Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
January 8, 2008 @ 10:59 AM
9inchesofsole

^^WTF! Thats It??confused
January 8, 2008 @ 06:09 PM
SoleFresh87

^^WTF! Thats It??confused

my point exactly , if this is the monster than this flim is a wrap and it might as well sink its way down to the lowest number at the Box Office , its not scary or nothing ...looks like a retarted turtle ...i was thinking of a major spoiler of this flim , and its what if they never show the monster itself ? its just a thought ...im not getting suckerd for this HYPED UP GODZILLIA KNOCKOFF BS!!, ill let u guys see it first and read the feedback

Instagram @g87vrse *ArtMusicFlimLife*

January 9, 2008 @ 11:56 PM
SoleFresh87

www.darkhorizons.com/news08/080109e.php

awwwww this is sum BULLLLLLLrazzrazz supposedly Justice Leauge is about to scraped and done for ..well i mean put it on hold but dont scrap it you know? we already have Hulk , Iron Man and Batman coming out this year and next year i think its some others ..but yeah JLA flim would be nice ..

January 10, 2008 @ 09:14 AM
ZeitGeist

The Cloverfield Monster rumoredly has been reviled i think its some bullshit if it is than it doesnt look like anything ive never seen before but enjoy www.movieweb.com/news/38/25538.php

Don't worry, that's not the monster. It's been denounced as simply concept art:

http://cloverfieldclues.blogspot.com/2008/01/this-is-not-monster-part-1.html
January 10, 2008 @ 09:30 AM
jgoldson

Does anybody know when that new Batman movie is supposed to hit theatres?
January 10, 2008 @ 12:01 PM
SoleFresh87

Don't worry, that's not the monster. It's been denounced as simply concept art:

http://cloverfieldclues.blogspot.com/2008/01/this-is-not-monster-part-1.html

GOODDDDD ..i was about to say , i thought it couldnt be ...im still very shady about this flim , i still say they wont show the monster in the entire thing

January 10, 2008 @ 12:02 PM
SoleFresh87

Does anybody know when that new Batman movie is supposed to hit theatres?

July 18 th 2008 but it might get pushed up

January 10, 2008 @ 04:23 PM
pnsho

www.darkhorizons.com/news08/080109e.php

awwwww this is sum BULLLLLLLrazzrazz supposedly Justice Leauge is about to scraped and done for ..well i mean put it on hold but dont scrap it you know? we already have Hulk , Iron Man and Batman coming out this year and next year i think its some others ..but yeah JLA flim would be nice ..

Funny.
January 10, 2008 @ 04:50 PM
magneticman

i hate this thread.
January 10, 2008 @ 06:26 PM
9inchesofsole

^Why???
January 10, 2008 @ 07:32 PM
pnsho

^Why???

There's not enough info on The Dark Knight, that's why.
January 10, 2008 @ 07:45 PM
damnwitless1

Movie geeks have it so easy. "Waaah, I don't get enough Dark Knight info!" Try being a game nerd waiting for GTA IV. You want hatred? thats hatred.

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

January 10, 2008 @ 09:40 PM
pnsho

Movie geeks have it so easy. "Waaah, I don't get enough Dark Knight info!" Try being a game nerd waiting for GTA IV. You want hatred? thats hatred.

It was sarcasm, but okay.
January 11, 2008 @ 05:59 AM
9inchesofsole

Yea Tell Me About, I Want My GTA Now. I Went To Pay Off The Rest For My Reservation The Fuckin Gamestop Employee Told Me Its Been Delayed Again Til April. razz
January 12, 2008 @ 12:24 PM
SoleFresh87

ive always wonderd if RockStar would make a movie about GTA , i know they made one or like a short flim about it but if they did a new flim would anyone care , cause the game is soo great ? and to add that

...A BIOSHOCK FLICK ? say word ? movies.ign.com/articles/844/844915p1.html

January 12, 2008 @ 02:42 PM
9inchesofsole

ive always wonderd if RockStar would make a movie about GTA , i know they made one or like a short flim about it but if they did a new flim would anyone care , cause the game is soo great ? and to add that

...A BIOSHOCK FLICK ? say word ? movies.ign.com/articles/844/844915p1.html

^^I Heard A Rumor Like 2 Years Ago That Their Making A GTA Film, But I Havent Heard Anything Since. Im Hoping That The Movie Industry Leaves This Franchise Alone And Just Keep It To The Video Game Industry.
http://countingdown.com/movies/3342209
January 12, 2008 @ 11:32 PM
SoleFresh87

^^I Heard A Rumor Like 2 Years Ago That Their Making A GTA Film, But I Havent Heard Anything Since. Im Hoping That The Movie Industry Leaves This Franchise Alone And Just Keep It To The Video Game Industry.
http://countingdown.com/movies/3342209

agreed , we all are now seeing the damage done to Street Fighter, DOA, DOOM , Resident Evil, Blood Rain Tomb Raider 1 and 2 , im saying it right now too TEKKEN and Chun Li's Street Fighter flick , and that GOD AWFUL HOUSE OF THE DEAD ...if they went through with it , i would be cheesy like ..yeah those line should never be crossed again

January 15, 2008 @ 11:50 AM
9inchesofsole

Jaden Smith Lands Earth Stood Still Role
Will and Jada Pinkett Smith's son Jaden (The Pursuit of Happyness) has landed a part in Fox's sci-fi thriller The Day the Earth Stood Still.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, Smith will play the rebellious Jacob, the 8-year-old stepson of scientist Helen Benson (Jennifer Connelly) who first makes contact with the humanoid alien Klaatu (Keanu Reeves). Kathy Bates and Golden Globe winner Jon Hamm also star.

Scott Derrickson is directing the contemporary reinvention of the 1951 Fox classic being produced by Erwin Stoff, Gregory Goodman and Paul Boardman. It is filming in Vancouver.

David Scarpa wrote the screenplay about Klaatu's arrival on Earth that triggers a global upheaval as governments and scientists race to unravel the mystery behind his appearance.

Smith's Jacob and stepmother Helen get caught up in Klaatu's mission, coming to understand the ramifications of his being a self-described "friend to the Earth."

Underworld Threequel Update
Lakeshore Entertainment's big boss man Tom Rosenberg spoke to Collider about a sundry of titles they have in the works (including Crank 2). The update he had to share that piqued our interest concerned Underworld 3: Rise of the Lycans, shooting shortly under the eye of FX artist-cum-director Patrick Tatopoulos.

"It's a theatrical release definitely," Rosenberg tells the site. "I feel great about that. I think it's the strongest story that we've put together of the three. I think it's really terrific. I think it leads to a 4th. When we did the 1st 'Underworld,' we imagined three - the 1st one, a sequel and then a prequel. The 3rd is a prequel, so the 4th would carry on where Kate and Scott Speedman left off after 2, so I think this is going to be terrific really this one." As for the prequel's storyline: "This is how they meet and Michael Sheen becomes the leader of the werewolves. This is told from the werewolf's perspective, not the vampire's. It's their story and their battle with Victor."

After a prequel, we're curious if audiences will even care to return to Selene and Michael's story

Ice Cube to star in A-Team remake
Hip Hop radio station Power 106 reported this morning that Hip Hop Icon Ice Cube will be taking over the role of B.A. Baracus that was made famous on the hit 80
January 15, 2008 @ 08:44 PM
pnsho

Regarding the Harry Potter "two-halves" news, the final battle between Voldemort and Harry is really anticlimactic.

If they're talking about the Battle of Hogwarts Pt. 2, then I could understand, considering how many people are fighting on both sides (including creatures).
January 16, 2008 @ 01:55 AM
SoleFresh87

the smiths are keeping it all in the family i like that , nice look , Hancock and now the 2nd youngest i think next to Mr, Reeves

and yes he's very right on point of the Underworld series , i wouldnt care either, i really wish they could re-do Blade 3 cause that was trash compared to the others ...

andi didnt see HP what number is this one 5 i think...ill take your word for it that its good ..

January 16, 2008 @ 02:07 AM
iggy-koopa

Hannah Montana will be Spidergirl.
January 16, 2008 @ 11:22 PM
SoleFresh87

Hanna as Spidergirl ? what the hell ,razz i can smell this dead carcass from far away razzrazzrazz

January 17, 2008 @ 06:35 AM
9inchesofsole

Update: Justice League on Hold Until After Strike
UPDATE: Both Variety and The Hollywood Reporter have confirmed that Warner Bros. Pictures let the options lapse on Tuesday for the cast members, which included D.J. Cotrona, Adam Brody, Anton Yelchin, Common, Teresa Palmer and Megan Gale. The studio cited script issues as the one of the causes and the other is that the project needed tax breaks from shooting in Australia.

According to IESB, this report was indeed accurate. It looks like Warner Bros. Pictures made the decision yesterday to put George Miller's Justice League on hold until the production can do a script rewrite after the writers strike ends. Reports had said the cast was on location and the crew was ready to go if they had been given the green light.

The site says that the production will have to wait until at least June, but if the writers strike (and possible Screen Actors Guild strike) continue for a long time, it could be much later.

Warner Bros. Pictures had yet to officially confirm any cast members for the superhero team-up movie that is expected to include Batman, Superman, The Flash, Aquaman, Wonder Woman and the Green Lantern.
January 17, 2008 @ 01:46 PM
jay3091

Hannah Montana will be Spidergirl.

Are u serious??? Can she even act? That's really different to have a disney channel star among all those A-B list stars. lol
January 17, 2008 @ 09:51 PM
SoleFresh87

well damn the Writers are messing everybody's money up , they're not playing games ...i heard of a Goonies 2 this year , is there any truth to that , and they gotta have the OG cast even though they're like 30 to 45 years old now

January 18, 2008 @ 06:33 AM
9inchesofsole

Wahlberg, Berg Set for Drug Dealer Biopic
Paramount has set Mark Wahlberg to star in and Peter Berg (Hancock, The Kingdom) to direct an untitled film based on the life of international drug dealer Jon Roberts, whose rise and fall was chronicled in the documentary Cocaine Cowboys.

According to Variety, Film 44's Berg and Sarah Aubrey will produce with Wahlberg and Stephen Levinson, both of whom are executive producers of HBO's "Entourage." Roberts' rights are part of the package, and a writer will be set once the strike ends.

After returning from Vietnam as a decorated soldier, Roberts headed to Miami in the late '70s and formed a relationship with the Medellin drug cartel, distributing cocaine worth billions of dollars. Wahlberg will play Roberts, who was turned in by a cohort and served a decade in jail for his crimes.
January 21, 2008 @ 02:13 PM
9inchesofsole

Matt Reeves on Cloverfield 2
UK, January 21, 2008 - After Cloverfield's, erm, monstrous opening weekend in the states ($40m to date), you can bet the bean-counters at Paramount are already thinking about sequels.

And it seems that the film's director Matt Reeves is up for the idea, if his comments in an interview with the good people at comingsoon.net are anything to go by.

Here's what he said: (SPOILERS AHEAD) "This was so fun 'cause we'd never done anything like it, and I think we'd want to find a similar challenge, to find a way to have its roots in this but be fresh and new, otherwise you're just repeating yourself."

"There's a moment on the Brooklyn Bridge, and there was a guy filming something on the side of the bridge, and Hud sees him filming and he turns over and he sees the ship that's been capsized and sees the headless Statue of Liberty, and then he turns back and this guy's briefly filming him."

"In my mind that was two movies intersecting for a brief moment, and I thought there was something interesting in the idea that this incident happened and there are so many different points of view, and there are several different movies at least happening that evening and we just saw one piece of another."

"That idea sort of tickled me. We'll have to see if anyone would want a sequel. If the movie does well and we find a compelling reason to do so then it would be fun to do a sequel."

"Did you see the thing in the last shot? In the final shot there's a little something, and I don't wanna say what it is. The final shot before the titles. The stuff at Coney Island, there's a little something there and I don't want to give it away 'cause the fun is sort of to find it, but I will say this: there's a funny thing, you look at the shot and until you see it you don't see it and you really don't see it and obviously you don't 'cause none of you have seen it, but once you see it you'll never stop seeing it."

So another film following the same event from a different point of view? Interesting or just repetitive? And for those who've seen the film, what was "the thing in the final shot"? Your views please!
January 21, 2008 @ 02:34 PM
SoleFresh87

^^ yeah not surprised by the sequel or more flims spining off of this , i guess i was wrong of it being wack , heard great things somewhat not much bashing of this flim ...

does anyone have any follow up on the Forest Gump sequel?

January 21, 2008 @ 06:09 PM
jay3091

Any news on the Wolverine movie? Or The Iron man movie?
January 21, 2008 @ 08:52 PM
ahpetah

[SIZE="5"]Spiderman 4[/SIZE]

Release Date: Summer, 2010 (estimated)

Release Date Notes: (4/19/07) Sony hasn't officially announced any plans for a release date yet, but a summer release is a sure thing, and it will probably be in either 2009 or 2010. With many changes in the cast and crew possible between the third and fourth movie, 2010 seems most likely at this point, unless Sony announces 2009.

Distributor: Columbia Pictures (Sony)

Cast: None announced yet.

Cast Notes: (4/19/07) Currently, no cast members are known to be signed for any 'Spider-Man' projects past Spider-Man 3. The biggest question marks are Tobey Maguire and Kirsten Dunst as Peter Parker and Mary Jane Watson, with other cast members possibly more likely to return, depending on the direction that the fourth movie takes.

Director: Not announced yet.

Director Notes: (4/19/07) Although some of the cast members were signed up for three movies, director Sam Raimi has come back to the web-slinger individually each time, so currently, he's not signed to direct this fourth movie. Many projects loom out there as other things he could work on next. An interesting thing to note is that some of the actors have mentioned that their returning also depends upon whether Sam Raimi returns as director. So, if a new director is brought in, that could mean the cast could change drastically.

Screenwriter: David Koepp (Spider-Man, Indiana Jones 4)

Screenwriter Notes: (4/19/07) Sony has hired David Koepp, the writer of the first Spider-Man movie to come back to the franchise to work on this fourth entry.

Based Upon: (4/19/07) This is of course, the fourth movie in the franchise based upon the popular Marvel Comics superhero character, following 2007's Spider-Man 3.

Possible Villains: (4/19/07) Spider-Man has a large rogue's gallery of villains who have yet to be brought to the big screen including Electro, Mysterio, Rhino, the Vulture and many more. Two strong possibilities for this fourth movie are the return of Venom, who is introduced in the second half of Spider-Man 3 and the Lizard (Wikipedia), whose creation has slowly been teased in the second and third movies by the inclusion of Dr. Kurt Connors, as played by Dylan Baker.

Premise: (4/19/07) No details have been revealed yet about what this fourth adventure of Peter Parker, the Spectacular Spider-Man, might be about.

Filming: (4/19/07) There is no filming start date for this project, but it is highly unlikely it would be before 2008.

[SIZE="4"]Transformers 2[/SIZE]

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809943432/info

Please login first to reply.