I am Legend trailer

December 13, 2007 @ 03:07:21
Really? I think you re wrong about that John Edward Lord guy in the prison. He is not in a jail in manhattan, the first thing you see in the trailer is:

"Colorado, USA" + you hear: "They called it the alcatraz of the rockies". + if you hear him talk he claims the terrorist attacks, he never said he was in manhattan working with the government blow stuff up.

He is evil... has to be
December 13, 2007 @ 03:45:21
first time i saw the commercial i was confused as fuck. i didn't see any of the infected/vampires so i thought it was about will smith vs animals haha. but after seeing this trailers i am highly interested and can't wait to see it, probably gonna wait till next week and try to catch it in iMaxsmokeyface
December 13, 2007 @ 15:15:03
Originally posted by Inactive User
first time i saw the commercial i was confused as fuck. i didn't see any of the infected/vampires so i thought it was about will smith vs animals haha. but after seeing this trailers i am highly interested and can't wait to see it, probably gonna wait till next week and try to catch it in iMaxsmokeyface
Lol Smith vs Da Animals smokeyface
December 14, 2007 @ 13:05:34
I like how mysterious they are being with the commercials for this movie. It leaves a lot to the imagination and makes you want to see it more. I definitely am going to see this. I don't care if it got average reviews. I usually don't agree with the reviews anyway.
December 14, 2007 @ 23:21:04
could of been way better, really expected more..
December 15, 2007 @ 00:07:23
It was dope. Bottomline.

Just wish they would have used actual people.
Please login first to reply.
x