011 @ 06:47 AM
jaded

Pretty crazy episode.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

November 14, 2011 @ 10:50 PM
KevinsThatDude

That was a really good episode, sad to see Rudy stay for only one episode though.
November 15, 2011 @ 12:10 AM
RawShack

i wonder if dexter cleaned up after killing that motel guy.
November 17, 2011 @ 02:16 AM
Mo Helio

He threw him in the silo remember?
November 18, 2011 @ 08:24 PM
Beach2theBay

Showtime order 2 more seasons. Really?! Imma watch because I've already watched 5 or however many seasons there have been and I want to see how the series ends but still. I think there should be one more after this one and end it.
November 19, 2011 @ 02:09 AM
jaded

Showtime order 2 more seasons. Really?! Imma watch because I've already watched 5 or however many seasons there have been and I want to see how the series ends but still. I think there should be one more after this one and end it.

Well it was going to be 3 seasons, but I guess they couldn't get the deal worked out after all. I agree, two even seems like too many, but we'll see. Going to be hard to beat the trinity season.

November 28, 2011 @ 05:54 AM
Spankbank

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER
SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER
I fucking knew that Gellar was Travis' dark passenger. It was all over this fuckin season, nobody else saw Gellar except Travis. But the reveal of Gellar was pretty sick. Also I knew the intern was hiding something, couldn't trust that fuck face. But my man got it in with Aimee Garcia cool
I'm pretty upset I predicted the big ass twist of the season...I was hoping to be wrong too. smh.
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME BREAKING BAD?!
November 28, 2011 @ 07:44 AM
young idiot

lol don't blame breaking bad, the show i've enjoyed most since october is how to make it in america. when a show is the best it can be, it's satisfying.
November 28, 2011 @ 08:22 AM
jaded

That was crazy, I actually didn't see that coming because I didn't think they'd use that dark passenger thing with him too. Good shit.

November 28, 2011 @ 08:38 AM
Spankbank

^really? i think the hints were blatantly thrown in the show. like for an example when they put out that search for Gellar, but nobody seemed to have noticed him when he was out in public with Travis looking for the "whore." also this episode when they were at the university and Travis saw Gellar, but Dexter didn't. I had a feeling the dude was a dark passenger since the first episode for some reason.

@zilla, idk man Breaking Bad spoiled the fuck out of me so every other show didn't seem as good as it once was. Sure I enjoyed htmiia, but i would have side remarks about it. don't know man, lmao. I have to say Dexter did upset me this season, usually my suspicions for the twist were wrong or not quite there. but this season it was spot on :\
November 28, 2011 @ 08:28 PM
jaded

After the show when they pointed out all the clues I felt kind of dumb for never noticing but it just wasn't something I was expecting so what's obvious now wasn't obvious to me at all while I watched.

November 29, 2011 @ 06:17 AM
metalslug

didnt that "whore" chick say she heard two voices when she was being questioned? maybe a plothole
November 30, 2011 @ 01:56 AM
Spankbank

I'm thinking Travis is probably schizophrenic or some shit. Then again we can say that about Dexter seeing his dad. MIND EXPLOSION.
November 30, 2011 @ 04:19 AM
jaded

Yeah he might do that whole Gollum thing from Lord of the Rings where he converses with himself in two different voices.

November 30, 2011 @ 06:11 AM
Beach2theBay

I think the show is on the verge of Deb finding out. Sure they've always played with the idea of Deb finding out but I feel like the writers are dropping a lot of hints. Dexter got caught going to Iowa or where ever and Deb can't be stupid enough to totally ignore that. Also, she's been feeling alone because Dexter shuts her out and her dad never paid attention to her and she's trying to become her dad to fill some gap. Maybe she'll have some emotional break down then catch Dexter again. Also, maybe the thing with Travis and ghost Geller will make Dexter reveal to Deb that Harry talks to him?
November 30, 2011 @ 07:09 AM
jaded

I don't know if they'd let her find out this season when they still have two more to go, then you'd run into the whole issue of how Deb can allow it to keep happening.

November 30, 2011 @ 07:15 AM
Beach2theBay

Yeah I'm kind of reaching. Maybe Deb will get fired from her job and not help Dexter kill but help him avoid being caught.
December 5, 2011 @ 06:13 AM
Sam

Spoilers------------------------------------------------------

Louis looked extremely upset when he talked to Dexter about his game... dude looks like he's got problems, his dark passenger is manifesting?? It looks like he definitely knows something about Dex..

Deb, is it me or I get the feeling she's gonna try to hook up with Dexter?? even though they're not blood related, still.....

What's up with Dexter being a loose cannon all of the sudden, after watching all the seasons and watching him be so precise he's screwing up big time... seems like its the writing for this season.. I feel like Travis should have been dead a long time ago... like he's a sitting duck.

Hope Batista doesn't die...
December 5, 2011 @ 07:10 AM
jaded

I thought tonight's episode was kind of weak...

December 5, 2011 @ 08:31 PM
Pantic

Weak episode indeed, only interesting thing was the intern and his reaction when he talked to dexter about the game.
A healthy and sane person would never react like that, so im interrested in seeing where they will take this.
December 9, 2011 @ 10:48 AM
ReZ

watched boardwalk empire
then watched dexter shortly after
holy shit the writing on this show is terrible now
December 12, 2011 @ 02:05 AM

Inactive

man i need a stream to watch travis get pissed.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

December 12, 2011 @ 09:29 AM
Mo Helio

just saw the newest episode.
probably only dope episode of the season.
props to dude who called Deb's incestuous fantasy.
December 12, 2011 @ 12:48 PM
Spankbank

Creepy intern is creepy. I think we all know who the new villain is going to be.
Wish doaks would've popped up at the end saying "Surprise mothafucka"
December 12, 2011 @ 03:57 PM
RawShack

dexter needs to check into the ER already.
December 12, 2011 @ 03:59 PM
NZOO

This episode was the best, I'm pissed it took this long.

Don't badmind me.

December 12, 2011 @ 05:25 PM
Shammgod

Fuck I shouldn't have watched that little preview at the end of this episode, I felt like it gave the whole outline for the next one... one of the best episodes this season though imo.
December 12, 2011 @ 07:32 PM
jaded

I need to rewatch it. I had it on in the background because I was working on my computer and I haven't really liked this season that much, but now you guys are saying last night's episode was really good.

Please login first to reply.