HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
February 8, 2008 @ 10:14 PM
SoleFresh87

Do you mean Zack Snyder's next "comic book" film, Watchmen?

And Speed Racer's trailer, at first, I thought was too cheesy.

I still think so.

ya the Speed Racer trailer i mean ya its nice looking and all dont get me wrong but for some reason i get the "Spy Kids" feel from this( Remember that flim ? wayyyy corny ) like its over the top corny ...but like it said it will be nice to look at all the bright colors and effects as sad as that sounds and i already the plot is gonna suck ass

and yeah i think it might be the Watchmen not sure but i know Miller is suppose to do another from his comics

and YEEESSSS INDY 4 TRIALER DEBUT !!! but stuidos says the public has to wait until Next Friday because its going to
be shown with the Spiderwick Chronicles that Nickoleadan flim and later on it will be on the net
so in my understanding it should be on the by Wed. LOL

Instagram @g87vrse *ArtMusicFlimLife*

February 9, 2008 @ 12:07 PM
pnsho

ya the Speed Racer trailer i mean ya its nice looking and all dont get me wrong but for some reason i get the "Spy Kids" feel from this( Remember that flim ? wayyyy corny ) like its over the top corny ...but like it said it will be nice to look at all the bright colors and effects as sad as that sounds and i already the plot is gonna suck ass

and yeah i think it might be the Watchmen not sure but i know Miller is suppose to do another from his comics

and YEEESSSS INDY 4 TRIALER DEBUT !!! but stuidos says the public has to wait until Next Friday because its going to
be shown with the Spiderwick Chronicles that Nickoleadan flim and later on it will be on the net
so in my understanding it should be on the by Wed. LOL

Yeah, the first time I saw the Speed Racer trailer, that shit made me laugh more than anything. Wachowski brothers basically made it for the kids.

And yes, it is very much like the Spy Kids + Matrix sorta.

Oh, now I remember. It's The Spirit that you're talking about. Yeah, it's Miller's next work for 2009. I hope it's good considering it doesn't have that bad of a cast.
February 9, 2008 @ 04:45 PM
jay3091

Any news on Spike Lee's sequel to The Inside Man?

I also read they're supposed to da a remake that dumb movie Terror Train.

And wasn't Shazam the giant Genie who helped those two kids with the camel with wings?
February 9, 2008 @ 10:41 PM
Joe_

i pray for the day they make a sequel to this piece of brilliance sad
February 9, 2008 @ 10:44 PM
SoleFresh87

Any news on Spike Lee's sequel to The Inside Man?

I also read they're supposed to da a remake that dumb movie Terror Train.

And wasn't Shazam the giant Genie who helped those two kids with the camel with wings?

yeah they're actually in talks of doing this Shazam bullshit , i think the Genie was indian or is that Giganto or who ever his name is anyway its suppose to have Steven Seagul in it like that makes it any better haha...

i never heard of Terror Train i guess its suppose to be a Train of Terror ?
Inside Man i think is getting a sequel , i cant understand why i had to sit thru damn near 3 hours of a bank heist ? the guy live inside the wall of the damn bank , he could have robbed it right then and been at the strip club in Vegas that same week lol why waist that whole flim with BS ? ....but it was alright it was from Spike ..but yeah its getting done tho ...How about a Do The Right Thing 2 ? that wud be kinda nice

February 9, 2008 @ 11:33 PM
pnsho

I'm gonna disregard everything you said just because of your clear misunderstanding of Inside Man.

SMH
February 9, 2008 @ 11:45 PM
SoleFresh87

I'm gonna disregard everything you said just because of your clear misunderstanding of Inside Man.

SMH

hahaaa , haha ok ok , maayybe because i gave that movie those words because i only watched it once , fell in and outta sleep and i was getting bored too so ill give another shot , i didnt give it another chance ill admit that but that ending was suave and slick tho .

February 10, 2008 @ 09:18 AM
9inchesofsole

Luke Goss is Steve Fox in Tekken
Luke Goss (Blade II, upcoming Hellboy II: The Golden Army) has announced on his official website that he has been cast to play Steve Fox in Crystal Sky Pictures' Tekken adaptation.

Directed by Dwight little, Tekken is a futuristic martial arts action film based on the best-selling Japanese video game from Namco. The film plays out as a science fiction story set in the near future, about a rebel who rises up against the Tekken Corp. to seize freedom for his people.
February 10, 2008 @ 09:24 AM
9inchesofsole

Conan Director Scoop
Now that Nu Image/Millennium Films have struck an interim agreement with the WGA that allows Thomas Dean Donnelly and Joshua Oppenheimer to start writing the script for the new Conan movie, the producers are on the hunt for a director to bring the Robert E. Howard character back to the big screen.

Hitman helmer Xavier Gens recently confirmed for IGN that he had indeed met with the producers about helming Conan, but sources close to the production told us that Gens is just one of several contenders in the running for the job. Also, Gens' commitment to making Vanikoro his next film might prevent him from landing the job as the producers and distributor Lionsgate are intent on starting production later this year.

IGN has now confirmed a rumor first reported by Bloody-Disgusting.com that musician-filmmaker Rob Zombie (Halloween, The Devil's Rejects) has met with the producers about directing Conan. Our source advised us, however, that no one will be hired until the script is finished.

Our insider also exclusively informed IGN that, in addition to Gens and Zombie, the producers have met with British filmmaker Neil Marshall (The Descent, Dog Soldiers) about directing Conan. Marshall's next film is the post-apocalyptic thriller Doomsday for Rogue Pictures.

Del Toro Eyes Doctor Strange
The buzz about Guillermo del Toro right now may be all about whether or not he's directing The Hobbit (and its follow-up), but the filmmaker is also reportedly looking to give a certain Marvel Comics character the big screen treatment.

According to EmpireOnline.com, del Toro wants to bring Marvel's sorcerer supreme, Doctor Strange, to cinematic life. Del Toro's no stranger to Marvel movies, having previously helmed Blade II, which was scripted by David Goyer. Goyer, ironically, once penned a screenplay for a Doctor Strange movie, but that's not who del Toro has in mind to script his dream version.

"I talked with Neil Gaiman [about writing it]," del Toro told EmpireOnline. "I said, that's an interesting character because you can definitely make him more in the pulpy occult detective/magician mold and formula than was done in the Weird Tales, for example."

The filmmaker continued, "The idea of a character that really dabbles in the occult in a way that's not X-Filey, where the supernatural is taken for granted. That's interesting."

Del Toro warned fans, though, "I wouldn't use the suit!"
February 10, 2008 @ 11:26 AM
jay3091

yeah they're actually in talks of doing this Shazam bullshit , i think the Genie was indian or is that Giganto or who ever his name is anyway its suppose to have Steven Seagul in it like that makes it any better haha...

i never heard of Terror Train i guess its suppose to be a Train of Terror ?
Inside Man i think is getting a sequel , i cant understand why i had to sit thru damn near 3 hours of a bank heist ? the guy live inside the wall of the damn bank , he could have robbed it right then and been at the strip club in Vegas that same week lol why waist that whole flim with BS ? ....but it was alright it was from Spike ..but yeah its getting done tho ...How about a Do The Right Thing 2 ? that wud be kinda nice

Spike said he's trying to shop around his idea for a School Daze 2 and have Alicia Keys & Kanye in it...I don't think it'll happen, lol!

And Terror Train is this old Canadian horror movie with Jamie Lee curtis. It's stupid, that's why they shouldn't do a remake or it.

Oh and I think peoples gettin the two confused: Shazam is a Marvel super hero genie. Kazam is Shaq's stupid genie movie... Right???
February 10, 2008 @ 01:22 PM
SoleFresh87

Spike said he's trying to shop around his idea for a School Daze 2 and have Alicia Keys & Kanye in it...I don't think it'll happen, lol!

And Terror Train is this old Canadian horror movie with Jamie Lee curtis. It's stupid, that's why they shouldn't do a remake or it.

Oh and I think peoples gettin the two confused: Shazam is a Marvel super hero genie. Kazam is Shaq's stupid genie movie... Right???

ya your right about the Shazam and Kazam ...
School Daze 2 ? ummm wudnt mind seeing that either , A.Keys and Ye in it wow thats probaly the whole budget lol , but if they get them it should be good.. and Terrior Train sounds like a piece of shit too

February 10, 2008 @ 01:36 PM
pnsho

Yeah, Shazam is also known as Captain Marvel. I heard they wanted The Rock to play him.

February 11, 2008 @ 01:27 PM
9inchesofsole

G.I. Joe Starts Filming Today
In an article talking about Hasbro's fourth quarter results, it was revealed that G.I. Joe starts shooting today:

Two Hasbro-related live-action movies are scheduled to be released in 2009
February 11, 2008 @ 09:10 PM
SoleFresh87

G.I. Joe Starts Filming Today

i wanna see how they pull this off

February 11, 2008 @ 09:50 PM
N1QUE

anyone looking forward to "be kind, rewind" by jack black and mos def? i am cool
February 12, 2008 @ 12:22 AM
thephreak

i dont like Jack Black very much, but i will go check the movie out.

I look how you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly, I am free in all the ways you are not.

February 12, 2008 @ 10:32 AM
SoleFresh87

That movie is gonna be funny , i cant wait until it comes out , i think Mos is a good actor, he's getting better with it , and he's getting a nice number of movies under his belt , at least he's being different from the common rapper /actor roles where they play drug dealer or something

February 12, 2008 @ 10:38 AM
SoleFresh87

Star Wars: Clone Wars hitting the theaters ...www.darkhorizons.com/news08/080212h.php

they will never stop milking this series

February 12, 2008 @ 11:33 AM
SCOTCH1

anyone looking forward to "be kind, rewind" by jack black and mos def? i am cool

Hopefully will be funny, Black is a little tough to handle though sometimes.

The Ruins is coming out too, real crazy horror novel, let's see if they dont butcher it for the big screen.

http://www.www.apple.com/trailers/dreamworks/theruins/trailer1a/
February 12, 2008 @ 12:47 PM
9inchesofsole

Fox Sues Warner Bros. Over Watchmen
20th Century Fox has initiated a legal battle against Warner Bros. over the rights to develop, produce and distribute a film based on the graphic novel Watchmen, says The Hollywood Reporter.

On Friday, the studio sued Warner Bros., claiming it holds the exclusive copyrights and contract rights to Watchmen.

Warner Bros. plans to release on March 6, 2009 a big-screen version of the popular graphic novel written by Alan Moore and illustrated by Dave Gibbons. The film is directed by Zack Snyder (300) and stars Patrick Wilson, Jackie Earle Haley, Matthew Goode, Billy Crudup, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Malin Akerman, Carla Gugino, Stephen McHattie and Matt Frewer.

The trade says Fox seeks to enjoin Warner Bros. from going forward with the project, saying in the lawsuit that it seeks to "restrain (Warner Bros. Pictures) from taking actions that violate Fox's copyrights and which stand to forever impair Fox's rights to control the distribution and development of this unique work."

Fox claims that between 1986 and 1990, it acquired all movie rights to the 12-issue DC Comics series and screenplays by Charles McKeown and Sam Hamm. In 1991, Fox assigned some rights via a quitclaim to Largo International with the understanding that the studio held exclusive rights to distribute the first motion picture based on Watchmen, according to the lawsuit.

When Largo dismantled, the rights were transferred to producer Lawrence Gordon. Under a "turnaround agreement" between Fox and Gordon, the producer agreed to pay a buy-out price to Fox if he entered into any agreement with another studio or third party to develop or produce Watchmen, among other things.

Now, Fox claims that neither Gordon nor Warner Bros. has paid the buy-out price or advised the studio of any other conditions required under the agreement, including procedures necessary to acquire the rights to Watchmen from Fox.
February 12, 2008 @ 02:03 PM
SoleFresh87

Hopefully will be funny, Black is a little tough to handle though sometimes.

The Ruins is coming out too, real crazy horror novel, let's see if they dont butcher it for the big screen.

http://www.www.apple.com/trailers/dreamworks/theruins/trailer1a/

yeah very crazy indeed , i saw that shit crawling in chicks face i was like " What the hell ...suprised?? " looks interesting but probaly the novel is better than the flim in most cases

February 12, 2008 @ 08:44 PM
jay3091

That movie Jumper kind of looks like it's going to be good...
February 12, 2008 @ 10:51 PM
SoleFresh87

Jumper looks good but im not all that sold on it ..there was one movie where its sorta like Jumper but they teleport anything , like i remember a car driving up the wall of a building ..i thought the movie already came out but i guess not

February 13, 2008 @ 07:50 AM
9inchesofsole

Michael Bay Has Written Transformers 2
Transformers 2 director Michael Bay told Rotten Tomatoes at the Visual Effects Society awards that he's already written the sequel and will pass on his script to the screenwriters, who are coming off of the strike:

"I've been writing Transformers 2," said Bay. "We've got our characters all designed. I always write all my scripts, my movies anyway so at least I've got something to give the writers. It's like a template. We have a really good outline so I worked on that." It might be a tad unorthodox, but Bay has high pressure demands. "We had to because I want to make my date. I'm not going to let the strike take me down."

Bay also spoke to IESB, who he assured that we won't be seeing Dinobots in the follow-up. ILM's Scott Farrar also told the site that there will be a lot more robots this time and that the animatics look amazing so far.

Transformers 2 is scheduled for a June 26, 2009 release.

Worthington to Star in Terminator
Sam Worthington will star in Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins, reports Variety.

The fact the Australian actor just played the lead in the James Cameron-directed Avatar is no coincidence, added the trade. Cameron recommended Worthington to "Terminator Salvation" director McG, indicating that the director of the first two "Terminator" installments might be warming to the new pic.

Worthington will play the role of Marcus, a central figure in a three-picture arc that begins after Skynet has destroyed much of humanity in a nuclear holocaust. A group of survivors led by John Connor (Christian Bale) struggles to keep the machines from finishing the job.

Variety says McG spoke on the phone recently with Cameron, who is in New Zealand working on Avatar. It was during that chat that he recommended Worthington, who in Avatar plays a paraplegic war veteran from Earth who's brought to another planet inhabited by a race of humanoids at odds with Earth's inhabitants.

"Terminator Salvation" is targeting a summer 2009 release.

The Tell-Tale Cox
The original Hannibal Lecter himself, Scottish actor Brian Cox, will co-star in the Ridley and Tony Scott-produced psychological thriller Tell-Tale, a contemporary re-imagining of the classic Edgar Allen Poe story The Tell-Tale Heart.

Josh Lucas stars as a heart transplant recipient who must find his donor's killer before he is killed as well. Bloody-Disguting.com reported that Cox would join the cast of the Michael Cuesta-directed film, which begins filming next month in Rhode Island.

Meanwhile, Moviesblog.MTV.com caught up with Cox at the Sundance Film Festival, where the actor spoke about his upcoming role in Tell-Tale.

"I am playing the old cop, like the Morgan Freeman part in Se7en who comes in and tries to solve the case," Cox told MTV. "[The mystery is about] how this surgeon is finding body parts and bumping people off."
February 13, 2008 @ 04:23 PM
pnsho

I wonder how they're going to expand The Tell-Tale Heart movie.

It sounds great though. Brian Cox is an above par actor.
February 14, 2008 @ 07:02 AM
9inchesofsole

Now This is Wolverine!

USA Today has published this first look at Hugh Jackman as Logan in X-Men Origins: Wolverine! And some quotes...

The film will trace Wolverine's past as he discovers the world of mutants and, ultimately, the ominous Weapon X program, which turns people into living weapons.

Jackman is tight-lipped on plot details, though he says the film will hardly be a one-mutant story.

Wolverine's nemesis Sabretooth "is going to play a big part in it. And there will be a good bit of cameos" of new and familiar mutants, he says. "But you can't give too much away, because fans are pretty hard-core. Their expectations go up a level every time you come out with a new film."

Directed by Gavin Hood and co-starring Liev Schreiber, X-Men Origins: Wolverine hits theaters on May 1, 2009.

Update: Star Trek Pushed Back to May, 2009
Paramount is pushing back the release of J.J. Abrams' Star Trek from December 25 to May 8, 2009.

In other release date updates from the studio, the DreamWorks' Ben Stiller summer comedy Tropic Thunder has been moved from July 11 to August 15, 2008

The studio also announced that Martin Scorsese's Leonardo DiCaprio-starrer Shutter Island will be released October 2, 2009.

David Fincher fantasy-drama The Curious Case of Benjamin Button was pushed back a month, from November 26 to December 19, 2008.

Case 39, the Ren
February 14, 2008 @ 04:16 PM
SoleFresh87

Wolverine gets an A+!

February 14, 2008 @ 05:01 PM
pnsho

Al Pacino as the leader of the organization?

This is his chance to go back to the cruel, badass character.
February 15, 2008 @ 10:43 PM
SoleFresh87

^^^ Yeah true AL hasnt been a bad ass in a mintue ....i swear i heard years ago that someone was going to do a Scarface sequel ? yeah stupid yes he died in the movie but with the shit coming out today i wouldnt be suprised , i know for a fact Al wouldnt do it tho

February 16, 2008 @ 05:43 AM
magneticman

I'd rather see Pacino in a Frank Slade kind of character tbh, i can't picture him in a Bond movie, however if it's handled properly it could obviously be great..

Please login first to reply.