Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
February 16, 2008 @ 05:35 PM
SoleFresh87

I'd rather see Pacino in a Frank Slade kind of character tbh, i can't picture him in a Bond movie, however if it's handled properly it could obviously be great..

yeah true it would be even better if Al killed 007

Instagram @g87vrse *ArtMusicFlimLife*

February 17, 2008 @ 09:08 AM
9inchesofsole

More X-Men Origins: Wolverine Updates!
In addition to the news that Danny Huston is playing William Stryker in X-Men Origins: Wolverine, we received some more interesting bits on Friday.

First up, and this part gets spoilerish, comes news from FilmSchoolRejects.com that we might be seeing The Blob in the film:

We got a note from someone who was on set this week while they shot test footage of an actor in a huge rubber suit for The Blob. The interesting part is that they made the suit to look like The Blob was about 800lbs, but producers want to make him bigger, something like 1200lbs. I did some research (as I am not too familiar with The Blob's history) and I found that he was around 500lbs. originally.
February 18, 2008 @ 12:07 PM
CanIKickIt?

Rober Rodrigues is going to do a live action adaptation of The Jetsons
February 18, 2008 @ 12:25 PM
damnwitless1

Robert Rodriguez is a fucking Genius.

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

February 18, 2008 @ 12:59 PM
SoleFresh87

dammmn R.R on the Jetsons thats going to be good ..eventhough im not a fan of the Jestsons , should still be good

February 18, 2008 @ 05:23 PM
9inchesofsole

Rober Rodrigues is going to do a live action adaptation of The Jetsons

your source?? i checked imdb, no info on this movie or Robert Roriguez making this movie.
February 18, 2008 @ 06:28 PM
jay3091

What's that 100,000,000 A.D (or whatever) movie about?
February 18, 2008 @ 10:40 PM
thephreak

10,000 BC i presume?
Mammoth hunter D'Leh (Steven Strait), a member of a hunter-gatherer tribe living in 10,000 B.C., travels through unknown lands on a quest to rescue his people from extinction. Leading an army, D'Leh uncovers a lost civilization while in pursuit of a warlord who kidnapped his love, Evolet (Camilla Belle). D'Leh and his army encounter saber-toothed cats, mammoths and other prehistoric creatures in the journey to save his tribe.
-taken straight from wikipedia.

moive is a waste of time if you ask me

I look how you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly, I am free in all the ways you are not.

February 19, 2008 @ 06:37 AM
9inchesofsole

Taylor Kitsch is Gambit in Wolverine!
Scooper 'Chaos Bringer' has revealed on Superhero Hype!'s message boards that "Friday Night Lights" star Taylor Kitsch will play Gambit (AKA Remy LeBeau) in director Gavin Hood's X-Men Origins: Wolverine. Kitsch has signed a three-picture deal.

He'll be joining Hugh Jackman (Wolverine), Liev Schreiber (Sabretooth), Danny Huston (William Stryker) and Lynn Collins (Silver Fox) in the 20th Century Fox release, opening May 1, 2009.

Leading up to the events of X-Men, "Wolverine" tells the story of Wolverine's epically violent and romantic past, his complex relationship with Victor Creed, and the ominous Weapon X program. Along the way, Wolverine encounters many mutants, both familiar and new, including surprise appearances by several legends of the X-Men universe.

In related news, we've posted a hi-res version of the new Wolverine photo here! Scooper 'Darthjul' also tells us that "Wolverine" will be shooting in Glebe Point Park, Sydney on February 29.

Ryan Reynolds to Play Deadpool?
Let's recap... Ryan Reynolds told us the following a couple of weeks ago:

CS: You were under consideration for "The Flash," correct?
Reynolds: Uh huh.

CS: Are there any other superheroes you'd be interested in playing?
Reynolds: Basically for me there are two superheroes that I could play. One would be Deadpool, the other would be The Flash. There are no imminent plans to do either just now.

CS: Why Deadpool?
Reynolds: He's just the "merc with a mouth". For me I guess it's a no-brainer.

Now, Ain't It Cool News reports today:

Anyone up for a little DEADPOOL?

How about if Ryan Reynolds is playing him?

This one's supposed to be a secret, but cat's out of the bag now, Marvel.

An awful lot must have happened the last few weeks (or maybe he's just a liar... a good one though!) It's not for a Deadpool movie though, but instead for a cameo in X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

Street Fighter Movie Cast Announced
Fox has begun fleshing out the cast of the new Street Fighter movie, with most of the main roles now filled for the videogame adaptation.

According to Variety, Kristin Kreuk
February 19, 2008 @ 08:50 AM
damnwitless1

Kristin Kreuk better start doing 1000 squats a day to get those Chun Li thighs...&)&)&) BTW no ken or Ryu? Wtf?

Oh, and Ryan Reynolds would be perfect as Deadpool. Nice to see some of the less mainstream superheroes being considered for movies.

February 19, 2008 @ 01:28 PM
pnsho

Definitely agree with damnwitless.

Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool would be a pretty good choice.
February 19, 2008 @ 04:10 PM
9inchesofsole

The Incredible Hulk Trailer Coming Early March
Marvel Entertainment announced its fourth quarter and full year operating results this morning, and with it came the news that you'll be seeing the first trailer for The Incredible Hulk in early March. Our guess is that it will hit theaters with Warner Bros.' PG-13 rated 10,000 B.C. on March 7 (if that's true, make sure you call your theater to see if the trailer is playing with the showtime you're thinking of attending, as it will likely not be on every screen) and then with the R-rated Universal (the studio releasing "Hulk" in theaters) pic Doomsday on March 14.

Also, it was revealed that, because of the writers strike and possible actors strike, Marvel Studios will have one in-house release in the later part of 2009, instead of two like this year (Iron Man and The Incredible Hulk), but it's anyone's guess right not if that is Ant-Man, Captain America, Thor or The Avengers. We have a feeling (again, this is not official) that it will be the Matthew Vaughn-directed Thor, but we'll see. In 2010 and onward, they expect to release two films per year again.

Here is Marvel's updated slate of projects:

Feature Film Projects Being Developed by Marvel
February 19, 2008 @ 11:53 PM
SoleFresh87

Ant man > ..when i first saw that crap of a Hero i was like what kinda super powers are those ? ..uhhhh that flim sounds like the kind of DareDevil and Elecktra ..you dont give a damn about it

February 20, 2008 @ 06:31 AM
9inchesofsole

Will.i.am is John Wraith in Wolverine
20th Century Fox has cast Black Eyed Peas frontman Will.i.am in his first film role as John Wraith in X-Men: Wolverine.

He'll be joining Hugh Jackman (Wolverine), Liev Schreiber (Sabretooth), Danny Huston (William Stryker), Ryan Reynolds (Deadpool), Taylor Kitsch (Gambit) and Lynn Collins (Silver Fox) in the film opening May 1, 2009.

Wraith is a mutant who has the power to teleport, and is another test subject of the Weapon X program that created Wolverine and other mercenaries.

Gavin Hood is directing the "X-Men" spin-off in New Zealand, Australia and New Orleans. David Benioff wrote the script.

Lauren Shuler Donner and Ralph Winter are producing with Jackman and his Seed Productions producing partner John Palermo. Marvel's Kevin Feige executive produces.
February 20, 2008 @ 08:33 AM
damnwitless1

wait wait wait...Ryan Reynolds has been confirmed as Deadpool...in the Wolverine Movie?

confusedconfusedconfusedconfusedconfusedconfusedconfusedconfusedconfusedconfused

February 20, 2008 @ 09:38 AM
dick_grayson

wait wait wait...Ryan Reynolds has been confirmed as Deadpool...in the Wolverine Movie?

confusedconfusedconfusedconfusedconfusedconfusedconfusedconfusedconfusedconfused

no, I believe nothing is confirmed yet.
he was just saying that he would like to play Deadpool, thats all.
February 20, 2008 @ 10:46 AM
9inchesofsole

yes its confirmed. ryan is playing deadpoolcool
February 20, 2008 @ 04:19 PM
9inchesofsole

Emmerich Plans A "2012" Apocalypse
Roland Emmerich ("The Day After Tomorrow," "Independence Day") is set for another apocalyptic epic entitled "2012" reports Variety.

The German director, about to release prehistroic actioneer "10,000 B.C.", shopped the script he co-wrote with Harald Kloser around to studios on Tuesday and nearly all of them were interested enough to meet with him today to hear his budget projection and creative aspirations.

After that, studios will bid on an essentially greenlit film that Emmerich intends to direct next and have ready for a Summer 2009 release.
February 20, 2008 @ 07:11 PM
pnsho

I enjoyed The Day After Tomorrow. Hopefully, this 2012 shenanigan pans out well.
February 21, 2008 @ 10:17 AM
9inchesofsole

A Ridley Scott "Monopoly" Movie?
Universal Pictures and Hasbro announced Wednesday a six-year strategic partnership to produce at least four feature films based on some of Hasbro's best-known game and toy brands says Reuters.

Hasbro has the option of co-funding production of the films and will retain all merchandising rights to the brands with the first film to be out by 2010 or 2011 and at least one film a year released after that.

The manufacturer will partner exclusively with Universal for feature films with the exception of "Transformers" and "G.I. Joe," which are already setup at DreamWorks and Paramount.

Amongst these are such properties as Monopoly, Candy Land, Clue, Ouija, Battleship, Magic, the Gathering and Stretch Armstrong. Hasbro COO Brian Goldner says David Berenbaum is penning a draft for "Ouija" and Michael Bay's Platinum Dunes will produce. He also says Hasbro is in negotiations with Ridley Scott on "Monopoly".

Hasbro is co-financing script development with Universal and has the option of co-funding production of the films. Hasbro will retain all merchandising rights to the brands, and the companies will share in consumer products revenue generated by the movies.

Third "Toy Story" Plot Details
Before Pixar and Disney became Oprah/Gail style partners, a third "Toy Story" was in the works at the Mouse House with an interesting plotline.

Seems the Buzz Lightyear toyline is recalled, including Andy's toy, so the gang go on an adventure to Taiwan to rescue the malfunctioning Buzz.

Now though that John Lasseter and crew are back in the saddle, they have a different plan in store for the fully Pixar-approved third "Toy Story" feature says The Wall Street Journal.

Director Lee Unkrich says that "Woody the cowboy and his toy-box friends are dumped in a day-care center after their owner, Andy, leaves for college." Michael Arndt ("Little Miss Sunshine") wrote the new screenplay.

The sdtuio will re-release Disney Digital 3-D versions of Toy Story on "October 2nd 2009" and "Toy Story 2" on February 12th 2010 to celebrate the 3D-produced third film's release on June 18th 2010.
February 21, 2008 @ 11:09 AM
SoleFresh87

Toy Story sereies is great , alot of older people wont admit it but i will , ehh the story kinda lacks effort but maybe they should be placed inside the modern wold like Ebay where Buzz and woody get shipped sperately to other parts of the world

and that Monpoly flim sounds ..no comment

February 21, 2008 @ 05:17 PM
damnwitless1

Michael bay doing a movie about the Ouija board? LMAO!

February 22, 2008 @ 08:00 AM
9inchesofsole

Wolf Man Weaving
Hugo Weaving is the latest star to join the cast of The Wolf Man, Universal's long-gestating effort to remake their 1941 horror classic.

According to Variety, Weaving will play Detective Aberline, a character who didn't appear in the original film but who is doubtless charged with the task of hunting down and capturing the titular creature. The Matrix star joins an already stellar cast that includes Benicio Del Toro as the hirsute one, Anthony Hopkins as his father and Emily Blunt as his love interest.

As previously reported, Joe Johnston has replaced Mark Romanek in the director's chair, while David Self recently re-wrote of Andrew Kevin Walker's script.

The Wolf Man is set to roll before cameras in London next month for a February 2009 release.
February 22, 2008 @ 08:51 AM
damnwitless1

Hugo Weaving is fucking AWESOME! After The Matrix and V for Vendetta, he's solidified his position as awesome.

February 26, 2008 @ 10:06 AM
9inchesofsole

More Bourne
Series star Matt Damon initially seemed ready to depart the Bourne franchise after Ultimatum, but he's publicly backpedaled in recent months. Now, word is that both Damon and director Paul Greengrass have agreed to another movie in the novel-based action series.

The news is discreetly included in a Variety feature about Universal's future plans. The industry insider mag says that the studio's chairman Marc Shmuger and co-chairman David Linde recently "landed Paul Greengrass and Matt Damon for a fourth Bourne movie, even though the director and star seemed ready to wrap it up after three pics."

There's no word on when the movie might begin production, but both Damon and Greengrass' dance cards are pretty full. They're currently working together again on the The Green Zone.

The Bourne Ultimatum won three Oscars during last night's Academy Awards show, all in technical categories.

Statham in Transporter 3 Confirmed
Variety has confirmed what we thought last month, that Jason Statham will reprise his role as Frank in Transporter 3, the next installment in EuropaCorp's franchise.

He will reteam with co-star Francois Berleand, while Robert Knepper ("Prison Break") has joined the cast.

As was reported last month, Louis Leterrier, who directed the first two pics, has been replaced by Olivier Megaton (Exit, The Red Siren), who was second-unit director on EuropaCorp's Hitman.

The film, which will be produced by EuropaCorp principal Luc Besson and Steve Chasman, will shoot for 16 weeks in Russia and France.

No Threequel for Grudge Ghosts
Lensing soon under the direction of Toby Wilkins, The Grudge 3 has begun casting. It appears Takako Fuji and Yuya Ozeki - who have played the pasty, bug-eyed ghosts Kayako and Toshio, respectively, in past entries - will not be reprising their roles. The following casting breakdown was sent out and subsequently picked up by Moviehole:

KAYAKO
FEMALE - appears to be early to mid 30s, JAPANESE WOMAN, The iconic monster of the Grudge franchise. After being killed in a fit of jealous rage by her husband, Kayako has returned as a ghost to kill those who come in contact with the curse.

TOSHIO
MALE - appears to be 10 or 11 years old, JAPANESE BOY, Kayako's son who was tragically killed after his mother. He has returned as a ghost to haunt those who have become victim of the curse.

Written by Brad Keene, "Grudge 3" will shoot in Bulgaria and debut on DVD.
February 26, 2008 @ 06:10 PM
SoleFresh87

More Bourne

Statham in Transporter 3 Confirmed

No Threequel for Grudge Ghosts

thank god no Grudge 3 ...Statham and Tony Jaa should do a action flick together that would be nice , Transporter flims arent getting his shine like he should ...No more Bourne Flims please ...what is he trying to be the next gen Rambo or something ?

February 27, 2008 @ 08:12 AM
9inchesofsole

Galactus Being Saved for Silver Surfer
Possibly one of the biggest disappointments for any comic book fan seeing last year's Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer was that the world-devouring entity known as Galactus was barely shown, looking more like a giant storm cloud than the immense being with the spiked headpiece and purple outfit that we've come to know and love since his introduction during Stan Lee and Jack Kirby's run on the characters.

Well, have no fear, true believers, because the planned Silver Surfer prequel movie will give the fans what they want, a much better look at Galactus, at least according to the film's screenwriter, J. Michael Straczynski, who mentioned this at his Wondercon Spotlight panel.

As Newsarama reports from the panel:

For what the Silver Surfer movie entails Straczynski says it will cover the origin of the character. He said it will feature Galactus, noting that the latest Fantastic Four film held off on showing Galactus to reveal him for this film.

From Lex Luthor To Freddy Krueger
After playing Lex Luthor for seven years now on The CW's "Smallville", you'd think actor Michael Rosenbaum would be sick of playing a household name villain.

Not so according to Cinema Blend who've picked up the interesting rumor that Rosenbaum was seen out and about lunching with Michael Bay in Hollywood this past weekend, and that they were talking business.

What business? Why the planned reboot of the classic horror movie "A Nightmare on Elm Street" that Bay's Platinum Dunes is producing is the best guess. Could this mean Rosenbaum is slipping on the sharp claws that Robert Englund made famous? (trivia: Englund and Rosenbaum starred together in 1998's "Urban Legend").

Even the site admits the casting "is all wild conjecture" but "Bay and Rosenbaum are definitely up to something". A voice for "Transformers 2" is another guess.
February 27, 2008 @ 02:04 PM
CanIKickIt?

AHHH!!!

Akira is expected to be developed into two live action films with the first scheduled for a summer 2009 release.[1][2] Warner Bros. and Appian Way will adapt the two movies from the Akira (manga) of the same name. The first film is expected to be an adaptation of the first three volumes. The second film may cover the last three volumes. Ruairi Robinson is directing in his feature film debut. He was nominated for a short film Oscar in 2002 for Fifty Percent Grey. Gary Whitta is writing the script. Andrew Lazar, Leonardo DiCaprio, and Jennifer Davisson will produce the film. No announcement has been made regarding the cast.
February 27, 2008 @ 04:53 PM
SoleFresh87

Galactus Being Saved for Silver Surfer

From Lex Luthor To Freddy Krueger

thank gah Galactus is coming back , about damn time , why didnt they do that the first time ? what a waste of money towards that sequel ...

ummmm its a stretch to see Luthor play Krueger for me ehhh i think he should avoid it all together , the horror series is annyoing now

February 28, 2008 @ 12:00 AM
araw at bituin

transporter 2 was lame. the whole car rotating to scrape off the bomb shit was gay. they better step it up for 3.

toy story 3 sounds cool. i liked the first two.

cant wait for speed racer this summer. and the dragonball and akira live action movies smile

http://instagram.com/qyel

Please login first to reply.